Vince Gets In My Head

Story Info
Late night on-line session with Tickle Master Vince.
2.4k words
2.4
11.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timy
timy
4 Followers

This is one of my first experiences with another man...and he, Vince...Tickle Master Vince, wasn't even in the room with me. Vince is a tickle top that I met through our mutual friend Christopher. Christopher and I have been corresponding about our mutual tickle fantasies for some time. I was introduced to Vince and began instant message chats with him. This is one of those IM's where I am taken advantage of my Tickle Master Vince. He really knows how to get in my head.

Xxe85ram [11:37 P.M.]: Hey there timybe... how u doin'?

Timybe [11:38 P.M.]: Fine...and you...I'm up a little late..

Xxe85ram [11:38 P.M.]: Yup... why u up so late?

Timybe [11:38 P.M.]: I've been painting and trying to wind down so I can sleep

Xxe85ram [11:38 P.M.]: IC.... what R u paintin'?

Timybe [11:39 P.M.]: Why are you up this late.

Xxe85ram [11:39 P.M.]: I'm in Chicago with my mom & sis.... no work till Friday.

Timybe [11:39 P.M.]: I paint with a group and we have a girl reclined on a couch...pretty young thing

Timybe [11:40 P.M.]: Oh still in the windy city?

Timybe [11:40 P.M.]: Watch out you don't get a blow job.

Xxe85ram [11:41 P.M.]: LOLOL.... good one!! u're VERY funny...

Timybe [11:42 P.M.]: Thanks...I like to....give a chuckle too!

Xxe85ram [11:42 P.M.]: Yeah... anyway u can, huh? LOLOL

Xxe85ram [11:42 P.M.]: u just try to get even with me... but I have the "upper hand" don't I???

Timybe [11:42 P.M.]: Well, maybe

Timybe [11:43 P.M.]: You absolutely do!!!

Xxe85ram [11:43 P.M.]: I LOVE THAT!!

Timybe [11:43 P.M.]: I can't seem to escape those ticklish clutches.

Xxe85ram [11:43 P.M.]: NO!! That is not in ur future.. with me!!

Timybe [11:44 P.M.]: OH

Xxe85ram [11:45 P.M.]: YES!!!

Timybe [11:45 P.M.]: So you won't be tickling me...then

Xxe85ram [11:46 P.M.]: u're wrong about that!!!

Timybe [11:46 P.M.]: Well, now I certainly confused....but what else is new.

Xxe85ram [11:47 P.M.]: I can tickle u whenever I'm on-line with u... thru ur brain.....

Xxe85ram [11:47 P.M.]: it's easy.... all I have to do is put you in a vulnerable position.... and tease ur brain....

Timybe [11:48 P.M.]: Ah...the Master's touch...mental.

Xxe85ram [11:48 P.M.]: YES... ur favorite type of teasing..... immediate!!

Timybe [11:49 P.M.]: I think I just get a hard on when you come online.

Xxe85ram [11:50 P.M.]: YES... and that is required when I'm on-line simultaneously with u...

Xxe85ram [11:50 P.M.]: I love havin' that affect on u....

Timybe [11:51 P.M.]: Well, I guess it's all the anticipation...you can ask Christopher...anticipation is one of my things... and if it involves tickling and sexyal teasing...it's all the more stimulating

Timybe [11:51 P.M.]: And you do have that affect

Xxe85ram [11:51 P.M.]: EXCELLENT.... thanx for reminding me of that.... I need constant reminders.... at my age... LOLOL

Timybe [11:52 P.M.]: Yeah...like you don't immediately seem me as a tickle victim...fun for the Master Tickler

Xxe85ram [11:53 P.M.]: Actually.... that's the heading I have you under on this buddy list.... "ticklish-play-required_NOW!"

Timybe [11:55 P.M.]: Ticklish Play...now that sounds like a nice way to be remembered

Xxe85ram [11:55 P.M.]: YES....(very evil laugh!)

Timybe [11:56 P.M.]: I luv the laugh...it makes me tingle

Xxe85ram [11:56 P.M.]: Hmmmm... I LUV makin' u laugh... it makes me tingle....

Timybe [11:57 P.M.]: And the way you make me laugh...makes me tingle even more and more...and in a very specific place.

Xxe85ram [12:00 A.M.]: Hmmmm.... that tingling gets me motivated to tickle u more devilishly.... and that makes me get a "wooden" reaction... then I start dripping....

Timybe [12:02 A.M.]: Oh please...not more devilishly...I suffer your tickling...enough don't you think...I don't need more devilish tickling... I've alread got wood myself.

Xxe85ram [12:02 A.M.]: Well that wood will eventually help u get to a "REM" sleep state... if u stick with me buddy....

Xxe85ram [12:02 A.M.]: u know I can do it for u....

Xxe85ram [12:03 A.M.]: can u give me 5 minutes to switch to the upstairs phone line (at my mom's), so we can have more privacy?

Timybe [12:03 A.M.]: Oh I know I know hee hee

Timybe [12:03 A.M.]: yes...

Xxe85ram [12:03 A.M.]: OK.... brb, and I'll help u get to sleep....

Xxe85ram [12:09 A.M.]: I'm back... but gotta pea real quick.... ok?

Timybe [12:09 A.M.]: shake it good

Xxe85ram [12:11 A.M.]: Good one... u know what that's gonna cause me to do with ya', don't u??

Timybe [12:12 A.M.]: No what?

Xxe85ram [12:12 A.M.]: I'm gonna tie u up good in that chair u're sittin' in....

Xxe85ram [12:12 A.M.]: ur legs are bein' pulled out to either side.... and u're buck naked, except for those undies.... the kangaroo undies.....

Timybe [12:12 A.M.]: It has arms

Xxe85ram [12:13 A.M.]: ur waist is attached to the back of the chair.... and ur arms strung high above ur head..... bein' pulled down to where ur waist is secured....

Timybe [12:13 A.M.]: Yea but my cock is already sticking out of the pouch..

Xxe85ram [12:13 A.M.]: Yeah.... and before I'm done witcha'... it'll be drippin'.... but GOOD!!

Xxe85ram [12:13 A.M.]: u know I'm in that room with ya', and I have my bag of trix with me...

Timybe [12:14 A.M.]: Oh my word...a whole bag

Xxe85ram [12:14 A.M.]: I can already see ur perky nipps have risen to the occasion.... and I must blindfold u, with a thick, long, piece of black material...

Timybe [12:14 A.M.]: I feel stretched to the nth dgree...that's not good for a ticklish guy

Xxe85ram [12:14 A.M.]: YES.... and u don't realize.... comin' down the stairs is my long legged, long red-haired beauty... with the long, strong fingernails....

Xxe85ram [12:15 A.M.]: That is PERFECT for a ticklish guy.... who loves red headed, long-legged beauties... who have a mind for following this TickleMaster's orders....

Xxe85ram [12:15 A.M.]: She is walkin' slowly across the floor in her spikey black strappy heals.....

Timybe [12:15 A.M.]: So, I'm to be blind to what happening... I do hear what sounds like high heels...

Xxe85ram [12:15 A.M.]: and her toenails are fire-engine red.....

Xxe85ram [12:16 A.M.]: YES.... and just as she approaches you.... I tell her to step outta those beautiful spikey heels, and begin to warm up her toes for you to be tickled by them.....

Xxe85ram [12:16 A.M.]: She's quite talented at usin' her nimble toes to tickle a ticklish guy.....

Xxe85ram [12:16 A.M.]: u just won't believe what she can do....

Xxe85ram [12:16 A.M.]: besides tease ur mouth with them.. one-at-a-time.....

Xxe85ram [12:17 A.M.]: ur ankles are secured with cuffs and chains, so there is no leeway.....

Timybe [12:17 A.M.]: Oh no...you're awful...you're going to drive me crazy with tickling and this sexy broad...

Xxe85ram [12:17 A.M.]: u can't pull, tug or bend ur knees at all.....

Xxe85ram [12:18 A.M.]: Yes.... u see.... she and I have compared notes... she rememberd knowing one of our girlfriends in college, so she has secret knowledge about your weaknesses.....

Xxe85ram [12:18 A.M.]: u hear me unzip my bag of trix.....

Xxe85ram [12:18 A.M.]: and u feel the warmth of her body leaning over you, as she stands between ur thighs...

Timybe [12:18 A.M.]: So your friend ...that I can't see is going to tickle me with her....feet and tease me with her feet...while you do no telling what?

Xxe85ram [12:19 A.M.]: Oh... she's gonna tickle and tease u with her barefeet, and wriggling toes.... and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to drive u closer... and closer... and closer to the edge of ticklish madness....

Timybe [12:19 A.M.]: Gosh I feel her...

Xxe85ram [12:19 A.M.]: her breath is over your nipps right now..... the left one seems to sense her tongue... but she hasn't touched it... just breathing on it.....

Xxe85ram [12:20 A.M.]: I get down there where your left barefoot is.... and you can feel the breath on your big toe.....

Timybe [12:20 A.M.]: Oh my I arch my back as I feel her breath on my nipple... oh my

Xxe85ram [12:21 A.M.]: I tell her.... "if he even flinches as I test his left foot and toes, u can do whatever diabolical, tickling or teasing u want to him.... from the hipps up.... but nowhere else

Timybe [12:21 A.M.]: Oh no an attack from my lower rear... I've got a babe toying with my nipples and a tickler breathing on my feet

Xxe85ram [12:21 A.M.]: well... that arched back is all she needed to see.... so she begins to trail her long fingernails from your hipps.... all the way up your sides.... very slowly, ever-so-lightly.....

Xxe85ram [12:22 A.M.]: I haven't even touched ur feet yet... but now that I see her workin' on your sides... I get anxious.... and take your left big-toe into my mouth... sliding the tongue all about.....

Timybe [12:22 A.M.]: Oh GAWD. Hee hee hee hee hee that tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicles.

Xxe85ram [12:23 A.M.]: I then use one of my toys.... I flick on the electric toothbrush..... and let it lightly fleck the center of your left sole.... while I lick and suck on your big toe....

Timybe [12:23 A.M.]: OH OH OH their's somthing slithering around my toes.

Xxe85ram [12:23 A.M.]: her nails slide all the way up to your pitts... and she lets them dance in there... the left and the right simultaneously....

Timybe [12:24 A.M.]: Oh shit...she's tickling me.. hee hee hee hee and there's warm wet on my feet...what the fuck is that buzz...AAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahah noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Timybe [12:25 A.M.]: It's bad enough now...but fingernails trailing up my exposed pits.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hahahhahahahahahhhahah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahhahahahhhahhahahahhahhahahhh

Xxe85ram [12:25 A.M.]: Yes..... so while I'm workin' on ur sole with that brazen toothbrush, and beginning to lick a moist path from toe to toe... down to the little one.... barely keepin' my mouth on those wrigglin' babies.... I use my cosmetic brush to stroke the sole of your right foot.... Oooohhhhh, such a SHOCK I see in ur body.... and ur voice just raised a nice octave.....

Timybe [12:26 A.M.]: Sides, arm pits....toes...I'm laughing my brains out.

Xxe85ram [12:26 A.M.]: Well.... she is in rare form now.... cause as she continues to stroke and tickle ur pitts with her nails... she is now lickin' and nibblin' at ur right nipp......

Xxe85ram [12:26 A.M.]: ur reaction is gettin' me sooo hard now...... what else can I do to/with u here.....

Xxe85ram [12:27 A.M.]: I finish up on the little toe with my tongue and lips.... so now I pull away the vibrating toothbrush, and begin a nibbling path all over the sole and heel of your left foot, while continuing to stroke that right sole with the cosmetic brush... good thing I have a long stretch, cause I'm 6'1" of madd MasterTickler on u!!

Timybe [12:28 A.M.]: GAWD...sensory overload already...ribs, arm pits... nipples...and that's just your friend... You are at me feet ...with your wet warm and wiggling tongue...and the I assume fucking toothbrush...that's buzzing and tickling me. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahah

Xxe85ram [12:29 A.M.]: OH YES.... ticklish music to our ears... I can see her vag drippin' all down her thighs.... she's just quivering cause the tickling is more exciting than she ever amagined.... and she can see your hard meat facin' the Northerly direction.... and beginning to drip pre-jizz.....

Timybe [12:29 A.M.]: GAWD my dick is leaking and throbbing like crazy....Please willl one of you ticklers please please please stroke my cock and do it quick....

Timybe [12:30 A.M.]: AAAAAAAAAAA hahahahahahahhahahah I'm laughing my head off but I need some dick action.....

Timybe [12:30 A.M.]: OH GAWD it's hard. and bouncing in the air.

Xxe85ram [12:31 A.M.]: Hmmmm... I see her raise her righ leg, and use her lithe nimble stretch to get her one set of toes into your left pitt, and she is workin' on the right nipp with her mouth and tongue, and her fingernails on the left nipp, and her left hand of nails in your right pitt.... u're gonna be a dead man.....

Timybe [12:31 A.M.]: I"m getting very close.

Xxe85ram [12:31 A.M.]: I decide to attach my swingin' feather dusters right above your feeties... and they begin ticklin' your feet simultaneously.... as I use my finger tips to glide a path up your inner-thighs.....

Xxe85ram [12:32 A.M.]: slowly.... makin' way.... to your balls.... your ticklish balls..... which are just below that hard meat.....

Timybe [12:32 A.M.]: GAWD...you don't know how my heart is pounding and I'm laughing and losing my breath...and my cock is aching for some friction.

Xxe85ram [12:32 A.M.]: as I reach your balls.... they tighten more.... and I let my tongue lick and tickle them.... while my lube-filled right palm begins to tease and stroke your hard..... meat......

Xxe85ram [12:33 A.M.]: I begin a slow stroke from the base to the tip of your cock head... and that seems to elevate your reaction a few more notches..... like I've never suspected... and your feet are just wriggling... tryin' to avoid those blasted tickling feather dusters....

Xxe85ram [12:34 A.M.]: she has your upper body writhing and dancing like a mime on crack.... and your mouth is strethched wide open... you're tryin' to catch some oxygen... but we're not gonna finish till you reach a PEAK!!!

Timybe [12:34 A.M.]: OH yes yes yeas.... that's it mmmy balls they are ticklish but ...yes Vince rub my cock...more please more....and tell her to stop the tickling please.

Xxe85ram [12:34 A.M.]: I begin my chant... "timybe.... shoot for me.... ticklish timybe.... shoot the jizz for me.... ur tickling MasterV!!"

Xxe85ram [12:35 A.M.]: "keep ticklin' him virginia, u temptress of the upper body tickling... make him scream out...."

Xxe85ram [12:35 A.M.]: ur balls get soooo tight... I think u're gonna die from the multiple stimulation and tickling....

Xxe85ram [12:35 A.M.]: my tongue lickin' and lappin' on those sensitive orbs are more than you can handle.... so I step up the stroking with my lubed palm.....

Xxe85ram [12:36 A.M.]: the next thing I know.............

Timybe [12:36 A.M.]: I just blew my load....

Xxe85ram [12:36 A.M.]: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...... gotcha again, my ticklish timybe....(VERY evil laugh) u're gonna sleep like the dead tonite.....

Xxe85ram [12:36 A.M.]: all that brain-stim.....

Timybe [12:37 A.M.]: I'm wrapped up in some TP but I gotta clean up...Thank you...Oh man

Timybe [12:38 A.M.]: And think Virginia

Xxe85ram [12:38 A.M.]: u're welcum, ticklish timybe..... and Virginia... my tickling red-head says thanks for helpin her blow her first load with 2 men...

Timybe [12:39 A.M.]: Have a good stay in Chicago.. and I hope your family is well.

Timmy Night.

Xxe85ram [12:39 A.M.]: Thanx, ticklish bud.... I appreciate ur attention...

Timybe [12:39 A.M.]: Later...bye

Timybe signed off at 12:40 A.M.

This is only the first of some other similar experiences. More to cum.

timy
timy
4 Followers