Virgin Seeking Ch. 01

Story Info
Devyn lets Caleb pop her cherry.
1.7k words
4.28
46.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers

I was an eighteen year old virgin who wanted to be anything but. I had always been over protected by my three older brothers so no guy had ever gotten close enough to even think about fucking me. I was horny frustrated and in need of a popped cherry.

I had noticed recently since my eighteenth birthday my brother's friends had been checking me out a lot more. At first I wasn't sure what to do, but I began flirting heavily with them.

Still no one made a move, not with my older brothers always around. I was about ready to put an ad on Craigslist saying VIRGIN SEEKING WILD SEX. Luckily however Owen and Michael had gone back to college recently so they were no longer an obstacle.

Today I knew my brother Luca was having a few friends over so I dressed in sexy revealing clothes. I wore short denim shorts that laced up on the sides in a sexy cutout style which I couldn't wear underwear with... oh well. I put on a sexy black lace bralette that was basically a glorified transparent crop top. It showed off my DD breasts well and you could almost see my nipples through the lace. Over it I put on a red and black flannel one of my brother's friends Caleb had lent me a while ago and I'd never given back. I buttoned it a little and tied it at the bottom to show off my flat stomach and ample cleavage. I let my long blonde hair hang down my back in waves, I applied mascara to make my blue grey eyes pop, and I put on a light gloss to draw attention to my cupid's bow lips.

"Hey guys what're you up to?" I smiled sweetly at the boys as I sauntered into the living room. Caleb, Gage, and Wade all lounged on the couch while my brother turned on the gaming system.

"Playing COD," Wade answered and then his eyes bugged when he saw my outfit.

I took a seat next to Caleb and he winked at me as I moved closer to him. I grabbed the blanket that hung over the back of the couch and pulled it up to cover myself before Luca turned around and saw what I was wearing.

"You going to play Devyn?" Caleb asked me as he not so subtly put his arm around me shoulders.

"Maybe," I bit my lip and fluttered my lashes at him.

"Dev sucks at video games," Luca laughed tossing Wade a controller and taking a seat in one of the bean bag chairs on the floor. I grinned as I realized his back would be to me while he played and I could at least uncover my chest. I pulled the blanket down so it only covered my tiny revealing shorts.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that shirt is mine," Caleb whispered in my ear his lips kissing my earlobe.

"Take it off me if you want it back," I whispered back with a wink.

"Well in that case I think this is mine too," he smirked pulling on the strap of my bralette.

"These too I'm guessing?" I smirked right back as I pulled on my shorts.

"And the panties too," he teased. I glanced at my brother hoping he wasn't hearing any of this. Luckily he was completely enveloped in the game yelling and laughing.

"What panties?" I giggled in Caleb's ear. I'd always had sort of a crush on Caleb so this was exhilarating for me. If I was going to lose it to one of my brother's friends I hoped It would be Caleb. He was extremely handsome with dark messy curls, honey colored eyes, sexy plump limps, a light smattering of freckles on his nose and cheeks, tan skin, and an extremely ripped physique.

"Careful Dev those are fighting words," Caleb chuckled.

"Really Cal? I thought they were fucking words," I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Did you finish the homework for Mr. Harrison's class?" Caleb said loudly. I gave him a confused look, but decided to just go with it.

"Not yet, did you?" I replied.

"No, but while they play we can work on it if you want?" he suggested.

"Yeah sure, I was bored anyway," I said finally understanding what he meant.

"Well I'm going to order a pizza for dinner in like an hour, mom and dad are doing something with the Ferguson's tonight so get your lame ass homework done fast or there won't be any food left for you," Luca said not bothering to turn around.

"Okay Luca," I laughed. Caleb got up and I followed him giddily. When we were in my room I leaned against my desk and Caleb came to stand before me.

"So do you want your shirt back now?" I bit my lip.

"Very much," he said reaching out and untying the shirt. His fingers expertly undid the buttons and he peeled the shirt off my body leaving me in only the bralette and my shorts. I slid my fingers along the straps of the bralette slowly pushing them off my shoulders.

My breasts were barely covered and I grew wet with the excitement. Caleb looked at me hungrily and I knew then he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him.

"It's getting a little hot in here," I shrugged.

"Hmm well maybe we should take these off then," he said running his fingers along my hips. His fingers dipped into my shorts just for a moment and I really wished he would've kept going.

"That's probably a good idea," I nodded biting my lip. He unbuttoned them and unzipped them to reveal the top of my shaved pussy. I moaned softly as his fingers dipped into my shorts and began rubbing my clit. No one but me had ever touched there and it felt incredible.

"Mmm Caleb that feels so good," I through my head back and tried to contain my sounds of pleasure as he stimulated me.

"We should really get the rest of those pesky clothes off," he murmured. I slowly peeled the bralette off of me and tossed it in the corner of my room. My rosebud nipples stood at attention, my perky breasts just waiting for his touch.

"Fuck," he hissed. Suddenly I was lifted off my feet and tossed onto my bed. Caleb practically ripped my shorts off of me and gave the same treatment to his own clothes. I gulped at the sight of his cock it looked... intimidating. I'd only ever seen a penis in porn and those guys had nothing on Caleb, he was huge.

"You are so damn sexy," he smiled adoringly at me. He crawled over me positioning his member between my thighs and I shuddered in anticipation. As he pushed inside me I gasped at the searing pain I felt.

"Oh," I whimpered.

"You're a virgin?" Caleb asked surprised.

"Yes," I managed to gasp out.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked and I nodded. He didn't need further urging and began slowly pushing inside me again. The pain was intense, but as I relaxed my body it started to feel good.... really good.

Caleb slowly picked up his pace as I began moaning and writhing beneath him.

"Mmm Caleb you're amazing," I mewed raking my nails down his back. I thrust my hips to meet his and he bit down on my shoulder nearly making me scream. I had to force myself to stay quiet so we wouldn't alert my brother.

An unfamiliar feeling began building in my stomach as Caleb thrust deeper inside me.

"Ohhh mmm," I moaned as the sensation built and I felt my pussy grow wetter.

Caleb peppered my neck with kisses slowly moving down until his lips encircled my left nipple. He flicked his tongue back and forth over it making my toes curl. When he began to suck my nipple and massage my breast roughly my body began shaking as an intense pleasure over took me. My pussy convulsed around his cock and I had to bite down on his shoulder to silence myself as I gushed juices all over his shaft.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," Caleb muttered as he began to pull out of me.

"No it's okay I'm on the pill," I urged him. My mom had got me on the pill when I was fourteen to regulate my period.

He gripped my hips and began slamming hard and fast into me. As he pounded into me my body built into another orgasm and I came hard as he jizzed inside of me.

"Holy shit," Caleb panted.

"What?" I asked running my fingers through his hair as he grew soft inside me. He pulled out leaving me with an empty feeling.

"You're incredible," he kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"Does it freak you out that I was a virgin?" I asked hesitantly as we cuddled on my bed.

"No, it actually turns me on that I was your first," he grinned.

"We should probably get dressed and get down stairs... I really don't want Luca to kick your ass," I sighed not wanting to move.

"You should definitely wear anything but that torturous outfit," he chuckled.

"No promises," I giggled. We cuddled for a little while long before Caleb got up, got dressed, and went to get me a wet washcloth. While he was gone I pulled my sheets off my bed and tried not to whimper at the sore feeling between my thighs.

"Come here baby," Caleb said entering the room. He got to his knees in front of me and pressed the warm wash cloth between my legs. Once I was clean he threw the rag in my hamper and sat on my bed while I found something to wear. Deciding I wanted to be comfy I pulled on a pair of loose grey sweatpants and soft ACDC t-shirt.

"Dev you have to wear a bra with that," Caleb groaned.

"Why?" I teased pushing my breasts together.

"You can totally see your nipples...I'm going to be walking around rock hard if you wear that," he said as his eyes stayed glued to my chest.

"Good," I giggled bouncing on my toes which caused my breasts to bounce.

"You are such a brat," he laughed coming over to kiss me.

"You like it, now let's get down stairs I'm starving," I said when our lips parted.

"Okay, you definitely worked up and appetite," he winked.

fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers