Violation

Story Info
A woman's voyage into submission.
3.9k words
3.73
120.8k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caitlain
Caitlain
142 Followers

I had been looking forward to Ally's visit for an entire month. After talking online for months about our mutual passion for really rough sex, she had finally agreed to fly over from the U.K. to visit, and we'd planned to explore our personal limits with each other. We had both arranged sexual "surprises" for each other, and I was anxious to find out what she had in mind for me. I nervously awaited her arrival at the airport and sadly, as I anticipated, her flight was delayed. Fucking airlines!

When her plane finally landed, I could hardly contain myself. As she came through the exit of the secure area and our eyes met, she got the biggest grin on her face. We embraced and welcomed each other, and I melted as I heard her British accent. I asked her if she was ready, and she said she was. She knew what I had in mind, and our lips met in a passionate kiss, right there in front of everyone. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. I was so giddy I could hardly contain myself. I had looked forward to tasting her ever since she told me she was coming over. And I wasn't in the mood to wait.

I had taken the precaution of sticking a note on the last stall door that read "Out of Order" so no one would use it, and it was empty when we got there. I pulled her inside the stall and we kissed again - she had the faint taste of Jack Daniels on her lips. I broke off our kiss, turned her around, and pushed her against the door. "Grab the top of the door and bend over, bitch. I hope you followed directions," I whispered in her ear. As she bent over and grabbed the door, I kissed her on the neck, sat down on the toilet, and pulled up her skirt. As I had ordered, she had worn a mini-skirt and no panties on her trans-Atlantic flight. I lightly nibbled and bit her on the ass, and stuck a couple of fingers in my mouth to get them wet. As I pushed them up toward Ally's pussy, I realized that I didn't need to wet them to begin with -- she was saturated. I slid my two fingers into her pussy and found her sweet spot. As I did that, I pushed my face into the crack of her ass and started rimming her. The scent of her ass, after having been on a flight for several hours was musky, and it made me even hotter than I already was.

As I tongue-fucked her asshole and massaged her G-Spot, I could sense her orgasm already building. I pulled back and told her not to make a sound since Security would come in here and arrest us if they discovered what we were doing. She just moaned and grinded her ass back into my face. As her orgasm continued to build, she began to make some heavier moans. I decided just to let her make as much noise as she wanted and increased the pace of what I was doing. Finally, she let loose. As her orgasm overtook her, she reached down to masturbate herself, and that only made it stronger. Her guttural moans had attracted a crowd and I could hear people whispering outside of the stall. Ally's orgasm finally subsided, and I pulled her skirt back down. I got up, pulled her to me and kissed her again. I wondered if she could taste her own ass on my mouth -- if she did, she didn't seem to mind. I took her hand in mine, and we walked out of the stall to the stares of a dozen or so women standing with their mouths agape and walked out of the bathroom. We walked hand in hand down to the baggage claim area and waited for her luggage. The two of us continued to make out periodically as we waited for what seemed like an eternity for her bags to make their way out, and then finally headed to our house. I'd never been possessed by so much sexual energy in my life.

That night and over the next couple of days, we fucked almost continuously, stopping only for the occasional bathroom and food breaks. Our approaches to life and sexuality were very similar, and we bonded as if we'd known each other for several years. We spent a good bit of time testing each others' sexual limits, and I knew I'd found someone who could match me skill for skill in the bedroom.

On Wednesday it finally came time for Ally to reveal her surprise to me. She told me that her surprise was to take me paint balling with a group of guys she met on the Internet. I thought this was a terribly curious surprise and it certainly wasn't what I had anticipated at all -- I wondered if she'd misunderstood what I had in mind. Nonetheless, paint balling was something I'd told her I wanted to do when I got the chance, so I was intrigued that she'd planned something like this for us. Maybe the sexual part of it would come after we got done.

The next day, we got up late and took a shower together. I pulled the fucking towel rack fell off the wall in the bathtub again, but we managed to give each other the orgasms we craved and eventually got around to actually washing each other. We got dressed and headed to the paint ball field. When we got there, we were met by an instructor and the four guys that Ally had scheduled to play with us. Each of us was to be teamed up with two guys and we'd be playing against each other. The winner was to get attended to sexually by the other for 24 hours without being able to have an orgasm ourselves.

We got our instructions on how to use the guns and set off with our teams. As I ran past a grove of trees, someone got a shot off that just whizzed by my head. I didn't even see where it came from, so I couldn't return fire. I took a shot at one of Ally's teammates but missed. I was eventually able to shoot Ally on the ass, not that the target was that big or anything. She yelped and took off with a huge red mark on her butt! After a few more minutes of cat and mouse, I noticed all three members of Ally's team headed toward me. I turned to yell at my team to assault them, and felt a sharp sting on my neck. The last thing I remember is falling to the ground.

I awake to find myself hung up by my hands from the rafters in a barn, with nothing on but a collar of some type. As I come to, I feel a stinging pain on my stomach, and look down to see a splatter of yellow. It doesn't dawn on me what it is until the second shot. Someone is shooting paintballs at me! Unclothed, I have no protection from the impacts, and they sting. Horribly. I scream out in pain each time a new one hits me. I haven't had time to wonder what the hell is going on, but after regaining my senses a bit, I can see a group of about five people off in the faint light with paint guns. Why are they doing this? What the hell is happening to me? Why am I here? And where is Ally?

Finally, the shooters tire of firing at me and stop. I am immediately surrounded by four shirtless men and I recognize them as the guys Ally had assembled for us to paintball with. Two of them lift me into the air while a third one cuts the rope holding me on the rafter. I cry out in pain as the sensations in my wrist return. They cut the rope, re-tie my hands behind my back and force me down to my knees. It becomes apparent to me that I am probably going to be gang raped. I become scared for my life, and wonder what has happened to Ally. My mind goes into overdrive thinking about what is about to transpire.

I quickly realize that my collar is a dog's choke collar as one of the guys grabs a leash attached to it and pulls it tight. I can't breathe for several seconds and almost pass out before he releases the tension on it. He tells me that he'll choke me into unconsciousness if I fight them, and that they're going to fuck me to show everyone that I am not as good at sex as I think I am -- I won't be able to handle them.

"Where's Ally?" I demand. One guy who appears to be the more dominant one slaps my face and I fall backwards. "Shut up, you stupid bitch."

The guys pull out their cocks and begin jerking themselves off. One of them grabs my hair, pulls me up off the floor and toward him, and shoves his cock into my mouth, ordering me to "Suck it, you fucking slut." He shoves it into the back of my throat, gagging me. I pull back. One of the other guys grabs my head and forces it back down onto the first guy's cock while collar boy pulls the choke chain tight again to remind me that I'm not supposed to fight my rape. My arms hurt from being tied behind me.

After a few seconds, one of the other guys pulls me off #1's cock by the hair and forces his cock into my mouth. The choking continues. "Choke on that fucking cock." One guy grabs my boobs and twists my nipples, then slaps them. Hard. Other guys take turns slapping my face with their cocks. I become aware that someone is videotaping what is happening to me. I am horrified, yet surreally enthralled by the thought of people seeing me like this. My excitement is tempered by the fact that I realize it is Ally that is filming me -- she is recording my violation. What. The. Fuck? Why is she doing this? I try to holler at her but that's hard to do with a cock down my throat.

Soon one of the other guys forces his cock into my mouth -- I am being forced to suck two cocks at once. My mouth is being stretched and two cocks are alternatively being rammed down my throat. "Suck those cocks you fucking whore." Someone slaps me hard on the ass. It stings and I let out a groan. Someone grabs my arms and pulls them back while someone else slaps my back hard. Someone behind me forces my head down on the cocks, forcing me to deep throat them. Another guy pulls me off the two cocks, sticks his cock in my mouth, grabs my hair on both sides of my head and roughly face fucks me. I tear up from the gagging. He grabs the back of my head and forces my face down onto his cock and holds it there -- it shuts of my air supply and I can't breathe. I try to fight it but with my arms tied behind my back I have nothing to use as leverage.

Using my hair again, someone yanks my head back and I have just enough time to gasp for air before another guy forces his cock into my face. I lose track of time as I am passed around from one cock to another, as my face and throat are violated over and over. My throat has gone numb, and I can taste blood, though I don't know where it is from. I try to make this all stop as quickly as I can by actually trying to suck each guy off, hoping that the sooner I get them off, the sooner the attack will end. Eventually, a positive sign -- one of the guys announces he's coming and to "move out of the way so I can plaster the bitch." He hits me in the mouth and on the cheek with his load. The others take turns forcing my mouth open while the each guy in turn jerks off into it. One guy cums with such force that he completely misses my mouth and his load hits me in the face. The others follow suit and jerk off into my mouth as I gag trying to swallow. The collar tightens even more so that I can hardly breathe. Eventually, they push me down onto the ground and choke me until I pass out again.

When I awake, my face is covered in dried cum, and I am tied to a rail in the barn with my hands still behind my back. My shoulders are incredibly sore, and I can't get in a position to keep them from hurting. Ally and the four guys are seated on benches and chairs in the barn, talking. Once they sense I am awake, I am immediately set upon again. One guy has found a flat piece of wood, and begins slapping my tits and my inner thighs with it; the pain is intense, yet somehow erotic to me. He hits my clit with it sending a jerk and a stinging shiver through my body. I scream.

Once again I am met with an indeterminate number of cocks and ordered to begin sucking. "Please, I am so sore..." My head is pulled backwards by the hair, and my mouth is penetrated by another huge cock. Again, Ally is videotaping. I try to ask her why she is doing this to me, but there's too much in my mouth to allow me to say anything.

The guy with the board continues slapping my tits, my stomach, and my thighs. The pain is intense. One by one, the guys grab my hair and force their cocks down my throat. Eventually my gag reflex tires of interfering, and I soon find myself allowing my throat to take the full length of their cocks -- my nose meets pubic hair on guys with cocks longer than most I've encountered before. My throat hurts but the thick saliva buildup allows their rods to go all the way down without much resistance. "Suck my cock, you fucking whore." He shoves it all the way into my mouth and my head is held against his balls until I can't breathe. I almost pass out before my head is pulled back. He slaps my face again and I gasp for a quick breath before the next cock penetrates my face. This continues over and over for what seems like an eternity. Fucking, slapping, fucking, slapping. My mouth is nothing more than a fuck hole to them at this point.

Soon, I am moved over to a post of some kind, and held with my back to it. The leash is used to tie me to the post by my neck so that I can't move away from it. The guy with the longer cock sticks his cock in my mouth and face fucks me violently, shoving his cock all the way into my throat again. I gag again and spit up on him. He pulls out and slaps me, and orders me not to vomit on his cock. Then he resumes fucking my face. Each time he rams his cock down my throat, it forces my head to bang against the post. After a minute or so of this, he pulls out, turns around and forces his ass onto my face. He rubs his asshole all over my face and orders me to stick my tongue in his ass. I know if I don't, I'll be abused even more, so I halfheartedly comply. He tastes nasty, of sweat and......who knows what else. One of the guys pulls out a spider gag and forces my mouth open with it so that I can't close it. Then they all take turns fucking the open hole and my throat.

Out of the blue I feel a shot of cum on the left side of my face as one of the guys hits his breaking point. The cum stings as it hits me in the eye and it messes up my contact. Over and over they take their turns fucking my face for what seems like an unending length of time. The back of my head feels bruised from all of the banging against the post. I still wonder why Ally is doing this. What have I done to her or say to her to make her help these assholes rape me? Did they threaten her? Is she doing it willingly? Or.....is this my "surprise?"

After a few more minutes of this, I am dragged around the room by my arms and hair and laid face down over an old bench of some kind. Someone slaps my ass several times really hard, and I sense something attempting to penetrate my asshole. I try to squeeze it shut. I can't turn around to see what is going on because I am being face-fucked again. I hear someone spit and I feel the impact of it on my asshole and once again someone tries to push something into it (a finger, perhaps?). I mumble and try to fight it by pulling back, but someone pulls me off the cock I am on and slaps me again. He spits in my face and tells me to shut the fuck up and take it like the whore that I am. Soon I feel something larger invading my ass. I can tell it is isn't a cock, so maybe it is just more fingers. They go deep, stretching my ass until it stings. Apparently, he tires of that and sticks his cock into my pussy and begins fucking me. Hard. It occurs to me that I am wet -- there was no dryness, no pain when he penetrated me. What the fuck? How can that be? The guy with the board is swatting my ass with it again, and it stings. After a few minutes, the guy fucking my pussy pulls out and another one takes its place. This one is bigger and its owner is certainly no less violent with his thrusts. The guy who was in my pussy sticks a finger or something into my asshole. I try to fight but can't. He spits on my back and tells me to enjoy the ride.

One of the guys lies down, and I am pulled off the bench over on top of him. He sticks his cock into my soaking wet pussy (why am I wet?), and I feel another guy come up behind me and grab my ass. He spreads my ass and forces his cock into my asshole all the way to the hilt. I feel like I am going to explode from the fullness and I try to scream out in pain. Another guy slaps me and tells me "for the last time" to shut the fuck up, and forces his cock into my face again. I am being forcefully penetrated in all three holes. After a few minutes of this, the guy in my ass pulls out and is replaced by another guy. The guy fucking my face pulls out and is replaced by the guy who was just in my ass. I gag at the thought of where that cock had just been but don't have time to react. "Suck your ass off my cock, you piece of shit." The guy beneath me reaches up and bites my nipples, and slaps my tits. His thrusts into my pussy continue as the guys take turns fucking me in the ass, and then the mouth. My arms are in excruciating pain from being tied behind my back and my neck hurts from being held up by the collar around it. One guy announces that he's fixing to cum. The cock in my mouth is withdrawn and I see a huge spurt of cum headed straight for my face. It hits me in the eyes and nose, as I try to dodge the shot to no avail.

After a few more excruciating minutes one of the other guys announce that he, too, is cumming. He moves around and continues jerking off until he splatters my face with cum. The one fucking my pussy continues until he cums inside me, almost at the same time the guy in my ass cums inside me as well. He withdraws and the guy underneath me throws me off to the side of him. One of the guys grabs my face, forces his cock back into it, and tells one of the other guys to tighten up the collar. "I want her to remember this cock." The last thing I remember is being unable to breathe while having a cock rammed into my throat. I feel a sting in my neck again and everything goes dark.

As I wake up it is daylight. I have no clue what day it is, where I am, how long I've been out. I detect the distinct odor of dried urine, and realize that I had apparently been pissed on after they were through fucking me. I don't see or hear anyone, and I am deathly afraid to move for fear that there's more to come. I begin to sob and wonder what Ally has done to me -- this was not part of our bargain. As I gather my senses, I realize that my arms are still bound behind me, but I am no longer tied to anything. I sit up and take stock of my situation. I am naked, covered in dried cum and urine, and terribly, terribly sore in every muscle in my body, especially my jaws.

I get up and begin walking, somewhere, anywhere. My eyes are crusted over and I only have one contact in place, so I can't see very well. I just want to go home. I want to go home and find out why Ally violated my trust. I began walking down the dirt road that leads from the barn I've been in. I hear a car approaching me from behind and I turn and run toward it -- finally I've been rescued from this nightmare. As I run to the drivers' side and try to start screaming; I stop in my tracks as Ally rolls down the window, snaps a photo and tells me, "Get the fuck in, whore." I crawl into the back seat praying that there's no more abuse to come.

"Well, what did you think of my surprise for you, sugar lips? Did you like being used as a fuck toy?" I try to reply to her, but my throat is so sore and swollen from the cock abuse it took, and I can't speak. I just look at her with a look that tells her that the surprise I have for her is going to be modified now. I'll make this look like a cakewalk -- she likes rough, I'll give her something to remember -- my mind is already at work.

As she drives down the road toward the house, I just lie on the seat thinking that this was so brutal, so primal, so.....erotic. I wonder if I'll get to see the videotape.

Caitlain
Caitlain
142 Followers