Virgin Girl Fucks Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex starved girl loses virginity to uncle and auntie!
3k words
4.36
90.6k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and I had been married for almost twenty years, we'd both worked hard and were lucky enough to have a lovely bungalow in the countryside.

Out of the blue I received a phone call from my 18 year old niece Louise, she lives about ninety miles from us.

"I've got six weeks until I start college auntie Ellie, please can I come and stay with you." She asked.

"Of course you can," I replied.

"Good, I'll be there tomorrow, I knew you'd say yes so I'm already packed and ready."

I told Paul she was coming and he was pleased as they've always got on well.

Louise, or Lou as I've always called her is my sisters daughter so she's Paul's niece by marriage. She has a tempestuous relationship with her mum and I've always been her shoulder to cry on, we have a great relationship and have always been close.

The following day I picked up Lou from the train station loaded her case into the boot of the car and drove home, it was only a ten minute drive but I could sense there was something wrong with her.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked.

She replied "is it that obvious."

I said "Yes, when you're this quiet there's always something wrong."

"Well, I've split up with my boyfriend, we've been together for eighteen months and not had sex, I've tried everything but he's not interested and that's not normal. But don't worry I've come away to forget him and have a good time." She said.

I pushed her a little and said "what do you mean when you say you've had no sex, how bad is it?"

She replied "we've kissed many many times, but he's never touched my tits, fingered my pussy and certainly never eaten my pussy or fucked me, I'm still a virgin, every time I've ever tried to touch his cock he pulls away or makes excuses, if it wasn't for fingering myself and using my vibrators I'd have no sex life at all, so I've ended it with him as I have needs and he won't help."

I was quite shocked because I'd imagine that any man would want to fuck her as Louise is very pretty, she's a curvy size 14 and very busty, she's very similar to me in body shape and size and we often wear each other's clothes. We've seen each other naked many times, she'll often come into the bathroom to chat with me when I'm in the bath and I'd do the same when she's bathing too.

Lou has a complex relationship history, as a younger girl she actually 'came out' as a lesbian and was in a three year relationship with a girlfriend.

When that ended she started seeing a boy and now considers herself to be bisexual.

Lou knows I'm bisexual too as I've told her about my sex life and the threesomes Paul and I have.

We arrived home and Lou took her case to the spare room I'd set up for her and unpacked her things while I made us a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

After she finished unpacking Lou joined me in the kitchen and we talked as we drank our coffee. She confessed that she'd been unhappy with her boyfriend for a few months and gave him an ultimatum that they should start having a sex life or they should part. He never changed so she finished their relationship.

She said "I'm always horny, I need to masturbate at least once a day, and I'm eager to lose my virginity, I love the way a vibrator feels inside me and want to feel a cock in my pussy, I've waited too long."

I said "well don't be too hasty and make sure you choose the right person, I know how impulsive you can be so be careful."

"I'd probably fuck the first man that asked." She replied.

This concerned me, as Lou seemed desperate, and I know she can act on an impulse. Jokingly I said "I'm going to have to keep an eye on you and Paul while you're here."

Lou shocked me by replying "maybe we could all have some fun, you could both teach me what I'm missing."

I said "you sounded serious then."

"I am." she replied.

Her comments planted a seed in my head, and I had a stirring in my pussy to the extent that I could feel wetness down there. I had a lot of thinking to do and waited eagerly for Paul to come home from work that night and speak to him about it.

Lou and I spent the afternoon catching up and I asked her a further three times if she was serious about a threesome with Paul and I, and every time I asked she said "yes, definitely."

The more I thought about it the more I wanted it to happen. I said to Lou "I'll speak to Paul tonight and see if he's ok with it."

Lou said "really, do you mean I could lose my virginity to Paul? That would be amazing."

Paul arrived home from work and I hugged him as usual, he saw Louise and hugged her too. She had the biggest naughtiest smile on her face I'd ever seen as she hugged him.

As it was Friday we ordered a Chinese takeaway to be delivered as always and Paul went for a shower.

When Paul had finished showering and got dressed he joined Lou and me in the living room. I'd opened a bottle of wine and we sat there drinking and waiting for our meal to arrive. After an hour or so the meal arrived and we were on our second bottle of wine, we ate the food and continued to drink, it was a really happy and relaxed atmosphere so I told Paul about Lou's boyfriends refusal to have sex with her, Paul said "he must be crazy or gay."

I said "what do you mean by that."

Paul said "Lou is very pretty, she has a beautiful sexy body so why wouldn't he want to have sex with her."

Lou giggled and I realised this was the first sign that Paul would fuck her. So I asked him "would you fuck her?"

He replied, "well, I'm not crazy and I'm not gay."

I said "I'll take that as a yes."

He smiled and so did Louise. We drank much more that night but decided we would have a threesome tomorrow. We talked about nothing else all evening but sex. Lou told us she'd eaten pussy and had hers eaten by her ex girlfriend but had never even touched a cock. Paul said "you will be touching one tomorrow."

Lou said "I hope so."

She seemed very confident, maybe it was the drink but she was certainly ready to lose her virginity. She was not shy either and spoke openly about her limited sex life and what she wants.

Paul had an idea for Saturday, he said "how about we all get showered, get into our bed naked and enjoy each other, no clothes will make it easier."

Lou said "sounds great." She really was uninhibited which surprised me.

I agreed, so we arranged to start at 11 O'clock in the morning.

It was getting late so Lou excused herself gave us both a hug and went to bed.

Paul and I went to bed too about ten minutes later, as we walked past the room Lou was in we heard a very familiar sound, it was the sound of a vibrator and it was obvious Lou was having a great time.

Paul said "that'll be the last time she needs that for a while." We both laughed.

All the sex talk of the evening had obviously made Lou very horny, I was feeling the same way too and my pussy was soaking, Paul was getting undressed and as he removed his pants his cock sprung out, he was rock hard.

I said "get that cock in my pussy, I'm not wasting that."

"Mmmmm my pleasure " Paul replied.

I got on all fours and parted my legs for Paul, he eagerly pushed his cock into me, it slid inside easily because of my wetness, I put my hand between my legs and rubbed furiously at my clit as I needed to cum so badly. Paul grabbed my hips and fucked me really hard, I was close to cumming and shouted "fuck me harder, fuck me like you want to fuck Lou."

He pounded harder and harder and I recognised that he was about to cum so I let myself cum and could feel his pulsating cock on the walls of my cunt as it pulsates in time with him and his cum shot in me.

As we laid cuddling before going to sleep a thought entered my mind, I said to Paul "tomorrow you will be deflowering our niece, and I will get to eat her virgin pussy too."

Suddenly I'd become very hungry for a taste of Lou's pussy.

We awoke on Saturday morning and there was a feeling of excitement in all of us,

I said to Lou "are you sure about this?"

She said "I've never been more certain of anything in my life, I heard you and Paul fucking last night and masturbated as I listened. I want this more than anything."

As the time approached Lou and I went into each of the showers and got ready.

We met up in the bedroom and helped each other dry our hair and put on a bit of makeup. Lou stood in front of me naked, and for the first time I noticed just how magnificent her tits are, she told me they were 38DD but they were very firm with no sag at all. They jiggled a little as she moved. Her areole were large and puffy with very hard nipples. Her smooth pubic mound was quite a bulge leading to her slit protecting her pussy lips. Her meaty clitoral hood was hiding her clit. My lesbian side sprung to life and I needed to taste her beautiful body.

I got into the bed and Lou got in beside me, I pulled the duvet over us as we waited for Paul. I said to Lou "how you feeling?"

"Nervous, horny and excited" she replied.

I pulled the duvet down to our waist and stared at those tits once again, starting at her belly I gently stroked up her body until I cupped her left tit, it was way too big for my hand but I loved how it felt, leaning up on one arm I leaned over her and slowly moved my face towards Lou's face. She looked at me, put her arm around the back of my head pulled me to her and we shared the most erotic, sexiest wettest kiss I've ever had. I continued to stroke her tit as our tongues entangled and we took turns licking each other's lips. Wow, Lou may be inexperienced at sex but she sure could kiss. I said to her "that kiss had made my pussy soaking,"

She replied "mine too, Paul's in for a great time."

Paul walked into the bedroom with a towel around his waist, he had dried himself in the bathroom so he was ready to join us.

I said "drop the towel so Lou can get a look at a cock for the first time."

He didn't need telling twice, he dropped it to the floor and I noticed he was already semi erect. Lou smiled broadly when she saw it and sexily bit her bottom lip. Lou was on the side of the bed nearest Paul so I beckoned him over towards us. I told him to stop at the edge of the bed, then I held Lou's hand lifted it up and placed it on Paul's cock. She gasped and I moved her hand up and down the length of his cock, once she got used to the speed I'd shown her I let go and Lou continued to stroke his cock as it hardened to full erection in her hand.

I was laying behind Lou and stroking her tits and pressing my tits into her back, Paul's eyes were switching from Lou's hand on his cock to my hand on her tits. I whispered into Lou's ear "I need to eat your cunt before you get that cock inside it."

Paul reluctantly pulled his cock out of Lou's hand and completely removed the duvet, he stared at our two naked bodies laid side by side on the white cotton sheet and said "I'm the luckiest man on the planet."

I shuffled down the bed and Lou opened her legs wide to let me get between them, Paul laid on the bed next to Lou, I stroked my hands down each of her legs from her knees to her inner thighs, her pussy lips had parted slightly and I could see she was very wet already. I parted her outer lips to reveal her perfect inner lips, they were very pink and formed a heart shape surrounding her soaking dripping hole. It was the most beautiful pert innocent little pussy I'd ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Paul had started playing with Lou's tits and I was a little bit jealous as he sucked on her big puffy nipples. My compensation was this gorgeous open pussy waiting for my tongue. I didn't wait any longer and with one lick I licked the full length of it lapping up her juices. Using my two thumbs I peeled back her clit hood and exposed her perfectly formed but big and hard clit. I wrapped my lips around it and gently sucked on it. I looked up and saw Paul was now kissing Lou, I put two fingers inside her pussy and felt the ridges of her g spot. I licked her clit and rubbed her g spot and she broke off her kiss with Paul and yelled "oh fuck" as she started to cum.

I felt her pussy pulsating on my fingers and held them still inside her as I released my lips from her clit. When she calmed down I pulled out my dripping fingers and greedily licked them clean, she tasted so sweet and I said to her "I love the way your cunt tastes"

"I do too, I taste it every day, now I want to taste yours" replied Lou.

Paul moved out of the way and I straddled Lou so our pussies were almost touching. I leaned forward and put my mouth on Lou's nipples, licking and sucking like a starving child. With my knees either side of her I shuffled up her body leaving behind a trail of my own pussy juice until I reached her face, I kneeled on a pillow either side of her head and lowered my pussy onto her mouth. Her tongue entered me fully and probed deep inside my hole. Unlike Lou my pussy was hairy but neatly trimmed and I looked down to see her nose buried in my bushy pubes. I was grinding my cunt on her face and using her nose to stimulate my hard clit, I said "oh baby, auntie Ellie is going to cum."

Lou gripped my hips and pulling me into her and pushing her face forcefully into me I let go an almighty orgasm. My body shook and I grabbed her hair to stop her moving on my sensitive clit.

Apart from a kiss and a fondle of Lou's tits Paul had been rather ignored, so I moved out of the way to allow him to finally take his nieces virginity. As Lou had been a regular user of vibrators I wasn't worried about it.

I'd decided to just let Paul and Lou get on with it as it would be more memorable for her. Lou was laid on her back, her face was covered in my cum and Paul kissed her, he was tasting my cunt on his nieces mouth which was very exciting for me, and him I imagine. His cock was very hard and its head was pushing through his foreskin, the veins on his shaft were easily visible. He moved down the bed and Lou opened her legs for him, Paul kneeled between her legs and took hold of his cock and put it between her pussy lips, then he slowly slid it in her wet hungry cunt. I looked at Lou and she looked back and smiled at me. Seeing she was comfortable he began to fuck her and she arched her back and thrust back at him. Watching my husband and my niece fucking was unreal but so satisfying for everyone.

Lou's tits were bouncing and wobbling each time their groins clashed and I really wanted to join in and caress and kiss them, but I'd promised myself to leave them alone as he deflowered her. Lou started to rub her clit and almost Immediately she screamed as she cum. Paul stopped fucking her until her orgasm had subsided then it was his turn to cum, after a few more strokes inside her soaking cunt he pulled his cock out and shot his load on her belly and onto her smooth pussy mound. I moved back onto the bed and leaned over Lou and licked up a mouthful of Paul's cum from off her pussy then I kissed Lou full on the mouth and shared his cum with her.

I went to pull away from Lou but she grabbed me and hugged me then said "thank you auntie Ellie, that was amazing."

Later, after we'd all showered and dressed we were in the living having a relaxing drink I said "did losing your virginity meet your expectations Lou?"

"I loved every second of it, and there couldn't be anyone better than my uncle Paul to lose it to." She replied.

Paul said "well, you've only been here for 24 hours, there's nearly six weeks to go, what else can we help you with?"

Lou said, "now I've discovered cock, tasted cum and lost my virginity I want to try everything that you two are willing to show me."