Virgin Girl Fucks Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle satisfies his naughty niece's sexual cravings.
1.6k words
4.45
56.2k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After losing her virginity to her uncle Paul, Lou had lost all her inhibitions in front of Paul and her auntie Ellie.

She would talk openly about sex and walk around topless or nearly naked at times. Both Paul and Ellie admired Lou's body and lusted after her equally, and Lou was happy to oblige their lusty thoughts. Lou was at the beginning of an amazing summer of sex and intended to learn everything she could and satisfy her own sexual frustrations.

Paul had gone off to work and Ellie and Lou were enjoying breakfast on the patio when Lou asked "what is it like to be on top and ride a hard cock?"

"Amazing, as you're in control you dictate how much cock you want inside your pussy and what pace you want to fuck at."

"That's what I want to try next, can you make it happen for me please."

"I'm sure Uncle Paul would be happy to oblige you."

Ellie sent Paul a text telling him all about the evening he had in store.

Paul replied "wow, sounds perfect, I can't wait."

Lou said to Ellie, "I want to do something special for uncle Paul, will you help me look my best?"

"Of course, what do you suggest?"

"Help me choose some sexy underwear that you know uncle Paul will love."

"Ok, nobody knows his tastes as well as I do, let's go."

They went to Lou's bedroom and one by one Lou took out all the underwear she'd brought with her until she pulled out a satin pink bra trimmed with black lace and a matching thong, "that's it, uncle Paul will love that." Said Ellie.

"I have matching stockings and suspenders somewhere, ah here they are."

"Try them on now so I can see you."

Lou stripped naked and Ellie admired her beautiful boobs. "I love your big tits Lou, they are perfect." She said.

Lou cupped them in her hands "I love them too, ever since they started growing I play with them whenever I can, my nipples are so sensitive." She said as she rolled them between her thumb and forefinger.

"What shall I do about my pussy hair, it grows so quickly, shall I shave it or does uncle Paul like hairy pussy?" Asked Lou.

"Paul likes hairy, trimmed or shaved equally but I'll help you shave it if you like."

"Yes please auntie Ellie, it grows so quick and out of control if I don't shave regularly."

Lou had natural jet black hair and very pale skin so her body hair showed up more than normal.

"We'll shave you before you try the underwear on. How about I shave you completely except for a triangle of hair going upwards from just above your clit?"

"I've never done that before but yes it sounds a good idea."

Using a battery powered trimmer Ellie trimmed away the unwanted pubic hair leaving the triangle they'd agreed upon, "the vibration feels too nice auntie Ellie."

"Control yourself you horny young girl."

Ellie then used a razor and completed the shave. Rinsing her pussy off using the shower Ellie said "not a bad job at all, it looks really sexy."

Lou looked in the mirror and agreed "I love it."

After drying her newly shaped pussy with a towel Ellie wiped her middle finger up the full length of Lou's slit, looking at the back of her finger she said "you really are horny, my finger is soaking."

Lou smiled as Ellie sucked her finger clean. Back in the bedroom Ellie said "sit on the edge of the bed lay back and lift your knees up to your chest."

There in front of her was Lou's clean freshly shaved pussy, using her thumbs Ellie opened her cunt and saw just how wet Lou was, hungrily she licked the juices coating her lips and tongue before uncovering her clit and sucking hard on it until Lou breathlessly screamed "oh fuck Auntie Ellie make me cum."

Ellie put two fingers in her soaking hole and thrust them in and out as she licked furiously on Lou's swollen hard clit, Ellie felt the walls of Lou's cunt pulsating on her fingers as she cum.

Removing her fingers dripping in Lou's sweet juices Ellie licked them clean as Lou regained her breathing.

"We're supposed to be trying my underwear on, I need a shower now." Lou said laughingly.

After her shower Lou returned to the bedroom and dried herself before dressing in her chosen underwear complete with black stockings, she called Ellie and said "what do you think."

"Wow Lou, you look amazing, uncle Paul is in for a treat tonight. Your cleavage always looks great but in that bra it's breathtaking, and your panties hug your pussy bulge outlining your slit which is so sexy."

"I'd better get changed as your comments are turning me on again."

As she changed Lou asked "what's your favourite position when you're on top?"

"I love cowgirl or reverse cowgirl."

"Never heard of those, what are they?"

"You stand with one leg either side of the man, then crouch down by bending your legs as if you're riding a horse, you sit on his cock instead of kneeling on the bed, reverse cowgirl is the same but facing away from him. I love reverse cowgirl as it reaches my g spot better."

"Wow auntie Ellie I can't wait to try that"

Later Paul arrived home from work and they all ate dinner, Lou was very excited and eager to feel his cock inside her pussy again.

After dinner Paul went for a shower and Lou went to get changed into her sexy underwear aided by Ellie. Once Lou was ready Ellie went to her bedroom and waited for Paul. Ellie changed into her own sexy underwear set too.

Paul finished showering and went to the bedroom to get dried, he saw Ellie waiting for him and said "you look amazing."

"Wait until you see your favourite niece in a minute, don't get dressed just lay on the bed."

Ellie called Lou and she came to their bedroom. Lou walked in and looked at Paul laying naked on the bed. "I seem a bit overdressed." Said Lou as she removed her dressing gown.

Paul stared open mouthed as Lou stood before him in her beautiful satin pink underwear, his cock was twitching and he reached for it to gently stroke it to its full length. Ellie climbed onto the bed and helped Paul by kissing him and stroking his chest. Paul patted the empty side of the bed to tell Lou to join them.

Lou kneeled on the bed her legs slightly open and Paul reached up and stroked her pussy through her panties, immediately he felt the wetness oozing from her as it seeped through the thin satin panties.

"You look amazing Lou."

"Thanks Uncle Paul, I want to look my sexiest for you."

Paul's cock was now dripping with pre cum and Ellie moved away from the bed to allow Lou her wish. Lou stood over Paul and with both hands he reached up put his fingers in the waist of her panties and slid them down her stocking clad legs, stroking every inch of her legs as he moved down. "I love the feel of stockings." He said.

Lou stepped out of her panties and Paul looked up at her freshly shaved pussy, he saw a bead of pussy juice glistening between her lips and the triangle of hair above her clit "mmmm that's beautiful" he whispered as she lowered herself towards his waiting cock. Her pussy opened naturally the closer she got to Paul's cock, she reached down took hold of his cock and guided it into her dripping cunt. She gasped as she took the full length deep inside and as instructed by Ellie earlier she started riding up and down the shaft, Paul reached up and caressed Lou's huge tits as they bounced in her bra. One at a time he released her tits out of the top of her bra and squeezed her hard nipples, Lou continued to ride his cock and rubbed her clit with one hand as she steadied herself with the other hand on Paul's chest.

"Oh god Uncle Paul I love this."

"Cum for me Lou, let me feel your cunt cum on my hard cock."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Lou screamed as she dropped down onto Paul's cock in a wave of orgasmic pleasure.

Lou turned around and got into the reverse cowgirl position, she braced herself with her hands on Paul's thighs, he grabbed her arse cheeks and gently moved her up and down on his cock, Lou was now facing Ellie and they smiled at each other as Lou rode Paul's hard cock.

Using the juices dripping from Lou's pussy Paul encircled her arsehole with his finger, "mmmm I like that uncle Paul." So Paul pushed just a little bit of his finger inside her as she rode him faster.

"I need to come Lou"

"Me too uncle Paul, let's do it."

As Paul felt her pussy contracting around his cock he let go a huge spurt of cum inside her cunt. He grabbed her hips and stopped her moving as his tender cock continued to spurt his hot creamy cum into her.

Lou fell breathless onto the bed as Ellie came over to join them, she looked at Paul's cock dripping in their combined cum and said "let me clean that for you."

Ellie took hold of Paul's softening cock lifted it up to expose his soaking balls and licked them clean before doing the same with his cock. "Mmmmm nothing else tastes that good ."

Ellie looked at Lou, "how was it for you Lou?"

The smile on Lou's flushed face told Ellie all she needed to know.