Violated: kimberlee Submits Again

Story Info
kimberlee experiences her deepest desires.
1.6k words
4.13
78.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© JeanPaul 2002. Remember – adhere to 'safe, sane and consensual' practices. Play safe!

she was back again. Like a moth to a flame, she couldn't stay away. kimberlee was drawn to Candice and Mikolas. Thoughts of Them consumed her, and when she was away from Them, she spent more and more time on the internet, sharing with Them her deepest, darkest desires.

As she approached the house, she thought of the care They took to ensure her safety. The 'silent alarm' that They insisted she use, which was an envelope on her dining room table with Their r/l names, address and telephone number. And Their insistence on her repeating her safe words over and over until They were certain she had committed them to memory. The safewords that allowed Them to use her totally, secure in the knowledge that if They went too far she had an escape.

she opened the door and stepped inside. she had now been trained to proceed directly to the living room, where she would strip and assume the submissive position as she had been taught. she was well aware of the wetness seeping from her pussy, and the swelling of her nipples as they rubbed deliciously against her silk blouse.

she wondered where They were, but knew that if They wanted to see her right now, They would have met her at the door. she immediately saw the padded spanking bench in the center of the room and knew that she would soon be secured to it. As she removed her clothing, she ran her hands over her body, pulling at her taught nipples. The skirt fell in a puddle at her feet, and she touched her throbbing clit furtively, knowing that it was forbidden. Then she dropped to all fours, and spread her legs wide before lowering her head to the carpet. her hands reached back and spread her ass wide. Then she closed her eyes and waited, wondering when They would arrive to take Their pleasure with her, and imagining how she looked. Her body was alive with sensations. she was alternately warm and then cool, and throughout it all, she could feel her clit throbbing.

It seemed like an eternity, and she had withdrawn well into subspace when she felt the fingers at her pussy she jumped reflexively, then quickly reassumed her position, eyes still closed as she had been trained. The touch was fleeting, and only served to take her close to the edge. She moaned in her delicious frustration. Orgasm denial was one of the things that excited her so, and Candice and Mikolas had discovered that early in the relationship.

Hands took her by the arms and lifted her to her feet. she was guided forward, until her belly touched the edge of the spanking bench, then she was forced over it lengthwise. A strap was placed around her waist and under the bench, securing her torso. she shivered at the sensation of being immobilized. Her legs were next. They were spread wide apart and her knees were bent forward on either side of the bench. kimberlee felt her cunt gaping open and her ass spreading as her ankles and knees were secured. Finally, her wrists were tied straight down to the eyebolts at the bottom of the legs of the bench, squashing her breasts flat against the bench. kimberlee's chin was resting on the very end of the bench, and if she opened her eyes, she would see little more than the floor below her. This complete bondage was one of her fantasies, and the reality was every bit as good as she had imagined it would be. she briefly wondered what They had in store for her, and whether she would be shared with Others. she hoped that she would be able to contain her orgasm until given the instruction to cum. It seemed that she could cum now, without being touched at all, if only one of Them gave the command ….

kimberlee heard Them moving around her, and wondered what was happening. Were T/they alone? Were there Others? How deeply would They take her into her fantasies?

"Open your eyes, kimberlee," ordered her Mistress. "Keep them open until told otherwise, but look straight down. Do not try to look elsewhere. Do not say anything, except for your safewords should you need them."

kimberlee opened her eyes, and saw a white towel on the floor directly below her. On the towel were a tube of lube, an ass plug and a strap-on harness with a large dildo attached. she stifled a moan, as she realized that she was indeed about to be violated. This was one of her deepest desires, to be secured completely and wide open to be violated by Candice and Mikolas in any way They desired. "Violated" – that was the word that she used in her fantasies. Again, a shudder ran through her from her clit to her nipples, and she flexed her muscles to enjoy the security of the bondage. she was once again in the hands of her Mistress and Master.

Then she saw Their feet moving away from her, and heard Them going into another room. It was only seconds when Mistress came back.. her eyes opened even wider as Candice laid a poultry baister on the towel. Then Mikolas was there, laying a pot with a long, thick, black plastic handle on the towel. At first she was confused, then she almost came as she realized that she was about to be violated with the items spread out before her. her pussy pulsed and she felt her juices oozing from her.

her breathing grew more rapid as more and more items were laid before her. A candle, a wine bottle, a long-handled flashlight and ridged dog toy were soon added to the collection. kimberlee was panting now, and her juices were forming a puddle on the leather top of the bench.

Mistress bent down and picked up the flashlight. As kimberlee watched in total excitement, Mistress spread lube over the handle of the flashlight. she briefly closed her eyes, then opened them wide as she felt the handle of the flashlight against the open lips of her gaping cunt. The handle was slowly but firmly inserted into her, the lube and her juices easing its penetration. kimberlee held her breath and strained against the bondage, actually trying to push back against the flashlight in an attempt to speed its insertion. The way it spread her open was incredible. she was being violated in a way that was far beyond – and infinitely better – than anything she had ever fantasized about.

The penetration stopped, and a blindfold was fastened around her head, blocking her vision. she strained against her bonds, trying to increase the stimulation in her cunt. she was left straining, moaning and panting for a few minutes, and then she felt something against her puckered asshole. she frantically tried to picture what it was. she thought it might be the candle, but soon lost interest in exactly what it was as she felt it slide past her sphincter and up into her ass. Again, she tried to clutch and strain to speed its insertion, and she was moaning loudly now in an effort to restrain her orgasm. she felt the new object rubbing against the flashlight through the walls of her pussy and ass.

Over the next 30 minutes, kimberlee was violated again and again. Objects were removed, and new objects were inserted into her. She began to think that some had been used more than once, and she heaving, panting and moaning in her need for release. It seemed that each time was close to losing it, her Master and Mistress would pause in Their efforts. They would pause just enough to allow her to draw back from the peak, but not far.

Then the butt plug was inserted into her hungry, grasping ass, and the last object was removed from her dripping cunt. The blindfold was removed, and she saw her Mistress bending down and picking up the strap-on. Right before her eyes, she saw Candice putting on the device, and applying lube to the huge, cock-like dildo. she knew that she would not be able to restrain her orgasm once she felt her Mistress taking her….

Master stepped within her field of vision, and His huge, erect cock was instantly in front of her face. Masters hands were on either side of her head, wrapping themselves into her hair. kimberlee open her mouth as Master slid His hard cock between her lips and into the back of her throat. Kimberlee relaxed and closed her eyes. she was strangely content in the knowledge that she belonged to this Couple, and she began the slow, sensuous movement of her mouth on Masters cock, guided by the fingers entwined in her hair. The taste was delicious, just as she remembered from the previous times she had been granted the privilege of serving in this way.

And then she felt it. The tip of the fake cock was at the entrance to her pussy, and just before it started to penetrate her the butt plug jumped to life. Mistress spared her nothing, and kimberlee felt her Mistress belly slap against her ass as She rammed the strap-on home.

That was it – seconds before she exploded into orgasm she heard her Mistress yelling – "Come NOW kimberlee." she couldn't have stopped anyway, and she fell headlong into the most incredible orgasm of her life.

When she awoke, she was startled to find that she had been released from bondage and was now lying beside her Mistress in the big king sized bed. she closed her eyes again and immediately fell asleep … content.