Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

James stood there dumbfounded, but somehow everything clicked together. From the moment he saw her he was captivated and he was trying to be a professional but every time he was with her he was drawn to her like a magnet and now everything made sense. James wanted to know why they had left all of this up to fate and had not introduced them.

His father spoke up on the phone and told him how Charlie's parents had moved to another town a year after the joining and her mother had told them what she had done with the ceremony. Then shortly after they moved they had been killed in a car accident and Charlie had gone to live with her grandparents. They had lost track of her when grandparents moved, they had heard that her grandparents had died and they completely lost track of Charlie. They realized that because of the joining James would never be truly happy until Charlene was in his life and they had been chanting and praying for them to find each other.

His father explained this is exactly why the Druid's are against arranged marriages, you never know what fate is going to deal you and your life should be up to you. With the joining ceremony neither James nor Charlie would ever have been happy or whole until they found each other and if they had never found each other both would've spent lives never being unfulfilled. That was one of these things that should never be done, but since they found each other is the natural thing for them to be together because their hearts will never be apart.

James mother immediately started launching into plans for a wedding and as they babbled back and forth James promised to call them later and hung up the phone. He stood and stared out the window trying to get a handle on everything he had heard when he felt two very soft arms snake around his middle and her tiny body pressed against his back.

He quickly twisted in her grasp and pulled her tight against his chest and kissed the top of her head. He felt her shoulders heaving and felt his chest getting wet and realized she must have heard everything and was crying. He sat in the chair pulled her into his lap and ask. "What's wrong my love."

"Nothing is wrong and for the first time in my life, some things are starting to make sense. The first time I saw you I felt you in my heart, and I knew we would be together. My grandparents knew nothing about all of this and I was just suddenly saddened, realizing I could have been miserable my entire life if we hadn't found each other." She looked at him with tears still swimming in her eyes, wrapped her arms around his, snuggled her face into the crook of his neck and then whispered. "I love you so very much."

James crushed her in his arms and felt a deep ache in his heart with his love for Charlie. "Like you, I was drawn to you the first time I saw you in the gym and I fought with my feelings for you, thinking it was just because you're so beautiful. Every time we touched and kissed, I felt you keep in my heart, I fought it and I've been miserable every second away from you. I love you Charlie and I promise from this point forward that we will never be a part. You will know what it's like to have somebody love you with all that they are." James whispered passionately into her ear.

Charlie felt chills go up her body with James profession of love, and she realized the true power and depth of his love for her. She looked up at him and felt her heart jump in her chest as she looked at the man she knew she was going to spend her life with. She kissed him gently on the lips and whispered. "Take me to bed and make me a complete woman, make me your woman and show me the power of our love."

James slid his arms underneath Charlie's legs and back, and stood with her in his arms and carried her back to the bedroom. He stood her on her feet and she looked at him expectantly as he undid her skirt, watching as it slid to the floor. He unbuttoned her blouse and stripped it from her. As she stood there naked, her eyes were pleading with him to take her, ravish her, take her and make her his.

James scooped her up in his arms and laid her in the middle of the bed, their eyes never leaving each other. James gently leaned down and softly kissed her lips and when he pulled back from the kiss, he saw flames of passion in her eyes as she whispered. "Tie me to the bed, bind me and make me feel the power of your love, just like in my dreams."

James ran to the garage and got a link of rope and then ran back into the bedroom. As he came to the door, he stopped, stunned speechless in awe of the vision presented to him. Charlie had her arms stretched above her head, and with her hair spread beneath her head she was so beautiful it took his breath away. Her face had an angelic glow as she looked at him with loving anticipation as she was stretched perfectly on the bed, defining every part of her sinfully delicious body.

With her arms above her head, her chest was pulled back, serving up and presenting her perfect breasts with their thrusting and engorged nipples. With her chest pulled back, her taut muscled belly was shrunken, leaving a large valley between her hips, leading to the offering of her mouthwatering pussy. Her muscularly defined legs only seemed to draw attention to the swollen, tender and juicy pussy lips that seemed to be in a permanent pout.

James slowly walked to the bed and sat carefully, looking into her eyes and said. "My God baby, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Charlie shivered as James lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts, finally cupping her face and then he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered. "I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life savoring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My God Baby, I love you so much."

As James looked over at Charlie, he could see tears in her eyes, but they were tears of happiness and joy when she took her hands from over her head and held them out to him and said. "Please ... I've waited all my life for you ... Please ... I want to be yours."

James began threading the rope through the islets on one of the cuffs, then wrapped the rope around a couple of slats on his headboard and then threaded through the islet on the other cuff. He pulled, stretching her arms above her head before he finally tied off the rope.

James leaned over and nibbled on Charlie's bottom lip and said. "You are mine and you will always be mine."

As James started to pull back from her lips, Charlie lunged her head forward and captured his lips, proceeding to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, James slid his hand down her taut silky body, slid his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick tight pussy. Charlie's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed as she broke the kiss and threw her head back, moaning lustily. "Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd James."

James moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth and as his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he began to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Charlie's whole body was trembling with the dual assault and she was gasping for breaths as she felt James passion taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone and Charlie swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards James to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his clothes.

This was the first look Charlie had of the man she had fallen in love with and with his shirt coming off, her mouth watered at the broad chiseled chest and abs that were revealed. As he quickly stripped his pants and underwear she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had never seen a real cock before, only in pictures, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed very large. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but at the same time it was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins enhancing its beauty.

James laid back down beside her, started kissing Charlie's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over and moved to her neck and ears and began to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck and then moved to her breasts, his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Charlie began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and likewise her back was bowed, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Charlie felt him pour his love and passion into her as James hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As James bit down on her nipple, Charlie started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as James aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Charlie started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GAWD JAMES, OH MY GAWD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GAWD JAMES."

As James started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts, while his other hand slid two fingers inside her and began to devastate her pussy. His love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and James felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Charlie never expected the see this out of control passion and as his love for Charlie boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. James became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body was bowed in hard cramping cums as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as James claimed her clit, Charlie's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth shattering cum. Every muscle in her body clinched in orgasmic rapture and as James continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all of her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her cums continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

James couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Charlie was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. James continued to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to cum, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Charlie's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust and he looked up at his beautiful Charlie and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Charlie looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin, distended and cramped from the hard unrelenting orgasms, her skin was marred with his nips and bites and glistened with perspiration.

James looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought and then he shouted. "Oh my God baby, what have I done?" James quickly climbed off of her and began to unbind her from the bed as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering.

"NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... TAKE ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVERY STOP."

James looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, James slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She initially had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

James kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Charlie's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she was gasping and her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Charlie's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

James stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try and get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by satin vice and with her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked. "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered. "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. James, keep making love to me and never stop."

James started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips and then back down, bumping her cervix and Charlie started moaning, saying his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Charlie's body pulled up off the bed and she succumbed to a mind numbing orgasm. James flicked her clit with his finger and as her body spasmed in response, he leaned down and began to kiss her neck and felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Charlie moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. James looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Charlie, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

James loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over and James began to pound into Charlie and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Charlie screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GAWD JAMES, OH GAWD, OH GAWD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GAWD ... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Charlie completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a spastic fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As James continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her.

"I love you Charlie, God how I love you. You've filled my heart with love. Oh God how I love you."

Twice James thought he saw Charlie's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm, but it was only for seconds because she was back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As James was whispering into her ears, he could see Charlie's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have breath and she was shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

James felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could and started firing hard ropes of cum against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. James looked down and Charlie had passed out, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As James started trying to pull out of her he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in, but he pulled out of her, unbound her and pulled her shaking and spasming form into the his arms.

James held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His love for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what James had done to her, for the first time in his life James felt tears in his eyes. This tiny beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and James had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As James caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. James followed the tears into her mouth and began to gently kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her James felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered. "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

James pulled the duvet over them and pulled Charlie's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However with James large size and Charlie's diminutive body it is more accurate to say that James cocooned Charlie into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace James felt complete, filled with love for Charlie and he felt contented and at peace.

As James woke, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had this weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face to face with a blue eyed angel smiling at him. Charlie had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

With awe in his voice, James said. "My God Charlie, you look incredibly beautiful in the morning. Come over here and let me kiss you."

Charlie crawled over his chest until her lips were almost touching his and then she said. "Yes my one and only love."

Their lips merged in a soft and loving kiss that lingered until James needed to breath and when their lips separated, Charlie laid her head on James chest and stared at him lovingly. Finally, she said. "I have a pretty vivid and wild imagination. I've had dreams of what it would be like for you to make love to me, but nothing prepared me for last night. You filled me completely and when I was stuffed full of your cock, I felt complete. I became your woman last night and I never want to be apart from you. I know where I belong, where home is and it's in your arms.

"James, I'm so in love with you this smile may never leave my face. The love, the ecstasy, the euphoria and the bliss last night transported me to heaven and I had no idea that paradise like that existed. With my parents dying so early in my life and later my grandparents dying I've never felt like I belonged, but now I feel like I have a home. Here in your arms I feel safe, content, loved and I'm home where I belong." She lovingly whispered.

"My whole life nothing has felt so perfect as when I realize how much I love you." She pulled herself tighter into his arms and passionately whispered. "I love you, I love you, I love you James. Right now I'm so wet thinking of you and I want you to take me and make love to me again, but I'm so sore I can barely move." She concluded.

James grabbed Charlie and rolled over on top of her and as she looked up at her man, she shivered as she felt his powerful body and then his love and passion pouring into her. She could also feel his hard cock nudging her sore pussy lips. He possessively kissed her, then began to nibble on her ears and in a gesture of love, trust and complete surrender, she tilted her head back and presented her neck for his ravishment. This gesture was not lost on James. In its most primal, presenting your neck is the most incredible act of love, trust and supplication. With a growl James accepted her offer and his lips took possession of her throat.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers