Vindictive Impregnation

Story Info
Woman stalks & traps mayor, forcing him to impregnate her.
2.5k words
3.86
183.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting impatient, I needlessly pulled my skirt down closer to my knees. "Where is he?" I sighed. Loosely holding my binoculars I peered through them at the doors to the building down the block. I had been stalking my prey now for months. The Mayor of our great city, John. I had come up with my plan after some re-zoning he approved caused me to lose my job. Wanting revenge and a source of income, my plan was created. Two birds with one stone I thought. The clock striking 3:04pm, he appeared.

My pussy moisting in anticipation, my eyes glued to my binoculars watching the Mayor attempting to be as incognito as he could be in his full sized trench coat and wide brimmed hat. Watching him, he casually came around the corner and went into the building, like a regular that wasn't the Mayor. You might wonder why such a man would desire to move in disguise. Well, simply enough, the mayor's destination was a porn shop. Such a man with his rep couldn't be seen frequenting such a place, could he?

Seeing him enter the building, the door closing behind him, i dropped the binoculars, grabbed my bulging purse and left my car. Closing the door, afraid to lose my prey, I quickly sprinted from my increasingly distant car to the portal John had used.

Entering the building, the smell of sex lotions, and latex assaulted my nose; paired with faint moans from the private movie booths in back that included glory holes struck my ears. The last fact, being the key to my plan. Being as stealth as I could, I tried to blend in with the other customers browsing the aisles of sex movies, while maintaining my gaze on the Mayor.

Moving down the rows, anal sex, Asians, teens, the porn categories went as I followed. His goal obvious to anyone paying attention lacking the nerve to move directly to the booths in back. The Mayor pretending to browse the movies slowing progressing to his real destination. This has been his regular routine on each visit.

Twice a month he comes here and does this. Slowly moving to the back of the store to not attract to much attention where he masturbates to a movie, and sometimes participating in sexual activity via the glory hole in his booth, should their be a wiling participant on the other side. Today, he was in luck I thought. Their would be a more than willing partner on the other side for him today.

Seeing him finally get to the booth in back, he entered and closed the door behind him. This is it I thought, as i moved to the booth next to his, praying it wasn't occupied. Grasping the handle, the door creaking open, empty! Thank god, this might work yet. Closing the door, i set my purse down, withdrew some money and entered it into the slot prompting the machine in front of me to turn on a sex movie for me. Not terribly interested in this, my main motivation was to cover any noise I may cause to unwanted listeners. Happy with the moaning I created from the machine I prepared.

Unbuttoning my blouse, and reaching around to my back I undid my bra. My tits bouncing free cheerfully, I proceeded to loosen my skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Finally I went to my panties. Nothing exciting, just plain white cotton, but absolutely drenched from my flowing pussy, which gave them a very sexy look any man would enjoy seeing over a dry fancy thong.

Standing there, naked with a thin line of lubrication running from my wet folds, I reached for my purse. The last tool I needed to achieve my goal. Removing a large pair of garden shears I licked my lips fantasizing the events soon to unfold. You see, I planned to use these to scare the Mayor from withdrawing his cock when i removed the condom from it. This whole elaborate scheme from changing when i was ovulating to match the days he came here to getting his bare cock in me was to get him to squirt his seed into my womb, and impregnate me with his child.

Peering through the hole, I watched him as I flicked my clit with one of my hands, furthering my excitement. Sitting there with his coat open, pants down, he rubbed his cock in long slow strokes. Occasionally he let out a low moan. Watching him and hearing him caused a small orgasm in me as I imagined his cock deep inside me ejaculating its cargo into my womb. I was always out of control when I ovulated, why should this be any different I thought.

"Looking for something softer and wetter than your hand Mister?" I breathed through the hole in the most seductive voice I could muster. "That thing looks good, maybe I can have a taste?"

A small look of shock appearing on his face, as he jumped slightly, pausing the manipulations of his organ. Viewing my tongue licking my lips, he responded with a slight stutter, "Sh, sure." He stood up and moved to the hole, his dick pushing through slowly but surely. Moving my head back slightly to give me some room, I then let his cock part my lips and push into my mouth. My red lipstick smearing over every inch of him as it entered my oral opening.

Holding as much inside my mouth as I could, I brought my hand up and fisted the base of his cock. Rubbing it with my clenching hand, I sucked and licked at the rest of it, swirling my tongue on the tip and that lovely little pin prick sized hole that would be spraying my depths with its treasure.

Sucking as hard as I dared at the risk of biting, I took his cock, slurping sounds echoing in the booth, my free hand wishing it had his balls in it to help coax that cum free. Savoring the taste and texture of every thrust through my drooling lips into my drenched mouth, almost dreading not getting to taste and swallow the cum that would emerge.

Suddenly, a new taste entered my mouth.rolling it around on my tongue, it struck me quickly, precum...! I had to stop before he came in my mouth, ruining everything. Exercising my entire supply of willpower I Pulled my mouth free. "Baby, I want you in my pussy so bad, please fuck me." I begged while staring at the cock that would be impregnating me today. My fertile womb driving me just as much as my taste for manipulating this villain.

A groan of disappointment came, but quickly evaporated, becoming a pleased moan at my withdraw to my offer of his cock entering my burning hot pussy. "Yeah baby, just one sec, I need to put on a condom" he murmured. The expected response came. Watching him roll the condom down his cock wasn't something I desired, but seeing it roll slowly down made me excited and triggered something in my brain, something more primal slowing my conscious thoughts. This is it, its time for my pussy to get fucked by this cock, I better get in a better position to accept his dick. My brain thought subconsciously, my body moving of its own accord.

Standing up, and turning around, I grind my ass backwards into the wall. My pussy i centered over the opening, fluid freely running out getting my ass wet and causing it to make a wet slapping sound as i thrust myself backwards simulating being fucked out of eagerness. With my pussy centered over the hole, blocking all sight, I reached down and took hold of my garden shears. Seconds passing, feeling like forever, my slick hole awaited penetration, while my hands clasp the shears in desperation. With a jolt of pleasure his hard pole pressed between my folds. Demanding entry it stubbornly pushed into me. My wet flesh parting to accommodate this force. Every new nerve it stimulated bringing a gasp of relief and lust.

"Ohh god..." I moaned. Desperately pushing back trying to hasten the entry, the hated wall preventing any progress. Clenching my pussy walls, i tried to get as much from the process as I could. If i couldn't get the entire cock in me as quickly as I wanted, I would try to enjoy what i had until the rest was coaxed into my depths seeking release.

My pussy convulsing around his cock voluntarily sending shivers through me. Feeling the mayor push hard into me, I had to adjust my footing to not be shoved forward. "Yes, thats it baby." His cock forcing itself into me despite my clenching tunnel. Keeping my ass glued to the wall, I have to let him take his time for now I thought impatiently. Despite my eagerness, I enjoyed his cocks decent into my birth canal, at last hitting the hard knob at the bottom.

His cock-head bumping my cervix driving me mad with lust my entire canal clamping down, choking it. Right on the other side, my womb was anticipating this. Pre heated and ready to bake, just awaiting the final ingredient. The only problem, the only reason I couldn't let go.. the condom had to go.

Trying to remember my plan, I kept my ass pressed back firmly against the wall, awaiting my moment to strike. "Oh baby, yes.. Fuck me." I moaned, luring my prey. Feeling him withdraw, he promptly reversed the direction bringing his cock to a slapping halt after refiling me. His cock bloating slightly, my pussy returning the communication and clenching down onto it in return.

The mayor quickly withdrew again and started the predictable pumping motion into my pussy that always had the same ending, a cock spraying cum. Cum that would be deep inside me. Urging him on, I moaned and squeezed his cock. Feeling it pump into me drove me wild, my labia and clit dragging on each thrust, begging for more.

Feeling the thrusting grow harder, and his cock bloating more, I knew it was time. If i didn't act now, all that beautiful cum would be wasted on the inside of the condom his dick wore. "Baby, push hard into me and hold it in. I want to feel you deep in me for a second." I whispered. Somewhat surprised my lover obliged me. Suddenly his cock thrust into me hard, ramming my cervix as a reminder it was still there and ready.

Having as much of him as I could possibly get through the hole, and knowing he was close, I had to act. Pulling the chair close, I lifted a leg and rest my foot on it. leaning forward and down I was able to get a view of my stuffed pussy, his cock visible, penetrating my wet folds. Bringing the garden shears under my legs, I opened the two blades, put the shears against he wall and slid them up. Bringing them into firm contact with the base of his cock.

"If you pull out, I'll cut your dick off!" I quickly told him, almost yelling.

"Whoa.. what the fuck are you doing, please don't." he said, the shock evident in his voice.

"Look, I won't hurt you as long as you do what I say. Don't pull your cock out of the hole until I'm done, and I'll let you go without injury." Without awaiting a response I moved forward, letting his cock drag from my pussy and falling free. Balancing the shears in one hand, i brought my free hand up and gently, but as quickly as possible rolled the latex shield up and off his cock.

"What are you doing!" he hissed.

"Keep quiet or you'll lose this thing right now." I told him, trying to stay quiet. Getting the condom off, I let it fall to the floor. Smiling as I saw his bare cock, knowing it would soon be squirting deep inside me giving me his child, I leaned back. His cock still aligned with my dripping furnace, it slid back in without incidence. Knowing I was about to be bred brought me new pleasure.

Bouncing back in quick short jerking motions, my ass slapped the wall. Never more than an inch exiting my body before I thrust my wet ass back against the wall, making sure to clench my pussy muscles every time I had his entire length in me. The entire time I'm bent forward and looking back between my legs while I hold the razor sharp gardening shears to his pulsing cock.

"Oh baby, yes, yes, cum in me." I moaned, losing control. Feeling every vein in his cock, and the knob of that purple cock head rubbing the walls deep in me. Pushing back hard, it hit me. The biggest, most extreme orgasm to ever grace existence erupted through my body. My love tunnel gripping down like a vice, imprisoning the cock in me, holding it hostage for the cum it stored.

The stimulation more than any man could resist, I felt it. His cock flexed, lifting me a few millimeters higher into the air. Feeling the cum race down his urethra, my vaginal canal vibrating as it shot through his cock. Finally, exiting the little hole at the end, and spraying directly through my cervix and filling my womb. The first spurt was long, hard, and boiling hot.

So hot, feeling like someone had just poured boiling hot water in me but their was no pain. Feeling so good, I pressed back, my womb savoring the flavor of the cum that was being deposited. My cervix attached to his cock head, sucking the baby juice from it as my birth canal spasmed and gripped down on his cock, milking it, begging for more and more.

Another spurt rushing through hit me, forcing the first spurt even deeper into my womb, and up into my fallopian tubes. The egg inside me, surely being barraged with millions of tiny sperm already. A third spurt hit me, overflowing my womb, being forced out of my hole. Many tiny rivers of cum appearing at my opening around his cock, draining out and runing down my legs.

Finally ending. I let the shears fall to the floor, creating a small inch long cut on the side of his cock. "Owe!" he yelped. Promptly followed by the withdraw of his cock when he realized I had removed the weapon. Wanting to rest for a minute was a luxury I could not afford anymore. Quickly putting on my clothes I left the store as quickly as possible. Before poor abused Mayor John could catch me.

****************************

I had in fact gotten pregnant and have the Mayors child. He received a letter from me shortly after I had given birth. I managed to get him to embezzle money from the city, five million dollars and deposit it into an off shore account of mine. All blackmail money in exchange for keeping his visits to the glory holes and his child a secret. The threat of a paternity test and my knowledge of the small cut on his cock assuring him my threat was credible. Life is good.

End