Violet's Long Ride

Story Info
Violet and her master on the long train home.
1.4k words
3.99
30.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had belonged to him for as long as she could remember. At first, when they were children, she had just been a playmate kept for days other friends weren't around, when the governess was too hungover to do anything more than sit in silence and let Violet's presence keep him out of trouble as they chased each other around the gardens. She was an extra servant and little shadow to the housekeeper when he was off riding or hunting things or whatever else was deemed inappropriate for her company. But things changed as they grew and by then she knew better than to argue against the first clumsy explorations when they came, the hands nervous and careful at first until he realised that it was his right. Expected.

By now, there was no surprise to being woken at three in the morning by rough, demanding hands between her legs and the scratch of the start of a beard he could never quite keep on top of shaving when the kisses found her neck in the dark of her dorm. The teenage fumbling had long since been replaced by a talent for making her legs shake and her back arch in a way she was sure would make her numbingly jealous when she had to give up half of her share of the attention to his new wife in six weeks and three days. One summer. That was all that was left before she was demoted to The Mistress. The training wheels were almost off.

The train left the school at exactly ten minutes to eleven for the last time. The last time for them, at least, now that Henry had graduated and her time of free classes were up whenever she wasn't wanted, both eighteen in the first month of the year there and returning for one last summer of doing whatever they (he, at least) wanted. Right now, she was in her usual spot sideways across his lap in the compartment as it rattled on through the countryside with the blind on the door pulled closed and his hand snaking up her skirt to rub against the soft skin of her inner thigh, his blonde waves in her face as his lips dipped to gaze the spot below her ear working down towards her collarbones. Today was a good day. He wasn't always anything that could be described as gentle, especially now the wedding to his betrothed was coming up and the stress was seeping in, but still, she didn't like to make things easy for him. She'd never been a fan on being just something to be used to burn energy.

Her legs parted reluctantly to let him in and let a soft sigh from her lips, turning her head away from his kiss when it came, his hand taking her face to turn it back towards him and force her to accept it as his fingers hooked through her panties to push them aside and rub against the pooling wetness between her legs. "Stop fighting me. You know how this ends. Behave." the voice was dangerously low and rough and right by her ear, his thumb pressing into her just a little and then swirling the moisture up to her clit. Her teeth sank into her lip to muffle a moan.

"Until the end of your eighteenth year. That was the deal. That ended months ago. You know what you're doing enough to have plenty of stupid royal babies with your stupid Princess wife and not embarrass yourself too much. Stop it." she grumbled, pushing his hand away unsuccessfully as his fingertips flickered over the oversensitive little bud again and her hips jumped in response.

"That's what all of this sulking is about? The kitten is jealous?" Henry teased in his usual self-satisfied tone, his thick fingers pushing into her making her give a slow groan and sink back against his arm in annoyance. "And she's a dutchess, actually." he added.

She'd have punched him if she didn't know she'd be locked in her room for the rest of the summer as punishment and distraction was all that would get her up to the wedding without totally losing it. "Same difference." she snapped.

"Shush, kitten. Relax or I'll throw you over my knee and make sure you can't sit comfortably for a week. It won't bother me too much. I can enjoy you from any side." he shrugged. She scowled, leaning her cheek back against his chest with a hand wrapped around his shirt as his continued to slide slowly in and out of her, his thumb working her clit. God, it was good. She hated the way she knew just where to press deep inside her to make her totally lose it.

"Come on. You know the drill." he muttered, his voice in her ear again.

She grumbled at the distraction from her pleasure, her fingers starting to unfasten the buttons of her shirt to expose the creamy skin of her breasts and the raspberry blush of her nipples.

"Good girl." he smirked.

Condescending prat.

Her head tipped back with a low moan as his fingers curled to press just right, her back arching and her hips pressing up as her muscles tightened and squeezed around him as she came hard. She collapsed back further into him, panting softly as she tried to relax with watery muscles and her head swimming. Henry seemed to have other ideas, as he often did. His fingertips slipped out of her and she protested with the loss, the slight ringing of his belt unfastening making the warmth grow again in the pit of her stomach. She was lifted and put back down on the other side of the carriage while he stripped.

God, she wished she didn't love his body so much. His touch, those icy blue eyes, hard chest and broad shoulders...

But it was time to get over it and accept that she was just property, something for him to fuck when his new wife was too tired or pregnant, not his lover. No matter how long they had been together.

When he sat back down he was naked, his knees apart as he sat in that dominant stance that made her weak when she wasnt angry at him, his hand slowly stroking his already hard cock.

"Come here, kitten." he ordered. His eyes fixed on hers and she stood instantly, taking a few steps closer to him back into his lap facing him this time so that he could press himself against her just enough for the tip to settle against her entrance. The pressure alone was enough for the already wet patch between her legs to seem to be dripping down her inner thigh. His hand cradled one breast to bring her nipple to his lips and suck hard just as she began to sink down onto him, splitting her open inch by glorious inch. She couldn't help crying out that time as her hands clung to his shoulders, her nails sinking into his skin.

When he finally bottomed out she tried to rest, catch her breath, but his hands were already under her bottom again forcing her to rise and fall.

"Please, Henry..." she whined, her head resting against his chest.

"Get moving." he muttered, his voice rough again, forcing her to rise up and sink down. It was blissful but too much stimulation and it was making her head swim. It took a while to keep up the rhythm without his helping her. Her hand wrapped in his hand as he continued to switch between sucking at her nipples and kissing her neck and her muscles once again began to start their squeezing around him.

He picked her up, lifting her to lay her back against the soft compartment bench so his body covered hers, his hips taking over the bruising pace. Her moans were muffled underneath his, her fingers dragging against her back as she began to cum, her orgasm setting off his as he poured into her and he collapsed over her to rest his cheek on her chest, his body covering hers. Her arms wrapped around him, taking in deep breathfuls of mint apple shampoo while they rested together.

"I hate you." she muttered sleepily.

"I know, Kitten." he answered, his eyes focused once more out of the window as they continued to hurdle towards home for the rest of their last summer together.