Violated by Cops Ch. 01

Story Info
Son forced to watch as mom and sisters are taken.
11.9k words
4.06
352.4k
214

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. My name is Bala. I am a software engineer working in reputed IT company in southern India. I live with my mother, Regina and my two younger sisters, Asha and Ezhil in a nice locality. My mother is 47 years old, though she still looks like a 30 year old to me, as she has a milky white complexion and clear, unblemished skin. She face is round with a bit of innocence and naughtiness mixed in it. She has a voluptuous body. Even though she's my mother, on many an occasion I have gazed at her lustfully as she moved around the house only in her flimsy blouse and petticoat. One might find the attire slightly unusual in a traditional Indian family. Let me explain.

Actually we are a very religious and traditional Tamil family and she also puts all her faith in god. She will not have any food without doing her daily puja after having a bath. She believes in doing her puja in her purest form, i.e. naked. However with a grown up son and two grown up daughters in the house she can hardly afford to do that. So she chooses the next best option i.e. in her blouse and petticoat, without any underwear.

As I was saying, I gaze at her lustfully almost everyday as she moves from room to room, spreading the aroma of incense sticks that she burns. Almost always she wears either a white or a light pink sleeveless blouse. Both of them are made of thin cotton. Added to that the dampness of her body makes her 34-inch boobs quite visible. Her wet hair would be open, coming down to her chest. It would make her blouse all the more damp and transparent. Many times my eyes have been drawn to her fair, plump assets and the dark brown nipples, sitting like ripe cherries on her chest and have instantly turned away when she looked in my direction. I have lusted after her bulbous ass an equal number of times. They were perfectly formed spheres of flesh with a deep cleft in between, in which her petticoat used to be stuck due to the wetness there. Her plump, 38-inch ass sticks out like a taanpura (Indian Musical Instrument) from her waist, enticing me with their every move. I watch her from behind as she performs puja (Offer Prayers), her round butt jiggling under the thin cover of the petticoat. Her 30-inch waist is slightly fleshy and the gold chain she wears around it adds to its appeal.

Other than that time, my mom always wears saris at home.

As if this wasn't enough to drive a young hot-blooded male crazy, there were my two younger sisters. Asha was 25 and Ezhil was 23.

Asha is in her third year in college. She's a carbon copy of my mother with the same sweet face and fair skin but with a slimmer waist and hips. Her boobs have already grown to a 34C, though. Her slim 26-inch waist makes them look all the more big. There's nothing skinny about her ass though. Her 36-inch sized buttocks sway with every movement she makes and makes it hard for any one to look away, including me. She has long thick hair coming down to her ass and she always kept it tied in a pigtail.

Asha was very outgoing and had lots of friends, though she had only a couple of very good friends with whom she discussed all details about her personal life. Asha was the smart and practical type and knew when to keep her emotions in check.

My youngest sister, Ezhil, is in the first year in college. She's a shy girl who rarely speaks to anyone other than her close friends and family. She is also fair, though not as much as my mom and Asha. She has a slim figure with a 32A sized chest and a slim 23-inch waist. Her buttocks are a good 36 inches. Her hair is also thinner than Asha and comes down to her waist. She mostly keeps it open or else tied in a ponytail. She is very sensitive and cries at the slightest rebuke or the smallest pain.

Both the sisters dress quite conservatively while going to college or to tuitions; however, at home they wear flimsy cotton nighties, which come down to just above their knees. The dresses are tied with strings at the shoulders. Since it's quite warm in this part of the country, they don't wear any underwear at home. As a result, I am constantly exposed to the lovely view of their boobs bouncing under their light cotton dress, or their cleavages as they bend to reach for something. Sometimes, I can also see their dark nipples under their dress if they are standing in the light.

So one can imagine my predicament, living with three hot females yet unable to do anything about it.

Both the sisters were quite tall. They were both around 5'7" while my mom was 5'5". I was the tallest at 5'9".

Our family enjoys a lot of respect in the society, due to the behaviour of my mom, sisters and me. Specially my mother as she kept very good relations with all the neighbours. She is very much an affectionate person and cares a lot for others. That is why people like her a lot.

We were living a quiet and peaceful life, going about our livelihood. However, an incident happened sometime back which changed our lives forever.

One day, my mom announced that we would be going to a remote village, about 100 kms from our home, for offering prayers to a very sacred deity. My sisters and I protested, but she would have none of it.

"It is for your own good. And besides I cannot make such a long journey without a man by my side." Saying this she smiled at me. I felt a surge of pride at my mom calling me a man as she always treated me like a kid.

So, next day we all set of early morning for this village. There were only a handful of buses which went there and we were lucky to get seats in one. As we went, we realized that there was a huge rush to get to there as countless people were headed in the same direction, probably to offer prayers at the same place we were going.

We reached there at around noon. After reaching the place, we found that there were hundreds of people who had come to offer their prayers as well. Thus, we had to stand in a long line to get to the temple and then another long line to get our prasad. By the time we finished all this it was getting late. Finally we finished at around 6 pm and immediately rushed towards the bus stand.

All of us were very tired from the long day and were anxious to get home. Unfortunately, there was another huge rush to get to the limited number of buses as well. We searched around but couldn't find any bus that went to our side of town. There was only one bus that went near our place. However, it only went part of the way. We would have to get down and maybe catch another bus or any other transport. Since we didn't have any other options, we settled for this one.

The bus was totally crowded and we couldn't find any place to sit. We somehow managed to get a place to stand together. My mom and sisters were standing side by side, while I was standing behind mom. The bus was packed with people and there was hardly any space to move. Anyway, the bus started on its way.

Since it was very crowded, I was pressed tightly against my mother. As a result she was also pushed forward with the weight of people behind me. As it was quite dark outside and the lights inside the bus were very dim, one could hardly see anything unless they were right beside. I looked at her and suddenly realised that her breasts were being pushed towards the head of the person sitting in the seat in front of her. She was wearing a light green sari with a matching cotton blouse that day and was looking very pretty. I had told her so while we were coming. She had just smiled. Now my mom's boobs were being pressed against the cheeks of the person sitting sideways in the seat in front of her. And there was nothing she or I could do about it. I just looked on in silence as the old guy, who looked to be at least 50, enjoyed the feel of my mom's soft boobs on his skin. I secretly wondered whether her long nipples were hard as well and whether he could feel their hardness as well.

All these horny thoughts made my cock grow hard. I could feel it and I was sure that mom could feel it as well through her thin sari. But she didn't say anything. As we went along like this I suddenly noticed that mom's sari pallu had got a bit loose. As a result, the top of her blouse was exposed. And as I was taller than her, just by looking down I could see the luscious cleavage of her fair skinned boobs over her low-cut blouse. My mother's deep cleavage was damp from sweat. This enticing sight made my cock even more hard as it urgently pressed against my mom's ample backside. Regina didn't seem to be at all bothered that her son's penis was pressing against her buttocks. Or that her breasts were being mashed against a stranger's face.

She seemed quite oblivious to all this. To take my mind of the delectable view of my mom's copious assets, I turned my head to see if my sisters were comfortable.

What I saw shocked me to the extreme. They were also in the same position as my mom, but in this case they were sandwiched between four young men. Two guys were standing in front of both Asha and Ezhil, facing them, while two more guys were standing behind them. They looked to be low class workers, most probably labourers working in building construction. Well built but extremely dark skinned, they were wearing sleeveless vests and white dhotis, pulled up to their knees. All of them looked to be around 25-30 years old. They looked quite dirty as they had come from working long hours in the sun. Probably they were returning home after a long day and were smelling of sweat.

Asha and Ezhil were both wearing tight churidars which exposed their each and every curve. Asha was wearing a blue dress with a deep U-shaped neck and a zipper at the back. I saw the guy in front of her wasn't really doing anything at first. He just let the weight of the others push Asha's breasts against him and was enjoying the feel of her soft boobs on his chest. The guy at her back was pushing his hips against her butt and slowly rubbing his hard member against her bulging 36-inch ass. I could see his organ bulging out obscenely from his dhoti.

I helplessly watched my younger sister getting molested by two strangers. I wanted to say something but was fixed to the spot by this erotic sight. Moreover, I could feel my cock grow even harder and give a twitch as I watched the two guys enjoying my sister's hot body. I couldn't see how Ezhil was doing. No doubt she was also receiving a similar treatment from these low class labourers. The guy standing behind Asha slowly lifted her churidar over her hips and held it there. She was wearing skin tight white leggings, over which I could clearly see the impression of the rounded moons of her fleshy ass. As it had been a long day, the legging had dug deep in to the deep cleft between her ample butt cheeks. Her crack was damp with sweat. It turned me on even more when I saw the worker behind her trace the length of her ass crack with his hard cock. Asha, it seems, had taken the same policy as mom. She was going to ignore it. But the guy at her back was getting bolder by the minute. Within a few moments I saw him free his penis from under his dhoti. It was quite large and black as coal. He began to slowly rub his erect organ against the deep cleft of her ass.

I thought I would come in my pants as I watched this horny scene unfold. Asha was standing with her arms raised to grip the hand rail above. She was still acting as if nothing was wrong. I was sure she could feel the low class worker's cock pressing against her plump ass, but she didn't say a word. As if this was a nightmare that she would soon wake up from. The sweaty workman continued to rub his thick cock up and down my sister's ass crack and there was nothing I could do about it. I just watched as he enjoyed my sister's soft ass. In fact, he got even bolder. He suddenly gripped Asha's cheeks from both sides and began to spread them. His fingers dug into her fleshy bottom as the worker separated the fleshy globes of her ass enough to create a small gap there. And then he pressed his penis lengthwise in the cleavage. When her let go of her cheeks, his thick black organ was trapped in the crevice by her muscles.

Asha's ass cheeks gripped the labourer's penis really hard. I could see her begin to squirm now, but it was too late. She tried to move away, but it was just too crowded. The man fucked his cock up and down Asha's damp crack as he held her steady by her hips.

The guy in front of Asha also became active as he sensed what was happening at the back, from her movements. He took out his cock and started to rub it on her pussy, over her dress. My sister was being sandwiched by two low class workers.

I became so hard that I thought mom would surely turn around. But she was silent. When I turned for a moment towards her to see how she was doing, I was in for another shock. Her sari pallu had slipped quite a bit from the jerking of the bus and now her entire right boob was uncovered. It was still covered with a blouse of course, but it was so low cut that half her fair breasts were exposed. She was hunched over the seat, so that the guy in front could reach her tits with his mouth. And he was rubbing the exposed flesh with his lips. I stared in wonder and disgust as I saw him licking my mother's sweaty flesh.

The whole scene just sent me into a haze. I suddenly heard a low groan and looked sideways, towards Asha. The guy humping her ass cheeks was coming. I watched with disgust as globs of semen erupted from his penis and landed on her ass. Her dress was soiled form his juices. The worker in front of her sensed that the other guy had finished and started to rub his cock harder. He finally came all over the front of her dress as well. Now my sister's leggings were wet with cock juice in the front and back.

Even though I was hard as a rock, I was also getting worried. This could turn out to be a nightmare for us, if more people suddenly decide to join the fun in molesting my mother and sisters.

Thankfully, the bus conductor announced our stop and we had to get down in a hurry. I saw my mom straighten her sari and move away, but not before the old guy in front of her had given her breast a tight squeeze.

Asha too straightened her clothes, thankful to get away from the two molesting workers. I saw Ezhil pull her churidar down as well. Apparently the two guys sandwiching her were fondling her boobs under her dress.

Anyway, we got down at our stop. We would have to get another bus or cab from here to reach our house. By this time it was almost 9 pm and the roads were deserted. We were still quite a distance form our home.

We were the only ones at the bus stop. All of us were quite worried, but none more than me as I had been entrusted with the safety of three females. We silently waited for any mode of transport to come our way. Meanwhile it had started to drizzle. The covering on the bus stop was not large enough to cover us all. As a result we all became sopping wet within a short while.

"Son, I'm getting quite worried. Wonder when the bus will come?" My mother voiced all of our concerns.

"Don't worry, mom. Something will turn up soon." Saying this I wanted to reassure my mother and sisters. But the truth was that I was feeling less and less reassured myself.

However, as if by divine intervention, we saw approaching headlights.

"Here comes a car. Whoever this is, we will ask for a lift. Surely they will not deny us at this hour." I said. My mother and sisters nodded their approval. They were also tired of waiting.

As the vehicle got closer, I could make out that it was a police jeep.

"Thank god. It's the cops. Now we will be safe." I thought.

I waved my hand in front to signal it to stop. Sure enough, the jeep slowed, and then stopped in front of us. I could make out an inspector sitting in the front seat. He was a short, stout man, dark and wearing dark glasses. He was the first to speak.

"What are you folks doing out here so late?" He said in raspy voice.

Regina spoke up. "Please sir, help us out. We had gone for puja with my family and now we can't find any bus to take us home."

The inspector took a long look at her and my sisters. All of us were wet and I was highly aware that each curve of their bodies were exposed to the gaze of the cop. I didn't like it but was helpless as we really didn't have any options.

He then asked her in a polite manner where we lived. Mother gave him the address. All this while I was silent as my mother was taking the lead.

"Okay, madam, please get in the back. I will see that you reach home safely". He smiled as he ushered us in the back.

Regina sat with Ezhil in the back seat, while I and Asha sat at the back, where two seats were kept sideways. Other than us, the inspector and the driver, there were four other cops who were of lower rank. All of them were tall and quite well built, with good physiques. Mother and Ezhil were sitting between two of the policemen while one each was sitting beside me and Asha.

The inspector started chatting with us, asking about us, our names and what we do. He addressed me and my sisters as 'beta' while talking to mom as 'madam'. In a while we all relaxed at his friendly attitude.

We went on the deserted road like this for a while. It was pitch dark, the only light coming from the jeep's headlights. It was still raining lightly, making visibility near zero. I was staring hard at the road to make out if we were going in the right direction, but since I was unfamiliar with these roads, I couldn't make out a thing and soon gave up.

Suddenly, the driver swerved and turned into a dirt road.

We were all surprised as he veered from the main road. But none of us said anything as we were afraid of seeming impolite. Finally my mom asked the inspector, whose name was Vijay, where he was going. Vijay politely replied that they were going to a police warehouse to pick up some stuff. We all were satisfied by this reply though I felt a strange feeling of unease. I looked at Asha and she also looked worried. The jeep finally stopped in front of an old warehouse.

The policemen all got out. Vijay told us to get of as well. Not knowing why, but due to his authoritive tone, we all complied. Suddenly, we were grabbed by the men standing behind us in one swift move. There were four cops and each of them grabbed one of us while Vijay unholstered his revolver. I struggled to free myself but the cop holding me was very strong, with beefy arms and large hands. It was impossible for me to get out his grip as he held me from behind. I looked around to see that my mother and sisters were trapped as well.

Vijay's demeanor had changed in an instant. His look of polite kindness was gone as he opened his dark glasses to look at us. His eyes were quite large and bloodshot.

"I recognized you whores the moment I saw you. You filthy slut, don't you feel ashamed of peddling your daughters for money? And you...you pimp. Motherfucker....pimping out your own mother..." Vijay said all this as he looked from my mother to my sisters to me. He was waving his gun in our faces as he did it. As his face was very near to me, I could smell the sour stench of country liquor. He seemed very drunk.

He gestured to his men, "Bring the whores and their pimp inside. I will show them the punishment we give to prostitutes in my area."

We were dragged inside unceremoniously. Inside were several chairs and a table. There was a dirty mattress that was lying to one side.

We were all forcibly tied to the chairs by the cops while the inspector waved his pistol and supervised.

When we were all immobilized, he surveyed us all as my sisters shivered in fear. Ezhil was weeping softly. I was feeling totally helpless. Mom, however, was still able to keep her composure.

"Sir, you have made a mistake. I and my daughters are not prostitutes. We all belong from a decent family. We had gone to offer puja and we only asked for your help as we were unable to find our way home. You're a decent man, please let us go...."