Vinnie & the Yunkathu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one fucking his tight ass came first, flooding his insides with foul orc seed. His brain turned off as he felt the pressure against his prostate and came, unable to stop his shaft from shooting a weak load across the dirt beneath him. The one in his mouth came soon after, forcing his stalk to hilt before releasing his overproductive load.

More hands and fingers grabbed at his body, groping his smooth hips and wide rump cheeks. At least two orcs were in him at every moment from then on as they passed him around. It was casual, with no one feeling any particular need to fuck the human; he was just the nearest available warm orifice to stick their fat, throbbing orc-cocks down. By the time he made it around the fire pit, his hair was a mess of green pearls and his body a mess of white jizz. Gark grinned, sparing the pathetic human male a glance as he fell onto his belly at the orc chief's feet.

"Ha ha ha! Look at the human!" he bellowed, interrupting Fargar. "He can't help but seed himself! Humans are pathetic!"

The orc chief grinned as his huge length bounced off his fat stomach. His fingers reached down and grabbed Vinnie by the throat, dragging him forward. The chief forced the human down over his hard shaft again, grunting as the warm throat enveloped his rigid length. He leaned forward, pointed ears twitching as he listened to Fargar's next story. A finger jammed up his nostrils, digging deep, as the other hand grabbed for food from the tray set near him.

Vinnie wriggled as hot grease splattered along his bare backside. He managed to open his eyes for just a moment, long enough to see the orc chief's large teeth tearing into half-cooked chicken meat. The huge male's mouth sprayed fat and saliva across Vinnie's backside as the storyteller told a joke. He got half a breath in before the large hand shoved him back down, casually throatfucking him to the hilt once more.

"Tell a story about pathetic humans!" Gark said, bellowing through his mouthful of chicken. "Are they all willing to suck so much orc cock as this one?"

Fargar grinned as the attention of the audience turned briefly to the chief and the human gagging on his musky maleness.

"Yes, honorable warrior," Fargar said, bowing. "Humans are easily broken and used for pleasure... I'm reminded of the time Gark himself led a raiding party on the settlement of Hundare, where he personally filled more than a dozen humans with his powerful seed!"

Gark grinned and grunted, roughly dragging the human up and down his length before pulling him off entirely. The orc chief dragged Vinnie's cum-smeared face across his thighs before delivinging a solid smack to the human's ass that rocketed through the tent.

"Good, good!" he said, bellowing again. "Look how this pathetic weakling squirms!" He dropped his hand again, slapping the human's fat, jiggling, cum-soaked rump. "He is more like a female than a male! Har har har!"

The tent laughed as the orc chief lifted and twisted the human, pointing his head towards the fire and dragging his hips down over his cock, roughly forcing himself deep with no warning. Vinnie squealed again, voice rising as the orc chief drove to the hilt.

The tent erupted in laughter and calls for more. Gark grinned and leaned back as the human's ass twitched and clencehed around his large green member. A finger slid into his wide right nostril and dug around as he gripped the human's hair with his other hand, keeping the male pulled taut against the flexing, thick orc-stalk buried inside him.

"This human will make a good toy," he said, grinning at the other warrior. "Don't break him too quickly! I want to enjoy this ass for many moons!"

Vinnie groaned as he heard that. His cheek rubbed into the dirt as the orc's fingers pulled his hips back again, driving the fat, stretching maleness into his guts once more. His cock fired off, dumping another load as yet another orgasm rippled through his body, the fifth or sixth he'd already had since being passed around the circle. His chest heaved as he moaned and squirmed, whimpering each time that powerful shaft pumped deep.

His eyes glazed, his breathing shallow, his body on fire... Vinnie couldn't tell if he was enjoying the deep, slow fucking or not. But as his eyes blinked, tearing up as the huge cock opened him further, he could tell every single warrior in the tent was ready and waiting for another turn at his muzzle or hips.

Another warm glob slapped against his shoulders, flicked there by the orc chief before he picked up another leg and bit into it, sending more hot grease and crumbs sliding down Vinnie's bare backside.

"Yun! Ka! Thu!"

"Yun... ka... thu..." Vinnie gasped, eyes wide as his hips stretched around the huge orc cock invading him. "Yun... ka... thu!"

The end

12