Virgin Exhibitionist

Story Info
Her friends come to her rescue.
8.8k words
4.67
46.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I'd been masturbating to orgasm since I was thirteen, I didn't discover the awesome intensity of squirting and blackout orgasms until shortly after my nineteenth birthday. Both scared me the first time it happened, but after that, I would be disappointed with just having normal orgasms.

A few weeks earlier, at home from college, I was in my room, naked on my bed, and masturbating. It was early on a Saturday afternoon and I had the house to myself. My parents were playing golf, and my younger brother by a year was off somewhere with his friends.

I had my eyes closed and my whole brain was focused on my clit. It was like the rest of me didn't exist. I was just a clit—a huge, swollen, throbbing clit, and I was being rubbed faster and faster by fingers slickened by my own juices.

It was a great orgasm and it took me a long while to come down from it. I still hadn't gotten my breathing back under total control when I opened my eyes. My brother and one of his friends were standing in the doorway of my room. I screamed, "Jason! What are you—get the fuck out—right now!"

They left without closing my door. I waited until I heard the back door close, and then peeked out the window. Jason and his friend were just leaving our yard through the back gate, so I headed for the shower.

During my shower, all I could see in my mind's eye was the look on their faces, my brother and his friend. They were obviously both stunned and totally engrossed in seeing the scene I'm sure neither of them had expected to see while passing my room.

For some reason, the memory of the look in their eyes pleased me greatly, but I wasn't sure why. I was very accustomed to boys—men even, staring at me, ogling me, undressing me with their eyes. I must confess to taking some degree of pride in that, in knowing that the opposite sex found me attractive—sexy even. I must confess further that men and boys ogling me almost always made me horny. But those times weren't the same. Those men and boys hadn't seen me totally naked in my most intimate moment. My brother and his friend had.

Prior to turning off the water, I played with myself only briefly, and achieved another great orgasm after only a couple of minutes.

* * *

Dry and back in my room, I stood in front of the full-length mirror on my closet door and admired myself. I loved the look of my body—especially my rounded butt and my upturned breasts that, at 36Ds, were a bit larger than would be considered proportionate on my 5'6" and otherwise slender frame. They were the first things most people noticed about me, but I didn't mind. I actually enjoyed it. I didn't have large nipples, but the light pink nubs contrasted nicely against my darker areolas—and they were long enough to announce their presence through a shirt or blouse when I went braless, even when not taut. When they were hard, they screamed their presence. My long dark hair went well with my always tanned face and body. I always worked hard to keep a nice tan, but it wasn't that difficult in South Florida.

I didn't date much, even though I'd been asked plenty of times by some of the hottest boys in school. I'd turned down a chance to try out for the cheerleading squad. I'm not sure why, but I just wasn't that interested in those things. The other hot girls thought I was a bitch—a stuck up prude, as did many of the jocks, but I didn't care.

I knew I could have almost any boy I wanted, but I considered most of them to be dumb jocks. I considered most of the other hot girls to be airheads. They didn't just want the attention—they needed it. They stupidly garnered their sense of worth from how hot the boy was they were dating at the time, the hotter the boy, the higher their esteem.

I wasn't like that. I was just fine without it. I knew my day would come, but I wasn't there yet. Most of my real friends were just average to below average kids—in looks, I mean. Most of them were far more intelligent than me, which put them light years smarter than the dumb jocks and airheads, and I loved being around them. They didn't pester me for dates. They considered me out of their league, although I purposefully avoided saying or doing anything that would make them think that. In fact, the few boys I did date came from that group, and they were perfect gentlemen when with me.

That night in bed, I thought back to what had happened earlier. Why didn't it really embarrass me that I'd been seen like that? Why did it result in me having another orgasm in the shower? Why didn't I want to kill my younger brother? And why, after hours of thinking about it, did I wish I could experience it again?

I once read the autobiography of a serious alcoholic. My main take-a-way from the book was something he said, "My drinking took a serious turn for the worse when I finally acknowledged to myself that I was an alcoholic. Now I had an excuse to drink, and I took full advantage of it. I didn't have to feel guilty for drinking any longer. It wasn't me. It was my condition. I had an excuse."

When I recalled his words, it hit me like a sledgehammer slamming into my forehead. "I'm an exhibitionist."

Once I acknowledged my "condition" and accepted it, my course was clear. It would be my task to feed my addiction. I had to insert myself into situations that satisfied my need to be seen in the most personal and private of circumstances. I simply had no choice. It was my duty to feed my addiction.

* * *

I had been to the movies and hamburger stand with David on more than one occasion. He was a true gentleman, and one of the most intelligent people I'd ever met. He was quite overweight and his face was littered with pimples. We could indulge in long discussions on too many topics to list, so I knew I could count on him. I invited him to accompany me to Sonic for a burger on me. I chose Sonic because we would be eating in the car where it would be more private.

"I have a huge problem." I explained to David even before our order arrived at my car window. I told him quite frankly about what had happened with my brother and his friend. I knew I didn't have to be embarrassed about the fact that I masturbated myself to orgasm. Like I said, David was the most intelligent person I'd ever met, so I knew I wouldn't have to explain to him that girls do that too.

"Davie, the whole thing turned me on so much, I had to get myself off again a few minutes later in the shower. Do you know what that means?"

He nodded after giving my story his full measure of consideration. "I'm pretty sure it means that you're an exhibitionist." He said flatly.

"Yes, that was my conclusion too. I never would have thought that about myself, but after that incident and the affect it had on me, I'm convinced that I am."

His brow knotted, "I'm not sure you should make such a final conclusion after one such incident. It could have been a fluke, or the particular mood you were in at the time. Was there something in particular you were thinking about while you were masturbating—a particular fantasy?"

I pondered his question for a moment before responding, "Not really. I just remember falling into this kind of mental thing where I was a giant clit being rubbed by slick fingers. I can't remember any fantasy or anything else that caused me to start masturbating, or while doing it."

"I know the feeling. Sometimes I don't need a fantasy either. I just feel the urge to do it."

I giggled, "Hell, all boys need is the wind to change directions. Am I right?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much the way of things." He said with a chuckle.

"So?" I asked him, "What do I do now?"

He shrugged, "I'm not sure. I think you probably need to test your hypothesis to make sure it wasn't a one time thing."

Our food arrived and I paid the roller-skating carhop. When she was gone and we had begun eating, I asked, "Any ideas on how I should test it?"

He shrugged again, "I'm not sure. How close are you and your brother? Can you confide in him without him taking advantage of your dilemma?"

"Probably not, but I'm not sure."

"Then you'll have to be patient and wait for an impromptu opportunity to take advantage of."

While both of us were busy eating our burgers and fries, I said, "I'm very proud of you, David."

"For what?"

"You know for what. Don't play coy with me. It's beneath you."

"Oh, you mean for not offering to be part of your test?"

"Of course that's what I'm referring to, and you know it. You don't pull off playing dumb very well."

He seemed to be calculating his response, but he finally said, "Let's see. I'd have to be a total idiot not to want to be a part of that test, but we both know I'm not a total idiot. So the only logical conclusion is that I would love to be a part of it, but I didn't bring it up for some other reason."

"Respect?"

"Yep, you nailed it. I would love to see you naked, masturbating or not, but I'd much rather have your respect. That means much more to me than a few seconds or even minutes of indulging myself in what we both know wouldn't lead to anything meaningful—other than me needing to masturbate soon after."

"David" I said in a very serious and heart-felt tone.

"Yes?"

"You not offering to do it proves to me that my trust in you is not misplaced. And beyond that, I feel that we already have something meaningful. If this thing . . . this exhibitionist thing—if it proves to be real, I'm going to need a lot of help dealing with it. I don't have to ask if you'll help me. I know you will. And that is very much meaningful—the fact that I know it without asking."

David's face lit up. "I'd kiss you right now, if you'd let me, but I ordered extra onions and jalapeños not anticipating that I'd get the chance."

"Next time then—hold the onions and jalapeños."

* * *

Two weeks went by without my getting the chance to conduct my experiment. I was convinced it would never happen, so I was forced to take desperate measures. Jason and I didn't argue and fight like some siblings, and we'd always been fairly open with each other about personal things, so I felt only a modest degree of embarrassment while broaching the subject with him.

That Friday evening when our parents were out to dinner with friends, I laid what I'm sure he thought was a bombshell on my brother. "Tomorrow, while mom and dad are playing golf, I'm going to be sunbathing nude in the backyard."

He showed me a questioning look, "Okay, what time? I'll make sure I'm gone so you can have your privacy. And about the thing that happened a couple of weeks ago, I-"

"Don't worry about it. I'm not pissed off at you. In fact, that's what my sunbathing naked tomorrow is all about. You and your friend watching me kind of turned me on, so it got me to thinking that I may be an exhibitionist without knowing it. I need to test it to be sure, but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

"Cool, so what do you want me to do?"

When I explained my plan to him, his face lit up. He eagerly agreed to help me.

The next day, I was laying naked in one of the reclining chairs at the specified time. I had positioned it such that I could see the back gate, and I could be seen fully from the up stairs windows. I'd put the chair almost down flat. I had on my darkest sunglasses so that I could pretend to be asleep.

Our backyard was very private, so I wasn't worried about the neighbors seeing me and telling my parents. Jason and two of his friends entered our yard through the back gate. He hadn't told them about the plan, so they were both shocked and excited to see me. They were elbowing each other and all three had huge grins.

As they moved closer, I closed my eyes almost all the way. They stopped only five feet or so from the foot of my chair and just stared at my body. At that moment, my hypothesis was confirmed. My pussy began tingling and became very wet.

After they'd been starting at me for several minutes, I opened my eyes and acted startled to see them. All three of the boys jumped back a step. "Enjoying yourselves?"

Jason spoke up, "Gezzz, sis. I'm sorry. We . . . we didn't expect you to be out here like this, and we just couldn't resist . . ."

"Well, I guess there isn't any point in trying to cover myself now. You've already seen everything. I guess I'll just go for a swim." I got to my feet and walked lazily past them and dove into the pool.

I heard one of the boys say to my brother, "Holy shit! Your sister didn't even seem pissed. Mine would have killed all of us."

"I guess we should leave her alone now." Jason said. They went into the house, and I assume right to a window overlooking the pool. I was so horny by then, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I forced myself to swim for about five minutes, then dried off, wrapped the towel around my hair, and went inside.

They were just starting down the stairs as I was going up. I assumed they had timed it that way intentionally. Of course, all six eyes were on my body, so I paused before passing them long enough to ask, "Gezzz guys, didn't you get enough of an eyeful yet?"

"Not by a long shot." Jerry Robinson managed.

I smirked, "I can see that, but you've got until I get to my room, and then s

the show is over." And I continued up the stairs and went straight to my room, closing the door behind me.

Jason must have sent his friends on their way, because I had just started masturbating when I heard a knock on my door and Jason's voice say "They're gone. It's just me. Can I come in?"

"Yes" I said, not stopping what I was doing.

He acted surprised that I hadn't gotten dressed, and even more surprised that I just kept playing with my pussy while he stood in the doorway and watched me. "Well, did it work? Did you find out what you wanted to know?"

"Mmmmm", I moaned as I put two fingers inside my dripping wet pussy to slicken them. "I sure did. That's why I couldn't wait to do this. It made me really, really horny."

"Cool, so does that mean I can watch?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Cool" He said as he stepped into my room and pulled my dressing chair over nearer the bed.

I turned my head so that I could watch his face while watched me. I had three very powerful orgasms within ten minutes. It usually took me longer than that to give myself one.

After the third one, I stopped and rolled onto my side, curling my body into a fetal position. Jason took the hint. He got up and put my chair back where it had been. "Thanks, sis. That was awesome, but now I have to go do the same." And he walked out, closing the door behind him.

* * *

Now I was faced with another dilemma. It was okay having Jason watch me, but it wasn't like having a stranger see me. I believed that to be the reason I got so horny when his friends were staring at me.

I knew word would get around about the incident, so I couldn't really set up another such scenario with arousing suspicion. As it stood, all his friends could really say is that I sunbathed naked in my backyard and didn't get too pissed when I awoke to find them looking at me. Jason and David were the only ones who knew the truth, so I went back to David.

We were sitting on the grass in the city park away from all the other people. "Well, it's confirmed. I'm an exhibitionist." I told him flatly.

"I see, so now what?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. When I get back to college I guess I'm just going to have to find someone—more than one I can trust."

"More than one?"

"Yeah, I think the more the better, but I'm really not sure."

"You'd better be careful not to get yourself gang raped."

"Yeah, that is a concern for sure."

"Well, you know there are several of us you can trust—not to rape you, and not to blab it all over town."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Will you talk to the others for me?"

"You know I will. I just have two questions. First, how many, and secondly, just males or . . ."

I pondered both questions for a full couple of minutes before answering, "As many as possible, and if that means females too, then so be it." I bit my lower lip as I saw his eyes widen. "Don't act so shocked, Davie. I'm not gay or even bisexual. I just think the more eyes the better, that's all. Of course, the girls will probably think I'm a total slut, but that's a chance I'm willing to take."

"No one in our group will think you're a slut. I can guarantee you that. We all know you far to well to think anything like that. You've just found something you like and need, that's all. And I'm sure everyone I invite will be very honored that you are willing to trust them with your secret—just like I am."

I turned my head toward him. Our faces were mere inches apart. "Thank you for that, David." And I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth, even offering him my tongue, which he eagerly accepted.

* * *

The following Saturday, six of us took two cars and headed for Mike Goldtree's parent's cabin in the woods. It was very private and quite nice inside. During the drive, at least in the car I was in, which was David's SUV, the tension was thick. No one mentioned what we were going to the cabin for, but it was definitely the eight hundred pound gorilla in the car. I could see it in Shelly Glen's eyes every time she turned to look at me. I assumed those in the other car were talking about it the entire way.

When we arrived, we carried in the groceries and sleeping bags. We'd all gotten permission to spend the night. I brought two cases of beer my dad had purchased for me. When I'd asked him to do it, he only asked two questions, "Is everyone over eighteen?" and "Will you make sure none of them drive after drinking?" I confirmed that they all were at least eighteen and promised that no one would drive after drinking, so he agreed to do it. He trusted me, and I knew it. I gave him a big hug to show him how much I appreciated having his trust.

I'd only tried beer once, and I didn't like it at all, but I popped one open immediately, hoping it would calm my nerves. The others all followed suit. I didn't really have a plan for how it was all going to happen, so when we were all in the main room, David came right out and asked me. "So, this is your party. You'll have to tell us what you want and when."

I looked past him to Mike, then Shelly, then to Brad, and finally to Sharon. Then I took a deep breath and told them, "I guess I'd just like to get naked right now, and we can do whatever. If that gets me really horny like I think it will, I'd like you all to watch me masturbate."

David nodded, "That's pretty much what I told the others to expect. Of course, and I think I can speak for all the males present, after we watch you do that, we're probably going to need to slip outside and take care of business ourselves."

Brad spoke up with a chuckle, "Hell, I don't know about you guys, but I've been hard ever since Dave invited me to join the party."

That sent everyone, including me, into a laughing fit. Just as we were collecting ourselves, Shelly announced with a silly giggle, "I'm right there with the boys. I'm already wet."

When everyone turned their heads to look at her, she said, "Hey, I'm just being honest. I think this whole thing is hot as fuck. How about a show of hands from everyone who isn't already horny?" No hands went up.

I was amazed that my friends all just confessed to being horny just from thinking about what was going to happen. I took another deep breath and said, "Well, if I'm going to get naked, I might as well get on with it." And I pulled the string on my halter and took it off. My shorts and panties were off in one fell swoop, and I was standing in front of my five best friends wearing nothing but my shoes and socks.

"Whew!" I gasped, and then I held my arms out from my sides and told them, "Okay, that's done. Now, don't be shy about looking. That's what this party is all about after all."