VIP Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Generally?" I asked, watching as her hand slowly massaged its way down my torso.

"You'll think I'm crazy, but watching you make out with Sofi, or whatever he's calling himself these days, kinda got me hot. Damn tequila!!" She repeated. As the voluptuous ebony beauty pulled me close to interlace our slippery wet melons, we traded a pair of innocent kisses. Sliding up and down each other generated more and more body heat, until our tiny teasing kisses exploded into a full-mouthed onslaught of tongues and lips.

"Wait, WAIT, Baby! This is way too much to waste on just the two of us," my still-liquored brain reckoned. Withdrawing her fingers from my mons, I held on to help her out of the shower. "Here, you use this and follow my lead. We gonna have SOME fun tonight!" I stated, wrapping myself in a matching soft velour towel. After a fashion, the sexy salesgirl was somehow able to wrap her huge tits and join me in front of the floor-length mirror. Giggling like a pair of half-drunk coeds on spring break, we applied liberal amounts of makeup, fixed our hair and headed for the outer suite and the guys.

Donny and Miles were at the far side of the room enjoying drinks, while Leon plopped himself down on the leather couch to watch television. "Well now, don't you two look delicious," Miles remarked, as we slowly made our way bare foot across the plush white carpet.

"WOW!" Donny's one-word exclamation was equally complimentary, as they met us halfway across the room.

There was no pairing off like before–just the four of us together. They plied us with a pair of drinks. Donny went to adjust the music, while Miles tried his best to be diplomatically romantic. "What's on, Leon?" I asked, coming around the back of the couch to make him notice me. This left Miles and his flirty sister alone for the moment. Donny returned to find me sitting next to Leon, trying to decipher what he was watching.

I leaned in close to Leon. Literally twisting his head to face me, I planted a long hard kiss on his stiffened lips. Getting no response whatsoever, I gave him another. This time he at least returned a smile. This only seemed to further confuse and piss off Miles.

"You people are crazy!" Miles declared and stomped off towards the door. I nodded at Vanessa, got to my feet and the two of us took off after him. It took a little coaxing, but he finally relented to join us for another drink in the bedroom. As we headed in that direction, I motioned to Donny regarding the handycam.

Closing the bedroom door, I ushered Miles to a chair facing the king sized bed. "Now, you just sit there and relax, Miles; try to enjoy the show," I instructed and took Vanessa's hand in mine.

"What show? What the hell are you two..." He stopped, as I unwrapped his sister. She was justifiably nervous as hell, as I undid my towel and let it drop.

"Shall we give Little Brother a show, hmm?" I whispered, as I combed through her hair.

She nodded. I gave her a broad smile and immediately shoved her onto the huge bed. Climbing into bed next to her, I found her tickle spots. "Yeah Nessa, show Miles those big bouncing balloons," I chuckled, as she feigned back away from my advances. "C'mon Miles, when is last time you had two bubblelicious babes ready to fuck you?"

"Ha, ha, now I KNOW you two are seriously wasted!" Miles laughed out loud.

"Yes Miles, we are wasted a little, but we ARE serious," Vanessa said.

"I can't even believe this shit!" Miles said, rising from his chair.

"Hmm, well maybe you can believe THIS shit," I said and swiveled around to mount Vanessa in a delicious 69.

Spreading and hiking our legs up for visual impact, the two of us attacked each other's pussy. "Just set it right there Sweetheart," I said, taking a brief pause from administering to succulent pussy. Donny and his Handicam had snuck into the bedroom. "Hope you don't mind about the camera. I kinda promised him an anniversary present. Vanessa was too busy to worry about cameras or anything else at that point. Mile's slight shrug, as he unbuttoned his shirt and slacks, more or less denoted he could care less. Batting my deep-mascara eyes, I smiled up at him. Spreading his sister's pussy, I gave him a nice long look at her perfectly pink insides. That must have been the invitation he needed.

Within seconds he had stripped naked and was suddenly next to me. Stretching his long, muscular frame parallel to me, he gently ran his hand up and down my spine. Settling on my neck, he turned my face from her tasty snatch to his. His kiss was electric, as his tongue raced to savor every taste of her from my tongue. Shared moans of urgency broke through the silence. My open invitation to commit incest was far too tempting for him. Running his large hand under her thigh, he spread her shapely dark thighs further. I leaned my upper body up and back, as his mouth replaced mine on her glistening lips. Her immediate response to his longer, wider tongue was as I expected.

I felt her long nails dig into my ass cheeks. Her tongue-thrashing of my pussy ceased; only to be replaced by what I imagined was her open mouthed "OH MY GOD" response. That's pretty much when I knew my time with Miles-the-Stud would be at a premium. If Donny was to get any tasty shots of me servicing a super black cock, I'd have to get with the program. Sliding off Vanessa's toned body, I swiveled around to orally attend to her brother. His thick, curved ebony banana was rock-hard and ripe for the taking.

"Yeah Baby, take it; suck him," I heard Donny's lame attempt at porn direction. Usually I ignore anyone telling me how to do anything. In this case, I complied. Forcing my head between the two of them, I grabbed his pole and took it in my mouth. After several fast and furious deep sucks I stopped to spit-grease it for deeper penetration. The deeper I took him; occasionally gagging to throat-fuck it, I recalled what happened in the limo. Glancing over at Vanessa's awed expression, I hoped against hope that Miles could duplicate his unique method of double coming. His face still entrenched between her thighs, I took hold of her hand. Prodding her to take hold of his twisted rocket, I let her jack it while I continued to deep throat him.

She must have felt the onset of his climax, as the entire lower half of his lean body tensed. The slight amount of precum that shot to the back of my throat was insufficient warning of what suddenly erupted. Trying to cap his raging volcano with my mouth was useless. I couldn't hold it or maintain the pressure. The black beast throbbed and shot forth stream after stream of white hot cum; filling my mouth and pouring profusely down his bent rod and her hand. Seeing my inability to contain it all, Vanessa tightened her grip and leaned over to share in his explosion. I backed away quickly to catch my breath without drowning. Now it was her turn to clean up, which she accomplished admirably.

"Holy SHIT! I can't EVEN believe that shit; WOW!" Donny's limited vocabulary said it all, as he paused the camera. My husband's continuing accolades for Miles fell on deaf ears. Miles and Vanessa were obviously just getting started. Once he swung around for a face-to-face with his sexy sister, I knew the hunt was over. Now it was his turn to savor his prey. Nessa welcomed him with open arms. There's no way she could have known what was coming, as he leaned down to penetrate her with his still-hard cock (or could she?).

"Man, why don't you and your lady... you know... do your thing. That's enough camera for now, don't you think" Miles' tone was very matter of fact.

"Huh, oh sure! Whatever you say Miles. Come on Hotstuff, let's leave these two alone," Donny weaseled out.

"Yeah Baby; c'mon; besides I'm still horny as hell," I said, tugging his arm.

"Still?" He said, grabbing up his tripod, as we made our exit.

Donny's Surprise +++++

Still watching TV, Leon had stretched out on the long leather couch. I used the bathroom and reapplied my trusty plush towel, before joining Hubby and Leon. "Hey, ya know. She does her thing–I do mine–we get along fine–no big deal." I heard the tail end of Leon's answer.

I sensed Donny, in his drunken state, would hardly be satisfied with such an innocuous answer. Heading his next probing question off at the pass, I stepped in. "But Leon, I thought you liked both of us. You said so before," I teased, flaunting myself at him.

"Yeah, you guys are alright," Leon said, focusing more on me instead of the TV.

I grabbed the remote control and switched off the tube. "Donny's gonna give me a nice fucking... for our anniversary. You wanna watch, hmm?" I purred, undoing my towel. Tossing the fluffy towel at Leon, I headed toward Donny. This must have gotten his attention. He sat up and turned to watch my seduction.

"Hmm? Don't ya wanna watch?" I offered again, as I stripped Donny's clothes off and pulled him to join me in front of the couch.. "Here, we can make it easy for you. I'm SURE Donny won't mind, will ya Honey?" I said, dropping to my knees to give him a BJ.

"Me? Hell no, he can watch... or whatever," drunk Donny shuddered as I deep-throated his emerging hardon.

"Ah okay, I guess I could watch for a while," said our black, short but well-proportioned chauffer.

Taking timed pauses from my sloppy blowjob to sustain Hubby's erection, I couldn't help but further tease Leon. "You know Leon, I'll just bet you could see better... say if you were a little closer," I smiled before returning to Donny's cock. Leon finally cracked a smile. I couldn't tell of course, but I think he even blushed. Loosening his shirt collar, he cut the distance between us and him in half.

"Is this what you mean?"

"C'mon Leon, we won't bite... much," I laughed and reached to grab his pants. "I never took you for being so shy, Leon. Here, you'll be able to see better without these," I laughed up at him, as I pulled his trousers off.

"Yeah Man, no need to be shy around us," Donny reaffirmed and helped him off with his shirt. [Donny is such an affectionate drunk.]

Holding tight to his black satin shorts, he stood next to my Hubby, while I teased him. Sucking Donny's cock with deep, wet, loud sucks, I edged my hand up under his shorts. "Well now Baby, look what we have here, "I said, ripping his shorts down. Leon gasped as I grabbed hold of his equally stiff, equally sized black cock. "And here, I thought perhaps you weren't interested," I winked, before consuming his rock-hard cock.

"Oh I'm interested!" He said, casting his gaze down at Donny's manhood. I continued to liberally lather his black circumcised tool, while taking hold of Donny's erection. Switching quickly between the two, I soon was able to force both of them in my mouth at once. "Wow Man, she IS good at this!" Leon responded.

"No shit! Well, I suppose after sucking on Miles' foot-long, this is a walk in the park for her," Donny chuckled.

After several more minutes of double-sucking, I was ready for some double-fucking. Both guys eagerly agreed so I had Leon lay flat on the carpet. Mounting him for some reverse cowboy action, I cautioned them how sore my ass was. They would just have to both do my pussy. Again, no objections, as Donny lined up in front. Edging their 8-inchers in my saturated honey pot, I was delighted that the second phase of my surprise for Donny was complete. Before long they were double pumping me in unison. I figured this must be a first for Donny. "Can you feel him, Donny?"

"Yeah Babe–feels good!"

"So you like feeling his black cock?"

"It's definitely a different sensation; but not bad. How 'bout you Baby, you like?"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned and urged them both to fuck me harder.

Several more intense moments later I felt myself building to a sweet orgasm. That's when I concluded the two of them had plenty of time to become better 'acquainted'. Pushing Donny away, I broke free from Leon as well. Swerving around to hover over Leon's slippery cock, I instructed my hubby to fuck me from behind. This position put Leon and I in a virtual 69, with Donny impaling my pussy directly over Leon's face. Taking Leon's ebony pole in my mouth, I gave it one long deep-throating. Yanking my head back I prodded Donny to up his game. Feeling his shaft throbbing and expanding in my pussy, I prompted Leon to lick me hard. The mere idea of what was to follow sent me over the brink. Phase three was upon us.

"OH GOD BARB! Baby, I'm c-coming!" Donny yelled.

Whipping Leon's cock from my mouth, I took one, giant lunge forward.

"Take him, Leon! Take it NOW!" I commanded, as Donny's flopped out of my pussy.

"But WAIT! I can't s-stop!" Donny screamed, trying to keep himself from falling on Leon. It was too late. Being the sober of the three of us, Leon complied with my demand without missing a beat. Whatever assumptions I had about Leon were confirmed, as he swallowed my Hubby's throbbing cock.

"H-holy SHIT, Barb; he's sucking m-me off! I can't EVEN... OH SHIT!!" Donny stammered and shook as his eyes fell back into his head. Reaching down with both hands, he lamely tried to push Leon's head. It was too late. The deed was done, and he was beyond objection.

"Honey, you've watched me for how many years getting it on with how many women? Now it's MY turn to watch," I laughed.

"FUCK! Tell him to stop," Donny stated, still holding Leon's head, but not bringing himself to look down.

Bi-sexed Leon's cock sucking skills proved to be more than adequate, as he sloppily devoured my Hubby's spunk and came back for more and more. I was actually turned on and started treating myself to a hand rub. "Good job LEON!" Leaning down I treated him to one of my own; and just in time! I can't recall a guy ever coming so fast for me. Taking his full load in my mouth, I had one last treat for my Honey. Slowly edging toward my shuddering husband, I gently took his head in my hands. Still in mid-climax, his eyes rolled again. Bringing his lips to mine, I emptied my mouth into his. White globs of Leon's warm cum filled his mouth. Running my fingers up and down his extended throat, he swallowed the bulk of it. The black man finished up and climbed to his feet. An embarrassed and foggy-headed Donny got to his feet. Trying to shake free from any memory of recent events, he quickly gathered his clothes and retreated to the bathroom.

Leon was suddenly all smiles for the first time that night, as he and I leisurely redressed and talked. "I had an idea you might have figured me out. But how you made it happen was amazing... good work Girl!" Leon applauded and gave me a kiss. I wished him my best regarding his arrangement with Vanessa. He echoed my best wishes, yet expressed envy at how I could easily interact with so many types and be so sexually accepting.

"Sweetheart, my philosophy about life is fairly simple: I try to treat everybody the same, with equal amounts of respect and disdain. However, when it comes to sex, that's a question of mutual usage. We all use each other, be it in differing degrees, to get what we need."

A still red-faced Donny finally emerged from the bathroom as Leon and I shared some fleeting glances. Mournful sounds of sex emanating from the bedroom were too enticing to ignore. Leaving Hubby and Leon to work things out, I shot them a devious wink. Opening the bedroom door I was greeted by a persuasive invitation too compelling to resist. The rest of the night was a blur.