Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid

Story Info
Friend complains about sexlife and gets more than pity.
3.1k words
4.22
105.4k
138

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been into slut wife porn for a while, so I guess it was inevitable. I always thought I just liked the idea of other guy's wives cheating and cucking them, but I was wrong. I didn't realize it at the time, but I wanted to share her.

My girlfriend's name was Lily, and she was gorgeous. Big beautiful bubble butt, and sexy 36D tits with cute little pink nipples. Her pussy is always nice and smooth because she's had laser hair removal, the outer lips are nice and plump, hiding her cute little pink inner lips. She's almost always horny; her pussy's dripping wet whenever I feel her up while we're out.

We'd been together since Highschool, and I always thought it would just be the two of us in bed, maybe a threesome with another girl if we felt daring, but I could never picture her with another guy.

Our new apartment was great - two bedrooms so we had a place for guests to stay, and a big open concept living/dining room area that was great for having parties. A few weeks after we moved in my buddy Ed came to visit. We'd been friends forever, but we hadn't seen him for a couple years, and he lived about three hours away so he was staying in our spare room for the weekend.

The first night Ed was there we all hung out in the living room, the game was on and the three of us were talking and drinking. Ed and I were sitting on the couch, while Lily lay sideways on the lazyboy in order to look at us while we talked. Ed told us about his new job at the mill, I wasn't interested, but I tried to pretend. We talked about my new job, and how Lily's work was going, mostly just small talk.

We were about eight beers deep and we had all smoked a few bowls when we laughed about a joke for a few minutes and then the conversation sort of died for a moment. Each of us grinning and giving a bit of a snicker every few seconds.

Then came the fateful conversation.

Ed started complaining about how he'd never been laid. I mean come on, we were twenty five years old and he still hadn't lost his virginity? I tried not to be mean, and asked if it was hard to find girls living in a small town.

"Fuck yea!" he said, "There's nowhere to go to meet girls around there!" I asked if he'd tried any of those dating apps, but he said he was too shy to try them. Poor guy, I thought.

I grinned at him, I had a great idea. "Maybe we should go out to a club while you're here," I said, "so we can find you a woman and get you hooked up!"

"Yea!" shouted Lily, "let's get you laid!" She gave a drunken giggle - probably thinking about the fact that she thought he was probably gay. She'd told me she thought that was why he was still a virgin, but I didn't think so. Ed was just really shy, and he sure seemed to like girls to me.

Ed shook his head, "Man, you know I don't like those places. I can't handle all the people." He was getting a bit upset so I jumped up to grab more beers, to give the conversation a break.

When I got back Lily was sitting on the couch with him asking, "So how far have you gone with a woman?" I was interested to see what he'd say. He had once told me he got a blowjob from a girlfriend, but to be honest I only half believed him.

"I fingered a chick once." He said.

"Once?" asked Lily. "That's it though?" She looked shocked, "So you've never even had a blowjob or ate a girl out?" I handed them each a beer and cracked mine as I sat down on her other side. I was stoned and getting pretty hammered, so I imagine Lily must have been feeling pretty out of it as well.

"Sort of," he said, "I mean, a girl licked the tip once but she never actually put it in her mouth."

"She left you with blue balls?" Lily shouted, "What a bitch!"

"Yea, it sucked." He muttered, seeming to draw in on himself. I could tell he was embarrassed, so I tried to break the tension with a joke. I guess it was stupid and a bit mean in hindsight, but I was drunk and didn't really have a filter anymore.

"Sorry man, but I don't know your pain." I said with a grin, "Lily's a great cocksucker!" She glared at me for a moment, then grinned - obviously pretty drunk.

"I am pretty good!" She bragged, still grinning. I pulled out our bong and started packing a bowl for Lily, then I passed her the bong and lit it for her.

"Thanks guy's," Ed said sarcastically, "now I'm jealous and horny!" He adjusted his crotch and Lily leaned over to whisper in my ear as she blew out the smoke.

"I think Ed has a boner." I was shocked, I couldn't believe he could get hard just from thinking about Lily sucking my dick - but then again I guess being a complete virgin he was still sort of at the 'teenage' stage in his sex life.

I started thinking about him picturing his cock in Lily's mouth, and then next thing I knew I was picturing his cock in her mouth and suddenly my own dick was getting hard.

As drunk as I was I didn't have much in the way of inhibitions so I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to suck his dick?"

She looked at me in shock for a moment, then her expression changed to a cute little mischievous drunken grin and she started nodding. Then without a word she turned around and started unzipping Ed's pants. I packed myself a bowl and started smoking, in disbelief as I watched her reach into his boxers.

His cock sprang into view and I was relieved to see it was around the same size as mine. He looked a bit shorter, probably around five or six inches, but was definitely thicker than me. Lily didn't waste any time, still grinning away at him she grabbed his cock and lowered her face towards his swollen knob. She licked her lips, still staring at his face, then leaned slowly closer and closer to his dick.

As her mouth came within an inch of his cockhead, she stuck out her tongue and then licked the head of his dick from bottom to top. She wiggled her tongue around the hole in the tip of his dick for a second, then suddenly she sat up.

"How was that?" Lily asked, her face and voice dripping fake innocence, and I could tell she was trying to keep a straight face. "Did you like it?" I honestly wasn't sure if she was talking to him or me.

I nodded yes as I coughed out the smoke, and Ed exclaimed "Oh my god, that was way better than her. She basically just stuck her tongue out and poked my dick with it." He shrugged, "I mean, it was hot but she left me with major blue balls!" I noticed his eyes flash down towards Lily's tits and realised she wasn't wearing a bra, she usually didn't when we were just hanging out around the house.

I packed a bowl for Ed and handed him the bong and the lighter. "Here ya go bud." He still hadn't put his dick back in his pants as he reached for them.

Lily laughed, "I was just teasing." She play-punched him in the arm, I wouldn't leave you with blue balls like that dumb bitch."

Ed laughed back, unsure exactly what she meant. "Hey don't call her that, she was the first girl I thought I loved." He seemed legitimately hurt.

He sparked up the lighter and started to burn the bowl, and suddenly Lily dove onto his cock. She just swallowed him whole and held her face against his balls with her nose pressed into his leg. Her tongue was sticking out between his shaft and her bottom lip, licking at the base of his cock and tickling his balls. Ed's eyes rolled back, he let out the smoke in a long low groan of lust and almost dropped the bong.

I snatched it out of his hand before he could drop it, and started packing myself another bowl. Watching out of the corner of my eye as Lily now started to move her face up and down slightly on his hard cock. As I blew out my bowl I couldn't help myself, and rubbed my dick a bit through my pants.

Lily was really going now, bobbing up and down she was giving him a proper blowjob. She slurped on the head of his cock for a few moments before thrusting him into her throat two or three times. Then she was back to sucking on the tip of his dick and repeating the process.

I could tell Ed was loving it and could hardly believe this was happening to him. I was more turned on then I'd ever been before, and actually started thinking about letting Ed fuck my Lily. Suddenly she gagged a bit and had to come up for air.

As she grabbed the nearest beer and swallowed a few times trying to calm her throat, Ed came back to his senses enough to stand up and take his pants the rest of the way off. "Can I... touch your tits Lily?" He asked.

She looked at me and I just shrugged, already picturing his cum shooting into her unprotected cunt so this idea seemed pretty tame.

"Sure!" Lily said with a bounce. Then she plopped her face back down into Ed's lap and started sucking on his knob again. He didn't waste any time and reached over to maul her braless tits with both hands. Squeezing and pinching her nipples through her shirt.

As I stared at my girlfriend sucking away, I noticed Ed's hands slowly inching her top higher and higher while he played with her tits. Then those beautiful breasts were free and Ed was squeezing her bare tits while she sucked away on his virgin cock.

She stopped and smiled at him, then grabbed his cock and started jerking it as she shoved her face into his balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time and bathing them with her tongue. Then she licked her way back up to the tip of Ed's dick and started deep-throating him again.

I was drunk and high, and a bit insane with lust, so I reached over to Lily's sexy ass and pulled her yoga pants and thong down just below her ass so I could play with her pussy. She was soaked. Her pussy was practically drooling. I started rubbing her clit, and then slid two fingers into her dripping pussy. "Fuck you're wet!" I said.

Ed pulled his eyes away from my girlfriend's lips on his cock as he heard this and glanced over at me. "Do you... think I could fuck her maybe?" Jesus the fucker was pushing his luck, but I guess I couldn't blame him. She did have his dick balls deep in her mouth and her naked round ass was damned inviting. It was sort of my fault for letting him see her sexy ass after all.

"No way, sorry dude." I said, "this pussy's mine, you aren't happy with the blowjob?" Lily stopped and looked up at him pouting, but I just kept thrusting my fingers into her tight little hole.

"Of course I'm happy!" he said, "Its fucking amazing, I just don't want to be a virgin anymore, and Lily is so fucking sexy!"

Lily grinned and slipped his cock back between her lips, if anything giving him a louder, sloppier blowjob than before. "Honestly I would help you out Ed, but there's no way I'm sharing my girlfriends pussy.

After a few seconds of slurping on his cock Lily popped up like she had a brilliant idea. "What about anal?" she asked. My jaw dropped. I was shocked. We'd only had anal sex a couple times and his dick was a bit thicker than mine. I figured she'd be nervous to take something bigger in her ass.

I thought about it for a second, picturing him plowing her sexy apple butt, before my lust took over and decided for me. "I'll get some condoms and lube." I jumped up and stumbled into our bedroom to grab them, and when I came back Ed was standing in front of the couch feeding his pole into Lily's sweet mouth. She was moaning as she blew him, fuck I thought, she must really be excited to try his dick in her ass.

I tossed the lube and condoms onto the couch beside them and Lily reached over to grab them, never taking her mouth completely off his cock. She handed him one of the condoms and opened the lube, scooped some out and reached around to rub some into her cute asshole.

Ed ripped the condom open and she pulled her head off his dick to spin around. The condom seemed a bit tight and he struggled to get it on as quickly as possible; staring at her pussy and butthole as she lay there face down and ass up waiting for his dick. Once he had the condom on I handed him some lube and he rubbed it over his hard cock.

I couldn't believe this was happening, and I watched his dick moving closer to her ass in slow motion. I was rock hard and practically drooling by the time the tip of his dick finally met her puckered asshole and he started trying to press himself into her with one hand as the other held onto her hip.

As he pushed it looked like her asshole was starting to open up and let him in when he pushed a bit too hard and his dick slipped against her lubed butthole and slid down and balls deep into my girlfriend's pussy. Lily squealed, and Ed's eyes rolled back as his cock bottomed out in my girlfriend's tight little pussy. "Ohh fuuh...uuuck yessss..." he groaned, giving a few shallow thrusts before he realised his mistake.

As I watched, his cock slowly slid back out of her, dragging her stretched pink cunt-lips out a bit as he withdrew. I brushed my dick with my hand, and that small contact was enough to make me cum in my pants. Luckily neither of them noticed.

"Well I guess you're not a virgin anymore!" exclaimed Lily.

Ed lined himself back up with her asshole and started to press in again. As he started to press harder his dick slid off again and he slipped back into her pussy about half way. This time he just grabbed her by both hips, and started thrusting himself in and out of my girlfriend's tight pussy. I watched her cunt clinging to him as he humped the tip of his dick in and out of her, and Lily started to moan.

He had sort of a cocky grin on his face as he watched his no longer virgin cock sliding in and out of her. He didn't seem like he was planning to stop on his own. In fact it seemed like Ed was about to fuck her for all he was worth. He was pulling her back harder onto his cock, and his thrusts were getting deeper. When I heard his balls start to slap against her clit I decided I better say something.

"What the fuck dude?" I shouted, punching him in the arm. "If that shit happens again were done here. You better be more careful man."

Ed grudgingly pulled his dick out of my girlfriend's pussy and she gave a disappointed whimper. "Sorry dude my bad," He muttered, and he started trying to press his dick into her ass again. After a few minutes of pressing the head of his dick finally popped into her ass. "Holy FUCK that's tight!" Ed grunted.

Lily just whimpered as Ed started to work his cock deeper into her cute little butthole. He leaned over her and pulled her shirt up, then started mauling her tits as he rocked back and forth, working his dick further and further into her tight ass.

He had about 3 inches into her when he pinched on her nipples and she started cumming HARD! So hard she popped his dick out of her and I almost said something as he pressed the tip into her slit, rubbing it from clit to cunt hole, an inch of his knob sinking into her pussy again for a moment before he pulled up, aiming for her asshole.

He pressed the tip back into her butt and this time it went in more easily. Sliding in as far as he could Ed leaned over her again and pulled on Lily's big tits as she took his pole in her ass. "Fuck, he's big babe." she whimpered to me, "It's stretching my ass!"

He was over half way into her butt and slowly working back and forth to get more of himself inside my sweet sexy girlfriend. Suddenly Lily started cumming again, but Ed was ready this time. Not wanting to be pushed out of her tight warm hole again, he grabbed onto her hips and thrust hard into her ass.

I watched in awe as the rest of his cock slipped into her ass, his balls were resting on her wet pussy. Before her orgasm was finished he started to thrust again, shallow thrusts with his balls pressed against her cunt, and Lily just kept cumming.

He started thrusting faster and harder, pulling his dick about halfway out of her before slamming back into her sweet ass. Then he grunted pulling hard on Lily's hips and shoving himself deep into her ass as she moaned, "fuuck YES cum in my ass!"

"Fuck, oh FUCK," he grunted, cumming hard for several minutes with his cock lodged deep in my girls sweet ass.

"Holy shit that was hot." I gasped. Ed started to pull himself out of Lily's ass, and I pushed him out of the way as soon as he was out of her. I grabbed her round ass, shoved my own hard cock deep into her dripping pussy, and instantly dumped a load of cum inside her.

Ed muttered "Thanks," and wandered off to the spare bedroom without another glance, while Lily and I passed out on the couch.