Virgin No More Pt. 01

Story Info
Young man begins to discover pleasures of voyeurism.
2.5k words
3.96
12.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was a pervert. He was reasonably comfortable with that label, because he could not remember ever being anything else. Walking down the street, he would always tried to take peeks into people's yards, and their open windows, so see them in their private time. He was doing that when he was a little boy walking with his mother, and he was still doing it now when he finished school and started working. Now he knew that people like him were called Peeping Toms and although he did not like that label, he had to admit that it aptly described his behaviour.

Frank was also a coward. He was less aware of this quality, but if he had half a chance to reflect on the subject, he would come to that conclusion. As a coward, he was not entirely able to respond to his Peeping Tom urges and roam around the neighbourhood looking into people's windows at night. He was drawn to peak, but he was afraid of getting caught and so remained at home, imaging what sights he could enjoy.

Frank also considered himself very unlucky. He felt unlucky because his entire life, he was unable to achieve his greatest desire. To see the naked female form preferably in the privacy of her own house, or on public display, but only for him to see. There were so many situations with so many women coming to visit his mother at home, all with flowing dresses, and never was he in the right place at the right time to see up one of those skirts. He did not care if it was young woman or old. He just wanted to see that view. Not knowing what the real naked female form looked like was so grating on his mind and every time he missed another opportunity to see, it only reinforced his belief in his bad luck.

Frank was an only child, born to two very conservative lawyers. He was not sure how it happened that such well balanced and conservative parents produced such a perverted child. In fact, he was certain that his parents felt that he was a disappointment to them in so many ways. He never perfected any sports, he was good but not great at school and he had no interest in further study. He was intelligent and able to learn, but instead of interested in pursuing a career, he was only interested in sneaking a peak at a naked woman.

Growing up, many times he tried to catch a glimpse of his mother naked, or at least in the state of partial undress, but his parents would always emerge from their bedroom either fully dressed or in their dressing gowns over their sleeping clothes and so Frank's frustration grew. It was further exasperated by the fact that his father set up the strictest of security restrictions on their internet access, so he was not even able to beat off to the freely available pornography on the net. There were not even sites where even mild female flesh would be visible for Frank to observe. Then there was a blip on the radar that made him sit up and notice.

A single event on the evening of his eighteenth birthday that shook Frank's world. At the time, Frank believed that it was a harbinger of change, because on that day, he did not behave the way he usually behaved. Usually, he spent his evenings sitting on the sofa watching TV while his mother was cleaning up after dinner and his father was working in his study. Normally he would sit there until bedtime and then head to bed, but on the evening of his eighteenth birthday Frank suddenly felt the urge to stop watching TV and head for his bedroom. Even at the door to his bedroom, he did not turn on the lights as he would normally do, but instead walked into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. He still did not know why, but in the darkness of the bedroom, he headed directly towards the window, where he very carefully peeled off the blind and was presented with the most unexpected sight.

The bathroom window of the house next door was directly below his bedroom window. The glass was frosted and always shut, making Frank usually unable to see anything other than the tantalising lights and shadows move behind the glass.

Tonight the sash window was not only opened, but it was the upper part of the window that was slid down, providing Frank with an unobstructed view of the neighbours 26 year old daughter having a shower.

Frank was unable to take his eyes off the spectacular sight. He could only see her naked torso from just above the waist, up to the neck line, although he could see her long dark brown hair cascading down her back every time she turned to rinse the shampoo and conditioner from them. Frank did not want to miss a single moment of this sight. She was tall and although her breast were small, they were perfectly shaped and offered some resistance when she rubbed them vigorously with the wash cloth.

With the left hand holding open the blind, his right hand wasted no time in unbuttoning his jeans and letting them drop down to his ankles. Not bothering to lower his underwear he only moved it aside to be able to reach for his quickly growing cock. In fact, in no time at all, he was surprised just how rock hard his cock became at the sight of the naked breasts in the shower.

Suddenly, the faint trickle of water he could hear through the closed window stopped and he realised that while he could have been enjoying this sight for much longer if he arrived earlier, the show appeared to be coming to an end. She moved to the other side of the window as she stepped out of the shower and for a brief moment the view of her naked breasts was hidden by a large fluffy terrycloth towel that she used to dry herself.

Disappointed that the most beautiful sight he had ever witnessed was about to end he tried to bring himself to his climax as quickly as possible, making his hand slide over his engorged cock with great speed. Instead of leaving the bathroom however, the neighbour's daughter put aside her towel again exposing her freshly washed and scrubbed breasts with now very perky nipples to Frank's full view and enjoyment. To Frank's immense enjoyment, she reached for what turned out to be a pair of tweezers and proceeded to plug what must have been chest hair growing on those spectacular breasts.

Frank did not know if there is hair that grows on woman's chest. He knew of pubic hair that most women shaved or waxed off and he knew there was leg hair that they also removed. Was there chest hair? The thought excited him. He was not repulsed by hair on a woman. He thought it sounded sexy.

What excited Frank even more, was the realisation that he managed to stumble into this woman's private life. That he and he alone shared this moment with her, where she plugged her chest hair and he was able to watch her.

The ability to intrude into this private moment of the neighbour's daughter, combined with the excessive rubbing of his cock by his right hand, was enough to bring on a climax that was stronger than any other he ever experienced before. Realising that he was about to spray his cum all over the curtain and wall he quickly moved his left hand to catch his ejeculate. His left, hand that was holding open the blind, providing Frank with the view of the naked neighbour.

Free of the support from his left hand, the blind banged to the window as it swung back into place, but he no longer cared. His left only just hand managed to catch the first of his ejaculate as he emptied his testes of all the stored juice he could muster. He leaned against the wall and the window as the spasms made him lose his balance and made his knees buckle under him. He realised that he was also grunting as the last trusts of his orgasm squeezed the last drops of cum out of his cock. His shoulder making the curtain dance and bang against the window a few times as well.

Slowly coming back to reality, he quickly dropped his now deflating cock from his right hand and moved the curtain aside to quickly survey the view. The lights were still on and the window was still opened, but the view of the beautiful naked form of the neighbour's daughter was no longer there, but only for a short moment. She quickly reappeared, this time with a towel wrapped around her hair and dressing gown successfully hiding her private features. Stopping in front of the window she looked straight up and their eyes met. Frank knew that she could see him n the window and he knew he was busted. He released the curtain that again returned back to its place with a bang as he tried to walk away from the window.

His heart was beating in his throat, but he dominated his fear as he turned back towards the window and again slowly peeked through the curtain, but now the window shut and he was left with only the view of the tantalizing shadows moving behind the frosted glass.

Slowly, his mind started to panic as he started to consider the consequences of being busted peeping on the neighbour's daughter. She did not really know him. She was about eight years his senior and at the age of ten, when he was playing in his backyard and she was still at home, they had nothing in common.

Now, she might tell her father, or walk over and report him to his parents, or to the police. Then Frank heard footsteps down the corridor. His parents. They already know! his mind screamed. How could they?

With his jeans around his ankles he tried to make a large step but lost balance and fell awkwardly on his bed. Instinctively, he closed his left hand into a fist, to stop the pool of his cum from flying off.

There was a knock on the door.

"Frank are you OK?" his mother asked from behind the door. At least she respected his privacy as much as he was forced to respect theirs and remained outside.

"Yeah mum, I just tripped," he announced through the door, his voice sounding strange to him.

"Oh my God, are you OK," her voice worried as all concerns for privacy were ignored and she opened the door and poked her head into the dark room.

"Yeah mum, I was getting changed for bed and standing up I lost balance and fell on the bed."

"OK," she replied, partially placated by the lame excuse for the moment.

"But there was another noise before, that is why I came here," she continued, her keen legal mind analyzing the information logically.

"Yeah mum, the room was dark and I stubbed my toe on the desk and banged the curtain in the window." He was proud of this one. At least if the neighbour called, he had a plausible answer before it became an issue.

"Well why don't you turn the lights on," his mother announced, reaching for the light switch.

"Mum! I am getting changed. Do you mind."

This exclamation seemed to be enough to get her to close the door and leave him be.

He quickly reached for a tissue to clean up the cum that was now smeared all over the palm of his left hand and was also beginning to drip onto his bed. It took a few more tissues to wipe it all up.

He then quickly changed into his sleeping shirt and shorts and wandered up to the window. He peeked out, but the bathroom window below was dark and shut. The spectacular sight was gone, and there may still be repercussions to come. Not wanting to have to face them on his birthday he headed for bed. Once he lay down and closed his eyes however, the image of the naked breasts reappeared with great clarity and Frank wasted no time to bring himself to another powerful climax. He again ejeculated into his left hand, enjoying the feel of his hot cum pooling in the palm of his hand. He came hard, but nowhere near as hard as when he was able to watch the real thing. He knew he was hooked, the sight of the naked breasts and the tweezers plugging the dark hair continued to float in front of him as he fell asleep.

What he did not expect the next morning was to see the neighbour's daughter standing outside the neighbour's house, loading up her car. She stopped and gave Frank a long stare. He looked up at her, but unable to meet her gaze he quickly looked down and feeling blood rushing to his face he turned away and began to walk as fast as he could without actually running.

"Hey Frank!" he heard her shout. Or did he just imagine it. Was he so scared that he imagined it. "Hey Frank, wait up," he now definitely heard the voice just behind him. He stopped and turned around, but was unable to look her in the eyes. I he instead stared directly at her breasts, albeight cover up now.

"My dad said it is your birthday today today," she said lightly as Frank realised that staring at her breasts is even worse than looking her in the eyes. Finally he met her gaze. She was smiling and extending her hand wished him a happy birthday.

"So how old does that make you?" she inquired.

"Eighteen," Frank mumbled, accepting her hand. It was thin and cool and felt very small in his own hand, but he greatly enjoyed her touch. She was as tall as he was although much thinner, but her hand felt strong in the handshake..

"Eighteen," she considered for a moment, "Shame I am leaving now, but I'll be back here in another year for a holiday, maybe we can see more of each other then."

Frank was too worried about accusations and embarrassing moments to fully comprehend what just happened. Instead he just nodded, still looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights. She smiled and returned back to packing her car.

He quickly turned around and walked in the other direction and with every step he expected the scene to change. he waited for a call from the neighbour's daughter, asking him to explain his behavior last night. He felt her eyes boring two holes in his back, but he was too scared to turned around.

She is leaving, there will not be a bathroom show tonight!

It was not until he rounded the corner that he replayed her parting words. Hope to see more of each other next year.

He realised that he only saw her breasts. There was still so much more of the body to explore.

The thought made his cock uncomfortable in his pants. If only she would stay but not talk to him!

To be continued...