Violet Tears Ch. 03

Story Info
Violet attends a party with Master Blaine.
2.9k words
4.36
62.1k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliawen
Meliawen
29 Followers

The hour passed slowly, her body's continued torture making the minutes drag. At last, Blaine returned, bringing with him her salvation. She breathed heavily, the vibration in her pussy making her horny for him.

"Well pet, have you learned a little self-control?" He asked her. Violet took another breath.

"Yes Master, pet has learned." She replied. She didn't know it, but that was the moment she submitted to him.

"Good." He removed the chastity belt. "Master is going to give you a gift now pet. Would you like that?"

"Yes Master." She replied. She looked up at him. He was a foot taller than she on the ground, and she was only suspended six inches. He had returned undressed, just as he had left, and she looked down. It was amazing she had never noticed his cock before. It was quite substantial. She shivered, feeling the urge to beg for his cock. Instead, he undid her ankle and wrist restraints, taking her down.

"Get on your knees there, pet." He ordered her. There was a raised shelf on the far wall, and she scrambled over to it, assuming the position. "Good girl." He praised. Then, he went to stand before her, and grabbed her hair, guiding her head toward his cock. Violet felt first a flash of disgust, and then a rebellious streak. It was time for her escape, she decided. She took his cock in and bit down hard, though not drawing blood. He screamed, and then pulled her head back and slapped her hard again. Once, twice, three times until her face was burning. She pulled against his grasp. "NEVER bite me, slave!" He roared. Violet whimpered. He slapped her pussy and she wailed. It stung so badly! "Never! This first offense will go unpunished, but rest assured that if it happens again, you will regret it."

"Y...yes Master." She wept, her streak of rebelliousness faded.

"Now, suck me, and DON'T bite." He ordered, pulling her head to his cock again. Whimpering slightly, Violet took the cock into her mouth all the way. It went down her throat some, because it was so long, but it didn't affect her. She had never been one to choke on things. In and out she pumped, sucking too. Blaine moaned with pleasure, his grip on her hair secure. She was highly aware of the plug in her ass and the vibrator in her pussy, but tried desperately not to cum. She sucked him faster. "Now pet," He said between heavy breaths. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, and like a good slave you are going to swallow it, do you understand me?" She nodded, not wanting to stop. Sucking his cock made her that much more horny, and she was driven on by a sudden desire to please him.

He came suddenly, filling her mouth with warm, salty liquid. She wrinkled her nose in disgust for the taste, but forced herself to swallow.

"There's my good pet." He said, his pleasure evident in his voice. "Now, would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes Master. Please fuck Your pet now." Violet begged, realizing she was desperate to feel his cock inside her.

"Well, I can't, pet." He said. "I'm no longer hard. You have permission to give me an erection." Violet set to work at once, driven on by the vibrator in her pussy. She played with his balls and sucked on his cock until he was hard in her mouth again. She continued to suck until he told her to stop. "Turn around pet, on your hands and knees. I'm going to fuck your ass, and then your pussy, and when I tell you to, you're going to orgasm."

"Yes Master." Violet said, turning around and raising her ass for her Master to reach her. She felt him remove the ass plug and the vibrator, leaving her with a violent sense of longing. Then, he rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit, making her quake. Then, once he was wet with her juices, he shoved his dick abruptly into her asshole. She cried out, feeling pained at first, and then highly aroused. It felt so good to have his cock in her tight little hole, and even better to know that the tightness of her ass was bringing him additional pleasure. She moaned deeply, wanting to cum so badly, but not asking because she was waiting for his order.

He fucked her asshole rapidly, making her body quiver. Then, he slowed down and removed his cock from her ass.

"Did you like that, slave?" He asked. Violet nodded.

"Yes Master. Pet loved it when Master fucked her ass."

"Good, now I'll fuck your pussy. Raise your ass a little pet. Good girl." He said when she raised her ass higher. Then, without warning, he plunged his still-hard cock into her pussy. He fucked her for well over half an hour, his cock sliding in and out of her easily. She panted, aroused, and occasionally tightened her muscles around his cock to add to his pleasure. At last, he thrusted forward violently one last time and Violet felt him fill her with his cum. After his orgasm subsided, he pulled out. He replaced the vibrator against her clit, but not inside her. She felt her orgasm approach and she held it back, but only just. "Cum for me now, pet."

"Yes Master!" She cried as her body exploded in an orgasm. She felt a mixture of his cum and her own spill out across the stone platform and down her legs. She shivered and moaned loudly, overtaken by her release.

He removed the vibrator when she was done, and placed all the toys back in their places. Then, he undid the nipple clamps and placed those back as well. Her nipples were very sore, and very erect. She shivered in the sudden cold that came to her sweat-dampened skin.

"Come along, Pet." He said. "Master will put you to bed. Crawl like a good girl."

"Yes Master." She said, getting to her hands and knees and crawling ahead of him out of the dungeon. She lead him back up to her room and waited by the door where he let her in. Then, he waited for her to get into bed before tucking her snugly in and kissing her deeply.

"Goodnight, Pet. Rest, for tomorrow I'm holding a party for my friends, and you are to be at my side."

"Yes Master." She replied, rolling over and falling asleep at once. She was not even aware of him leaving, nor of him shutting the door and locking it.

The next morning, Violet awoke late and rose to breakfast waiting on the table with a note. Pet, you have the day off. Do what you wish, but behave. I will see you this evening. She crumpled it and tossed it into the fire. Her obedience from last night had given way to a streak off irritation and rebellion. She hated Blaine for keeping her here, and she hated being a slave. But still, why was it that if she hated being his slave, she looked forward to his presence so much? Why was it that when they were together, she wanted nothing more than to please him and call him Master? She frowned at her reflection, wondering what had come over her.

She bathed again, and then dressed in one of the skimpy little outfits in the wardrobe with disgust. Did he really intend to dress her this way when winter came on? She frowned at her reflection. She was a beautiful girl, youthful in the face, though it had nothing to do with being so young. Her eyes were large and her lips pouty. She had the curved figure of a temptress and her breasts left nothing to the imagination. She supposed she could see why Blaine enjoyed her so. Ugh. What a disgusting thought. She went to the window, examining the bars. They were barely wide enough to put her arm through. Perhaps if the threw a rock with a note into the forest beyond someone would find her? No, that was a silly thought. She had nowhere to go if she was rescued and besides, where was she going to find a rock in her room?

Susan kept her company all day, though her lack of speech made communication difficult. Violet spent most of her hours doing a cross-stitch of a flying dove, with Blaine's castle far in the background. She intended to hang it as a tapestry so he could see that despite his many efforts at breaking her, she still wished for her freedom. Susan hid this cross stitch in the bottom of the wardrobe when Violet finished for the day; it was time to get ready for the party. Susan laid out a gown for her. It was red, cut low, the skirt short and transparent. The neckline scooped low enough to almost show her nipples, and when Susan tied it in the back, tightened her waist to the point of a corset. Her breasts were suddenly that much more visible. Violet blushed in her mutilation. She couldn't believe Blaine had the gall to think she was going to go into public like this! She fingered the collar around her neck, wishing she could take it off.

Susan presented her with red heels to match her dress and Violet put them on, feeling worried. She had never walked in high heels before, and though they looked stunning, they made her feel very self-conscious. Susan did her hair after this, pinning half of it up in a bun with the other half hanging down. She curled what was hanging, and put glitter in it, making her appear a fairy or a vision. She looked at Susan uncertainly, who nodded her approval. Violet glanced at the clock. It was nearly seven o'clock. Blaine would be arriving any moment to take her down to the party. She sighed, forcing herself to sit down and wait for him.

She didn't wait long. He entered moments later, carrying his leash and dressed to kill in a formal outfit. Violet felt her jaw fall. It was the first time she realized how handsome he was, and his accentuated his muscles were. She felt herself shiver, and immediately bowed her head respectfully.

"Master looks wonderful." She said, blushing. Now she was irritated with herself, acting like a foolish little girl.

"Thank you pet, you look ravishing yourself. Stand. Let your Master have a look at you." Violet hesitated, thinking of the heels, and then stood rather more gracefully than she had feared she would. Blaine circled her, running his hand over her breasts and she gave a shiver. "Lovely. Absolutely lovely. Susan, you may go. Tell the Mistress of the kitchens that you've earned extra this evening." Susan bowed and ran out, her desire to escape evident. "Well pet, are you ready for the party?"

"Yes, Master." Violet replied, though she was not ready at all.

"Good!" Blaine said with a grin. "Then let us go downstairs." He clipped the leash to the front of her collar and Violet made to crawl. "No no, pet." He said now. "You may walk. But do not speak unless spoken to. I will not have my pet making a fool of me."

She followed him out the door and down the stairs, as the sound of music faded into her grandly decorated surroundings. It appeared that Blaine really knew how to throw a party. Hundreds of people stood around the room, all dressed in elegant attire. At a second glance, Violet realized with a flash of horror that half of the room was led by leash, just as she was. In another realization, she guessed that one of her sisters may be here somewhere. What would she do if she came across one of them? Would they try to escape together? She felt a surge of hope so strong she stopped walking and was only reminded to move when Blaine tugged irritably on the leash. Violet scowled, feeling like a dog. Blaine led her into the grand ballroom where they were immediately surrounded by people. Violet kept her head down to avoid punishment, but she used side glances to search for her sisters. There was no sign of them, yet.

Blaine stopped here and there to talk to his friends, paying her no mind, though there were some that stopped with their own slaves to examine her. Violet saw one male slave on the leash of a haughty looking woman. He was wearing very little, and appeared to have been severely beaten recently. He did not appear to notice her at all. She shivered, glad she had not earned such punishment for display this evening.

But she was going to.

Across the room she glimpsed her, first. When she saw her, she thought she was seeing things. Could her sister really be just mere feet away? She took a closer look. The girl was tall with cascading red hair and a pretty face. Violet's heart skipped a beat, and before she could stop herself, she cried out.

"Willow!" Her sister looked up, and so did Blaine. Unfortunately, these were not the only occurrences. At the sight and sound of a slave speaking, the entire room had gone dead silent. But fortunately, Willow's spirit had not been entirely broken. At the calling from Violet, she had cried out too. The man holding her leash looked absolutely horrified. "Willow! You're here!" Violet cried. She unclipped the leash and ran for her sister. But she hadn't taken five steps before electrical surges took her down. She hit the floor, giving herself a nosebleed. Willow's Master did not appear to have such devices in her collar; she had unclipped her own leash and landed on her knees next to Violet.

"Violet, dear sister..." She said, brushing back Violets hair tenderly. "Father sold you, too?" But Violet could not respond, there were still horrible waves of electricity crashing through her. She shook from head to toe, her heart racing. "Stop that you horrid man!" Willow shouted at Blaine. "She's not even breathing!" The currents stopped, and Violet saw in horror that Willow had been drug away by her Master. She was kicking as well as screaming, and her Master seemed to want to save his reputation before things got any worse. Violet was not so lucky. Blaine grabbed her by her hair without speaking and dragged her angrily across the room through the parting crowd. They were all watching her with scorn, even the beaten man, who shook his head at her disobedience.

Blaine had set up what looked like a stock in the ballroom. He shoved her to her hands and knees, putting her arms and head through the holes. Then he brought down the top and locked it. It was set up in such a way that her head rested up, her chin supported on a rest beneath it. She couldn't move her head, and tried using her feet to struggle out. She believed she would succeed until he chained her legs to the floor.

"Honored guests!" He called jovially to the crowd. "My slave has been most disobedient. I assure you she shall be punished, but for now, she is here to pleasure You! Please, step forward and let her tongue bring you to orgasm. I can assure you she is worth every cent I paid for her." The crowd oohed in delight.

"No! Master, please!" Violet wept.

"Silence, slave. You dishonor me. Tonight I will punish you but for now, you will be grateful for each Master or Mistress that comes to you. You will thank each accordingly and when they have gone, you will suffer for your actions."

He wandered off, giving way immediately to another man with his slave on her knees. He dropped his pants and shoved his hard cock into Violet's mouth. She nearly threw up. He was not as clean nor as well tended as Blaine, and the taste was vile. She tried to ignore it as she sucked on his cock. He fucked her face rapidly, moaning loudly, and then he came in her mouth. Violet shivered and swallowed.

"Thank you, sir." She said. He pulled his trousers up with a grin and wandered off with his slave. She could hear him congratulating Blaine on the talents of his slave from across the room.

After him came two more, and then a woman. Violet hesitated at this. She had never pleased a woman. This Mistress did not have a slave of her own. She lifted her skirts, under which she wore no panties, to reveal a smooth and clean pussy. Violet shivered in arousal.

"I'll guide you." She said gently, pushing her pussy against Violet's face. Violet has an idea of what to do, though. She used her tongue to fuck the woman's hole, and sucked on her clit eagerly. The taste was magical, and she could see why men liked it so much. The woman moaned, pressing into Violet's tongue eagerly, and then she orgasmed. It was a violet orgasm, and she came all over Violet's face. Violet drank up what she could, enjoying the taste like it were wine, and the rest dripped off her face in a humiliating manner.

Through the night this happened over and over, until the crowd dissipated due to the lateness of the hour. Finally, when the last of them wandered out the front door, Blaine approached her, looking angry still.

"Come pet, it's time for you to pay for what you've done."

Meliawen
Meliawen
29 Followers