Virgin in the Grass

Story Info
Young virgin lets older neighbor take her.
4.5k words
4.1
216k
57
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was walking Louie, my family's seven year-old beagle, I came across Mr. Stevenson sitting on his porch looking through the newspaper. He spotted me and called out hello. I smiled and waved, and he approached me.

Mr. Stevenson and his son had just moved into our neighborhood a few weeks ago, and they seemed pretty nice. Their house was just a few houses down from ours. His son looked to be around the junior high age, and Mr. Stevenson was a divorced father, so it was just the two boys. As for me, I lived with my parents and my younger sister.

"Hello Beth," Mr. Stevenson said with a smile. He took off his reading glasses and held them in his hand.

"Hi Mr. Stevenson, how've you been?" I asked.

"I've been good, thanks. I read in the paper that you made the Honor Roll for this semester."

I nodded, "Yes, I got a little lucky I guess," I said with a laugh.

"Nah, I think it was more than luck," he said. "Actually, I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"My son Matt is having trouble in school. He's falling behind in his math class. I tried to put him in one of the after-school tutoring programs, but he's so awkward and shy around his classmates that it didn't really work out. Would you be willing to be his private tutor? I'd pay you for your time."

I agreed and we talked about a schedule, how much I'd be paid, etc. We decided that I'd be his private tutor every week night, helping him with his math homework. Each night, I'd tutor Matt about 2-3 hours, depending on the homework load. We decided that Matt would come over to my house, as Mr. Stevenson had a lot of work to catch up at home for his job and needed the quiet anyway.

"That sounds like a plan," I said. "When do you want me to start?"

"Would Monday be alright?" he asked.

"Sure, that's fine with me."

"If you have the time, would you like to meet him now? So he won't be so nervous on Monday."

"Sure," I said. "I'd like to meet him."

I hooked up Louie outside and followed Mr. Stevenson up the walk.

"He just turned 12 and is at that gawky age," he chuckled.

I smiled, "Oh that's alright - I still haven't outgrown mine," I laughed.

"Aw, come on, you carry yourself like a young lady," he commented. "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't mind," I said. "I'm 18."

"You don't want to know how old I am," he laughed.

"Yes, I do. But you're a new neighbor, so I won't press you," I giggled.

He opened the screen door open for me and I walked into the house. "I'm 47....Matt!" he called up the stairs.

I heard a little boy's voice, "Yeah?"

"Come down here!"

"Why?" I heard the boy ask.

I giggled. As Mr. Stevenson explained why he must tear himself from the upstairs, I glanced around the living room. It really was a very nice house, from what I saw so far. A nice couch, a recliner, nice tv.

Finally, an awkward, skinny little boy shyly emerged from the staircase. He sized me up. I smiled.

"Hello Matt, I'm Beth," I introduced myself.

"Let's all sit down," Mr. Stevenson suggested.

I sat on the couch next to Mr. Stevenson and Matt curled up in the recliner. He eyed me suspiciously. Mr. Stevenson explained to him what was going to happen with the tutoring. After the explanation, Matt quietly got up from his seat and stood in front of me.

"Beth?" he asked me.

"Yes, Matt?" I asked.

"Can I give you a kiss?"

I smiled, but fortunately Mr. Stevenson intervened and politely told Matt to go to his room. Matt obeyed and pattered up the steps of the staircase.

"He's a nice kid," I said.

"Yeah, he's a good kid. Girl-crazy already," he laughed. "He had a detention a few days ago for trying to sneak into the girls locker room."

I giggled, "He's seems real nice though. The first 12 year-old who wanted to kiss me!" I joked.

"You can't blame him," Mr. Stevenson commented.

"What?"

He looked at me and blushed slightly. He got up from the couch and told me that he'd drop Matt off at my house on Monday. I agreed and we said our good-byes.

I walked down the sidewalk and continued my walk with Louie. Just what exactly did Mr. Stevenson mean by 'you can't blame him'? I had an idea about what he meant, and when I thought of it, it really was a sweet thing to say.

That night in bed, I laid in bed and thought of Mr. Stevenson. My parents told me that his first name was Charlie, but I still addressed him as 'mister' as a sign of respect. 47. I smiled, proud of myself that I could somehow attract attention from a grown, adult man. I was sure he was attracted to me. With that comment he said, and the way he looked at me, I was sure I was right. I thought about him. He was not at all rugged and broad shouldered. I guessed him at about 5'7" or 5'8" with a slender build. He had dark hair that he combed back and dark eyes to match. Once I thought about it a little bit, he really was quite cute. My two ex-boyfriends had been the tall, hunky type, but I thought about how nice it'd be to kiss someone closer to my height, his face closer to mine. I was about 5'4" with a slim build, green eyes and brown hair. Matt seemed like a nice kid, but he wasn't the reason I was looking forward to Monday.

When I came home from school on Monday, I changed out of my pants into shorts. It had been chilly that morning when I left for school, but it had warmed up since then. In about 15 minutes Charlie would be here with Matt. I listened to "Like A Virgin" while I applied a little bit more makeup to my face. I wondered how Charlie would feel if he found out if I was a virgin. But mostly likely, I'd never get to find out.

I had the house to myself, as both of my parents were still at work and my younger sister in one of her many detention sessions. The doorbell rung and I went to answer it. I opened it and Charlie stood there with his hands in his pockets and Matt, who carried a textbook and a notebook.

I smiled, "Hello boys".

"Hello, Beth," Charlie said. "Thanks so much for doing this."

"It's no trouble," I said.

At that moment, Matt tugged at his father's arm. Charlie leaned down and Matt whispered something to him. Charlie then stood up straight again.

"Beth, Matt is a little bit shy about being here by himself. He asked if I could stay for the first day, and -"

"Sure, of course you can stay, Mr. Stevenson."

I invited the both of them in and Charlie thanked me.

"And you can call me Charlie," Charlie said to me.

I smiled at him, "Thanks." I lead them into the kitchen. "Do you boys want some snacks or something to drink? Matt, I have some milk and cookies, would you like some?"

"Yes, please," he said quietly.

"Charlie?" I asked.

"I'll take some lemonade, thank you."

I poured a couple glasses of milk and lemonade and got a plate of cookies for Matt. Matt and I sat side by side at the kitchen table and Charlie sat across from us. Matt quietly explained to me what chapter his class was on, and what he was having trouble with. We went through each problem, and I pointed out the steps he needed to do for the equation, as it was a pre-algebra class.

"Okay, now you've got problem four done. Now what does x equal?"

"X is....Is it 5?" Matt asked, unsure.

I smiled, "Yes, it sure is. You're very good."

He grinned and asked if he could use the bathroom. I said yes and showed him where it was. I returned to the kitchen and plopped down in my chair.

"You're very good with him," Charlie said.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"And pretty too."

I blushed, "Thank you."

The phone rang and I got up to the answer it. It turned out to be a salesman. I said I wasn't interested in his product and hung up. I stood there feeling awkward. I felt a set of eyes of me. I turned around and Charlie got up from his chair and walked towards me. He stood before me and gently held the sides of my face and I looked up into those beautiful dark eyes that searched my face. He kissed me softly. After a moment, I opened my mouth to his. It became more passionate as we began caressing each other. I felt his arm snake around my waist and rub my back. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned quietly. He groaned too as we necked. He stopped for a moment and held my face.

"God, Beth," he whispered.

"Charlie," I moaned. "I-"

We heard the bathroom door open and quickly separated ourselves from each other and went back to our places at the table.

Matt came into the kitchen to find his father and I sitting as innocently as we were before he left. Matt and I resumed our tutoring lesson. During the lesson, Charlie made a few cracks about this or that, and the three of us really enjoyed each other's company. About an hour later, the lesson was all finished and Charlie and Matt started to leave.

Charlie slipped his wallet out from the pocket of his slacks to pay me for my services. Matt was starting to squirm standing next to his Dad, anxious to go and get this damn thing over with. I smiled. I didn't blame him.

Matt finally got impatient and asked his Dad, "Dad, can I go to Alistair's house now?"

"Sure honey," he said. "Just be back by eight o'clock okay?"

Matt sighed at the early curfew, but reluctantly agreed. He set his book and notebook down on the armchair and ran out of the house.

I smiled, "I didn't realize we had someone in the neighborhood named Alistair."

Charlie gave me two twenties out of his wallet. He chuckled, "Yeah, that's quite a name, I agree. But those two are like two peas in a pod. Alistair's family lives across the street from us."

I smiled. Charlie thanked me for the tutoring and left the house. I was disappointed. I thought maybe he'd try to kiss me again or at least maybe give me his phone number or ask me out or something. I watched him walk down the street. Then I glanced at the armchair. Matt's things still sat there. I grinned, grabbed the books and raced out the door.

"Charlie! Charlie!" I called out to him as I ran down the sidewalk. He stopped and looked behind him. He smiled when he realized why I had come back.

"I'm sorry," he said. "Matt tends to just throw things down and forget them. Especially things like homework."

I smiled, "It's alright." I gave him Matt's books. There was a small silence before I quietly asked, "Do you want to exchange phone numbers?"

He looked at me surprised, then grinned. "Of course, I'd like that."

We tore out a blank sheet from the notebook, scribbled our numbers down and gave them to each other. He looked at me and gently tucked my hair behind my ear and quietly said goodbye. He headed home, and I turned around and headed home myself.

At about nine o'clock that night, I was dressed in my pj's and was sitting up in bed doing some homework when the telephone rang. I didn't pay much attention to it, until my Dad hollered up to me that it was for me. I picked up the receiver on my night stand. It turned out to be Charlie. I glowed when I heard his voice. I wasn't expecting him to call me this soon.

"You did a great job with Matt today," he told me.

"Thanks Charlie. I was happy to do it. But that isn't the reason you called." I smiled.

He chuckled, "No, it wasn't. After the tutoring lesson Friday, Matt is going to a friend's house for a sleepover, and I was wondering would like to come over? I won't push anything, I was just thinking maybe we could watch a movie or something together or maybe play checkers or chess."

"Of course, Charlie, I'd love that. But are you sure you aren't going to push to do anything with me?" I giggled.

He laughed, "Would you be sorry?"

"No, not at all. Not sorry - just nervous."

"Nervous?" Charlie asked. "How come?"

"Well, because I've-I've never...Well, it's a personal reason," I said quietly.

"Oh," he said. "It's okay Beth, I think I know what you mean. I think that's great. There isn't too many girls who are these days."

We chatted for a few more minutes and then decided to say goodnight. I hung up. I was happy that he respected a girl who was a virgin. Now that I thought about it, he was the only one who knew that about me. I never told my ex-boyfriends that I was a virgin, because I was afraid they'd make fun of me or think I was prudish. And with my parents...they never asked for information and I never offered any.

I finished my homework and shut off my lamp. I snuggled into my covers, but I was so excited about seeing Charlie on Friday, I tossed and turned until I played with myself, which put me to sleep very quickly.

The rest of the week dragged on. I went to school at the local high school during the day and I tutored Matt in the evenings. He was really a very bright kid, you just had to be patient with him. He started opening up to me sooner than I thought he would; he was already talking to me about the bullies in his school, girls he liked, etc.

On Friday I tutored Matt that evening till about six o'clock. The plan was that I would walk him home and that'd he leave for his sleepover and then that's when the date with Charlie would start. Before Matt and I left my house, I told him I'd be a minute and ran upstairs to put on a little extra makeup and a little perfume on. As most 12 year-olds are, he got nosey very quickly and wandered upstairs into my room and saw me in front of my mirror.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said. "Let's go kiddo."

I put down my perfume bottle after a squirt and we headed downstairs and outside. We walked to his house. It was nice out and just starting to get dark out. I think I looked nice for my date. A tan skirt that ended at mid-thigh and a baby blue top, with a set of matching bra and panties underneath.

Matt lead me into his house and we found Charlie putting away some paperwork. Matt wasn't in a talking mood with his father, as he wanted to get to packing his bag right away and going across the street for the night.

Charlie and I sat next to each other on the couch while Matt was upstairs packing. He commented that I looked very pretty. I thanked him and said he looked very nice too. He did look very nice in his slacks and his pressed, button-up, white shirt tucked into his pants.

With his body turned to me, he stroked the side of my face and spoke softly, "I'm so glad you could come tonight." His dark eyes searched my face and looked at my lips. I knew he wanted to kiss me. He slowly leaned in and I rested my hand on his cheek.

"Okay Dad, I'm ready!" Matt called. He thundered down the stairs.

Charlie and I laughed softly at Matt's timing and straightened ourselves out. Charlie got up to talk to him.

"Now Matt, you be sure to listen to Mrs. Belowski and do what she says, you got that?" Charlie said.

"Yesss," Matt said impatiently.

After a quick, father-insisted hug, Matt ran out the door. Charlie quietly shut the door behind him.

"I have some spaghetti boiling in the kitchen for dinner. If you'll excuse me, I need to finish getting it ready," he said heading towards the kitchen. I followed him.

"Do you mind if I keep you company?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

He stood at the stove and looked over at me with a smile, "I don't mind at all. That's why invited you over, so that I could have your company."

He poured the pot of spaghetti into a strainer, all ready and waiting in the sink. I giggled at watching his behind. I went over to him and sat on the counter space next to the sink. I gently rubbed my leg.

He glanced over at my leg and then up at me, "Keep that up young lady, and we may never get to dinner."

I laughed, "It smells delicious. And I love Italian food."

I watched him as he poured the spaghetti into the pan and then the sauce, mixing it up. I jumped off of the counter and took a seat at the table. We talked a little bit as he was getting our plates ready with the food.

"I was surprised what you said on the phone the other night Beth, you know, about you being...about not being with a man."

"I'm glad it doesn't bother you," I told him. "I never told my boyfriends because I was afraid of what they might think of me."

"No, of course it doesn't bother me," he said.

I looked down as he stood, and saw a lump in his pants.

"I think you like it more than you'd admit," I giggled.

He looked down and blushed, "I'm sorry Beth."

He set down our plates and he took a seat across from me, with a glass of lemonade for each us.

"Thank you for the dinner. There's no reason to be sorry, I'm happy about it." I told him.

With fork in hand, he was about to twirl a forkful of pasta, when he looked up at me with a very sexy smile and gave me a little wink. I could feel my panties become wet and I felt something happening to my boobs. I looked down and saw my nipples were hard and visible through my top.

Charlie's eyes followed mine and cleared his throat and began a new subject. We talked about Matt and his divorce. It turns out that he filed for divorce when he found his wife in bed with one of her co-workers.

"That's too bad," I said. "It sounds like she didn't appreciate you and Matt."

"Thanks, that's sweet of you to say," he paused. "You know that first day you tutored Matt, that was some kiss. I don't think I'll ever forget it. It was my first kiss in two years. How'd you learn to do that at such a young age?"

I giggled, "Well, I am 18, and with my ex-boyfriends, I've had a lot of practice."

"Did they ever try to go beyond a kiss?" Charlie asked.

I nodded, "But I wasn't ready at the time."

"Do you think you're ready now?" he asked.

I smiled, "I thought you said you weren't going to try anything with me tonight."

He chuckled, "I'll behave myself."

After a couple of minutes, we were finished eating and dumped our dishes in the sink and went into the living room.

I sat on the couch and Charlie put a dvd in the player. It was a romantic comedy he told me. The movie started and he sat beside me. By that time, the sky had darkened completely, and the living room was dark, except for the glow of the tv.

My hands laid nervously in my lap and I twiddled my thumbs. I wanted to show him that I loved being close to him, but I didn't want to be too forward. It seemed so natural because he instinctively put his arm around me as I scooted closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair as we watched the movie. I felt so excited being close to this man. I looked up at him. His dark eyes looked down into mine. He tilted his head and laid his soft lips on me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the back of his hair. He slid his arms around my waist. Our caresses became more heated and intense. I rested my hand on his thigh and he squirmed.

"Oh sweetie," he moaned. "Oh sweetheart."

He tried to take my top off and I eagerly helped him, lifting my arms up. He peeled my shirt up off over my head. I kissed him again with renewed passion.

"I want you," I whispered to him.

"Oh honey," he groaned. "I want you too."

I felt the hooks of my bra unsnap and it peeled off my body. He pulled his head back and looked at me, naked from the waist up. He put his rough, slightly big hands on my tits. I want him to see me naked. I wanted to sleep with him.

I stood up and pulled my skirt down and he helped me pull down my panties down legs. He saw my almost hairless pussy and licked his lips hungrily. I sat down again and cupped his cock through his pants, rubbing it, making him groan. I felt his fingers wander up my smooth thighs and slip a finger inside my wet little slit.

"Oh god, Charlie," I moaned in his ear. "Yes, that feels so good."

"Do you like that baby?"

"Oh yes."

I started to unbutton his shirt and I slipped it of over his shoulders. His chest was hairy and I ran my fingers up and down it. I leaned down to kiss his chest, then looked up at him with wide eyes.

"God Beth, I'm so hard."

"I'm so wet," I whimpered. "I'm wet and ready for you."

12