Virgin Buddy Can't Get Laid Ch. 02

Story Info
Ed just wants a few pics to remember losing his virginity.
3.1k words
4.32
52.1k
78

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next day a bit hung over, and lay on my side staring at the wall as I relived the night before. (Did I dream all that, or did Ed really fuck Lily's ass?) I rolled over and realized Lily wasn't in bed. It smelled like coffee was already ready. Perfect, I could use a cup.

I dragged myself out of bed and threw on some clothes. Then I stumbled out towards the kitchen rubbing my eyes and my aching forehead. As I passed the living room I heard a distinctive slurping sound and stopped to stare, awestruck. It had really happened then.

There was Lily, kneeling before Ed in just her thong. She was slowly deep-throating his fat cock, sucking her lips lovingly up his whole length to the tip before easing back down to swallow him whole. Ed was sitting on the couch, holding his phone pointed at Lily's face, as he snapped pictures with a shit-eating grin.

Ed noticed me, and Lily turned to see what he was looking at. She pulled her lips off his dick, still holding it pointed at her face. "Oh hey babe, good morning. Ed just wanted to get some pictures for his spank bank so he had something to remember the weekend he lost his virginity. There's coffee in the kitchen if you want some." Then she popped his dick back between her lips and kept sucking and gazing up into Ed's camera.

"I don't know how I feel about him having pictures with your face clear in them Lily..." I said, "I'll have to have a look at them when you're done so I can delete those."

Lily pulled herself off Ed's cock and held it pointed at her lips, "Fine, I guess that's a good idea..." She said with a bounce, and kissed the head of his dick before going back to sucking him slow and deep for the camera.

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. Then I saw the bong sitting on the table on the balcony and decided to have a quick wake and bake. I headed outside with my coffee and sat at the table. The sun was shining and I smoked a couple bowls and got pulled into reddit for a while, and by the time I finished my coffee and went back inside more than twenty minutes had gone by.

I walked back into the living room and Ed was laying on the couch looking very happy and relaxed, as he swiped through the pictures. Lily was gone and I heard the shower running. "Alright man," I said, "let me see those pictures so I can make sure you delete any with Lily's face in them."

Ed whined "Aww come on man, can't I just keep them all?" But he still handed me his phone.

I sat on the couch with his phone, and the zipper in the cushion poked the back of my calf. "No way," I said, "I don't want her face ending up on some porn site sucking your dick."

He just grinned, and I started looking through the pictures. It looked like he had taken over a hundred, and the ones at the start at least, all had Lily's face in them. The first few pictures were of her posing in just her thong and looking lovingly up at the camera and his half-hard cock. Then there was one with her reaching for it, and a couple where she was stroking him to get it hard. In the next few her open mouth was moving slowly towards the tip of his dick. Then one with her tongue out like she was about to lick him.

There were a good twenty pictures of her kissing his dick and sliding her lips up and down his shaft with her whole face showing, and then the camera had moved down to only show her from the nose down. That must have been when I walked in. Next there were a few of Lily from the shoulders down, laying on her back on the couch with her legs spread. Some close ups of her thong covered pussy, and then another close up with her pulling the thong to the side. Her pussy was drooling.

In the next shot Lily was spreading her pink pussy lips in one corner, and the tip of Ed's hard cock was visible in the other. She was still spread in the next, but he had moved slightly closer, and then even closer in the next. Then the bare tip of his hard cock was an inch from her open pussy, pointed straight into her waiting hole. Then in the next the tip of his dick was just touching her pussy, and then pressing into her slightly in the next so it looked like his cock-head was about to pop inside.

"What the fuck man," I said, "The tip of your bare dick is in her pussy!"

He shrugged, "Just the tip though, right? No big deal."

In the last few pictures she had moved her hands, and the head of his bare cock was completely hidden, nestled just inside her tight hole. His whole shaft shone in the flash like it was wet in these, and her pussy clung to his fat dick as it withdrew from her tight slit a little more in each shot. He'd been deeper than I thought. Finally the last picture was another close up of her pussy, with his dick resting on her inner thigh. Lily's hole was gaping wide open looked really wet.

"Those last few were not cool man," I said.

"Sorry bro," he muttered. "Her pussy just felt so good last night, even with the condom on. It looked so tight and wet, I couldn't help myself."

I deleted all of the pictures with her face in them and was about to hand him back the phone when I noticed an hour long video that was dated for that morning. I emailed it to myself and then deleted it too.

"Enjoy those," I said as I handed his phone back, "that won't be happening again!"

"Aww man, there's only like forty pictures left...you deleted most of them!" He didn't say anything about the video, maybe he was waiting to check it until I wasn't watching.

Lily finished her shower, and threw on a short little skirt that barely covered her ass. We all had breakfast and the rest of the day it was as if nothing had happened. Lily went out to do some shopping and Ed and I played video games for a few hours, but the thought of that video kept nagging in the back of my mind.

Then Lily came home with take out for dinner and asked if we wanted to rent a movie. We went online and picked one out, then ate and smoked in front of the TV. After dinner Ed pulled out a bottle of tequila and said he had been saving it for the last night. So we started drinking and picked out another movie to watch.

I only made it about half way through the movie before I passed out, and next thing I knew the credits were rolling and Lily was passed out beside me while Ed snored away on the lazyboy.

I had to piss. I got up and stumbled my way to the bathroom.

As I was washing my hands I remembered the video and headed into the bedroom to pull it up on our computer. It started out with the camera shaking around, but I heard Ed asking Lily to blow him. As I listened it was clear trying to convince Lily to let him take some pictures of her sucking on his dick. "Just for my spank bank," he pleaded, "I want a memento of losing my virginity to you, and besides, no one will ever see them."

"I don't know," Lily murmured, "Why don't we wait till Bob is up, I don't want to do anything behind his back."

The camera was pointed at the floor, and still shook around as Ed gestured, trying to convince Lily. "Please! I just want something to remember last night by, and besides, he won't mind another blowjob, Bob was more than fine with it last night, and he even let me fuck your ass! A blowjob is nothing."

"Let me just go wake up Bob," Lily started to leave and Ed moved forward and she jerked to a halt like he'd grabbed her.

"No, no." Ed told her, "Let him sleep. Why don't you just pose for me a little?" The camera raised up and pointed at her face.

She seemed to struggle with the idea for a second, but then she nodded and said "Fine, just a bit."

They walked back over to the couch and Ed plopped down on it, pointing his camera at Lily. A thin tank-top barely restrained her braless tits, her nipples were clear through the shirt. She was wearing tight short-short pajamas that showed off her bubble butt as Lily spun for Ed.

"Let me see those tits," Ed pleaded, and Lily just looked at him for a second before she started to pull off her shirt. As she pulled the shirt up over her face Ed quickly pointed the camera down, unzipped his fly and tugged out his half hard dick. Then the camera swung back up to Lily. When she finally got the shirt off her head Lily stared at Ed in surprise, but she didn't say anything. She glanced down a few times though.

Then Lily started playing with her tits, posing for Ed. "Take off the shorts." Ed told her. Instantly Lily turned around and bent over. She started pulling down her shorts and accidentally pulled her thong half way down her ass, flashing her bald pussy before realizing and tugging it back up. She stepped out of the shorts with a bounce, and then spun for Ed's camera.

"If you don't want to actually blow me, how about a few poses where it looks like you're about to suck my dick?" Ed asked hopefully. She stared at the camera for a second biting her lip.

"Sure," she said, "I think that would be OK." Then she plopped down in front of him, tits bouncing, and the camera pulled back to show him from the waist down. She gazed up at the camera and opened her mouth, leaning towards his dick.

"Could you hold it?" And she did. Lily reached up and grabbed his dick, she pointed it at her open mouth as she made an O shape with her lips and posed just inches from his dick. Flash. Then she stuck out her tongue like she was about to lick it and held still for a few seconds. Flash. "How about one where it's in your mouth, but you just hold your lips away so you're not actually touching it?" He asked.

Lily instantly moved forwards, taking his dick inside her warm mouth with her lips just millimeters from touching him. Flash. His hand came up and grabbed the back of her head, slowly forcing her open mouth down until she was deep throating his dick. Lily didn't fight him, she just stared up at the camera while Ed forced the head of his dick down her throat. Then he started to fuck her face.

Lily Gagged and she swatted his arm aside, pulling her mouth off his dick. "Hey I thought you just wanted some pictures." She complained.

"Sorry." He said, "You're just so sexy! I got carried away..."

"You just take pictures," Lily told him, "let me do the work." Then kissed the tip of his dick. Flash. She started pressing his cock into her mouth, gazing up at the camera as she dragged her lips up and down his shaft. Ed was snapping pictures like crazy.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot" he groaned.

I could hear her slurping away on his dick. She was still posing for the camera, but it sure seemed like she was trying to make him cum too.

Suddenly she stopped sucking and I saw her turn to the side, "Oh hey babe, good morning. Ed just wanted to get some pictures for his spank bank so he had something to remember the weekend he lost his virginity. There's coffee in the kitchen if you want some." Then she went back to sucking his dick.

I heard myself tell them I didn't want any pictures with her face in them, and then the camera moved down so just her nose and lips were visible on his dick. The camera flashed a few times, and then I heard Ed ask, "Can I get a few shots of your pussy? It's so cute and tight I just can't stop thinking about it."

In the back of my mind I heard tapping coming from somewhere, but couldn't pull my attention away from the screen to even think about it.

I watched as she pulled Ed's cock out of her mouth and he stood up, then she lay down on the couch and spread her legs. She looked so sexy laying there. Then the camera moved close up to her thong covered pussy and flashed. Her hand suddenly came into view and she tugged her thong aside. Flash.

"Holy shit." I heard Ed say. "You're so fucking sexy!"

Lily reached down with her other hand and spread her cunt lips.

"Ohh Fuck," He groaned. "That's a cute pussy!" Ed pointed the camera down at his hard dick and stroked it a few times, then pointed back up so I could see Lily's face. "Can I take a few where it looks like my dicks about to go inside you?"

She blushed. "I guess that would be ok." Lily said. He pointed his hard dick at her spread pussy. Flash. He started slowly moving closer to her. Flash. Closer, flash. Then he stopped with his cockhead an inch from her waiting hole. The camera flashed. Then the tip of his dick touched her spread lips and Lily flinched, but she didn't say anything.

He started rocking his hips back and forth, sliding the head of his dick slightly in and out of Lily's pussy. "God your pussy feels good!" And then he started pressing himself into her, the head of his dick almost popping into her hole. Flash. Then he popped inside. "Ohh FUCK he groaned," and Ed didn't stop. He just kept pushing, sliding his whole fat cock into my sweet Lily.

Once he'd bottomed out in her Ed held still for a second, I watched her tits jiggle as he ground his pelvis into hers. Ed's bare cockhead was probably pressing against girlfriend's cervix. He started thrusting into her and Lily moaned, "Fuck you're big!"

I half noticed a soft thump in the other room.

I watched as Ed slid in and out a few more times, then he grunted and started to pull out. Flash.

Ed was about half way out when he stopped suddenly and his cock started twitching. He just held the camera pointed at her stretched pussy as he shot blast after blast of his cum into my girlfriend's fertile womb. The camera flashed again and again as Ed withdrew the rest of the way, her used pussy gripping him. Then his cock popped out and a little drop of cum leaked out of her gaping pussy. Ed leaned forward and wiped it off with his dick, then he let it rest on her leg as he took another picture of her gaping pussy. He held the camera up close to Lily's cunt as she slowly closed back up. A river of cum suddenly ran out of her onto the couch cushion.

"What the fuck did just I let you do?!" Lily realized. Then she jumped up and ran to the shower and the camera cut out.

Now that the sound had stopped on the computer I could hear a slow rhythmic squeaking coming from the other room. What the fuck? I got up, still drunk, and stumbled back into the living room.

Lily was still passed out but Ed had woken up. They were facing away from me and Ed had her face down on the couch. Her skirt was up and her legs spread wide so I could see his bare cock thrusting into her unprotected pussy. I just stood there dumbfounded, watching as Ed pounded his bare cock into my sleeping girlfriend. He was holding his phone again, probably planning to make a new video of him cumming inside Lily. He slowly withdrew before slamming back into her to the hilt. Again and again Ed pressed his fat dick into my girlfriend, the couch squeaked with each thrust, and Lily moaned and muttered incoherently in her drunken sleep.

Lily started making more noise squealing and writhing in her sleep and Ed leaned back and moved the camera up close to get a better shot of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Ed muttered "Oh yea, oh fuck that's tight. Squeeze my dick you cheating slut. Your pussy's so wet, you love that new cock don't you." I guess he figured he could say whatever he wanted since Lily was out cold.

I just stood there in drunken shock, struggling to process what was happening as Ed slammed himself into Lily, then pulled all the way out to pop his cock head in and out of her tight pussy hole a few times, before ramming balls deep into her over and over. "I'm gonna cum in your tight pussy slut!" He put his hand on Lily's back, pinning her into the couch, "I'm gonna come fuck this pussy whenever I want now, cuz its MINE!" Ed grunted, grinding himself into her with a groan.

"Fuck, oh fuck! Squeeze my dick! That's a good slut!" Ed groaned as he shot his cum into Lily for the second time. He held the camera pointed at her ass as he kept grinding himself against my passed out girlfriend, softening cock still holding his cum inside her.

I crept back to the washroom and flushed the toilet and washed my hands. By the time I walked back into the living room Ed was pretending to be asleep on the lazyboy, and my girlfriends skirt was pulled down to cover her ass.

Lily's panties were still on the ground though.

I leaned over Lily and lifted her skirt so I could get a look at her pussy. It looked well used, and there was cum leaking out of her slit, down onto the bottom of her skirt. That fucker.

Ed just fucking raped her...and I let it happen... I just let this horny bastard cum in my passed out girlfriend... apparently for the second time. What if she got pregnant...? Fuck.