Violett Beane - Paying with Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Steve moved in for a close-up, documenting the developments between Violett's thighs. Due to her spread legs, her pussy was now gaping open, showing off the glistening pink of her cunt in a raunchy way. Her small clit peeked out from under its hood and her outer lips were flushed red from both her excitement and the rough way George had fucked her, making for a nice contrast of shades to her pale skin.

"Lean back!" he demanded and when she complied he got a perfect shot of how her asshole wrapped tightly around the girth of George's fat cock, her snug sphincter stretched impossibly wide to accommodate him and sliding up and down his shaft to satisfy him.

From there he made sure to capture Violett's bouncing b-cups, taking a moment to get every detail of her small breasts. Her light pink nipples stood pertly, begging to be played with and as if on cue one of George's hands came up and grabbed a firm hold of her tit, squeezing the supple flesh like a stress ball. Violett moaned. Tomorrow, the rough handling would likely result in some bruising, but at this moment, the brunette clearly loved it, paying it back by increasing her pace, which caused her ass-cheeks to loudly smack against George's lap.

"That's it!" the porn star praised, appreciating the effort she was putting in. He knew he had worn her out, that she was ready to drop. This was exactly what he had been aiming for. Sitting up, he moved her sweaty hair to the side and latched his lips onto the soft skin at the crook of the neck, eliciting a soft, girly coo among her throaty moans.

Amused, Steve watched Violett's eyes flutter as George sucked on her erogenous zone. It seemed like this was a true weak spot, as despite the fact that the old man blemished her perfect skin with several hickeys, she did not object. She would probably have some explaining to do if her boyfriend saw them, but it seemed she was too lost in the situation to care.

"Ohgoood!" she whimpered, her brow furrowing as George continued to attack. Even the thrusting of her hips slowed to a crawl and then even stopped completely with his cock stuffed half-way up her anus as she seemed completely stunned by the tender sensations.

Of course, the experienced pro was playing her. Steve watched in fascination as George's hand crept back down to Violett's waist, getting a nice, firm grip on the much younger woman as his mouth kept her mind pre-occupied, lulling her into a sense of tenderness with his caressing. He then re-set his feet ever so slightly to get into a position of even better leverage before he very suddenly dropped back to the bed. Digging his heels and shoulders into the mattress, he gained leverage to suddenly unleash his ferocity and pound Violett's poor asshole as hard and fast as he could.

The look on the actress' face was comical. Pure, peaceful bliss was washed away in an instant as she was surprised by the sudden anal onslaught and mouth and eyes went wide with shock as her poor backdoor was all but annihilated.

"WAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, trying to escape, but once again George's powerful grip denied her, holding her in place and making her take it without mercy. Stuck, Violett was forced to endure her pounding, sitting helplessly atop the old porn star while he had his way with her. The sheer speed of his thrusts was so overwhelming that her cries melted into each other and she screamed like a banshee, tossing her head from side to side, "AAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAH! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Harder! C'mon, harder!" Steve spurred his talent on, delighted by the show he was getting. This slut would walk funnily for a week!

George growled, straining but succeeding to follow the direction and punishing Violett even more, giving Steve another good couple of seconds to film Violett's wildly bouncing tits before he surprised both the cameraman as well as his co-star when he very suddenly rolled them both over, ending up on top of her with his body splayed out atop hers.

Steve watched in awe as he did not miss a single beat, hooking his feet into the insides of Violett's thighs and forcing them apart, making her completely helpless before he proceeded to pound her from on top.

"Holy shit!" Steve muttered, watching Georg's big cock thrust in and out of the little harlot's asshole, her sphincter wrapped tightly around his girth. With every hard, punishing stroke his sweaty ballsack smacked against the lips of her bald pussy.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

While the old man grunted in exhaustion the pretty girl screamed her head off in pleasure. He could see her fists clenching the sheets, her toes stretched out, digging into the mattress to master the feelings as her asshole was all but destroyed.

Slowly, he made his way around the bed, filming the fucking pair and just congratulating himself for casting George for this project. Violett was completely stuck underneath him as he used his body weight to keep her pinned in place and she had given up on trying to get away, simply screaming her lungs out as she was fucked harder than ever. As he came around, she made eye-contact with the camera and her expression just told the story of how overwhelmed she was, tears of utter exhaustion running down her cheeks as she was rocked by George's ground-and-pound. She looked like she was in desperate disbelief that she could be this overwhelmed by a man this old and out of shape.

"Pull her hair back!" Steve directed, wanting to get an unobstructed view of her face and George immediately carried his instruction out. Never even missing a beat, he collected a tight fistful of hair and used it to roughly pull Violett's head back.

"OHGOOOOOOD!" the actress cried, feeling tears roll down her face. She couldn't deal with all this any longer. It was going to make her cum again!

Steve saw it in her eyes. He smirked, looking up and between the two men passed a silent understanding. as George grinned, redoubling his efforts. Knowing that this was the final stretch, he collected his strength and pounded away, annihilating Violett's backdoor, which turned her screams even shriller. Putting his entire weight onto her back, he then reached forward and inserted the fore, middle and ring finger of both hands into the corners of her mouth, pulling her face into an undignified, pathetic, teeth-baring grimace as he assfucked her over the edge.

Violett tried to hold on, tried not to humiliate herself by cumming like this, but she barely managed to stall for another couple of seconds before she was washed away by her climax. She let out a wailing cry as her body tensed, her asshole clenching down on George's cock one final time as her body was taken over by shudders.

As her eyes rolled into the back of her head, George urgently pulled his cock from her ass and, while she was incapacitated by her orgasm he climbed up her body. Pushing her face sideways into the mattress with one hand, he urgently jerked his cock off, stroking it a couple of times before he came with a grunt, exploding over the side of Violett's face while holding her down.

Shaking with her own release, the brunette felt the hot, slimy cum hit her tear-streaked cheek, lines of creamy sperm stretching from her chin to her hairline, gluing her left eye-lid shut in the process. She could only whine in response as she received a thick facial, but there was nothing saving her from having to take it.

"Fuuuuuuck, you little CUNT!" George groaned as he drained the final drops of his load onto her flushed features, leaving her marred by several white streaks before he was done. Sweaty and exhausted, he climbed off the actress, who was left a still-shaking mess on the bed.

"Alright, I'm done, you can kick her out now!" he grunted as he grabbed another bottle of water, then headed straight out to the balcony, naked as he was, to grab a cigarette.

Steve chuckled, keeping the camera trained on the exhausted girl that remained on the bed. He took a second to pan over her naked frame, capturing all the red marks on her pale skin from where she had been grabbed too roughly. "You okay?"

Violett moaned, her whole body still feeling numb. Under great exertion she lifted her head. Her hair was a complete mess and the entire left side of her face was smeared in cum, leaving her unable to open her eye. Peering at the camera she forced a smile onto her lips.

"Goodbye! I am Violett Beane and I paid with pussy!" she said, leaving a short break before she added, "... among other things!"

Steve chuckled, taking another couple of seconds to film the wrecked, naked actress before he cut the camera. Setting it down on the table he grabbed a towel and a bottle of water, handing it over to Violett, who gingerly moved into a sitting position and accepted the items.

"So, how was that?" he asked as Violett wiped her face, then gulped down several mouthfuls of water.

"Fucking intense!" the brunette admitted, shaking her head with a smirk. To her, all this still felt unreal. When she stood, her legs were more than a little shaky. She wobbled over to the mirror and gasped in shock at her own reflection, utterly disheveled and covered in red marks.

"If you want you can grab a shower..." Steve offered, already switching his laptop on to get to work on the editing process. "I put out a towel for you already."

"Thanks, that would be great..." she nodded and turned towards the small bathroom, gracious for the opportunity to wash her body after her intense activity. She could feel the last of her adrenaline slowly wearing off, leaving her utterly exhausted.

When she returned, wrapped in a white, fluffy towel Steve was busy cutting the film.

"Damn, you guys are quick!" she muttered as she dropped the towel and grabbed her skirt.

Steve shrugged with a smile. "Our customers are always eager. Can't leave them waiting..."

"Well, I hope they enjoy my hard work!" she quipped, quickly putting her clothes back on. She grabbed her sandals and her purse and walked towards Steve, extending her hand. "I had an interesting day! It would be a lie to say it wasn't a pleasure..."

The cameraman laughed, shaking her hand. "I bet it was! You were great to work with."

Violett grinned and turned around. Taking a moment to compose herself, she left the room, her mind still racing with what had just happened to her.

-

Thanks to MightyJoe for proofreading this story and giving me suggestions.

If you liked this story, some Feedback would be immensely appreciated!