Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 02

Story Info
The investigation of the village's strange sex continues.
4.2k words
4.48
53.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers

I woke the next morning to an empty bed, but also the obvious sounds and smells of breakfast being cooked downstairs. I found my clothes and went looking for the kitchen. I found Lilith's daughter standing on a box wearing a long white gown while her mother knelt on the floor adjusting the hem.

"I can't believe you're taller than I was at your age," Lilith grumbled.

"Superior genetics," Ivy said, catching my eye as I walked in. Lilith's back was to me and I was able to admire the pull of her sweatpants across the curve of her hips and ass.

"Whatever," her mother said. "Step down, take off the robe, I'll finish hemming it tonight.

Lilith still hadn't notice me entering the room. Ivy, however, didn't break my gaze as she got down from the box, opened up the robe to reveal her nude body and handed the garment to her mother. If Lilith was a perfectly maintained sports car, Ivy was the model fresh off the assembly line. Her body was perfect. Not a flaw on it, full breasts, flat tummy, ample but not overly full blonde bush, perfect alabaster skin that looked like it had never been out in the sun's damaging rays. "Good morning, Paul," she said to me as she sauntered out the kitchen and up the stairs. I admired the sway and roll of her ass cheeks as she walked away.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't leer at my daughter," Lilith said.

I turned back around. If Lilith shot even a momentary glance at my crotch she'd see the sudden erection I was sporting. But I was determined not to let that distract me.

"Then you shouldn't have let her strip in front of me," I replied easily.

"I didn't know you were spying on us."

"I wasn't. I just walked into the kitchen. You were distracted."

"True," she admitted. "And she's an adult. She certainly saw you there before she took off the robe. " She sighed. "She wanted you to see her. Kids these days. Care for some breakfast?" Without waiting for an answer she filled plates for the both of us and we sat down at the table.

"What's with the white robe?" I asked.

"For tonight's celebration, of course. I'll have to get mine out as well. And we'll have to get one as well."

"What for?"

"You'll want to be there," she simply said. "The entire village will be there. It's why you came to see us."

"White robes, midnight celebrations, a whole village turning out. Is this the elusive human sacrifice I've been pursuing?"

As she refuted each of my assertions, she ticked them off one by one on her fingers. "Your robes will be brown, mine will be red. Not everyone wears white. It'll be after sundown, not at midnight. And maybe the whole village will turn out, but there are always a few wet blankets in the mix. There won't be blood or a human sacrifice. Everyone walks away alive."

"Sounds a little disappointing."

She shrugged. "Sorry. But I'm sure you'll discover a few secrets before the night is out."

We finished our breakfast and as she quickly washed the dishes at the sink I walked up behind her, slipped my arms around her lithe frame, pushing one hand up to cup a breast, the other I snaked down to probe at her pussy. Pressing her body into mine and arching her back, Lilith moaned in anticipation. I kissed the side of her neck and felt for moisture at her cunt lips. It was almost too easy that I was willing to fuck this beautiful woman again with barely a hint of guilt about my girlfriend back home. A moan of pleasure issued up from the back of Lilith's throat.

"We can't," she groaned.

"Ivy's here. Right. Let's go up to your bedroom." It wouldn't do to have the young girl see her mother fucking a man she had met the day before on the kitchen floor.

"No, we can't. No one's allowed to have sex on the day of Summer Solstice. We'll have to wait for tonight." She reluctantly pushed me away.

"You can't be serious." My hard-on was reaching the point of pain.

"I'm sorry," she said, sounding genuinely regretful. "But there are certain rules that must be followed. It'll be worth it, though. I'll make it up to you tonight."

Was I really this much of a typical male that I would immediately throw away all thoughts of why I was here in the first place just so I could get laid? "Promise?" I asked.

Apparently I was just that much of a cad.

Her smile was pure. "I promise. It'll be a night you won't forget." Her hand reached out and patted my erect cock. "And no masturbating either. I want you good and ready for tonight."

Soon we were dressed and out the door. Lilith had many minor details to attend to for the evening. She offered to let me shadow her, but I opted to walk about the village and see what trouble I could find.

Problem was, I couldn't find any. The locals were all polite and friendly. It seemed like they all knew who I was, and if not specifically a journalist, then definitely an outsider. I tried to strike up conversations wherever I went, and the locals were more than happy to discuss their general lives, but none said a word about themselves specifically or tonight's celebration.

Bored I finally wandered back to Lilith's house, hoping something interesting would be happening there. It was. She was sitting in front of a sewing machine rapidly running material through the presser foot. Ivy was nowhere in sight nor did I get the impression she was in the house.

"Afternoon," I said.

Lilith didn't even glance up at me. "Don't talk to me. I need to finish this before sundown."

"Who's it for?" I asked, ignoring her admonishment.

"You."

"What do I need a robe for?" I asked as she held the sewed material up for me.

"Everyone needs a robe tonight."

"Where's yours?" I asked as she handed the dull black material over to me.

She pulled a bright red robe from the basket at her feet. It was bright red. I instantly felt drab next to her. "Why don't I get to wear red?"

"Virgins in white," she explained. "That's why Impatiens's robe is white, obviously. Guests wear black. Most people wear brown. And those with a touch of importance in our community wear red."

"I didn't realize it was so regimented."

"It's one tradition we like to stick to."

"But this isn't a human sacrifice? I don't need to worry about getting blood on my robe?" I was half-joking with her.

She took my question seriously. "I wouldn't worry about the robe. Any blood will get on your skin. We do the sacrifice in the nude."

I goggled at her. "In the nude. Everyone?"

"Pretty much, a few keep on some of their clothes. And masks are popular to wear as well."

"Masks?"

"Not everyone wants to be themselves during the ceremony," she explained. "It also heightens the ritual and excitement of the event."

"Do I get to wear a mask?" I asked.

"No, why would you want to?" She held up a hand halting any further questions. "We need to leave now, no more time for questions. You can ask me more after the ritual. Get your robe on." She stripped down in front of me, divesting herself of all clothing, then tossed on the robe, completely concealing her nudity. I must have gawped at her during the process. "Well? Get a move on, we don't want to be late!"

"I suppose I have to strip down as well?"

"Yes, you can't be the only one wearing clothing!"

She watched as I stripped, a sly smile on her lips. I wondered if she was playing some practical joke on me, but decided to go along with it. I had to admit a touch of excitement was in me; this started to harden my cock. When my robe was on, she shoved a pair of sandals at me, we put them on and spun out the door.

We practically flew through the town, not quite running, but much more than a casual walk. There were no cars on the streets, a strange enough condition, but that didn't seem to matter for everyone else was walking as well. We were all headed toward the large open field at the north of the village, edged on one side by houses, the other three by encroaching woods.

By the time we arrived the field was already crowded, everyone wore robes, mostly brown and red, but a few other colors as well. A few people wore masks, but not many. They weren't animal masks or bizarre Halloween masks, but simple cloth and wood pieces designed to hide the wearer's identity, nothing more.

There were bonfires burning at all four corners of the field. At the far side of the clearing a natural stone table abutted on both ends by smaller fires. There was a large gathering of red-robed figures at the table. Behind them, arranged in a semi-circle, were two lines of white-robed figures, one of women and one of men.

This was obviously the altar where the sacrifice would be made.

Lilith grabbed me by the hand and guided me through the crowd. There was an intense murmur of anticipation in the air. As we wove our way through the milling bodies, a set of drums started pounding a beat, this was immediately joined by cries of happiness. "What's going on?" I asked my guide.

"We need to get you up front," she said. "We need to have a lot assigned to you so you can participate...if you're the lucky chosen one."

"Chosen one?" I asked as one of the many people in the field tried to push an old-fashioned jug of wine into my hands. I demurred and he simply turned around and shared his bounty with his friends. "What's that?"

Either she didn't hear my question—it had gotten noisy—or she chose to ignore it. We wove between all the people pressing in around us, there was definitely an air of celebration about us. As we got close to the altar, I started noticing some of the people had started shedding their robes.

None wore clothing beneath their robes. Those that were naked started the usual movements that signaled the beginning of fucking, but I didn't see anything all that exciting yet. It was barely a PG-rated orgy.

Finally we reached the front of the crowd and Lilith shoved me in front of a barrel full of wooden chips. "Take one," she ordered. I did, she grabbed it from me, broke it in half, dropped one half in a bucket next to the altar, then handed me back the remaining half.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Your token. If your other half gets picked, then you are the chosen one."

I noticed most of the others gathered close to the altar were dressed in black or red, like Lilith and I. The light was rapidly fading and by some signal unseen and unheard by me, several of the masked red robed figures stepped forward. The drumming—still unseen by me—intensified, while the rest of the red robes behind the altar went back to the line of girls in white robes. They were all summarily disrobed and stood there, gloriously naked, except for the blindfolds I hadn't seen until the rest of their bodies were unclothed.

"Are these the sacrifices?" I asked Lilith, nearly shouting to be heard over the drums and cries of the crowd.

"They are the virgins, one of whom will be selected as the sacrifice," she explained. "We only need one to give up her virginity."

And then it dawned upon me. It was a human virgin sacrifice. "You don't actually kill them, do you?" I asked Lilith for confirmation. "You just take their virginity for all to see?"

She laughed at me. "Of course. We aren't barbarians. We simply celebrate life here. And what better way to do that than by a communal sacrifice of maidenhood." She gasped and pointed. "Look! They've selected Impatiens! Isn't she beautiful?"

Indeed, the red robes led Lilith's daughter, the nude and blind, to the edge of the stone altar. She was placed on her back, knees up, legs spread, her sex opened to the crowd, then each of her limbs were bound firmly to table with leather thongs. I was simultaneously appalled and excited. I'd never before seen an eighteen year old girl's virginity taken, other than the one time I'd actually had sex with my then-virginal girlfriend in high school. Who, I wondered, would be the lucky guy from the row of male virgins that would get to deflower her.

I hadn't notice that one of the young men had already been chosen. But when I saw him being bound to the other end of the altar, in a similar position as Impatiens, I didn't understand how the two would fuck for our entertainment.

But that didn't matter to me now. The red-robes were shaking the barrel of wooden chits. One of the other nude girls was led over to the barrel. She plunged her hand into the barrel and pulled out a chit.

I shouldn't have been surprised. A number was called out and it matched the chit in my hand. I began to wonder if I was being set up for some elaborate joke. The sheer coincidence of matters didn't seem to bother Lilith. She was ecstatic at the outcome; I could see that she had to restrain herself from jumping up and down and clapping her hands.

I stood rooted in my spot, not knowing what to. Lilith took care of that. "You can't say anything to her," she instructed me. "The whole idea is anonymity and secrecy. Take off your robe."

"What?"

"Take off your robe!" she ordered. "It's poor form to just hike it up, you're supposed to be naked for this."

"For what?" I knew the answer, but I didn't know what else to do or say. "You can't honestly expect me to fuck your daughter in front of all these people!"

"I certainly do!" she responded angrily. I started to notice all the people around us were waiting anxiously for me to start moving toward the altar. "She's waiting for someone to take her maidenhead. You've been chosen for that honor." She grinned and groped at my robes, confirming what I already knew. My cock was erect and ready. "I see the flesh is willing, is it the spirit that's weak?"

"But she's just a girl," I protested weakly.

"She's eighteen, a woman, and waiting," was Lilith's terse response. Showing an intimate knowledge of her seamstress skills, she reached up and unclasped my robe. A quick tug quickly left me naked. This was greeted with cheers from the audience. Then she grabbed me by the rampant manhood and pulled me forward. "Now remember, not a word to her!"

I approached Ivy and she laid there on the altar. I didn't know what to expect, but the expression on her face, what I could see of it behind her blindfold, was one of a willing participant. She writhed ever so slightly under the entrapment of the leather bindings around her wrists, ankles, knees and waist. Like any man, I could only look at one part of her naked body, her open and exposed sex. Her blonde pubic curls were slightly damp, but her open lips told the true story of her desire. The labia were puffy and swollen pink, a steady trickle of her juices issued forth from her ripe womanhood, the firelight practically made her cunt juices sparkle, while her lustful scent filled the air around the altar. She wanted to be fucked.

"Go," Lilith whispered in my ear. "Keep silent. No words."

The altar was slightly cut out, allowing me access to her cunt between her spread legs. Instinct took over once Lilith gave me a little push to the altar; I took my cock in hand, positioned the head at Ivy's opening, and slipped it into her.

There was a touch of resistance as I started in, but I ignored that and pushed as hard as I could. Ivy gave a shout of pain as I sunk all the way into her ready pussy. I wasn't sure if it was because of the sudden jolt of pain or to celebrate her defloration. She struggled slightly for a moment, but her limbs and body were held fast by the leather thongs connected to the stone. It was a good position to fuck her in. I stood on my feet, leaning slightly forward, keeping my weight on my arms. All Ivy had to do was lay there. When I started thrusting and she started moaning—in pain or enjoyment I couldn't tell—it suddenly occurred to me I was fucking her without even the thought of birth control. I could only assume the girl was somehow protected for I certainly wasn't wearing a condom and everyone else seemed more than happy for me to be fucking her bareback.

She had a sweet, tight pussy as behooved any eighteen year old who had never before been fucked. I didn't want to cum too soon and spoil the ceremony with too rapid a conclusion, so slowed my thrusts and looked up. I saw the naked youth who had been trussed similarly to Ivy at the opposite end of the altar. He had been mounted by an older woman with large tits, short brown hair and a slightly bulging belly that showed stretch marks from at least one pregnancy. For an older woman, she was still quiet attractive and if the eighteen year old beneath her was truly a virgin before tonight, he was getting a treat for his first time in the world of carnal knowledge.

I probably didn't last nearly as long as I wanted to or thought I did. But I blame that on the unusual circumstance of the night. All too soon I came—and came hard—filling Ivy's pussy with my spunk.

She sighed with relief at the conclusion of our fucking. I wasn't sure if she came or not, but that didn't seem to matter to the red-robe who separated us once I was done. What happened next was a blur. I'm certain Ivy was freed from the thongs holding her down and her legs were drawn up to the sky. She was allowed to lay there as I stumbled back to the main crowd. I noticed the other couple on the altar was still eagerly humping away. I felt a bit embarrassed that my staying power was less than a teenage boy, but I was impossible to know if he had already cum and she was just grinding on him, or if he was making the most of his first time with a woman.

The crowd had degenerated into a mass orgy. Most of the robes had been thrown off and naked bodies spread across the field. The couplings and groupings were impossible to sort out. I saw men and women in all positions and all possible permutations: men with women, women with women, men with men, trios and more. There seemed to be no restriction on who joined with whom. I was confused; I didn't know where to do. Once again I was rescued by Lilith who took me by the hand and led me out of the orgy. No one seemed to notice our departure.

"You looked scared and exhausted," she told me once we were at the edge of the field, standing on the sidewalk that signaled the start of the village proper.

"Just confused," I said, trying to regain my composure. It was almost surreal. Somehow along the way Lilith had picked up my robe. She handed it to me and I put it on. I noticed that she didn't bother to close hers. Her skin was slightly reddened and when I glanced at her pussy, there were the obvious leavings of another man. She had been busy while I was fucking her daughter. "Thanks for getting me out of there."

"You're welcome." She looked back at the massive orgy with longing. "I was hoping to participate in the celebration for a little longer, but as your guide, I'm obligated to see to your needs. We wouldn't want our community to get a bad report in your newspaper."

If I hadn't been so exhausted I would have gladly joined her back in the field to participate in the orgy. How many more opportunities in my life would I have to get such open and willing sex from complete strangers? But performing for the audience had taken too much out of me.

"Right now I'd just like to go to sleep," I confessed. I wasn't sure how much time had passed. It was now dark and officially nighttime, but what the hour was I didn't know. Lilith walked me to her home, her robe open, exposing her nude body to the world, though the streets were deserted and no one but me was treated to the show.

Once in her house I was lead to the same bed she and I had fucked in the night before. Lilith helped me out of the robe and I fell onto the soft mattress. A moment later she joined me, her body now divested of the red robe. But she wasn't there to sleep. I was immediately straddle by her firm thighs and she reached between my legs to find my cock. She did, but was disappointed to find I was soft.

"Oh, poor baby, all tired. Well I'm not and I need to fuck tonight. I've got just the thing for you." She rolled off me and opened up the drawer in the nightstand next to her bed. The small wooden box she pulled out was without ornamentation except a bright brassy hinge and clasp. Her fingers danced on the clasp and it sprung open. "Just a little whiff is all you need," she told me. "It's powerful stuff."

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
437 Followers
12