Violetwoods are Blue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria's breath caught. "Lola..."

Lola leaned forward so as her massive breasts made contact with Victoria's smooth back. "It's okay," Lola whispered into her ear. "I've claimed your ass, my darling. Don't worry. It will feel wonderful, I promise."

Victoria nodded and let herself become one with the pleasure she felt. Her pussy was completely drenched with excitement. As Lola moved faster and faster, Victoria bucked her hips to meet her movements.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, fuck! Yes, yes, yes!" Victoria chanted. Suddenly she exploded twice over, once for the strap on and once for the vibrator.

Lola slowly eased herself out of Victoria and gradually brought the vibrator out of her wife's swollen asshole. She took off the strap on and set both implements aside. Flipping Victoria over once more, she mounted her.

Victoria's pussy lips were so swollen that she gasped as soon as Lola's had made contact with hers. Meshing their two wet, swollen pussies together, juices mingling, Lola proceeded to quickly hump her wife.

Victoria made a swift grab for Lola's perfectly tanned hips. Spreading her legs a bit wider, her pussy opened up just a little bit more.

Lola groaned at the feeling of their pussy lips grinding together. She shivered on top of her,all the while desperate to come. And then, it happened. Lola let out a small shout and exploded inside of Victoria, who did the same to her wife.

Lola collapsed on top of her, smiling down at her beautiful wife. "Sex with you is never going to get old," she said softly.

Victoria grinned. "Gee, I sure hope not. I am having your baby..."

Lola smiled, reaching down to caress Victoria's belly. "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"

Victoria shrugged. "I have no idea," she replied. "Regardless, it'll be loved, no matter what."

SEVEN YEARS LATER

Victoria looked around her office and nodded approvingly. This was the end of her seventh year of being a part of the Port Townsend school district, but her third as an assistant principal. Her office was just perfect.

The phone rang and Victoria answered it immediately.

"Alex?" she asked.

"Sorry, Victoria, but Adelaide and Justin are out her..."

Victoria sighed. "No. I understand. Send them in, please." She got to her feet as the door opened, and the two humbled kindergartners stood directly in front of her. "You guys..."

Adelaide raised her blonde head to Victoria while Justin kept his blue eyes firmly on the ground.

"...you can't keep doing these things, you know."

"We know, Mom," they replied.

Victoria sighed. The twins were barely five years old, yet she'd assured everyone that their behavior would be perfect, even if they were entering school a full year early, although it hadn't really helped in the past. "Just because I'm your mom doesn't mean that you're getting out of this kind of behavior forever."

"Murphy and Gloria get away with it," Justin replied petulantly.

Victoria rolled her eyes. "Murphy is a baby and Gloria is the family dog," she replied patiently. "Come on. You know the difference. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated. I mean, come on. You shoved Elizabeth Monroe down during recess..."

Adelaide sighed. "I don't like her mom," she explained.

"Mrs. Monroe?" cried Victoria. "She is a dear friend of the family. She's been nothing but kind to you, Justin, and to Murphy. Every Christmas she buys you wonderful gifts. Every birthday, there's a card and a ten dollar bill inside of it for you. She always says hello to you or asks after you. She's an exceptionally kind woman. Why don't you like her?" she wanted to know.

"Because she loves men," Justin said simply.

Victoria blinked. "What?"

"It's wrong, isn't it?" asked Adelaide.

Victoria shook her head. "No. In fact, there are more straight people than people who are gay. It's not wrong. But I will tell you that some people think that your mom and I are..." She looked around. "...wrong."

Adelaide gasped. "No!"

"No way!" Justin cried.

Victoria nodded. "Yes. Always remember that, no matter who you love, where you come from, or what you want to be isn't wrong. I love you guys so much, but please, no more pushing. I know that Elizabeth wants to be your friend; her mom tells me all the time."

"Really?" the twins asked.

Victoria nodded. "Yes. Don't worry. I know that you'll find your way. I love you both."

"We love you too, Mommy," they replied.

"Okay. Off to class now." After they left, Victoria called Lola. "Crisis averted," she said softly.

Lola grinned from where she sat in her own office, as principal of the middle school. "How's that?"

After Victoria explained, she sighed. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Forever."

"Forever," Victoria replied.

12