Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right at that moment a stray thought passed through my head. "Uh, are you on some sort of birth control?" I asked.

She sighed and ground her hips down on me again. "No. Why? Is that a problem?"

"Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

"No." She now started pumping her hips up and down in earnest. I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I didn't want to cum insider her, but I desperately needed to cum period.

Like so many men in my exact same position I said the hell with it and unloaded my spunk into her pussy. Even if she did get pregnant I'd be long gone by the time the baby arrived.

When she felt my hot seed invade her inner sex, Lilith stiffened her body and clamped her legs tightly to me. Her lips went thin and she stopped all motion. Apparently her orgasms were the quiet variety. I could appreciate that because I could admire the beauty in her face.

"Ohthatwaswonderful," she said all in a rush when she was done cumming.

"Thank you," I said. "I do what I can to please."

"You'll be wonderful tomorrow, I'm sure."

"What does that mean, exactly?" I asked.

"It means you have to participate in the celebration, not just observe."

"But that's what journalists do, they observe, they don't get involved."

"Traditional, old-school journalist are you then?" she asked. "Maybe we can get you to change your mind just this once."

"How would you do that?" I asked her.

Like this," she said while dismounting me, slithering down my body, and taking my semi-soft cock in her mouth. I always enjoyed a good tongue cleaning after sex, and Lilith seemed to enjoy the mixed flavors of our fluids. And I enjoyed it enough to regain a full erection in a remarkable amount of time. But I still didn't want to cum in her mouth. When I was sufficiently firm, I pushed her away, rolled her over, got between her legs and slipped my prick back into her warm, slippery cunt.

"Twice in one night," she complimented me. "Oh to have a young lover and never want for a stiff cock."

"I've always preferred older women."

"What's the biggest age difference you've had?" she asked me. For a woman getting fucked she was awful chatty.

"Um. Twelve years I think."

"Oh, darn, I'm only thirty seven, that means only ten years between us. I was hoping to be your oldest."

I let this pass a minute before I stopped fucking her. "Wait, how did you know I was twenty seven?"

She laughed at me and kissed my cheek. "I know a lot about you, honey. I have to keep up on everyone reporting on us."

I started thrusting again. Call me crazy, but I always liked fucking older women. It's like driving a classic sport car instead of this years model. Anyone can buy a brand new car, but only the connoisseur can acquire and appreciate a well-maintained and never surpassed classic. Her chattiness had rubbed off on my. "You said you're thirty-six, right?" I asked.

"No. Thirty-seven." She had closed her eyes and was concentrating on my cock now. With each thrust she'd tip her pelvis to increase the friction in her cunt and then grind her clit against my pubis as the bottom of each stroke.

"How old is your daughter?"

She grinned but kept her eyes closed. "She just turned eighteen a few months ago."

"So you were how old when you had her?"

"Nineteen, but just barely. I was eighteen when I was impregnated."

"You started early," I complimented her. I lightly caressed her tummy. "Your stretch marks are barely visible. How'd you manage that?"

"You wouldn't believe the whole of it if I told you," she whispered in my ear.

"In my high school you would have been labeled a slut," I told her; Klare sometimes liked a little dirty talk during sex.

Lilith laughed. "We're a little more open-minded than that around here. One of the many advantages of our little town. It's one of the many reasons I've stayed here."

"What are the others?" I asked.

"You'll find out," she said, reaching down and squeezing my balls. "Are you going to empty these boys into me soon?" In response to her question and her squeeze I came again, once more flooding her pussy with my cum. "Oh, yes," she sighed into my ear."

We rested for a few minutes, me on top of her, balancing my weight, before I finally rolled of and started drifting toward sleep. A scary thought occurred to me that suddenly jerked me awake. "You aren't married, have a boyfriend, fiancée, anything like that? Someone who might come barging through the door in the middle of the night threatening my life?" I grabbed her left hand looking for a wedding band, engagement ring, maybe a tell-tale tan line of a missing piece of jewelry.

Her eyes remained closed as she answered. "No, nothing like that. You're safe enough here."

"What about Ivy's father? Where's he? Is he the jealous type?" I wondered what I would do if I came home in the middle of the night to find another man in bed with Klare.

"You don't need to worry about him," she told me. "He's long gone."

"How could he give up a beautiful woman like you?"

"There's more to me than beauty. And who says he gave me up? Maybe I wanted to play the field a bit before settling down."

"That was eighteen years ago," I pointed out.

"And I'm still not done playing."

"How many have you played with?" I asked, too sleepy to think about what I was asking.

"Um, let me do the math," she said followed by a bit of silence. "Figure around seventy five."

"Seventy five!" I nearly shouted.

"Yeah," she mumbled sleepily. "That's roughly four a year for the past eighteen years. But don't worry. You're in good company." A moment later I heard her breathing moderate and she snored lightly.

"Seventy five," I said to myself. "Makes my lifetime of six seem really pathetic." I paused a moment. "Seven. Lilith is number seven."

12