Virgin

Story Info
18-year-old guy wants to learn from her.
1.3k words
3.93
133k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

Laying comfortably on his bed she reached up to kiss him. Her tongue stroked his lips and her hands roamed his back. He held her tightly and closed his eyes.

She let his tongue invade her mouth and stroke her gently. Her hands slowly stroked his body until he was rock hard. She reached around to lay her hand on his erection. He reached down and grabbed her wrist.

She drew back and looked at him, "something wrong?"

"Uhhh, I've never," he whispered. He couldn't finish the sentence. He was too embarrassed.

She smiled at him and kissed him lightly. "Don't worry, babe, let me show you." She got up off the bed and dimmed the lights. Next she turned on the stereo.

She turned back to him and he was sitting up now watching her. "Lay back darling." She flashed a smile at him and he lay down slowly. He put his arms under his head and watched her. She started to dance there in the middle of his bedroom. Lucky for him his parents weren't home.

After only a few minutes she started to remove her clothing, one piece at a time. He was enjoying it immensely. Once she was completely nude, she walked over to the bed and put her hands on her hips. "Let's get you out of those clothes and we can begin."

She knew he had the basics, sexual education was a wonder these days. Parents always got flustered when the subject came up.

In didn't take long for him to shed his clothes. Once he was naked she lay down beside him. She took one of his hands in hers and drew it up to her breast. She let it just rest there for a few moments. She smiled at him and used her hand over his to show him how she liked to be touched.

For several minutes she showed him how to please her breasts. Gently she guided his head to her breast and he began to suckle and lick and nip gently while he fondled the other with his hand. After a while he switched and gave the same treatment to the other breast. She began to moan. "Did I hurt you? Was I too rough? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm just enjoying it so. Don't stop. Please don't, I like it." He smiled up at her and continued. She moaned with earnest now. She started to move her hips and writhe about.

"I think it's time for lesson two." He looked up into her eyes and smiled shyly. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know. Watch."

She spread her legs and let him see her. She lowered both hands to her pussy, with one she held her lips apart and with the other started to stroke herself. "Like this, it feels so good."

She continued to hold her lips apart and took his hand and placed it where hers had been seconds ago. Slowly and gently he rubbed up and down her pussy. "Draw little circles around my clit. Mmmmm, yeah like that. Now, do the same to my hole, okay? Ohhhh, yeah, that's it. Back and forth, clit and cunt. Ohh yeah baby, that's it. Very good. You're a natural. Little harder. Perfect!"

He did what she asked and she started to pump his hand. Suddenly she grabbed his hand and pulled it away. He looked up at his with confusion written all over his face. She smiled at him, "okay, same thing only now with your tongue. Just like you were doing before."

He lowered himself to place her pussy before his mouth. He looked up into her eyes one more time and went down on her. Slowly at first and when she started to moan and wiggle around he went faster. "Inside." He gently inserted on finger into her. It was hot and wet, he moved back and forth experimentally, she grew louder and moved more. She must like it. "More."

He inserted another finger and this made her even more crazy than before. Suddenly she was squeezing his fingers and calling out his name. Still he didn't let up. After a moment she pushed him away. He drew up beside her and looked at her. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just that when I have an orgasm my pussy gets a little tender afterward."

"An orgasm, I gave you orgasm?"

"Sure did baby. Sure did. Your turn." She rolled onto her side and grasped his cock in her hand. Slowly she stroked it up and down. He moaned and closed hie eyes, she squeezed harder and pumped faster.

Just when he was starting to move his hips she let go. His eyes popped open and he looked at her. She moved down and took him into her mouth. Never before had he ever felt like this. It was a new experience and a new sensation. He closed his eyes and moaned.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and stroked while she sucked him. Instinctively he put his hands on the back of her head and used gentle pressure to guide her to where it felt best. It wasn't long before he was cumming. He told her and she didn't move, she just kept on. When he came she swallowed it all down. It was the most wonderful sensation he'd ever felt.

When he'd finished she came up and lay beside him. He held her close and kissed her, he could taste himself. "Thank you."

"Your welcome but we aren't finished yet." He looked down at his soft penis. "Not to worry, most men only take twenty minutes to recover." She smiled mischievously at him and lightly stroked his penis. He rolled her on top of him and kissed her. She kissed him back and began to rub herself on him causing him to become hard again.

He felt himself growing hard beneath her and smiled sheepishly at her. He began to push her away, she wouldn't let him. "Don't worry, it won't hurt."

She sat up and grasped his hard cock. She stroked it a bit before sliding down onto it. Once she was settled she started to bounce lightly and rock back and forth. She took his hands and placed them on her hips. It didn't take long before he caught the rhythm and started to move with her.

Abruptly she stopped. She lay down on him and kissed him. She rolled them both over so he was on top. She opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He looked down at her, she could tell he was a bit confused. "Just like before." He smiled and started to slowly and gently thrust into her. She helped him a little by using her legs and matching his rhythm.

"I won't break that easily. Little faster, little harder it okay. Just do what you want, I won't let you hurt me. I'll tell you if you do. Okay?"

"Okay." He thrust harder and faster. He found it made her squirm like before. So a little harder and a little faster again. He found that if he matched her rheumy it made her writhe and moan. He only thrust as hard and fast as she did.

It took only minutes before she was moaning like before. He'd brought her to another orgasm. When he felt his build up he stopped dead. "What's the, ohh, I know. Don't worry, I'm on the shot. It's okay, you can cum inside me."

"You sure it's okay?"

"Yes, absolutely. It's okay." He nodded and began to thrust again. It took only seconds before he was pouring himself into her. Once he was finished he slowly rolled off of her onto his side. She hopped up off the bed and he looked at her with questions in his eyes. "Just going to the bathroom before it leaks down my legs. Back in a sec."

She came back quickly and snuggled into his warm embrace. They chatted for an hour about the experience before she fell asleep in his arms. Good thing his parents weren't coming back for a few days. He wanted more of this. It felt good.

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers