Violent and Loving

Story Info
Chris had a fantasy about Zelda.
1.5k words
3.33
32.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

"So how many guys have you slept with today?"

Zelda rolled her eyes and tossed her blonde hair behind her shoulder, "That's none of your business."

"I know you're a slut. At least three, right?"

"Only two."

"Slut."

"Shut up, Chris."

"Hey baby, I didn't mean to make you upset. Come here." He rubbed her bare shoulder until she was relaxed enough to lay against him. "Good girl, do you feel better, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Smile for me, baby."

She smiled as angelically as she could. Chris kissed her softly and held her close. "I had a fantasy about you."

"Tell me all the details!"

"Well," he began, "we were cuddling softly just like this, talking about all of your sexual adventures. You were really drunk though, and high, just a fucked up mess. You know how you are on Friday and Saturday nights."

"Mmhmm..."

"And you were so out of it, you could barely stand up, so I raped you. It was so hot."

"Dumbass. I'm always too horny and willing to get raped."

"Yeah I know, who's my little slut?"

"I am, baby." This time she kissed him.

"It still gets me hard."

Zelda slapped him across the face. Sometimes he was just too annoying for her to deal with.

He pushed her down. "Damn bitch!" He was going to pick her up to smack her, but she kicked him in the chest.

He got off the bed to retrieve her from the floor and really teach her a lesson, but she had already stood. "You wussy slut. You couldn't even hurt me if you tried!"

Chris was getting hard seeing her try to be controlling. Even though she slept around a lot, Zelda was still an anal virgin. He wondered if he could scare her into thinking she was going to get her precious ass raped. He wouldn't really do it, of course, just give the slut the reality check she was asking for.

Zelda wasn't heavy, but her ass was big and stuck out rather far. She loved to bend over and tease his cock with that smackable ass.

"I want you to put on your black pumps for me."

"What? We're having a fight here."

"It benefits both of us. I get to see you in them, and you get to kick me with them when you want to."

She agreed, but only if he'd do it for her. She stood over him while he sat on the bed. Chris held her foot in his hands and rubbed her baby-soft skin. The desire to force her foot into his mouth was growing, as was his seven inch rod. He gripped her small ankle hard in his big hand, loving the feel and the image. As he slipped the shoe onto her foot, he felt as though he was binding her, confining her in those sexy heels.

The straps and the hooks, and that deathly high heel. Walking would be no easy task for the young woman now. He lifted her right foot onto the bed, stretching and flexing her long, yet babyish leg. He put a firm hand on her inner thigh and began to stromp dangerously close to her pussy flesh. Chris knew she would be leaning on him since she was trapped in those shoes. She would be whining for him to touch her and lick her, and force the cum out.

Her body was giving in to him. Skillfully he teased her long pink lips and charmed several strings of nectar out of her.

He leaned his neck toward her mound, his eyes checking in with hers for the signal. He moved in, tongue first. She felt a tiny tornado of wet, smooth tongue. She cooed and moaned with delight.

He moved up, wanting his tongue to flick and flick directly on her supremely sensitive clit. "No, baby, come on you know I can't take that."

Ignoring her, he used his right hand to gain better access to his goal. She could sometimes handle a towel between his hand and her clit if he used the most delicate touch, but this was far more intense. She screamed in confusion and backed away from him, but he held her ankle, and she fell.

Chris pressed the side of her heeled foot very gently against his erection. It soothed him and excited him equally. Zelda, always loving the opportunity to rebel, knocked her foot against his cock as hard as his grip would allow.

The room smelled of Zelda's arousal. He hopped off the bed as she hopped off the floor. They faced each other, each ready to pounce. Neither was completely sure if they were ready to hurt or fuck the other.

Chris jumped at her and grabbed her in his arms. She clawed and scraped at his back, so he released her and then clung to her tits. They both cried out at the mild torture.

"You, uhhh, stupid mother fucker!" She yelled.

"Mmmm Nasty whore," he pushed toward her and bit her teeth lightly. She squealed with delight. This time she didn't even try to fight back, instead she opted to enjoy the kinky treatment.

He bit harder and harder, trying to get her angry. She finally gave in and threw her hands around his neck. "Oh damn girl, I love it," he gasped. His teeth released her flesh to attempt to breathe. She had gained control. She savored it, pushing her hands together as tightly as possible.

Chris pushed his knee up toward her pussy to show his humble appreciation. She spread her legs, needing any type of release. "Please, oh god, Chris."

He tried to please his goddess, massaging the blooming crevices the best way a knee could. Zelda could stand it no longer. She grabbed her own womanhood and let her ass vibrate to her own instincts.

Chris, happy to breathe, walked behind the distracted girl. Her ass was rocking at a delicious angle thanks to the shoes and the unusual position.

He grabbed her waist and lunged his cock right beside her dripping pussy hole. She was not speaking English, just moaning and making pitiful pleas.

"Do you need this baby?"

She clawed at his arm, trying to thrust herself at his cock. He threw her to the floor and thrust a finger into her hot ass before she could make a sound about it. He held it there, waiting for a response. Oddly, she didn't even stir.

"Relax," her little ring was squeezing his finger, her muscles tense and shaky. "I knew you could take it baby." Her bare ass right there at his mercy. The only thing that kept him from plunging straight in was the consideration for her needs.

They did have violent sexual tendencies, but they had a deep understanding for eachother. They needed to get rid of their strong sexual energy.

She kept her body perfectly still while her head turned to the side, "My ass is yours, baby, but I need you somewhere else right now."

"Always teasing me! Maybe you need to choke to death on my cock!"

Her entire body was tense with terror. She knew he could force her hand into her ass at any moment. "Please, baby, you can ass fuck me in a minute, okay?"

He had waited several months to fuck her ass and decided a few more minutes wouldn't kill him. He smacked her butt gently and then carried her to the bed. She slung her arms around his neck as if he were her hero, as if she felt safe and loved in his arms. Ironically, she did. She was.

He rested her on the soft mattress to do the same thing they had done a half hour earlier, the same thing they did almost everyday, when she could get away from her boyfriend and couldn't find anything better to fuck. He was a cheater too, but they needed each other for the time being.

She had her arms around his neck again when he mounted her. She also slung her heeled feet around his back so she could hang from him and try to fuck up his cock.

He adored her urgency, the pure sex drive she possessed. Chris was loving the feel of her tight pussy climbing and pushing up his manhood, but sometimes the need was just too damn great. He moved her left leg, and she took the hint to release her right.

He then pushed her incredible, flexible legs over her head. He had a great view of her pussy, her cheeks, and her heels. His hands automatically went to her slender ankles, as if they were the tickets to rocketing to orgasmic bliss.

The drive to get to her ass, the biological need to reproduce, countless factors led to the masculine and screaming thrusts he fed her needy pussy.

Finally she gripped his hair and tugged with everything she could muster. He listened closely to each whine and moan and groan she involuntarily let out.

He came with a mighty roar and let some of his semen drip to her pubes as he pulled out, his way of claiming her.

"I know you want to take my ass now baby, but I promise I'll let you later."

"When???"

"Soon," she sighed."

All he heard in his head was her earlier statement, "My ass is yours."

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers