Violet's Virgin

Story Info
18-year-old guy loses virginity to experienced girlfriend.
1k words
105.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonkai
moonkai
6 Followers

Ben looked in the mirror. He scrutinized himself. Short brown hair, blue eyes, thin frame. Tallish, but not towering over everyone else. He was clad in khaki shorts and a blue tee-shirt.

Ben was extremely nervous. His girlfriend, Violet, had alluded to some naughtiness this evening that he wasn't sure he was up to. He combed his hair again and sniffed his armpits. He opened the door to his dorm room and walked out. Down the hall, across the courtyard, into her building, and up to her door he traveled. She suddenly opened the door. He was stunned. Her awe-inspiring intense brown eyes shone. She was wearing a flowing purple skirt and a black crop tank top. Her long, dark hair curled gently and naturally at the ends near her waist. She grabbed him by the waist of his pants and pulled him inside. She shut the door.

Ben was speechless. He looked around her dorm room. She slid her hands around his waist and under his shirt. She slid his shirt off over his head. She adeptly maneuvered her hands down to his hips and guided him onto her bed. She lay him down and sidled up next to him. He closed his eyes and put his head back onto her pillow, filling his nostrils with the scent of her hair. She lay herself on top of him. He roughly pushed his hands across her skin from her lower back and up. She groaned, arching her back ever-so slightly. She kissed him slowly and hard. He felt her soft yet firm lips caress his, then press down as she slid her moist, velvety tongue into his mouth, exploring briefly then retreating. He squirmed slightly under her passionate grip. She pulled away from his lips, leaving him gasping and licked his neck gently. She lifted her head and stared into his eyes, giving Ben the impression that she might eat him at any moment.

She looked into his eyes held his gaze. He sensed something reckless in her eyes. She yearned to just rip him apart. She admired his nicely muscled chest and his almost six-pack. She tugged down his pants and boxers and attacked his hip with her mouth. Once again he felt her hot mouth on his skin and writhed with desire. She tore off his pants and boxers as fast as she could.

Violet stood back and admired her handiwork. Ben lay prostrate on her bed, naked. He was covering his genitals with his long, artistic hands. She wished that she could take a picture. Violet stripped off her top, revealing her beautiful round breasts, full and heavy. Her nipples were perfectly circular with dark half-dollar sized areolas. From her left nipple glinted a silver nipple ring.

She proceeded to strip her skirt off. She had no underwear on. Having just gotten a bikini wax two days prior, her perfectly sculpted pubic hair was a breathtaking sight for Ben. He attempted to cover his stiffening penis to no avail.

Violet advanced on him. She grabbed a condom from her dresser. Ripping it open, she slid it over his erect cock. He shivered.

"Violet, I..."

"Shhhhhh...Baby, it'll be okay."

"But I thought we were going to wait until we..."

"I have to have you. I want you so badly. It hurts palpably when we can't. Pleeeease, Benny. It's so frustrating."

"But, Vi..." She looked into his eyes.

"Benji, please?" She pleaded with him. He hated to see her like this, but he was a virgin! He was mortified that he would be bad, or that it would be over in 30 seconds.

"Don't be afraid, Ben. I love you, so nothing can go wrong."

"Violet...please, I don't ...Holy shit." Violet had slid his penis inside her slowly but surely. Ben was speechless. Her vagina was around his penis like a tight, warm, slippery glove. He hyperventilated.

"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered into his ear.

"Uh-ahhhhhh...no....", he whispered. "Oh, don't stop!"

Violet pulled him up to her and looked deep into his deep, blue, ocean eyes. She slowly began to make love to him, keeping her eyes locked on his. Her eyelids fluttered as the tip of his cock pushed all the way inside of her. She pulled his torso to hers, and she shuddered at the warmth emanating from his body. She was filled with love for him, as he gave himself over to her: his body, his innocence, his love. They struggled to hold onto each other as their bodies slipped, becoming sweaty in their fervent passion.

Ben stopped for a moment to rotate them so that Violet was on her back and he was on top of her. He became lost in his lust for her, as he filled her more than just physically. He loved her, and despite his misgivings about sex before marriage, he couldn't picture sharing his life with anyone else. He awkwardly and gently kissed her neck and whispered, "I love you, Violet" in her ear. He kissed her cheek. She was so touched that she began to cry. She held him tightly against her and whispered back, "I love you, too Ben." He pushed into her slowly and deeply. Their bodies were as close as possible, each squeezing the other almost to the point of being painful. He unleashed the full force of his passion upon her. She held onto him, her nails raking across the skin on his back.

Suddenly he stopped, his legs were tensed, his mind felt like it exploded into oblivion as the surge of pleasure quaked through his body and he held Violet as tightly as he was able. He felt the release and he whimpered into her ear softly. She felt his body heave against her in his moment of climax. He was so vulnerable, so tender. She held him closer (if it was possible) as he collapsed onto her. He panted. Rolling over onto his back, he took her into his arms and she snuggled up against him. They both basked in the warmth of each other's love as they looked into each other's eyes and kissed slowly, sweating and gasping for breath.

moonkai
moonkai
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love this

so hot thanks for writing:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Holy shit this is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOOOOOOOOW

Wish I was Him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If Only

If only all of our "First times' were like this instead of the fumbling in the dark, half scared that she will refuse at the last moment, or near terrified that it will be all over before consumation.........Ahhh Violet..You make me wish I could have my first time all over again. How different it would be......Terry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Possessive Tense

Erotic, with out a doubt, but sweet .. NO. The story written from the male point of view is definitely a woman's fantasy of how to take her chosen sperm donor to the next level. Granted, he did not put up much of a fight, and he did finally get with the program, but it was Violet who took his viginity and now owns a future husband.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sex Is Magnificent A great partner finds a virgin guy.in First Time
The Virgin Artist Ch. 01 Two virgins meet on a cruise.in First Time
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 01 He returns home from college to an unexpected surprise.in First Time
More Stories