Virgin Girl Fucks Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Virgin girl continues to discover sex.
1.2k words
4.42
43.6k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day we woke and all had breakfast together, it was a beautiful sunny day and being Sunday meant we could relax. I noticed Lou looked really happy and I said "how you feeling Lou? You look much happier than you did on Friday."

Lou replied "I'm still on cloud nine after yesterday, I can't believe how deprived of sex I've been, I love it and will never tolerate a boring relationship again."

Paul said "your ex doesn't know what he's been missing and what he's lost."

We'd all had a great time yesterday and there was a sexual horny tension in the air so I expected another horny time today.

Lou said "I didn't expect the weather to be this nice or I'd have brought my bikini and sunbathed today."

"Don't worry" I replied, "you can borrow one of mine and I'll join you."

Lou said "that sounds perfect."

We went to my bedroom and I looked through the drawers to find my bikinis, I pulled five out and laid them on the bed.

Lou chose a pink one and I chose my newest white one. We both stripped naked and got changed into our bikinis, Lou laughed as she struggled to get her big tits into the top but with a little help from me we managed it. We put our t shirts and shorts back on over the bikinis and joined Paul on the patio. Paul got the sun beds ready and put the cushions on them as well as a towel, Lou and I took off our shirt and shorts and sat on the sun beds to enjoy the sun.

I looked over at Lou with a bit of envy, her body was so tight and her boobs looked magnificent in my bikini, as it was a little tight on her it enhanced her already gorgeous cleavage. Paul looked over at us and said "wow I must have the best view of anyone in England."

Lou took off her bikini top and said "there you are the view just got better."

I quickly joined her and removed mine. Paul agreed with Lou and said "how am I to stay calm with you two sexy women sat there topless."

Lou laid her sun bed flat and laid on her front to get some sun on her back, her firm round arse cheeks were looking lovely either side of the back of the thong bikini bottoms, Paul couldn't keep his eyes off her. I volunteered to rub some sun cream into her as she was going a bit red. Lou said yes.

I started at her neck and massaged the cream into her and then onto her shoulders, Lou said "you've got seriously good hands auntie Ellie."

She was making sighing noises as if she was enjoying it, I continued down her back and then moved down to her feet and lower legs. Next I massaged the cream into her thighs and Lou said "that makes me so horny."

As my fingers got near her pussy I gently touched the bulge in her bikini bottoms and teased her, she was purring like a kitten as I touched her there with every upward stroke. Paul said "can I help?"

Lou said "yes please, the more the merrier."

As I massaged one leg Paul done the other and he started teasing Lou's pussy just like I was doing it. After a few minutes of this there was a familiar damp patch appearing in the crotch of her bikini, Paul and I smiled at each other. We continued massaging her thighs and teasing her pussy that was getting wetter all the time. Lou parted her legs to give us easier access to her pussy cheekily saying "is that easier for you?" Paul pulled her bikini to one side, it was wetter than we thought and Paul scooped up her juices from the crotch of her bikini and offered it to me.

I opened my mouth and he put his soaking finger in my mouth, I sucked it clean tasting Lou's wonderful cunt juice. I've tasted a lot of pussy and love the taste, but Lou's pussy is definitely the sweetest tasting pussy I've ever had the privilege of tasting.

Paul said "turn over Lou," she turned over and laid back down with the back of the bed slightly angled. She looked amazing and I loved the way her pussy filled the bikini, I slid my hand inside her bikini and put a finger inside her dripping slit, I pulled it out and wiped her juices onto Lou's lips, it glistened in the sun and Paul kissed her full on the mouth and they shared her wetness. I could see Paul's hard cock trying to burst through his shorts so I pulled his shorts down and released his cock.

Lou was smiling in the knowledge that she would be getting it again soon. Lou took off her bikini bottoms and parted her legs, using two fingers I got even more of her pussy juice and wiped it all over Paul's cock then starting at the base of his cock I licked the full length savouring every drop of Lou's sweet cunt juice.

Lou said "mmmmmm can I try that, I've never sucked a cock."

I put my fingers back inside her and as before smothered her juices all over Paul's cock, then I held his cock and pointed it towards her drooling mouth. Lou reached for Paul's cock as I released it and copied what I done except when she reached his exposed purple head she put her lips around it and started to suck it. She moved her head back and forth going about half way down his shaft, I watched in amazement because my young niece was sucking my husbands cock. My pussy was soaking too and I needed his cock but this was about Lou not me so I opened her legs and licked her pussy. My face was soaked and felt so good, I exposed her clit and sucked and licked on it until she cum.

Paul said to Lou "stand up and bend over the chair on the patio."

The sight of Lou's shapely arse and wet pussy exposed in the sunshine had me wishing I had a cock, but Paul manoeuvred Lou into the right position and guided his cock between her pussy lips and pushed his full length inside her, Lou's eyes and mouth opened wide in amazement and pleasure. Paul fucked her slowly at first as Lou rubbed her clit, then Lou screamed "oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Paul fucked her harder and faster and shot his load inside her. Paul pulled his cock out of her and I crouched down behind her as his cum dripped from her. I put my mouth near her cunt and put my tongue out and caught as much of their cum as I could.

With my mouth still full of cum I stood up and put my arms around Lou's neck and kissed her, she kissed me back and licked my tongue as she savoured the cum in my mouth. "I love the taste of cum," said Lou.

Lou had only been here for a few days and already Paul and I had shared some of the best sexual experiences we've ever had. We looked forward to the next few weeks teaching Lou about sex.