Vipin Uncle and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to caress each other after the great sex they just had. Petting mom's boobs Vipin uncle said, "Shobha, you are a sex bomb. You can give a man the greatest sexual satisfaction in his life. How long have I waited for this encounter!"

Mom was running her fingers on his broad, hairy chest and pinching his nipples with her fingers. "Vipin, you are a real stud. Until today I had never known that sex could be so great. This is the first real orgasm in my life. I am grateful to you for what you gave me today," she said lovingly.

"But I am not yet finished yet. There is still something to explore," Vipin uncle said with a smile.

"What?" she asked surprised, arching her eyebrows.

"Baby, you have such a gorgeous ass. It would be sin not to plunder that booty," Vipin uncle replied as his hands squeezed mom's ass. I clearly remembered how lustfully he used to stare at her booty.

"But Vipin, I have never had anal sex before. It would be very painful if your large cock enters my asshole," she appeared terrified at the prospect of Vipin uncle's monster cock ripping her asshole.

"Oh no honey, don't be scared. I will use lubricants and my cock will slide inside your asshole like knife through butter. It would be very easy and I am sure you will enjoy the new experience. But first we should have a glass of whiskey. It will reenergise us," Vipin uncle assured mom.

He poured whiskey in two glasses again and gave one to mom, while he sipped from the other. Caressing mom's fat, white thunder thighs lovingly with his hands and nibbling her earlobes lightly with his teeth as he drank from his glass, he asked, "Shobha baby, how did you like my lund (cock)?"

"It is a monster, Vipin. I never knew that a man could possess such a huge tool. I was so scared when I first saw it. It really hurt when you first rammed it down my throat and then again through my pussy. But after I adjusted myself to its enormous length and girth, I slowly began to like it. Now I really love it," mom cooed into his ear as she held his limp cock in her hand and massaged it gently with her fingers.

"It is all yours, my sexy baby. Let me confess how much I have fallen in love with your boor (cunt). It is like velvet and so tight. Such a joy to fuck. I have never in my life fucked any woman as horny as you are. You are just the woman I have been looking for since ages. Now you are truly mine. I am sure your gaand (ass) will be even more delicious. I can't wait to fuck it," Vipin uncle was all enthusiasm at the prospect of ripping mom's gorgeous ass.

"I am all yours now, Vipin. Anal sex will be a totally new experience for me. But first, promise me you will not hurt me," mom implored.

"I promise you it will be totally joyful experience for both of us. Don't worry a bit," Vipin uncle assured her. Keeping the empty whiskey glasses on a table, he brought out a bottle of fragrant body oil and a tube of lubricant from the chest. Pouring the body oil liberally from the bottle on his palm, he turned mom over and applied it on her fat, white ass. Mom's ass gleamed brightly as the oil was massaged liberally all over it. After a long massage which mom enjoyed greatly, he squeezed a handful from the tube of lubricants and massaged it gently along the entire length and girth of the stiffly erect giant cock. The cock was gleaming and it seemed that it had been made of varnished wood. Next he put a nozzle on the mouth of the tube and positioned it in the crack of mom's ass, squeezing from the tube all along the crack.

After that, Vipin uncle parted the ass cheeks wide apart with his hands and located mom's tiny asshole. He inserted the nozzle of the tube containing the lubricant and nearly emptied the contents of the tube. The abundance of lubricants must have caused a tickling sensation inside mom's anal passage, because mom began to squirm as the lubricant made its way inside. She was now all ready to be taken from the rear.

"Come on baby. We are ready now. Be a doggy," Vipin uncle said.

"Vipin, I am still scared. Don't hurt me please."

"I will not, I promise. Now be a good girl." He positioned mom at the edge of the bed. Her ass was raised in line with Vipin uncle's stiff cock. The erect monster swayed up and down, as if eager to spear the mouth watering booty in front. Standing on the floor, Vipin uncle spread mom's ass cheeks wide open with one hand and with the other positioned his huge dick at the entrance of mom's asshole. A gentle nudge with his hips and the large, red bulbous tip of the cock vanished inside her ass hole. "Ouch!" mom squealed in pain like a pig.

But Vipin uncle was unrelenting as he continued to push his monster cock steadily inside mom's asshole. He disregarded her screams of pain and single-mindedly continued to drill mom's fabulous fat ass. His cock met its first resistance at her sphincter. Vipin uncle pulled his cock all the way back, with just the tip nestling inside mom's anal passage. He fingered mom's clitoris in order to divert her attention from her anal invasion. Mom was moaning at his caressing of her clitoris. Holding her shoulder firmly with one hand, he steadied her and then with a huge thrust of his hips, drove the huge dick into the innermost recesses of her asshole.

"Oooooohhhh! Vipiiinnn! You will kill meeeee...," mom screamed so loud that it seemed that her rump had been ripped in two.

"Easy baby. Take it easy," Vipin uncle put her at ease with slow, short thrusts. Continuing with his fingering of her clitoris, he built up a steady rhythm with his anal thrusts. Mom settled into the rhythm pretty quickly, swaying and grinding her hips to his steady fucking. She was squealing like a pig and made Vipin uncle mad with lust. He slapped mom's butt quite a few times, so hard, that they turned red at the stinging slaps. "Aaahhh!" mom cried out at the sharp slaps on her ass. But, as Vipin uncle tickled her clitoris, she began to moan like bitch in heat. Mom was slowly starting to enjoy the pounding of her ass by Vipin uncle's giant cock. Gradually discovering the joys of anal sex mom whimpered, "Aaaahhh... ooohhh... its great Vipin... push harder... ooohhh!"

Suddenly the intensity of his thrusts increased. Vipin uncle was not only pounding harder, but faster as well. With each thrust he let out a loud grunt. Mom who was by now thoroughly enjoying her ass being humped moved her ass back and forth to meet his challenge with equal vigour.

"Aaarrrghh... aaahhh... come on my randi!" suddenly, a loud animal grunt escaped his lips. Vipin uncle rammed his rod hard for one last time and sent his hot cum shooting into mom's anal passage. His tickling of mom's clitoris sent her to yet another earth shattering orgasm, the third that night. Having been starved of sex for five long years, three climaxes in one night was a bit too much for the middle aged lady. She collapsed into a heap, breathing heavily.

The passions of both mom and Vipin uncle slowly subsided after the nearly night long sex. I looked at the clock in my bedroom. It was nearly four in the morning. Vipin uncle took mom's head tenderly in the crook of his arm and murmured, "Shobha, stay the night with me. Go home in the morning." Mom put her arm on his broad, hairy chest and quickly fell asleep.

Till then I had been so engrossed at the carnal exhibition that I had forgotten all about myself. My shorts were wet from the juice that had dripped from my cock. The cock was tumescent. It seemed that it would explode into bits any second. I went to the toilet. The cock was so charged up that a couple of strokes were sufficient to release the pent up desire within me. The cum flew from the tip of my cock in a huge arc. Returning to my room, I dressed up and packed my bag. The first rays of the sun were just visible. I came out of our flat, locked it from outside and stealthily left the building, as if I had never arrived. I went to a nearby park from where I could watch our flat. At around seven in the morning, mom left Vipin uncle's flat and entered our flat. Her hair and clothes were totally dishevelled and her eyes red and puffy from the night's exertion.

Waiting for half an hour more, I returned to our flat. I was about to ring the door bell, when the sound of running water came to my ears. My ears also caught mom humming a tune from a blockbuster Hindi movie. She was obviously more refreshed than tired from Vipin uncle's all night fucking. Vipin uncle had been right when he had said that a round of good sex cured all mental depressions.

When I rang the door bell, she opened the door without asking who it was. Seeing me, she was plainly surprised. "Sandip my boy, its you!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you call me in advance, you silly kid?" she hugged me tight as she asked. She had changed over to one of her chiffon nighties and was washing the clothes that she had worn the previous night.

"Wanted to give you a nice surprise mom," I said with a big smile. I was sure that it was not me, but someone else that she was expecting when she opened the door. "You look tired. Didn't you have a good sleep?" I asked.

She stammered for just a while, unsure as to how to explain her tired looks and then said, "I was watching a recently released hit Hindi movie on the TV. It ended well past midnight. Go to your room and freshen up. I will make you a cup of tea soon."

"OK mom. But you should not stay awake so late. It is bad for your health," I said and went into my bedroom. Suddenly, the aroma of aloo parathas being fried, wafted from the kitchen. "Preparing an early breakfast I see. Any programme for today's morning, mom?" I asked.

"No Sandip. No programme. Actually, your Vipin uncle is coming for breakfast. He likes my aloo parathas very much. So I have invited him," mom explained. We asked about each other as we sat down for tea. Mom talked about her job and how good an employer and neighbour Vipin uncle was. She was all praise for him, but she carefully omitted the news of her affair with Vipin uncle. I told about my office, my colleagues and my job.

Having finished her tea, mom went to the kitchen to prepare the sabzi to go with the aloo parathas. Suddenly, Vipin uncle entered the room. Mom had surely forgotten to lock the main entrance from inside. He appeared puffy and exhausted too. He peered around, obviously trying to locate mom. Suddenly seeing me, he exclaimed, "Hey Sandip! Its you! I can't believe my eyes man. Why didn't you call me? I could have fetched you from the bus terminus."

"Sandip wanted to surprise us," mom said with a laugh from the kitchen.

"Oh! I see. I am indeed surprised. But, let me check what's cooking. Your mom has invited me for breakfast," he said and went into the kitchen. Standing behind mom, he put a hand on her shoulder. I immediately concealed myself and strained my ears to hear anything they might say.

"Shobha, are you coming today?" Vipin uncle said in a hushed tone.

"Yes, I will, Vipin. As Sandip is at home, I can't say when I will be able to come. Don't leave your flat. I will find some convenient time to come to your flat. But one thing Vipin, no anal today," mom replied in equally hushed tones.

"No no, I will only fuck your pussy today," he assured mom smilingly.

"OK. Go and sit at the table now. I am bringing the breakfast," mom nudged Vipin uncle out of the kitchen.

As Vipin uncle came and sat down, I too quickly came from my place of hiding and sat at the table. I was glad that mom had at last found a true mate who really loved her, could satisfy her sexually and was also an able support for her. Most importantly, Vipin uncle and mom truly loved each other. Mom brought the plates full of warm aloo parathas and sabzi. We chatted merrily as we had a hearty breakfast. I could now leave her here and stay at my place of work. She had found her true man at last and I was truly relieved and happy. I could now think of a happy life for myself with Swapna.

--------------------------------------------------

Author's note to readers: The story had been originally posted and approved under the title "Mom Finds Happiness At Last". But due to an inadvertent error, it was wrongly classified under the "Incest/Taboo" category. It must be clear to the readers of this story, that it does not involve incest. In fact two readers, who must have expected the story to be about incest from the original title and classification, were disappointed and gave unfavourable comments. I do not blame them for that. But a rectification was necessary. Hence the title of the story has been changed to "Vipin Uncle And Mom" and the classification changed to "Mature". The story remains unchanged. Hope readers will enjoy reading the story.