Vin Diesel Ch. 2

Story Info
Vin and Destiny meet in the alleyway.
769 words
3.5
28.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ You know,” said this deep, smoky, strange voice behind me. “ smoking is hazardous to your health, right?”

A guy with caramel light skin, shaved head, and strong, rugged features smiled warmly at me, as he lit a cigarette and put it to his sensuously curved yet hard mouth.

“ Yeah… don’t I know it.” I groaned scratchily, trying to clear my throat.

He held out a handkerchief, and I used it to dab at my tearing eyes and the sweat at my brow. I folded it neatly and tried to give it back to him.

“ You keep it. You might need it again.” He said, as he took a step closer.

I was suddenly nervous as I realized how big he was. The guy was over 6 feet at least, which made him like a giant to my puny 5’3”. But what also made him intimidating was his body… sure, it was a VERY nice body but it was BIG! I mean, the guy had muscles, and I mean muscles. Not the steroid type, grotesquerie you see at Muscle Beach, but nice big muscles that I wanted to explore with my hands and mouth. I could not believe what was running through my mind at that moment, and I just prayed that the alley was dark enough to hide the redness creeping over my face.

Just then, a sudden downpour caught us by surprise. I looked up in horror as I quickly got drenched.

Laughing, the stranger grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the shadows of the overhanging eaves, out of the rain.

“ Great. “ I muttered. “ just what this cold needed.”

Smiling, the guy suddenly reached out and smoothed away the wet hair gently from my face. I froze as his fingers touched my skin. An electric thrill seemed to shoot through me.

Hi hands paused to cup my face as he studied my features in the dim light.

“ You know, “ he said, in his velvety voice. “ you have beautiful lips.”

“ Can I kiss them?” he asked, throatily.

That was all the warning I got as he leaned down to capture my mouth in his strong lips. I gasped as the mild shock instantly turned into an insane need. He took advantage and delved his tongue in, making my knees weaken as he flicked the tip of my tongue and then went on to explore the rest of my mouth.

I reflexively threw my arms around him, not only to hold him close, but also to hold myself up, as my legs threatened to turn to noodles. This intense heat seemed to build up in my head, travel down my body to leave pulsating points in my breasts, and a pool of warmth at the joining of my thighs.

I felt as if I were drowning in pleasure. He was overwhelmingly fantastic to every one of my senses.

I felt his large hands travel down my back, kneading and caressing until he reached my rear. I groaned unwillingly as he grabbed both cheeks in a strong hold, and squeezed. I felt myself rising as he lifted me up to him, instinctively, I wrapped my legs around him.

I was feeling completely lost, but totally loving it. I was so firmly locked around his waist, that his hands were free to wander… and boy, did they wander.

He had worked his hands under my shirt somehow… I was baffled ‘cause I couldn’t recall when he had pulled my shirt out from my skirt. But all of a sudden he was driving me wild as his hands worked over my bra to cup one small breast. When he began to pinch and roll the nipple, I was moaning in delight. My hips seemed to have a mind of its own as it ground my center at the ever-increasing bulge at the front of his pants. I vaguely registered the moans and groans coming from him also.

I wanted him so badly that I was mashing my lips against his in a frenzy of lust. The few petting sessions that I had encountered back home had never prepared me for the all encompassing inferno that was going on right there in that dark alley, on that rainy night.

His hands trailed up to still my mouth, and then he began to ‘teach’ me the art of kissing. Showing me how to nibble, suck, and lick my way around his wonderful mouth.

Then suddenly, the back doors to the hall opened, sending a shaft of light out into the alley.