Violet vs Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would spend whole days holding back his orgasm as I stroked and sucked and fucked him and just bathed in his sexual essence, soaking up the mana like a sponge. And even though he'd give me an even more powerful surge when he came after all that teasing, I realized the energy flash was too brief. Eventually, I just stopped giving him orgasms all together, because that way, his mana production just kept climbing higher and higher. After about a year and a half, he hit a plateau, but I've been able to make him ride that peak ever since."

"And when I used my illusion power to relieve him, that lowered his... his production," said Violet. "So that's how you knew something was up, even though he still didn't cum when I helped him."

"That's right," said Sara, looking annoyed. "I'll give him credit, he really tried to hold out for you. He lasted one whole hour before I broke him down and he confessed it was you. Just judging from that, it's gunna take me at least a month, maybe two, to build him back up to where he was. Even still, though, he's radiating plenty of energy to maintain the spells I've set on you all. So, you're still, quite literally, fucked."

"Maybe," said Violet. "And then again, maybe not."

"Huh?" said Sara, confused.

Violet took a deep 'breath,' unnecessary but simply a habit to psyche herself up as she braced herself for what she was about to do.

"What the hell are you up to?" said Sara. Then she yelled, "HEY!" as Violet suddenly vanished.

***

Violet had braced herself as best she could, but when she roused back to the waking world, she still was not ready when the torrent of sexual energy overcame her. It took every bit of willpower not to let herself simply dissolve into whirling storm of sex which felt like it was trying to tear every cell in her body clear in half. Violet grit her teeth and concentrated on one thing, and one thing only: casting out to Doug.

She could feel his mind whirling in a torrent that made her own sexual suffering seem like a gentle breeze. But Violet did not try to enter his mind directly to reach his consciousness. No, this time she focused all her efforts in reaching the more primitive parts of his psyche. Seconds which seemed long as hours ticked by and she searched for the one thing she needed.

Her mind found it, blazing hot, the pulsing energy of his libido. She tried to push against it, to press it down, but the spells keeping it going couldn't let her. Violet, barely able to focus, made one final desperate move. She formed her will into a blade, and, praying Doug would forgive her, she psychically lunged forward with the last of her strength. She cut Doug's libido clean out of his psyche, then desperately scrambled for the haven of the mindscape.

ELEVEN

Violet had sectioned herself off from Sara, who she simply left to rant and rave in a corner of the mindscape. Keeping her there was a considerable effort, but not nearly as much of one as trying to torture her the whole time would have been, though lord knows Sara deserved it. They had spent what felt like several days here, but only an hour or so should have gone by in the waking world. Sara had periodically tried to raise her consciousness up, only to hit the edge of the sensual storm which still racked her body. But every time she did, she swore it was starting to die down, and the last couple times, it was definitely getting rapidly weaker. Violet decided to go for it one more time, leaving Sara cursing behind her.

Violet's physical eyes snapped open, and she saw that she was now on the floor, lying next to Sara's unconscious body. Violet tried to move and she shivered from how sensitive and sore she was. She noticed that for the second time in almost as many days, she had created an utterly huge wet stain on the floor. It was still a little warm, which meant the climax signaling her release from Sara's magic had happened barely a few minutes before.

She was free of the bondage, free of the torment, and free from Sara's cruel "adjustments." When she could find the strength to move, she rolled over and half crawled, half dragged herself to Jim, who lay limp, breathing shallowly, completely drenched in semen. She reached out and touched his sweaty forehead.

Sara's illusion had ceased; Jim was no longer under assault from the dozen women who could never get enough. His mind was barely hanging on by a thread. Violet delicately grasped Jim's mind, gathering the frayed strands of his consciousness, and, cupping it like a butterfly in her hands, and pulled him down into his own pocket of the mindscape. Violet created a version of herself there to hold him in her arms and sooth him into a state of true relaxation.

After another few minutes, Violet crawled over to where her and Jim's phones were charging next to the wall. She pulled out Jim's phone, activated it, and called the number that had failed to pick up before.

This time, someone answered.

***

Half an hour later, a thin man wearing a large black cloak, with pitch black hair and a goatee stepped into the apartment, letting himself in. His nose wrinkled at the reek of sex but he otherwise did not react outwardly to the scene: four naked people, three looking utterly exhausted and the last one unconscious, were in the room. One man and woman were holding each other, sitting on the couch, while the other man was sitting on the chair and just staring at the unconscious woman who was still spread out on the floor.

The cloaked man turned to the woman on the couch. "Violet," the man said, his voice soft, but carrying an air of great power. "My name is Jason. We apologize greatly for not being able to answer your call yesterday. Several of my colleagues and I were caught up in difficulties with another case and were not able to respond to other situations until today." He turned to look at the woman on the floor. "That is her?"

"Yes," said Violet, her tired eyes showing relief. "I've still got her trapped in my mindscape, but its getting exhausting holding her there. I don't dare let her go, incase she has some reserves of magic still."

Jason nodded curtly. "Good thinking," he said. "I am a psychic as well. Give her mind to me, I will take her from here."

Violet gave him a curious look. "I... I don't know how..."

"Ah," said Jason. He made a small smile. "If I may, allow me then." Violet nodded, then her eyes widened as, just like that, Sara's presence was gone from her mindscape. Jason nodded to himself as he took the woman's psyche easily into his own. "Alright then." He nodded at Sara's body, and it suddenly lifted off the floor, lying as though on a floating, invisible bed. "I will take her into custody. We have facilities which can contain her."

"Thank you," said Jim. "Really, thank you."

"Yeah," said Doug, voice a little empty.

Jim glanced at Doug and said, "If you could, I think you better take him with you. Violet had to do something pretty drastic to him in order to shut the witch down."

Jason glanced at Doug and a brief scan saw the missing piece of his mental structure. He glanced to Violet. "Yes, I see," he said. "You removed his sex drive. Was that the key to Sara's power?"

"Sara said he radiated magic when she sparked up his libido," said Violet. "And since she had him under her spells, he would just constantly radiate mana to keep her spells going, even when I had her trapped in the mindscape. I know it was desperate, but it was the only thing I could think of. I tried to just dial his libido down, but she had it locked in place with spells and I could barely hold out to just cast out to him. So I had to just cut it out. I figured if his libido was what triggered the production of mana, then if I could somehow make him have a, a negative libido, I guess, maybe that would instead create a vacuum, suck the magic away. Or, at least, it would shut off the flow and we could at least try to wait it out. I'm really glad it turned out to be the former."

Jason lightly stroked the end of his goatee, thoughtfully. He nodded, looking pleased. "That was very resourceful of you Violet," he said. Then his features hardened a bit. "However, all things considered, you are extremely luck you didn't kill him or leave him brain dead. As it was you almost nicked his basic survival instincts."

Violet winced. "I know," she said. "But it was either that, or all three of us would become her torture toys. I'm sorry Doug, but like I said, I did what I had to, and I'm just glad I didn't do anything worse to you."

Doug nodded. "It's fine. As it is, I'd rather be a eunuch than have to through one more second under her torture."

"We should be able to restore you," said Jason. "We have very skilled psychic menders; I myself have some considerable skill in that department. However, you understand, the fact that you are a mana source is something we're going to have to do something about. You could easily find yourself a target to other witches, especially now that you are no longer claimed."

"Alright," said Doug, getting up.

"I'd grab some spare clothes and a robe," said Jason. "You can clean up fully at our headquarters." Doug nodded and went to his apartment.

"So what now?" said Jim. "Is there anything else we need to do?"

"I will handle Sara and Doug," said Jason. He withdrew a business card from under his cloak and handed it to Jim. "As for you two, I suggest you to go to this person. She's a local psychic therapist, her office is a trusted associate of our organization. She will help you recover from this." He paused, then took out another card, handing this one to Violet. "This is our office number with my extension. Violet, you have shown impressive power, skill, and resourcefulness, and your pragmatism in the face of this situation is also noteworthy. Once you have recovered, I would like you to consider joining our organization. If you so choose, we could train you to help in more cases like this."

Violet looked stunned, looking from the card back to Jason. "I... um..."

"Don't think about it right now," said Jason, holding up his hand. "Just something to consider for the future." Doug appeared then, dressed and carrying another bag with some more clothes, and a robe. Jason took the robe and telekinetically placed it around the still unconscious Sara.

"Alright, let's go," said Jason, and he and Doug took off. Violet and Jim lay there holding each other for a long time. She regarded the card again.

"What do you think?" said Jim. "Just speaking hypothetically."

"I dunno," said Violet. "It's kind of hard imagining being some kind of superhero, swooping in to save the say."

"But you did save the day," said Jim. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. When their lips parted, he grinned. "You were totally a superheroine saving us from the evil dominatrix supervillainess."

"Sounds like a sweet fantasy," said Violet.

"A sweet illusion if you would," said Jim.

"Yeah," said Violet with a smile. She hugged Jim again, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. "Let's at least give it a week before we try it." Jim agreed and let his head rest on hers. Soon, the two drifted asleep on the couch.

THE END