Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie slowly strutted over to James and put her fingers under his jaw and pushed his mouth closed. With a sultry yet impish smile she said, "So you like the outfit baby?"

James suddenly became unfrozen and swept Charlie into his arms and sucked her lips into his mouth as he thoroughly kissed her until she began to tremble with from his display of love. As the kiss ended, James and Charlie looked over at his parents who had their arms around each other looking very pleased with themselves. Charlie looked over and said. "Thank you Brigid, I think James likes the outfit as much as I do. You made me feel so beautiful; thank you so much. How can I repay you."

Brigid came over and hugged Charlie and said. "Seeing my son so in love with such a ravishingly beautiful woman and seeing her love him the same way is almost payment enough. I demand one thing in payment ... that you spend tomorrow with me shopping, getting your hair cut and your makeup redone. Before you say you can't afford it, this is my treat. You're the daughter I always wanted and never had. This will be so much fun."

Charlie looked at James questioningly and after giving her a kiss on the lips he said. "The first thing you learn in this family is, what mom wants mom gets. I was going to do the same thing with you tomorrow anyway, but I think my mom will do a much better job. Besides I think my mom has fallen in love with you almost as much as I have."

Brigid said. "James is right, as a priestess and I can read people's hearts and in you I see one of the purest, most loving hearts I've ever come across. I knew after I heard about the joining ceremony how pure your heart was and amazingly it still is. You are so stunningly gorgeous and your beauty outside is only exceeded by the pure beauty inside your heart. From now on you will be James soul-mate, but you will be my daughter. I love you too Charlie. James put her down so that I can give her a proper motherly hug."

James sat Charlie back on her feet and stepped back as his mother swooped in and began to smother Charlie in a mother's love. Charlie felt her eyes began to water and then she felt tears start to flow as suddenly a hole that was missing in her heart became filled. Charlie was so young when her mother died, that she never remembered what it felt like to have a real mother. Her grandmother had taken care of her, but she had never really been a mother to her. Charlie's grandmother took care of her mostly out of obligation and they never really emotionally or lovingly bonded, so in living memory, Charlie had no recollection of what it was like to be part of a family.

Here is James mother holding her and Charlie's heart remembered what it was like to have a mother. A part of her heart that was closed when her mother died now reopened as she greedily recaptured a mother's love.

Brigid guided Charlie into the kitchen where she prattled on about food, recipes, clothes and makeup and soon she began to feel overwhelmed, Almost if he knew what was going on, James appeared and stole her from his mom. She looked up at James imploringly and he knew she was completely overwhelmed with everything that happened, so he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to his bedroom. They lay together on the bed with Charlie needing to feel his strength and his love as she was trying to process how her life had changed in the last 48 hours.

Two days ago she had been a virgin. She had been in love with James, but still all alone in the world, then she truly found out what it was like to be loved and to make love. Charlie was then adopted by his family as well taking the place of her lost her mother and father. James mother and father truly wanted her as part of their family. In two days she had gone from nothing to everything and it was scary and exciting, but as she snuggled and pulled herself tightly against James body, she knew her new life would be filled with love and passion the likes of which she never even imagined.

They heard Brigid calling them to dinner. James rolled over on top of her and gently kissed her lips, nose and cheeks. "Are you ready for your taste buds to be devastated?" He asks softly.

"Yes my love, since my family died so early, I've never really known what it's like to be part of a family. I've always been alone. I don't want to be alone anymore. I've been dreaming my whole life for something as inconsequential as a dinner surrounded by family, and now thanks to your family and you I'm now living my dreams."

James rolled off of her and pulled her off the bed and into his arms. As he looked at her, he could feel the love pouring from his eyes into her heart. They wrapped their arms around each other and went to have Charlie's first real family dinner. The closer they got to the kitchen, the more smells started pulling Charlie to the table, with her stomach rumbling and her mouthwatering. After the food was blessed and dished, Charlie had her first taste, after that she couldn't stop. Visually it was the most beautiful food she'd ever seen and it was some kind of fish and vegetables, but after her first bite, she felt all of her senses come alive, giving her a culinary orgasm and the next thing she knew her plate was empty.

She looked up and realized everybody else's plate was still mostly full and they were watching her and smiling. She blushed a deep red and said. "I'm sorry, but I've never tasted anything like that in my entire life and I couldn't stop. I don't even know what it was."

Brigid said. "It was a monkfish with some of my special sauce with fingerling potatoes and julienned vegetables and there is no greater compliments to a mother than to have her children clean their plate."

"Please you all finish your dinner while I sit here and bask in my embarrassment." Charlie said still blushing.

James gathered her hand in his and wove his fingers with hers, brought them to his lips and kissed each finger, then he said. "Let me explain about my mother. When she became a priestess of our clan as per tradition she must take a goddesses name and began to live her life in a goddesses image. My mother chose the goddess Brigid and she is one of the triple Goddesses of the Celtic Pantheon and rules over Fire, fertility, the hearth, all feminine arts and crafts, healing, physicians, agriculture, inspiration, learning, poetry, divination, prophecy, smithcraft, and animal husbandry."

"Being such a major goddess, my mother decided to concentrate on agriculture, all feminine arts and crafts and pretty much all things domestic. So my parents' house is always incredibly beautiful yet warm and inviting, all the food here will rival best five star restaurants and much of it is growing in her garden out back. You've already seen some of her expertise and makeup and clothing, but if it comes to the house you will find my mother an encyclopedic resource. Have I described you properly mother?"

Brigid looked at Charlie and with an intensely loving look said. "I will take care of my family and my clan with every fiber in my body and no one will ever want for anything. As my new daughter you are very special to me and I have 23 years of loving you to catch up on."

With the exception of James, Charlie had never felt such an intense outpouring of love aimed at her and her eyes immediately started pouring tears down her cheeks as her heart swelled into her throat. The huge lump in her throat prevented her from responding to Brigid, except through choking sobs. James quickly gathered her in his arms and carried her over to his mother, where she could be surrounded by four loving arms. They held her until Charlie put her arms around both of them and while she was kissing Brigid and James she whispered. "I belong. I'm loved and I have a home."

James Senior suggested that they adjourn to the living room and everyone agreed. James carried Charlie into the living room because she still had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and her weeping eyes buried in his chest. James sat her on the couch and sat down beside her The minute he set down she crawled into his lap, grabbed his arms and pull them around her and whispered. "I need your strength, I need you to hold me tightly. I need to feel your warmth and your love, please."

James didn't respond verbally, but instead wrapped his arms tightly around her and pulled her into his chest. Wrapped tightly in James arms Charlie had never known love and contentment like this. James Senior handed out brandies to everyone and for the next two hours James mother and father regaled Charlie with stories of her parents.

James didn't realize that Charlie had dozed off until his mother came over and said. "You need to take her to bed. She has had a very exhausting day. By the way, I love the tattoos and piercings." They left to clean the kitchen and James stood up to carry Charlie back to the bedroom. As he got there, he lay Charlie down on the bed and stripped his mother's clothes from her and once again he was awed by her innocent beauty. As she lay there, James couldn't help but stroke her silky skin and then he remembered the antibacterial cream for the tattoos and piercings. He ran and got it out of his bag.

He started with the tattoos by putting a light layer of the antibacterial cream over each tattoo, then he moved to her nipples and spread a little of the cream on each side of the nipple and then twisted the barbell to get some of cream inside. Immediately the nipple hardened and Charlie softly moaned as she began to shift on the bed. By the time he finished, her mouth was hung open and her moans were more prevalent and her nipple was rock hard. He repeated the process on the other nipple and by the time he finished that one, her head was rocking back and forth, her breathing coming out in heavy gasps, punctuated by moans as both nipples were hard and begging for attention.

Her navel was relatively easy and by the time he finished, she seemed too settled back into a comfortable sleep. For her pierced clit hood he tried to gently pull back the hood, but the minute he did, her hips began to move in a circular motion. James thought maybe the best way was to apply the cream quickly in hopes that she wouldn't wake up. However, some of the cream didn't hit the piercing at the top of her clitoral shaft and once he lubricated that place, he twirled the barbell back and forth through the hole to try and get some of the cream to the bottom of the hole. Of course that didn't work with the barbell rubbing up and down her clitoral shaft and her hips pumping; her moans becoming loud again.

He quickly pulled back the hood, a dollop of cream on his little finger and ran it up the clitoral shaft to where the piercing was and of course the cream would slip off, so he had to go back several times to get cream up to the piercing. By the time he finished, her hips were quivering and hunching desperately. He could hear gasping and moaning as her body was trying to increase stimulation. Once finished, he stood up and undressed, put the cream on his tattoo as he stood there with his massive hard on looking at the stunning woman that he loved still writhing on the bed. He didn't know whether to make love to her or let her go back to sleep.

This decision was made long ago when he fell in love with this incredible woman, So he slid down between her legs and started to rub the head of his cock through her pussy lips and as he felt lubrication sliding over his cock, he started pushing it inside of her. As the head of his cock popped through her inner lips, he felt her body shudder, her legs and arms wrapped around him and she breathed a gasping moan saying.

"Oh God Yes, if you didn't stop teasing me I was ... Oh Gawd that's Sooo Good ... going to have to rape you ... Oh Gawd Baby you're so deep in me ... Oh Gawd I need you ... inside me ... Oh God soooo wonderful ... Never Stop Loving Me."

James slowly teased and built her to an explosive climax and then sped up and pounded her to two more earth shattering cums. After he filled her with his spunk, James rolled over and Charlie fell asleep on his chest with his cock still buried deep inside her pussy.

During the night they had separated, but when James awoke Charlie still had her arm and head on his chest and she was sleeping so soundly that he had to gently disengaged himself from her arm and kissed her angelic face before covering her with a duvet and going to get some coffee. As he was getting a cup his mother came in and hugged him saying. "I love her so very much, but you better wake her up, because we have a big day ahead. Oh by the way I think her princess name should be Branwen, the goddess of beauty and love." Then she turned and left as he got a cup of coffee for Charlie.

As he went into the room, he put the coffee cups on the bedside table and lay down beside Charlie and looked at her awe inspiring beauty and innocence. He realized that his mom had picked the perfect name for her; Branwen. James caressed her soft face and he felt the tug in his heart, god how he loved this woman.

As he caressed her face, her eyes fluttered open and as soon as she saw him her face lit up in a room brightening and loving smile. She grabbed his hand a pulled it to her lips where she lovingly kissed it.

"Can you wake me up like this for the rest of my life?" She ask in an innocent voice.

As his lips were descending on hers he said "Count on it baby," when he had finished kissing her awake. He pulled back and looked at her and whispered. "My God you are so incredibly beautiful and I love you so very much."

Charlie gave him the most beautiful smile and then sat up into his arms, pressing her face into his chest and she whispered. "You make me so happy and I love you with all that I am. I am so giddy in love with you. I hope I never wake up from this dream." Once more they kissed a soft loving and heart warming kiss and when it finished, they had their faces pressed together just feeling their love surrounding them.

"Mom says you have to hurry and get dressed for your day of pampering and shopping." James said.

Charlie jumped out of his arms and started throwing on her dress and as she did she said. "I love your mom very much, but it's funny, when I first met her I was jealous of her beauty, now she is the mom I never had and I love her so much. "

"She said the same about you, that she loved you to pieces. She has also come up with your Princess name and I agree with her. It's Branwen, but ultimately you have to choose."

As she was brushing her hair Charlie said. "Who is Branwen?"

James watched her as he said. "The goddess of Beauty and Love."

Charlie stopped in mid stroke and James could see her eyes start to mist up. Before she could say anything he knelt at her feet and said. "Baby everyone that looks at you immediately falls in love with you. You have an innocent, selfless and compelling love about you. Your beauty and the love in your heart makes everyone that sees you want to be around you and bask in your loving aura. You will always be my love goddess."

James held her for a minute and told her. "Get ready for my mom or she will drag you to the store naked."

Charlie sniffed back her tears and then giggled as James ran to the kitchen. A couple of minutes later Charlie came out and was immediately grabbed by Brigid and they were off to the stores smiling at each other. James knew that they would grab breakfast somewhere, so he made himself a bowl of cereal and was half way through it when his dad came in.

"Brigid and Charlie off to shop till they drop?" He ask.

"Yeah, I don't expect to see them till after the stores close. Dad I was thinking about going down to the jail and talking to the guys that keep trying grab Charlie. I want to see if I can talk them out of any more attempts. What do you think?" James ask.

"I think you're trying to talk to the wrong people. Those guys are just muscle and no matter what you say to them, they are only following orders. Join me in an hour in my office and let's see if we can put an end to this."

James Senior refilled his coffee cup and adjourned to his office, while James finished his breakfast and then pulled out his laptop and started running through some of his neglected e-mails. Most of his projects were still on track and everything looked good for the next couple of days. He would have to get some time to work on parts of the code that seem to elude some of his staff. He'd just finished a lengthy e-mail and when he said he looked at the clock and it had been an hour and 10 minutes since he had his conversation with his dad, so he logged off and went to his dad's office.

As he came close, he heard a conversation through a slightly opened door. He peeked around the door and his dad waved him on in. He was on Skype with a video session talking to a very distinguished man on the other end, but something about that man made the hairs on James neck stand up.

"High Priest Gilmore, may I present my son James? James this is high Priest Gilmore from the Church of Satan and we've been discussing some attempted kidnappings in the area. James has been present at both attempted kidnappings because their intended victim was his fiancée and we were hoping that you could help us put an end to these attempts." James Senior said.

High Priest Gilmore responded. "I can certainly see how this could be very distressing for young James, but why are you speaking to me about this?"

"We had heard through the rumor mill that a virgin sacrifice would be taking place at Kimball Castle on June 20 and the team's had been dispatched to our fair city to find a sacrificial virgin. Up until several weeks ago James fiancée was indeed a virgin and we thought there may be some interest to use her in the sacrifice. As you know, when we druids enter into a marriage we feel that both parties should be experienced and know what they want, so James and his fiancée ended her virginity a while back in preparation for their marriage." James Senior concluded.

High Priest Gilmore face gave indications of an illuminating moment and then he said. "I understand now why there might have been some miscommunication. Arch Druid James, I will pass the word and if any in our midst would attempt such an unthinkable thing as a virgin sacrifice, I will let them know that young James fiancée no longer fits the criteria."

"Thank you High Priest Gilmore I couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you once again." James Senior concluded the call and ended the Skype session. Turning to James he asked. "What do you think."

"I don't think I've ever felt so much evil radiating from one person before and he was lying through his teeth about not knowing anything."James spat out in a venomous voice.

"Calm down James, of course he was lying. In these days of call and government monitoring he will never admit to anything either in person or especially a phone call. But he said he would let everyone know that Charlie no longer fits what we want, so this should be the end, and that's what we were trying to accomplish. I need to start working on your diplomatic skills if you're going to take my place someday." He got up and clapped James on the shoulder and concluded. "This is a win."

James shook his head as he went back to his e-mails. He had hoped for something a little more definite, but he supposed his dad was correct no one was going to admit to kidnapping and human sacrifice. So he tried to put this behind him as he spent the next six hours going through e-mails, proofing some of his staff's code and even writing a little bit of code himself. He felt like he'd gotten most of his projects back on track and even gotten some movement on some of the new proposals. About mid afternoon he bade his father goodbye and took his car load of Charlie's things back to his house.