Virgin Australia

Story Info
Young white Aussie loses virginity to black American man.
1.2k words
42k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Courtney Hewitt had never been on a flight before, but she didn't feel nervous in the least. It would be a very lengthy trip to New York City, but Courtney knew it would be worth it.

This would be a very special trip, for a very special reason: if everything worked out, Courtney would be fucked for the very first time.

For years, Courtney and her girlfriends in Perth had had crushes on American hip-hop artists and R & B singers. They fantasized about what it would be like to touch their smooth, dark skin, feel their lips on their nipples, take their hard cocks into their wet pussies. Courtney spent many nights masturbating to those gorgeous black superstars, sometimes working her pussy so hard her fingers became sore.

Courtney wanted to be with a black American man so much that she decided that she would lose her virginity to one. It was a bit difficult keeping this pledge to herself: she was quite beautiful, with long, light-brown hair, lightly freckled pale skin, bright blue eyes and a full, firm arse, and Aussie boys lusted after her. She came very close to surrendering her virginity many times, but always hesitated, saying that she was Catholic, and was saving herself for marriage.

She was indeed saving herself...for the right black American man.

--

Right after Courtney checked in to her Manhattan hotel room, she texted Joey Burke, the handsome black stud she had met online a few months back.

"I'm here!"

A few minutes later, Joey texted back.

"Cool. Welcome to NYC. Been waiting 4 U, honey. U need your rest first?"

"Definitely. How about seeing you tomorrow night?"

"Sure. Will keep it warm 4 U 'til then."

":)"

As Courtney slept, she dreamed of the sexual delight she would soon experience. She couldn't wait.

Thought it was her first trip to New York, Courtney wasn't interested in sightseeing or shopping. She was here to fuck and leave. She stayed in her hotel room all day, watching as much interracial porn as possible to charge herself up. After eating a quick lunch, she left the hotel room and took a cab to Joey's apartment in Brooklyn.

She rang Joey's doorbell and was quickly buzzed in. As the elevator took her to the tenth floor, she could feel her pussy on fire with excitement.

She knocked on the door of room 320 and was greeted by Joey, his smooth chocolate skin so luscious and sweet that Courtney immediately kissed him.

"That's a welcome, baby."

Courtney smiled. I don't even want to talk, she thought. I just want you to fuck me.

Joey was a dancer, model and aspiring rapper, and Courtney expected to see posters of his favorite hip-hop artists on the walls of his apartment. She was stunned to see the actual photos on his walls: images of Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Toni Collette, Kylie Minogue, Elle MacPherson, Miranda Kerr, Michelle Jenneke, Gemma Ward, Nicole Trunfio, Margot Robbie and Rachael Taylor were all over the place.

"Notice what all these ladies have in common?"

Courtney loved hearing Joey's deep voice. She turned to look at this tall, muscular black man, in his crisp black shirt and blue jeans, a silver earring shining brightly against his dark skin.

"They're all Aussies," Courtney softly replied.

"That's right," Joey said, stepping closer, a warm smile emerging from his mouth. "I love Australian women. They're so beautiful and sweet."

Courtney blushed. "What attracts you to us Aussie girls?"

"I saw this video one time of Kylie Minogue...she had that song, 'I Just Can't Get You Out of My Head.' She looked so sexy in that video--she knocked me off my feet. And from there, I just started falling in love with all these hot ladies from Down Under. I want to go there one day. Look..."

Suddenly, Joey took off his shirt, exposing his hard six-pack abs and perfect chest. Courtney felt a surge of sexual energy go through her body. Joey turned around and showed his broad back; he had a tattoo of the Australian flag on his shoulder.

"Wow," Courtney whispered. "You really love my country."

"Yes, baby," said Joey, turning back around, his hard-on now seemingly ready to burst from his jeans. "Courtney..."

"Yes..."

"I think you're sexier than all those Aussie honeys. I want you so bad..."

Courtney and Joey rushed towards each other, kissing and embracing. Courtney quickly removed her white blouse and black skirt; Joey smiled as he looked at her pale body and pink bra and panties. After removing his jeans, he teased Courtney with a glimpse of his large, shiny black penis through the slit in his red boxers. Courtney removed her bra and panties; Joey's eyes bulged at the sight of her lovely pussy. Courtney grasped the sides of Joey's boxers, pulled them down, and nearly fainted at the sight of Joey's magnificent big black dick.

Courtney tied her long hair back, knelt down and began to suck his cock; Joey groaned in pleasure as she licked his head and fondled his balls. It wasn't long before his cum gushed forth, coating her face, lips, neck and shoulders. Courtney smiled with erotic delight as she rubbed Joey's juices into her skin.

Joey helped her to her feet and kissed her again.

"Let me get my condoms--"

"No," Courtney nodded. "Not needed."

"Oh, you're good."

"Yes."

Courtney was not on any form of birth control; rather, she was turned on by the thought of Joey causing her to fall pregnant thanks to his potent black seed, and what it would be like to be the white mum of a black baby. As Joey kissed her pink nipples and stroked her pussy, Courtney imagined her black-cock-craving girlfriends becoming jealous of her, and the fact that she had fulfilled the fantasy they had shared for years.

Courtney sighed as Joey continued to lick and fondle her. His dark skin looked so good against her pale skin, his big, muscular body such a contrast to her slender, delicate frame. She cooed as he licked her arsehole, and wondered what it would be like to have his cock and cream penetrate her arse.

Finally, the golden moment; Joey spread her pale thighs and inserted his massive black American cock into her virgin pink Australian pussy. He fucked her passionately, wildly; Courtney was convinced that Joey was imaging himself making love to all of the Aussie beauties he had a crush on. He kept muttering that she was beautiful as he thrust himself over and over into her. Courtney loved it. She wanted his cum inside her pussy. She wanted to make a baby with this sexy American.

After what seemed like hours, Joey groaned as his cum poured into Courtney's pussy. He pulled out of her and collapsed next to her, his body exhausted. Courtney looked at this sweating black hunk and smiled. She kissed him and drifted off into sleep.

The next morning, she awoke to the sound of Joey in the shower. She stood up and reached for her panties, and jumped back in shock: Joey had jerked off onto her panties, a large semen stain covering the back. Courtney smiled, and walked to the bathroom. She yanked back the shower curtain and held up the panties.

"Did you do this?" she yelled in mock anger.

"Yes," he replied. "Couldn't help myself. Wanted to fuck you again, but you were still sleeping...so that was the next best thing."

Courtney smiled, tossed the panties to the floor and stepped into the shower, kissing Joey. "No worries," she replied, stroking the gorgeous black stick that took her virginity and left her pleasure. "I promise to have them on when I fly back!"

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ashley joins a new gym and meets Raymond.in Interracial Love
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
More Stories