Violating Sandie Ch. 02

Story Info
Sandie's teacher degrades his favorite student further.
4.1k words
4.68
154.5k
213

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,218 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a fantasy about a relationship between a student and her teacher. In no way does it condone such a relationship in real life. Just read and enjoy. I highly recommend reading Violating Sandie part 1 before reading this sequel. - xoxo Daphne123.

*

It had been two days since the awards ceremony where my star student Sandie had willingly but unknowingly confessed her deepest sexual fantasy to me. With a note from her that she was made to forget having written, Sandie had given me complete control over her amazing body and admitted that she actually wanted me to sexually degrade her. It still seemed surreal to me that this sweet eighteen-year-old girl had such a strong hidden desire to be used, objectified, and violated. In a weird way, I found it rather sweet that she had subconsciously chosen me rather than her boyfriend to help her fulfill her hidden fantasies.

On Friday during class, I half-expected Sandie to have remembered SOMETHING from her experience after Thursday evening's awards ceremony. But no, Sandie behaved in psychology class like she always did, studying hard, taking notes, and flashing a cute smile at me as she left. Little did she know of the degrading fucking she was going to receive very soon.

Sandie and I had arranged to meet in the high school media canter to work on her final term paper. Being a Saturday, the entire school was deserted. I had gotten there early to have everything ready for Sandie's arrival but I wanted to make sure the library still looked like it did on a regular school day.

Except this wasn't a regular school day. This was the day I was going to fuck my favorite student.

When I heard the media center door open, I looked up from the table where I was waiting.

"Hi," Sandie smiled seeing me.

"Wow, you look lovely," I said without even thinking. Sandie was wearing a beautiful royal blue dress with black trim on her mid-length sleeves and around the collar. The dress was patterned with white flowers and the skirt came down just above her knees. A pair of black leather ankle boots added a few more inches to her height, and her gorgeous brunette curls bounced playfully on her shoulders as she walked towards me. Professional and sexy, she could do both so well.

Sandie blushed. "Thanks," she almost looked self-conscious.

"Good to see you," I said getting up to hug her. As she set her purse down on a table, I walked over to the exterior door and reactivated the school alarm system just to make sure we wouldn't be disturbed.

When I turned back around I saw Sandie had perched on the edge of the table and crossed her legs, causing them to dangle teasingly several inches above the floor. I began to picture those shapely legs wrapped around me with her ankle boots slamming into my back as I pounded her teenage pussy. Searching through her purse, Sandie pulled out a pair of black-rimmed glasses and put them on, opening her notebook and taking out a pen.

"Ready to get to work?" Sandie asked completely oblivious to the fact that she was pressing every single one of my sexual buttons at the same time. Her legs, her glasses, her schoolgirl innocence, and the knowledge that underneath it all, she was fantasizing about being fucked, violated, and degraded, made me as hard as the promise ring on her hand that her boyfriend had given her.

"Oh I am so going to put you to work," I responded, my student oblivious to the double meaning I was implying.

"Don't hold back now," Sandie cocked her head to the side cutely, "I need you to work me hard."

I smiled at her innocence. "I plan to...Sexy Doctor Sandie."

Sandie blinked rapidly as I used her trigger phrase and then locked her eyes on mine. Her sex drive now quadrupled, she began breathing deeply with lustful sighs, her breasts rising and falling beautifully.

"I...think...we should..." Sandie struggled for every word as waves of desire washed over her, "get...working."

I walked over to the table and sat in one of the chairs. "Are you okay Sandie?"

"I...don't know," she replied closing her eyes and laying her head back.

"What are you feeling right now at this moment, Sandie?" I asked as if I were a psychiatrist guiding her through a therapy session.

Sandie rolled her head around slowly, almost purring. "Mmmmm...right now I'm so turned on I can't stand it. Ohgod, why do I get so horny when I'm around you?"

"Do you remember this happening before?" I asked to see if Sandie could actually recall her experience from Thursday evening.

"I..." Sandie tried to concentrate, "I'm not sure. I just remember being really turned on by you...like really REALLY turned on."

I found it very interesting that her conditioning only allowed her to have a vague memory of what had happened to her before. It was exciting to know that I could fuck, violate, and degrade her any way I wished and in her mind it would be the first time EVERY time.

"Ohhhhh," Sandie sighed with desire, "why am I telling you this?"

"Its okay Sandie," I encouraged her, "just let yourself go with what you are feeling."

Sandie moistened her lips and began caressing herself between her legs. "I feel like...like I could come at any moment."

"Well then Sandie," I said calmly, "why don't you hump the corner of the table to relieve some of your sexual tension."

As if I had switched on a motor, Sandie's hips began grinding into the corner of the table in little circles, her anticipation building as the movements stimulated her pussy.

"Mygod," Sandie whispered almost to herself. "What are you doing to me?"

I smiled. "I'm doing exactly what you asked me to do to you."

"Unnhhh," Sandie laid her head back and closed her eyes as the pleasure continued to build.

"You want this, Sandie," I explained. "You want men to use your body as their personal fuck toy. I'm just doing what you told me you wanted."

"Ohhhh fuck," Sandie sighed with unbearable desire. "How...OH! How are you making me do this? UM!! I...have to...stop...UMM!!!"

"You will not stop Sandie," I commanded her. "In fact, I think your body wants to go faster."

"OH!" Sandie gasped as her hips went into overdrive. The image was almost surreal. My star student was directly in front of me humping the corner of the table like a dog in heat desperately trying to get herself off.

"I'm...OH!!! ...your...student." Sandie whimpered between thrusts of her hips. "I...shouldn't...UM!!! ...be doing this...for you."

I sat in the chair and watched Sandie with an almost detached scientific curiosity as she tried desperately to make herself come. Her conditioning seemed so perfect. It made me wonder just how much further I could push her.

"You're right Sandie," I replied. "You should not be trying to make yourself come in front of your teacher. You're such a bad girl for doing this in front of me."

"This is so embarrassing. Its wrong...UNNHH! You're...degrading me!" Sandie squealed as a sudden jolt of pleasure made her entire body tremble.

"Yes it is wrong," I said calmly, "and I plan to degrade you a lot further."

"Oh...god..." Sandie said weakly, barely registering what I was saying in the haze of pleasure that was clouding her mind. "How...are you...UM!!! ...making me do this?"

I smiled to myself as I watched my student in amazement. I was really enjoying doing this to her, and knowing that Sandie had actually asked me to use her body like this made it even more hot. Then, a rather creative idea came to me.

"Now Sandie, you are going to continue humping the table as you take your clothes off."

"Ohgod!" Sandie gasped. "I can't...believe this is really happening!"

"As you take off your clothes, your body is going to edge closer and closer to an earth shatteringly powerful orgasm."

"Ohfuck!" Sandie tossed her head back as another bolt of frustrated pleasure rocked her amazing teenage body.

"However, no matter how hard you pleasure yourself, you will not be able to orgasm until I say a special phrase."

"Ohgodno! You can't do this to me!" Sandie begged. "I have to come so badly. Please...PLEASE let me come now!"

"No," I responded calmly, "your body will not come until I allow it."

Sandie whimpered as she grinded her pussy harder into the corner of the table in a useless attempt to make herself orgasm.

"How...UMM!! How do I get to come then?" Sandie couldn't believe she was actually asking the question, much less asking her teacher WHILE she was masturbating in front of him.

"When you are ready to climax you will use the phrase, 'I am your fuck toy'."

Sandie's jaw dropped in shock as she listened to me degrading her further with every command.

"Then I will respond with the counter phrase 'Good students come for their teachers'. Upon hearing the counter phrase, your entire body will enjoy the most mind-blowing orgasm you have ever experienced."

"Mygod this is so hot," Sandie rolled her head around her shoulders and sighed deeply. She loved what I was doing to her, and the fact that she had absolutely no control over what was happening excited her.

"Let's start with taking off your dress..." I said to her.

Unable to control her own body, Sandie involuntarily reached behind her back and began unzipping her dress, peeling the top off her shoulders as she pulled her arms out of the sleeves and pushed the upper part of the dress down to her waist. Her white lace bra supported her very full breasts, pushing her goodies up and together so they looked like they were about to spill out.

"...keep going Sandie," I continued stripping her with just my words.

Sandie's hands moved to her waist and began tugging the dress down her legs, moving her hips from side to side as she paused humping the table just long enough to get her dress off before getting right back to pleasuring herself.

"I can't believe I'm doing this...UM!!! ...for my teacher," Sandie said to herself as she could feel the orgasm she longed for beginning to build. Somewhere deep down, Sandie was enjoying being totally under my control, enjoying having to take her clothes off for me. The loss of her free will excited her like nothing ever had before. Her body was no longer hers. It was now the property of men, and she loved knowing that she couldn't do a thing about it.

As she tossed her dress aside, Sandie adjusted her tiny white thong panties, her almost bare ass slamming onto the hard table as she continued to masturbate herself.

"Now," I said looking her over as if she was an exhibit on display, "arch your back and take off your bra...slowly."

Sandie yipped as her full firm breasts thrust forward on their own. Locking her eyes on mine, she reached up and pushed each bra strap off her shoulders one at a time. Then, reaching behind her back with both hands she unhooked her bra, setting free those unbelievable breasts of hers.

I was unwrapping her like a present. Sandie looked at me with shy eyes as she took her bra off and tossed it onto the floor. Her breasts were amazingly firm, especially considering how full they were. Sandie rolled her shoulders back, thrusting her rack forward and giving me a great view of her gorgeous mounds bobbing up and down as her pussy continued to grind against the corner of the table.

"Now lose the panties," I said matter-of-factly.

Sandie grabbed the sides of her tiny thong panties and slid them down, revealing her smooth teenage pussy to me for the first time. I could tell from just watching her how wet she must be, and the torturous pleasure she was receiving just kept building and building.

"Oh fuck! I can feel it coming!" Sandie gasped for air as the orgasm she had wanted for so long was just moments away. She couldn't hold back any longer. She had to come now.

Sandie closed her eyes and braced herself for a massive orgasm as she used her trigger phrase.

"I am your fuck toy..."

She waited...dangling on the edge of a cliff.

Waiting...

I remained silent.

Sandie's eyes popped open and looked at me in complete desperation.

I smiled and shook my head.

"NOOOOO!!!" Sandie cried out. "PLEASE!!! I AM YOUR FUCK TOY!!! I AM YOUR FUCK TOY!!!!"

"No," I said calmly.

"UHHHH!!!" Sandie threw her head back in frustration. "OHGOD!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!"

I paused to admire the vision in front of me. Here was my star student, completely stripped of her clothes save the glasses and boots, her beautiful large breasts bouncing invitingly, her gorgeous dark hair caressing her bare shoulders, her soft young pussy fucking the corner of the table, and her lovely voice begging desperately for permission to come.

"Now Sandie, I want you to stop humping the table, lean back on your elbows, and spread your legs in the air as wide as you can."

As the orgasm Sandie longed for frustratingly withered away, I walked to the corner of the room and picked up a long wooden board with five large circular holes.

"What...in the world...is that?" Sandie asked breathlessly, trying to recover from the massively cruel edging I had just given her.

"Do you like it? It's a special set of stocks I made in the shop room just for you."

Sandie's eyes widened as her body, responding to my instructions, was forced to lean back and spread her legs wide up in the air. "You're going to put THAT on me?"

"Oh yes," I replied as I opened the stocks, carefully placing Sandie's ankles in the outer most holes, her wrists in the inner holes, and her neck in the center opening. It was a position totally unsuitable for sweet, young Sandie, but perfect for the plans I had for her.

Sandie breathed nervously as I closed the stocks and locked her in with a bolt that held the upper and lower halves of the board together. "What are you going to do with me?"

I smiled and leaned in to give Sandie a hard passionate kiss. Giving in to her lust, Sandie moaned in pleasure and kissed back shamelessly.

"Its time to take your degradation to the next level," I whispered to her between kisses.

Upon hearing my words, Sandie felt her pussy flood in anticipation...again. "I am so turned on right now (kiss). You're controlling my body (kiss) aren't you? (kiss) I know you are. You can command it to do anything (kiss) you want. Just thinking about all the things you could do to me is making me (kiss) sooooo horny. How are you doing this?"

Rather than answering, I took both ends of the stocks and lifted Sandie off the table, carrying her over to one of the large reading chairs tucked away behind some bookshelves. Sandie's jaw dropped when she saw the large phallic shaped object strapped to the seat of the chair, the head of the cock pointing straight up.

"Is that thing going in my pussy?" Sandie asked very hesitantly.

"Not exactly," I replied lowering Sandie over the rod.

The instant Sandie felt the shaft slide between her ass cheeks and nudge up against her opening, her eyes went wide.

"No!!!" Sandie yelped as her most forbidden entrance was about to be violated.

"Keep very very still, Sandie," I said carefully lowering her onto the top of the cock. The tip felt cold and slick as it pushed between Sandie's ass cheeks and nudged against her virgin hole.

"Ohgod please no!" Sandie begged. "I've never had anything THERE before! This is so humiliating! PLEASE!!"

I loosened my grip on the stocks just enough for gravity to start pulling her down onto the shaft.

"Oh no!! Please no!!!" Sandie could feel the head of the cock putting pressure on her most forbidden entrance. She clamped her eyes shut in intense concentration as she tightened her muscles as best as she could to prevent the tip from violating her. She was only delaying the inevitable though, and we both knew it. The tension finally reached a breaking point, allowing the tip of the shaft to penetrate her defenses.

"Ahhhh!!! Fuck!!!" Sandie winced as the cock pushed into her slowly but firmly, one inch at a time. She gave me a pleading look, her eyes begging for me to be gentle with her.

The sensation of having something pushing into her ass was unbelievably demeaning, never mind being stripped and locked into stocks with her legs spread obscenely wide...by her teacher!

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Sandie screamed at the top of her lungs as her muscles finally gave out, allowing the cock to tunnel all the way into her ass. The delicate walls of her inner tract burned as they were violated for the first time, her ass muscles spasming beautifully around the cock.

A flood of endorphins washed over Sandie's mind as she felt every inch of the invading shaft. The feeling of humiliation was unbelievable, and Sandie had never felt so vulnerable in her life.

"This thing is so big its...AHHH!!! It's going to tear me apart!"

"Get used to it, fuck toy," I replied undoing my trousers and pulling out my cock.

Sandie raised her eyebrows in disbelief as she glanced at my huge shaft and realized I intended to fuck her.

"I... I have a boyfriend," Sandie regained her senses for a moment. "I made him a promise."

"He's not good enough for you," I replied pulling Sandie's promise ring off of her hand and tossing it aside. "He will never be able to fuck you the way you truly want."

Sandie moistened her lips nervously. "How can you possibly know what I really want?"

I smiled and placed the head of my cock up against her pussy lips. "Trust me, I know EXACTLY how you want to be fucked."

"Um!" Sandie yelped as I began to push my cock into her. "H-how...UM!!! How can you know?"

I slid my hard member all the way into Sandie's warm, moist, teenage pussy. "Because you told me."

"Mmmmm!!!" Sandie threw her head back in tension as she felt the sensation of having both of her holes filled completely. This was what it felt like to have two cocks forced inside her. She had never felt this degraded or objectified as a woman before, and she was beginning to realize that she loved it.

I slowly started thrusting in and out of my favorite student's pussy, interlacing my fingers with hers as we stared into each other's eyes. "You told me your deepest fantasy was to give total control of your body to men and then be fucked in the most demeaning ways possible."

"Fuck..." Sandie gasped as she realized she was being violated by her own psychology teacher.

"Then, you gave me permission to use you any way I wished to make that fantasy come true."

Sandie shook her head in disbelief as my cock began stroking across her g-spot over and over. "That can't AAHH!!! That can't be true. UM!!! I don't remember telling you that."

"Its true," I began pumping her faster. "You don't remember because I erased your memory of it."

"What!?!" Sandie exclaimed as a bolt of pleasure rocked her body.

"In fact, you wont remember any of this either," I continued. "I can fuck you again and again, any way I wish, and you'll never know it happened."

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Sandie screamed at the top of her lungs as a huge wave of pleasure washed over her. She wasn't sure if she was more turned on by the two cocks inside her or the thought of being used and defiled over and over again only to be forced to forget that it had ever happened. Sandie realized that even THIS time might not be the first time she'd been fucked. How would she know?

"How many UM!!! How many times have you already fucked me?" Sandie asked nervously.

I smiled as I began pumping into her faster and faster. "This is the first time."

"How do I know you're telling AAAHHH!!! ...telling me the truth?" Sandie asked breathlessly as her body was pummeled by my massive cock.

"You don't," was the only answer I was going to give her.

"Ohmygod," Sandie tried to take in everything I was telling her, "you're playing with my mind...just as much as my body!"

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,218 Followers
12