Virginal Dominance

Story Info
pet becomes Ma'am as She beats and fucks a dirty little slut.
863 words
3.93
38.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers

My mind drifts to a dark room, a wooden high post bed with black lace draped around the corners. A face emerges from between my legs, wet around her mouth and across her cheeks, she has enjoyed the taste of me, drinking me up, the first woman to slam her tongue into my dripping wet cunt. Behind her in front of the fireplace, I see two masculine shadows sitting, observing silently. On either side of them, seated across the room, more shadows, their faces obscured as the firelight is shining from behind them. She is smiling and it releases a new darkness within me. I am overcum and it is time to turn the tables.

Reaching down, I grab hold of a handful of her hair at the back of her scalp and sit up, pulling her to her knees. "Put your hands on your knees." she does as ordered and instinctively lowers her eyes and closes them. Is it fear or excitement that causes a hitch in her breath? Both I suspect. I climb from the bed and open a black bag that sits on a bench at the foot of the bed, a bag of tricks waiting to be a lucky slut's treat. I grab her by the back of her neck and push her forward, bending her to expose her pale ass. I wrap the fur and velcro cuffs around her delicate wrists, pulling them tight, and securing them to a rope and tying both wrists to the headboard of the bed. I place a blindfold over her eyes for I want her to not see what I have in store for her.

In the bag of tricks are many toys, it is hard to pick the right one. her ass is calling to Me, begging for a change of color, so I grab My three favorite items from the bag and place them on the foot of the bed. Still deciding where to start, I circle the bed to take all of her in. She is beautiful, bare, and quivering in a delicious mix of fear, anticipation, desire. For the first time, I am in the position of control and I feel the same mix of emotions. Time to play.

I stroll back to the foot of the bed, not touching, not making a sound. I want her prepared for nothing. I take in the look and scent of her wet cunt, watching her tighten and release as she continues to anticipate My next move. I pick up the first toy, a spiked wheel, and roll it across the small of her back, down her left ass cheek, across her lips, and back up the other cheek. she lets out a cry of surprise as I take up the next toy in my other hand, an old faithful paddle. I strike her across her ass and she cries out.

"you little slut. Who gave you permission to taste Me?" and I strike again. "WHO?"

"But, i thought..." another strike

Strike, "THAT was your first error," and another strike, this time on the left cheek. "I asked once. I will NOT ask again, you little whore."

"Na..na..nobody."

Strike to the right and a shout of pain. "What?"

A deep breath, then "Nobody, Ma'am." Mmmm I like the sound of that and strike her across both cheeks.

"Do you enjoy My toy, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am" and another strike, but this time with a thin-stripped leather flogger I made. It has a sharp bite. she gasps at the changed sensation and I am driven by her desire. I begin striking over and over again as she cries out.

"Have you had enough, you little whore?" as I pause my assault on her red, welted ass. Her only answer a sharp, deep breath and a moan, which I must assume means no. I strike again and repeat the question, still receiving no answer. One more strike, harder across the back of her thighs this time and she cries out. she has been a good little slut and now deserved her own reward.

I climb onto the bed behind her after grabbing one last toy from the bag. I strap it around My waist and glide the member into her dripping wet pussy. Grabbing a handful of her hair, i start pounding her pussy as she moans louder and louder. "I want to hear you enjoying this, you fucking tramp, or I WILL stop."

"Please...don't stop...Ma'am," she is barely able to breath out. I continue to fuck her as hard as I can until she lets out a scream, her body shakes, and she drops flat to her stomach. I am beside myself with pleasure as I watch her quiver in ecstasy. I remove the strap on, release her wrists, and lay down on the bed next to her. Pulling her onto her side facing Me, I wrap My arms around her, pushing the hair away from her face. W/we are oblivious to the sounds of murmurs around us as the party continues on, lost in each O/other's embrace.

Until we hear two male voices over either side of the bed.

"Good girls."

petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers