Vinnie

Story Info
A boy's first exploration into sex.
1.2k words
3.52
25.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In high school my cousin Vinnie and I used to jerk off together while looking at our dads' porno magazines. We started jacking off together as seniors in high school. We were both able to shoot big loads and we were fascinated with our cum. We soon developed a ritual where we would jack off together until one of us felt that tingle in their balls that signaled his orgasm. They would tell the other that they were getting close and the other person would take over stroking really hard and fast. It used to thrill me to see my cousin blast shot after shot in the air. I'd keep pumping his dick until he became a trembling heap and begged me to stop.

Like typical testosterone charged teenagers we talked endlessly about the girls in our school, even our female cousins. As we stroked our dicks we would fantasize out loud about how good it would feel to fuck a pussy or to get a wet blow job from one of those girls. Or any mouth for that matter. Eventually Vinnie and I started to discuss the possibilities of using each other's' mouths to see what it felt like. .

I desperately wanted to be sucked, and, even though I was nervous about trying it, I was very eager to make a deal with Vinnie. Vinnie was reluctant at first, but I was very persistent. Eventually I told him, "I'll let you put your cock in my mouth if you'll let me put mine in yours."

Since I was going to let him stick his cock in my mouth then I needed to undress him. Well it made since to me back then.

Vinnie let me grab the hen and lift his t-shirt up over his head and off of him. Then he just sat and watched as my hands jerkily unbuckled his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. When I started to pull them and his jockey shorts down he raised his butt up to help me. I pulled his pants off his hips and all the way down to his ankles. Vinnie could tell I wanted him to lift a leg so I could pull them the rest of the way off. I couldn't believe it as he let me take them off him one leg at a time.

When Vinnie was completely naked in front of me, I was so excited that for a moment it made me shiver. Going to my knees, all I could do was stare at cock jutting out of his thick clump of dark kinky pubic hair. The wrinkled foreskin with just a hint of the blueish head picking out. Hefting his cock as if I was testing its weight, I closed my fingers around it and started fondling him. As it hardened the foreskin pulled back the head turned a reddish/purple as it swelled. As he hardened and grew I slowly started jacking him off.

That first time we didn't suck each other off. We just slipped our erect cocks in each other's' mouths and sucked for a few seconds. I remember that, after trying it with each other, we talked about how it felt. Not only how it felt to have a warm wet mouth wrapped around our cocks. I also wanted to talk about how it felt to have that hard piece of flesh in our mouths. I loved the shape of the head and how soft and velvety it felt, but since Vinnie didn't say anything neither did I.

This now became a part of our routine. Each day we'd go to my house after school where we had total privacy for about an hour and a half. We'd get the porno out of my parent's bedrooms and look at the magazines.

Our hard cocks would come out and we'd stroke ourselves while lying side-by-side on my bed or sitting next to each other on the couch in the living room.

We'd talk about what we'd like to do to this or that girl, whoever was the favorite of the week. At the same time, slowly building up our pace while watching each other jack off. It always reached a point where one of us would ask the other if they wanted to suck their cock and of course the other always wanted to.

However, I also remember that for a long time, after sucking each other's dicks for a while, we'd finish each other off by hand. We did, eventually, start to pump each other's cocks with our lips and mouths. We would even fuck each other's mouths until we got right on the verge of cumming before pulling out and shooting.

I remember Vennie was always really nervous about me cumming in his mouth and voiced his concerns many times. I eventually told Vinnie that he could cum in my mouth if he wanted to even though he didn't want me to cum in his.

That first time that I sucked Vinnie to completion I really felt like I'd taken an important step. His cum had an acrid peppery taste and it kind of burned my tongue but I swallowed anyway. After I'd swallowed his cum I wanted to talk about how it felt and tasted. It tasted a little bitter but I loved how his shaft throbbed as he was shooting his hot load into my mouth. Again it wasn't something that I couldn't tell him, at least not until he'd sucked my dick to completion.

I tried to tell Vinnie that he's never had a sexual experience like the one when you let another guy shoot a hot load in your mouth and you feel each burst of cum hitting the back of your throat. Now that I've experienced it, show me a hard cock standing tall and it makes my mouth water. Nothing turned me on as much as sucking a cock to completion. Your mind will go euphoric as it receives the tactile signals that another man is cumming in your mouth. It's a mind bending experience counting the number of shots as you swallow each and every drop of his cum.

But no matter what I said to persuade him to let me shoot off in his mouth, Vinnie refused. He'd still suck my cock but he always insisted that I pull out before cumming so he could finish me with his hand. This always bothered me but eventually I got used to it.

I soon realized that when I had Vinnie's hard cock in my mouth that I looked forward to feeling him squirm and buck. And when I felt his warm cum shooting in my mouth, it made me really hot. Its taste wasn't very pleasant the first time. But it was something I quickly got used to and once I did it tasted so good that I craved it.

I started to look forward to swallowing his load after school every day and I really missed it when Vinnie eventually got a girlfriend and we stopped doing it.

We both moved on with our lives, married and had kids but still I wish I had someone like Vinnie to suck off every day like we used to do.

The end...