Virgin Nocturnes

Story Info
Fucking my beautiful teen step-daughter on a tropical island.
4.4k words
4.34
160.6k
144
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pomelo
Pomelo
20 Followers

It was four in the afternoon when we landed on Santa Verena. My 18-year-old step-daughter Evie and I had flown from New York and the peaceful, verdant island was a welcome relief from the busy, traffic-choked city. The trip was a reward for Evie for graduating high school, but it was a reward for me too. It was time to teach her a last lesson before she went off to college in the fall.

I'd been to Santa Verena a decade or so before with Evie's mom, staying at a beautiful old resort on the west end of the tiny island. We stayed in a villa twenty feet from the shore, one of a dozen tucked in among the coconut palm groves. The white walls were covered by cascades of hot pink bougainvillea, the doors opened wide to the air, and it was quiet but for the crashing of waves, the rustling of palms and the chuckle of birds. It was the most peaceful place on earth. That was where I would do it. That's where I was going to fuck my daughter.

Evie's biological father was a Swedish economics professor who'd come to New York in the 1990s, met and married Lydia, and died from an undiagnosed heart condition shortly after Evie was born. I'd married Evie's mother Lydia nine years ago, and lost her five years later in a fatal collision between her sports car and a drunk stockbroker in an SUV on the West Side Highway.

I'd adopted Evie as my own daughter, and we'd been each other's only family for a long time now. From her mother Evie had inherited a summer cottage on Nantucket, chocolate-brown eyes and an exquisitely beautiful face. From her father she had inherited a comfortable portfolio of stocks and bonds, and a thick, silky head of blonde hair.

Tall and slender and toned, Evie had her mother's full, luscious breasts and perfect, peachy ass. Her skin was smoother than smooth, pale gold and faintly translucent in the sun. I began to ache whenever I saw her, even when she was curled up on the sofa eating cereal on a Saturday morning.

I knew it was wrong. I knew. I tried not to think about it. But she'd started to catch me off guard, hugging me suddenly, her soft breasts pressing into my chest, the smell of her hair sweet and clean as new straw, and I'd have to rapidly retreat to my office to hide my burgeoning erection. I buried myself in work for my architectural firm, and wasn't nearly as present as a father should be. But she made me feel like a teenager again, libido out of control, my thoughts obsessively returning again and again to her delicious body. I couldn't stand it.

I wanted her.

I needed her.

The day after graduation, we flew down to the island. We checked into our villa, as light and breezy as I had remembered it. There was only one bed, a vast king-size with smooth white sheets and thick feather pillows.

Evie paused as she saw it. She said nothing, just looked at it, and then went to explore the rest of the grounds. I showered and then sat on the veranda reading as the sun sank and cast long shadows and golden light. Some time later, Evie returned, walking barefoot over the grass, tranquil and relaxed. "Can we go have dinner?" she asked. "I'm starving."

I put down my book and we went to eat. We sat by the ocean and ate grilled mahi-mahi and coconut rice and drank crisp, cold Sancerre in the warm evening. Tea lights flickered as we talked, laughing as she told me about what she'd been up to with her friends the night before. As my little girl sipped her wine, giggling at the memories and chattering animatedly, I looked at her and thought, I am going to be inside you tonight. I am going to stretch your sweet pussy until you moan.

After dinner, we walked back through the palm grove, stopping to look at the stars, so bright and clear compared to the dull haze of the city sky at night. I unlocked the door to our villa, and swung the French doors until they were wide open, the night breeze catching the white linen drapes, sending them billowing like sails into the darkened room.

As Evie stepped forward to enter, I reached out and caught her by the waist and in one swift movement pushed her up against the door jamb. I held her there, my arm outstretched, hand against her warm stomach. I looked at her, and she shyly met my eyes. I smiled with wry amusement.

"You know what's coming, don't you?"

"I think so," she whispered.

I moved closer, my hand sliding up her body, pausing for a heartbeat over the swell of her breast, then up over her clavicle to her neck and then around the back of her head. Her hair was silky between my splayed fingers. Her body trembled almost imperceptibly. I leaned in, and my mouth barely grazed hers, and then slightly pulled back. I laughed quietly, and then lightly ran the tip of my tongue over her barely parted lower lip. Evie held her breath, and we stayed still for a long moment, poised on the edge of a precipice. Then I slid my tongue into her waiting mouth and she opened to me. I pressed her into the doorway, my body flush with hers, my mouth dipping slowly, drowsily to her soft, probing tongue.

After a few minutes, I broke away, and looked at her. She gazed back at me, her eyes ever so slightly unfocused. I caught her by the hand and led her into the villa. We moved toward the enormous bed. Stopping at the foot, I reached around and unzipped her white knee-length sheath dress, her head tilted back as I bent around her. The dress slipped over her shoulders and fell into a satin puddle at her feet. I ran my hands over my daughter's breasts, feeling the smooth, warm curves under the sleek fabric of her bra. Unhooking it in two fluid popping movements, the bra fell wide over her back. I slid the white straps over her pale golden shoulders, and it dropped to the floor.

Her breasts were full and lush and heavy, her nipples light pink and tilted slightly upwards. I brushed my thumbs over them, my fingers pushing gently into the softness of her perfect globes. Evie gasped, her breath catching in her throat as I pressed harder, my fingertips leaving small white circles on her skin that faded back to gold as I released my grip. Leaning forward, I kissed her neck, sliding slowly upwards until I felt the fluttering pulse under the curve of her jaw, hot and alive under my lips. She smelled of warm frangipani and cool cedar, and of clean summer skin.

Evie turned her head, and our mouths met, kissing again and again, tongues sliding around each other. She ran her hands up over my shoulders and behind my neck and pulled me down closer to her. Her lips reached for mine, greedily seeking more. She began to pull at my pale blue oxford shirt, unbuttoning it with quick movements-one, two, three, four, five-until it fell open, and she roughly yanked it from my shoulders, pulling my rolled sleeves over my forearms until I was free. Her hands slid up my muscular back, and then down again until they were resting on my ass, pulling my pelvis closer to hers.

After a moment, I pulled back. I looked down at her, lost in her dark eyes. Not breaking contact, I ran my hands down her sleek flanks until I found the edge of her small white cotton panties. I tugged them down. They stretched over her beautiful round ass, rolling slightly as they slid down her smooth legs to the floor. She stepped out of them, and I lifted them with a finger and flicked them behind her on the bare wooden floor.

Evie turned to the big, sturdy bed and sat down. She scooted her ass back across the light linen coverlet, bending her knees so her feet were flat against the bed. She lay back, gazing up at me through her slightly parted legs, her slit just barely visible in the moonlight. I stood over her, and she watched me as I slowly unbuckled my belt, the metal prong chinking against the frame. I pushed my trousers down, and then my boxers. I felt the cool wind on my body, a welcome relief after the hot day. My thick cock swelled as I looked at the elegant young body waiting for me in the dark.

"Turn around," I said, and helped her as she swivelled, guiding her until she was lying on her back with her head just over the edge of the bed. Grasping my hardening cock, I lightly passed it over her lips. Her breath was warm and moist under my shaft. I moved my cock over her face, stroking it softly over her rose-petal cheeks, her chin, her nose, her mouth. Her fluttering eyelashes tickled it, and a shiver ran up my spine.

Sliding it back to her parted lips, I said "Open your mouth." She obediently followed my order, and I pushed my swollen cock head into her waiting orifice. Her pink tongue flicked at it, and then curled around the tip, wet and warm. She opened wider as I leaned in, her soft lips stretching around my shaft as it slid forward.

"Good girl," I said. "That's it. Just like that."

I cupped my hands under her head for support as I moved further inside her, her clean blonde hair slippery under my grasp. Pressing deeper, my cock stretched her lovely mouth. Evie's tongue lapped gently against my shaft. As I pushed further down, she stopped and gave a muted cry. Her hands flew up and pushed urgently against my thighs. "Hang in there, sweetheart," I said as I slid inexorably on, filling her mouth and gullet with my thickness. "Nearly there. I know you can do it."

Pulling her head up under me, I pressed down until I felt my cock push through to her throat. My balls rested snugly against her face. Her breath came fast, her nose flaring as she struggled for air. I looked down, and in the moonlight I saw her throat bulge, the vague outline of my cock pushing into her. I held myself in her for a long moment, savoring the feeling of her throat as it clenched involuntarily against my invading penis.

Deciding she had earned a break, I pulled back. My cock was wet, and I rubbed it against her cheek as she gasped and heaved in relief. "You're such a good girl," I said encouragingly. "That was great. Ready to try again?"

Evie panted and whispered raggedly, "Daddy, I can't. My mouth isn't big enough for you."

"Don't worry, baby. It gets easier. I promise," I said, and then nudged my cock back into her, past her muffled protests and inched slowly into her throat again, and then out. In and out. In and out.

I began to pick up the pace, sliding my shaft faster past her soft, plump lips. They were shiny with saliva, lubricating my cock as I began to fuck her face. I moved harder into her, thrusting firmly again and again into her tight, clenching throat. I felt my little girl's tongue begin to wiggle against the base of my shaft, and the electric surprise of it sent a shockwave through my brain.

Almost against my will, I felt a moan dragged up from the base of my stomach and I emptied my heavy balls into her willing mouth. My cock flexed and pulsed as it flooded her throat with hot salty cum, my balls jerking, jerking against her face. She choked softly in surprise at the thick semen spurting down her throat. There was nothing she could do but swallow.

I was so proud of her.

Breathing heavily, I slid my still iron-hard cock from her mouth, leaving a ribbon of cum on her tongue. She swallowed instinctively again, her sloe-dark eyes gazing up at me with wonder. Still gasping for air, she said, "Daddy, I did it!"

I smiled down at her. "I knew you could. Your mother had a sweet mouth made for fucking. I knew you would too, baby."

Evie laughed at my crudity, half shocked, half pleased. I could feel sweat beginning to form on my back, so I left her on the bed and went to open the windows. Pulling the linen drapes to the side, the windows swung wide, and the lulling sound and scent of the rushing ocean rose in the air. I stood there and breathed in, eyes closed, marveling at what I'd just done, what she'd just done. My body felt simultaneously relaxed and excited, every nerve awake and thrumming.

I turned from the windows, and decided I needed more light for my work. There were two ivory candles in glass hurricane lamps on the coffee table by the sofas. A matchbook lay beside them, and I lit their wicks, watching them flicker and glow, filling the airy room with warm light.

Going over to my suitcase, I unzipped it and pulled a bottle of 18-year-old Lagavulin scotch from under the piles of clothes. Uncorking it, I poured myself two fingers, neat, into a tumbler. It burned as I drank it, filling my chest with heat, my mouth with the taste of smoke and rich, deep peat.

Evie came up behind me, surprising me by sliding her hands around my waist and coming to rest on my chest. Her soft, yielding breasts pressed into my naked back. She stood on tip-toe and gently bit into my shoulder. "I want more," she breathed into my ear. "I want more, Daddy."

I turned, put my glass down, and lifted her up. Her arms snaked around my neck, her feet hooking around my back. I laid her down on the bed again. She was on her back, knees bent, toes curled over the edge of the mattress. I stood back and looked at her lying there. Her cheeks were flushed, her full breasts spilling slightly sideways, her slender belly flat, her mound smooth and bare as the day she was born. She'd clearly had it waxed in preparation for wearing a bikini in the tropical heat. Lucky me.

Leaning forward, I bent down and licked her right nipple, then blew lightly on it until it rose erect from the flesh of her breast. Again, I licked. Again. As I sucked the wet, slippery nub into my mouth, I heard her breath catch in her throat. I caught her nipple lightly between my teeth and pulled it up slightly, making her breast jiggle deliciously as I released it. Then her left nipple, sucking and licking and nipping until it too grew deep pink and firm.

Evie lifted her head and whispered "Kiss me." I stretched forward, hovering on my forearms above her, and kissed her deeply. Our tongues darted and probed as she circled the back of my neck with her hands and pulled me down. She gave a small contented sigh into my mouth. "Mmmmm," she said, low in her throat, before breaking away. "Daddy, you taste like whiskey. I like it."

Sliding a hand down her stomach, I reached between her legs and touched my little girl's sex for the first time, running a single fingertip up her perfect slit. She shivered, legs falling open to me. I could barely believe she was letting me do this, my innocent baby spreading her legs for her daddy. Again, I stroked her pussy lips, just grazing the ruffled opening with the lightest of touches. Again, and again, feeling moisture begin to coat my middle fingertip as I stroked her sleek young pussy.

Then I slid deeper into the gleaming folds, dipping a half inch into her slippery cleft, then an inch, then another. My index finger joined it, quickly coating itself in her wetness. The smoothness of the skin around her entrance gave way to the ridged furrows of her vagina, and I reached up and stroked her g-spot, firmly pressing and releasing alternately as I heard her breathing come faster. My thumb found her clitoris, and circled it, round and around until I felt her pussy clench hard around me. I cupped her right breast in the warmth of my free hand as I stroked her, kissing that willing, eager mouth.

After a while I sat up, sliding my fingers from her sex, pulling my mouth away from hers. I placed my palm onto her smooth mound, fingers digging gently into her lower belly, holding her down. I looked at her lying there, blonde hair fanned around her head on the white sheets like the golden aureole of an angel in a Giotto painting.

"Baby, look at me," I said. She did, her eyes dreamily meeting mine in the glow of the candlelight. "I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to shove my cock into your sweet pussy again and again until you cry. But only if you want me to. You have to say it, baby. I want to hear you. Do you want your daddy to fuck you? Do you want my cock inside you?"

Evie stared up at me, chest rising and falling quickly. Her mouth opened, and she tried to speak, but no sound came out. She tried again, and her voice came out in a whisper. "Yes. Yes, I want you to fuck me. I love being your little girl. I belong to you. But Daddy, I have to tell you something." She breathed harder, trying to get the words out. "I'm a virgin. I've never done this before. Is that okay?"

I looked down at her and smiled lubriciously. "I know, baby. That's what makes this so delicious. I'm the one who gets to break you in."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass towards the edge of the bed. "Show me where you want my cock," I said. Shyly, Evie raised her legs, and slowly slid her manicured hands down the back of her thighs, candlelight reflecting off her clear nail polish. Her thighs parted, and her fingers found her slit. She carefully spread her pussy lips, the pink ruffled petals opening for my inspection. I looked at her, memorizing this view of my baby displaying herself to me.

My cock was almost painfully erect. I took it in my hand, feeling the warm, velvety hardness, and guided it to the entrance of Evie's virgin pussy. I ran the swollen head up and down her slick opening, slow and steady. It made a quiet squishing sound as it slid over her slippery vulva. As I watched how her body responded to the teasing, her honeyed skin was suddenly covered in goose-bumps, and she shivered with nervous tension. Her lean stomach rippled and fluttered, her tits shimmying delicately.

"Are you scared, baby?" I asked.

Her voice was soft and high, young as a girl's. "Yes. Will you be gentle?"

"No," I said, and pushed my thick cock hard into her tight virginal hole.

I watched the sensitive head being swallowed by her wet folds. I paused for an aching moment and then, gripping her hips, suddenly burst through her taut, vulnerable passage. It was breathtakingly tight, tighter than any pussy I had ever felt, constricting my cock like a vise. I was in. I was fucking my little girl.

She cried out like a wounded bird. I smiled down at her. "You did it, sweetheart. You're not a virgin anymore. How does it feel?" Evie gasped for breath, her throat making small, plaintive noises. Her mouth could form no words. "Good," I said. "That's what I wanted to hear."

I pulled my length from her, leaving just the tip inside her pouting lips. And then I pushed back in, Evie's pussy tightening as her body tried to reject my invading rod. But she was too slick, too wet, and there was no resisting me as I slid remorselessly in. I could feel my wide girth filling her up, brutally stretching the walls of her tiny vagina. She twitched and clenched, trying to force me out, but succeeded only in letting me slide in further until my balls finally pressed up against her ass. I was all the way in.

She moaned, and her hands frantically clutched at the sheets, twisting the linen in ecstatic distress. I stroked her hair, soothing her, whispering in her ear. "That's it. Can you feel my balls against your asshole, baby? That means I'm all in, every last inch. You're my sweet little slut now."

Evie whimpered as my hips began to circle, pressing her hard into the mattress, my weight bearing down onto her pelvis. God, she was delicious, wet and obedient and entirely mine. Balancing myself on my elbows, I started to fuck her in earnest, plunging in and out. I could hear a rhythmic slapping as I rammed into her, over and over, long-dicking her so she could feel the entire length of my cock with every heavy thrust.

I lifted her legs high, my hands behind her knees, stretching her golden limbs up until her toes splayed and her hamstrings tautened. I grunted as I sank even deeper into her luscious pussy, driving harder and harder into that reluctantly expanding hole. Evie cried out in pain and pleasure.

Reaching down, I brought her right hand to her pussy and slid her fingers between the folds of gleaming skin. She knew what to do. She furtively began to rub herself, eyes closed, as I fucked her slick cunt. Evie's high chirrups of pain gradually turned to slow moans brought up from deep within her. Over and over, she circled her little button, over and over, over and over. Watching her was hypnotic, the whole world condensed down to this one sensitive nub.

Pomelo
Pomelo
20 Followers
12