Vin Diesel Ch. 3

Story Info
Azrial finally makes it back to her apartment.
623 words
3.41
28.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spun around to see who it was.

“Azrial…. AZRIAL are you out here?” I recognized Mikes voice immediately.

“Listen,” I whispered to Vincent, ”I have to go. Meet me at my apartment, it’s across the street.” I said as I pointed. “Room number 169. I will be there in 20 minutes.” And with one last hot kiss he left.

“So who is he?” Mike immediately asked.

“This super hot guy I just met.”


“ What?! You trying to tell me that you were making out with a guy you just met in an alley?! Are you nuts?!!”

“ We weren’t making out…”

“ Well, from what I saw, you were pretty damned close! Fae! I can’t believe you! This slutty shit is something Crystal would do… not you!”

“ I know Mike, but… oh I don’t know… I want him!”

“ Did you at least get his name BEFORE you started the tonsil hockey?”

“ Mike!” I gasped.

“ Well, did you?”

“ Yeah… its Vincent.”

“ Vincent what? You don’t know!” he exclaimed as I just shrugged.

“ Look, forget it Mike… I’ll be fine. Let’s go… Milo’s waiting.” I walked off, while Mike just followed me huffily, grumbling to himself. I loved the guy but he was just too protective at times.

It turned out that Milo only wanted to tell me to go home. He had heard from Mike that I was looking sick, and he didn’t want me risking my health anymore. Like the great boss he was, he not only gave me my money for the hours I was there, he gave me a little extra for coming in on the first place. Thanking him, I left the hall, ignoring Mike’s frowns of disapproval.

By the time I reached the door to my apartment, Mike’s words started to get to me. I was seriously thinking of calling the whole thing off and sending, Vincent Something or, Other, home. But all that changed as he opened the door and stood there staring at me, with those big, soulful brown eyes.

“ Have you changed your mind?” he asked cautiously.

“ Have you?”

“ I was thinking of it, to tell you the truth.” He answered, then his eyes locked and stayed on my lips. “ But I don’t want to anymore.”

Seeing the hunger in his eyes, it lit mine anew.

“ I was too.” I said. “ but I also don’t want to anymore.”

Grinning, relieved, he held out one hand to me, which I immediately grasped.

“ Then get the fuck in here!” he laughed, pulling me off my feet and into his arms.

I giggled excitedly, as he swung me up to cradle me in his arms, reaching back with one foot to slam the door shut.

He had me up against the wall so fast, insinuating himself between my legs. He had started kissing me voraciously as if he couldn’t get enough. I sure felt like I couldn’t, as I responded with as much fervor.

I was rapidly heating up again, as I realized I had never actually cooled down to begin with. I wrapped myself around him, trying to bring him into my very being.

We began to practically rip the clothes off each other. I distinctly remember the sound of the buttons of my shirt clattering to the floor, and giggling about it.

Suddenly we were both deliciously naked, and the feel of his hot, velvety skin against my softer one was heavenly. The feel of his turgid arousal against my belly was like a red-hot brand against my skin.

“ Not like this.” He moaned, gathering me back into his arms and heading down the short hall to my bedroom.