Violating Sandie Ch. 04

Story Info
The school nerds use Sandie as their test subject.
5.2k words
4.66
99.1k
113

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,258 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. I highly recommend reading Violating Sandie parts 1, 2, and 3 before reading this installment.

- xoxo Daphne123.

*****

Sandie had been very busy this last week before final exams. More busy than she knew. Word was slowly spreading throughout the school about Sandie's conditioning, and many of the guys in the senior class were discretely taking their turns using her. Hardly anyone talked about it, and no one said anything out in the open for fear of having her boyfriend or even an administrator discover what was going on.

Over the past few weeks since the prom, Sandie had been taken advantage of every day by various guys in the senior class who had dreamt of fucking her for years. Blowjobs behind the school between classes became a regular thing for some of her admirers. Others fucked Sandie in various storage rooms or supply closets throughout the building. When guys realized that Sandie's body would respond to commands, they started making her hold a variety of positions while being fucked, or sometimes just sat back and watched as they forced Sandie to pleasure herself. She spent much of her lunch hour each day on her back with her legs spread wide as various guys did unbelievably perverted things to her. Most recently, the entire track team fucked Sandie after school in the student parking lot bent over the hood of her own car, her pussy taking a massive pounding from behind as the guys took turns defiling her.

Sandie remembered none of it. The degradation, the humiliation, the embarrassment, all of it had been wiped from her memory after every encounter.

Now the school nerds were going to get their turn.

The robotics club at the high school was actually really good, having won several national competitions for their complex inventions. They all knew Sandie tangentially because she was often in the science wing of the school. Being socially introverted though, the guys in the robotics club were always too shy to even approach a girl who was that hot and smart at the same time.

So it was a surprise to Sandie when Arthur, the president of the robotics club, asked her to come to their meeting room after school. Three of the robotics guys had completed their senior project and needed a test subject.

Sandie was actually impressed that Arthur had gathered the courage to even talk to her, and she was curious about what they all had been working on for the past month. So, after school she headed for the science lab where the robotics club usually met.

Sandie knocked on the door. Arthur answered it and let Sandie in, closing the door behind her. The lab was bigger than an ordinary classroom, with large tabletop desks for conducting experiments or placing large items.

"Hi," Sandie flashed a friendly smile to the three of them, trying to make the nerdy guys feel more comfortable. She thought it was kind of sweet that these boys were so shy around her. It made Sandie feel even more beautiful to know she could have that effect on them.

Wes tried to say hello but his voice cracked. Kelvin couldn't say anything but managed to give Sandie a shy wave.

Sandie put her hands on her hips and smiled quirkily. "Come on boys," she peered over her glasses, "you've all seen a girl before."

The three of them just froze, taking in Sandie's gorgeous figure. She was wearing a lovely black cashmere pullover top, form-fitting white pants that made her rear look amazing, and black leather ankle boots that zipped up the side. She looked very trendy and sexy, especially with the glasses.

"We um..." Kelvin finally found his voice and gestured towards a table with a large item under a tarp. "We wanted to...you know...show you our project."

Sandie rolled her eyes and walked over to the invention. "Well let's see what you've got to show me."

The three of them lifted the tarp, unveiling a device that looked like a large network of machinery. Part of the invention looked like a metal yoke attached to some kind of rack. Under the rack was a machine about three feet long with a vertical wheel on the side of a cylinder. A metal rod was connected to the wheel on one end and with a steel shaft on the other. Sandie's eyes widened when she noticed the very large phallic-looking attachment at the end of the shaft.

"What...in the world...is that?" Sandie asked, not completely sure if she wanted to know the answer.

Arthur tapped the side of the device with his hand. "It's a pleasure machine, designed to satisfy a woman's sexual needs while at the same time degrade her for the entertainment of men. We've spent months working on it, and now we're ready to test it on a girl, which is why we need you."

Sandie's mouth fell open.

"No way!" Sandie held up her hands and backed away from the table. "You guys are crazy if you think I'm going to let you do that to me!"

The three nerdy guys were ready to spring the trap. In unison they used Sandie's trigger phrase.

"Sexy Doctor Sandie."

Sandie's eyes blinked rapidly as a massive wave of sexual desire washed over her.

"I've...got to...get out of here..." Sandie said more to herself than to the three guys who were about to have their way with her.

"Stay where you are," Arthur ordered.

Sandie froze in place, unable to move her legs. She looked at Arthur in panic.

"How are you doing that?!?" Sandie demanded. "LET...ME...GO!!"

"Shut up, Sandie," Wes interjected. "You will not speak until we tell you."

Sandie tried to object but found herself unable to use her voice. In protest, she crossed her arms in a huff and glared directly at Wes.

"Now Sandie," Arthur instructed, "you will stand straight up, arms by your sides, without moving or talking while the three of us undress you."

Sandie's eyes widened as she unwillingly lowered her arms to her sides, standing passively as the three nerdy guys began stripping their fantasy girl.

"Can you believe this?" Kelvin said to Wes as the two of them undid the buttons on Sandie's top and glided it off her shoulders, revealing a black lace bra that beautifully supported the fullest, most perfect of breasts. Arthur had gotten on his knees to unbutton and unzip Sandie's form-fitting pants, tugging them down her hips in short little yanks, uncovering the black lace panties underneath.

"Mygod she's perfect," Wes said looking over Sandie's lovely curves as she stood before them in her black lace underwear.

Sandie bit her lip nervously as she was being molested by the three nerdiest guys in the school. This couldn't be happening to her? How could they control her like this? The humiliation was unbelievable as Sandie felt her bra straps sliding off her shoulders at the same time her panties were being tugged down her gorgeous legs. In seconds Sandie felt her bra being unhooked and removed, freeing those heavenly mounds from their holsters. Wes and Kelvin stared in awe at Sandie's huge rack as Arthur finished stripping Sandie of her panties, leaving her wearing only her black ankle boots and sexy glasses.

"Wow," all three of them said in unison as they ran their eyes over every inch of their test subject. Having never been this close to a naked girl in real life before, the three guys began slowly and gently exploring Sandie's amazing body with their hands. Sandie, completely embarrassed by being stripped and unable to move while six hands explored her most intimate places, felt violated and degraded as her dignity was being taken from her with every caress. Her breasts, her nipples, her ass, her pussy, nowhere was safe from the roaming hands touching her. Sandie's body was no longer hers. She was now the property of the three nerdy guys molesting her.

To her complete surprise, Sandie also realized that her pussy was soaked.

"Let's put her in the machine," said Kelvin. "I want to see what it does to her."

Arthur stood up. "I've got a better idea," he replied looking into Sandie's nervous eyes. "Sandie, you are going to strap YOURSELF into the pleasure machine for us. As you attach each restraint, making yourself more and more helpless, you will insist that you are a strong, intelligent, liberated, feminist woman who refuses to be demeaned by men."

Sandie's uneasy breathing caused her perfect breasts to rise and fall beautifully.

"Do you understand?" Arthur asked sternly.

Sandie nodded timidly.

"Then get to it." Arthur slapped Sandie's lovely rear.

Sandie glared at Arthur as she strutted over to the machine, her full breasts leading the way and her tight ass swaying hypnotically. She wanted to tell them all to fuck off, but when she tried to speak Sandie found herself unable to say anything other than what she had been ordered by her tormentors.

"You...you can't treat girls like your personal toys," Sandie said climbing up onto the table and crawling on her hands and knees over to the pleasure machine, her large mounds swaying beautifully as she moved.

"Women are just as intelligent as men," Sandie rested back on her knees and placed her ankles into the restraints one at a time. "We should be treated equally."

(click)

"We are not playthings for men to own and use." (click)

With both hands, Sandie took a metal collar with an attached d-ring and placed it around her neck. "My body belongs to me, not to you guys." (click)

Sandie took two black leather bracelets and placed them around her wrists one at a time.

"Demeaning me for your own pleasure is wrong," she said tightening each of her bracelets.

Placing her neck in the center opening of the metal yoke, Sandie attached the d-ring of her collar to another ring on the rack, locking her head into place. (click)

"I'm not a fantasy girl. I'm a real person." Sandie insisted as she locked her left wrist into the yoke. "You can't make me do this!"

(click)

"We're not making you do anything Sandie," Arthur responded. "You're doing this yourself."

With only her right wrist left to go, Sandie whipped her hair back and glared at all three of these nerdy perverts.

"You're forcing me to do this," Sandie's eyes were furious, "and you know it."

Arthur smiled knowingly.

Sandie she placed her right wrist in the yoke. "Why me?"

Arthur leaned close to whisper into Sandie's ear. "Because you asked us to."

Sandie's eyes widened as Arthur locked her right wrist into the restraints.

(click)

"No, that can't be true!" Sandie insisted.

Completely stripped and locked into the pleasure machine, Sandie fidgeted in her restraints as Arthur gently brushed a lock of hair from her face.

"Its true," Arthur put his hand gently under Sandie's chin. "You were forced under hypnosis to reveal your deepest sexual fantasy. You asked to be fucked, used, and degraded in the most humiliating ways possible, and for the last month that's exactly what has been done to you."

"Ohmygod!" Sandie stared in total disbelief. "How many people have fucked me?!?"

"We're not really sure," Wes answered, "at least half the senior class and some of the faculty have violated you in some way."

"No, this can't be happening," Sandie said more to herself tugging on her restraints. "Why don't I remember it?"

Kelvin spoke up. "Part of the conditioning is that your memory is erased after each encounter."

Sandie's froze as she tried to process what had been done to her. "Then...I...won't remember this either...will I?"

Arthur smiled. "No, but we definitely will."

Sandie yiped as she felt something cold and metallic suddenly touching her pussy lips.

"Kelvin! What are you doing to me?" Sandie tried to turn her head in the yoke enough to see behind her.

Whatever it was, the object pressed against Sandie's labia, spreading the walls of her unprotected pussy as it began tunneling into her.

"AAAHHH!!" Sandie gasped trying to adjust to this large object being forced inside her warm wet depths. "Oh shit its going deep! Oh, please! Please don't do this to me you guys."

Sandie tugged on her restraints in tension as the object came to rest fully inside her. Whipping her hair back, she glanced over her shoulder at Kelvin with an almost pleading look. "Ohgod, what will it do to me?"

Kelvin flipped a switch on the machine, activating the wheel. The connecting rod followed it, as did the shaft attached to the other end. Sandie yelped as the dildo pulled out of her pussy and thrust back in again...and again...and again...and again...and again...and again.

Sandie strained to look over her shoulder and see the device that was violating her. She could see the wheel turning and the rod thrusting. She felt the metal cock moving back and forth inside her pussy.

"Mygod it feels incredible," Sandie closed her eyes and smiled in pleasure as the invading cock defiled her.

"Its about to get better," Wes said turning up a dial located next to the switch. The flywheel began spinning faster, causing the dildo to fuck Sandie at a quicker pace.

"OH!" Sandie opened her eyes in surprise as she felt the machine speed up inside her. It stroked her so relentlessly over and over, making Sandie squirm and pull against her restraints more aggressively as she dealt with the repeated violations of her pussy.

Over the next several minutes, Wes slowly increased the speed of the device. All three of the nerdy guys watched in awe as Sandie struggled with the relentless machine, her hips bucking and shaking in a futile effort to escape as their invention pounded her pussy.

"OHGOD!" Sandie screamed as Wes turned the speed to maximum. The metal cock thrust in and out of her pussy faster than was humanly possible. Sandie flung her hair back and pumped her hips against the machine violating her as she moaned in perverted pleasure.

Careful to keep out of the thrusting dildo's path, Arthur reached between Sandie's legs and gently touched her clitoris. Sandie drew a startled breath and arched her back as Arthur began massaging her most sensitive spot.

"Oh no! Please not there! Oh fuck I'm going to come!!" Sandie squealed with pleasure and began to writhe erotically within her bindings. Sandie's hips bucked on their own, humping the machine fucking her as she panted like an excited puppy. Arthur's fingers danced across her clit over and over, torturing Sandie's most private areas until the relentless sensations of pleasure overwhelmed her.

"OHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCK!!" Sandie threw her head back and cried out as orgasm took her. A quick series of ferocious orgasms followed as the three nerdy guys, having never watched a girl come in real life before, stared at Sandie's convulsing body in awe.

"Ohgod!! OHGOD!! OHGOD!!" Sandie yelled over and over again as liquid squirted from her pussy with every contraction. The machine's motor growled low under the greater pressure as Sandie's pussy muscles squeezed the thrusting cock with all their strength. Arthur refused to let up, torturing Sandie's overly sensitive clit with ever-faster strokes across her erect nub.

"OH FUCK!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!" Sandie thrashed mindlessly in her restraints, gasping for air as the machine fucked her with ruthless mechanical efficiency while her pussy gushed all over Arthur's torturous hand.

Finally, Wes turned the fucking machine back down to a lower speed, allowing Sandie to catch her breath while Arthur got in front of her, their faces just inches from each other.

"You jerks," Sandie said softly, "I can't believe you guys are doing this to me. Its so fucking perverted...I love it."

Arthur leaned in to kiss Sandie softly. He had kissed girls before, but never one this hot. Sandie responded very sensually, closing her eyes and parting her lips, allowing both of them to explore each other's warm moist mouths. It was an exciting combination for Sandie to have this very sensual and gentle kissing going on while at the same time being violated from behind by a relentless fucking machine.

After several minutes of amazing kissing, Arthur handed off to Wes who had actually never made out with a girl before. Wes kissed awkwardly at first, but he followed Sandie's lead as she essentially taught Wes how to kiss a girl by example. Sandie's pussy throbbed as she gave Wes a master class on sensual kissing. She almost felt flattered that she could teach a nerdy guy to kiss, and that the geeks had chosen her from whom to learn sexual techniques.

Kelvin then took his turn, kissing Sandie more aggressively. She responded, sighing in pleasure as they assaulted each other's mouths.

"Ohmygod this is so hot," Sandie gasped between kisses. "This machine is raping me while all three of you watch."

Kelvin took hold of Sandie's very full breasts and began drawing down on them.

"Oh fuck!" Sandie cried out as Kelvin's soft hands firmly kneaded her mounds over and over. "You're...AH!!...going to make...UM!!...make me forget everything you guys...AHHH!!...are doing to me, aren't you?"

"Yes we are," Kelvin answered gently stimulating Sandie's nipples as she gave him a long hard kiss out of sheer sexual frustration.

"UMMMM!!" Sandie screamed in mid-kiss as she felt something pinching her left nipple. At the same time, she felt the machine cock pull out of her, leaving the teenager's pussy empty and quivering with aftershocks.

"AHH!! DAMMIT KEL!!" Sandie broke her kiss and screamed as she felt the same pinching sensation on her right nipple. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Kelvin pulled back and gently tugged on the clamps he had just attached to Sandie's rock hard nipples, causing her to protest loudly.

"OW!! Stop it!! You little perv!!" Sandie tried to express her anger but Arthur wasn't having any of it.

"Quit pretending to be the good girl Sandie," (smack) Arthur said spanking her ass hard, causing Sandie's body to jerk.

"OH!!" Sandie gave a high-pitched yelp.

"From now on anytime I ask you a question you have to answer truthfully," Arthur instructed her. "Your mind will not allow you to lie or refuse to answer. Got it?"

Sandie nodded quickly.

"So tell me," Arthur asked, "you're having the time of your life right now, aren't you?"

(smack)

"OW!!" Sandie yelped as she was spanked. She didn't want admit it, but Sandie had been conditioned to answer truthfully.

"Yes! Ohhhhh fuck yes! I love how you guys are degrading me," Sandie closed her eyes and lay her head back. "Use me...violate me...do something even more demeaning to me. I'm so fucking horny."

"I knew it you little cunt," (smack) Arthur spanked Sandie's ass one again. "Underneath that intelligent sophisticated honor roll student is a horny perverted whore who wants to be fucked all the time."

The truth was out, and Sandie couldn't deny it.

"Well get ready bitch because its about to get really perverted," Arthur said flipping a lever on the pleasure machine. There were a few seconds of a whirring sound as something moved towards Sandie from behind.

Sandie jumped as something cold and metallic rested up against the entrance to her pussy once again, but this one felt larger...much larger. Sandie strained to look over her shoulder but couldn't see what it was that was getting ready to be inside her.

Sandie's eyes went wide as what felt like the largest cock ever slid deep into her wet pussy. She realized that the previous fucking had just been to prepare her pussy for this.

"Ohmygod that's fucking massive!" Sandie gasped as the shaft came to rest deep inside her pussy. Then she felt it turning inside her. There was a sudden change in width, and the shaft seemed to go back to its original girth. It was then she realized...

"There's a hook..." Sandie looked at Arthur nervously. "It has some kind of hook or ridge on it."

Arthur smiled. "It's called a 'pleasure machine' for a reason."

The shaft reversed direction and pulled out slightly, stopping with the hook part pressed right against her g-spot. "That can't be good," Sandie thought to herself.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,258 Followers
12