Virginal Tits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he recovered from his climax Tim said she had great talent that would certainly flourish with practice. He also reminded her that attitude and enthusiasm would always be the key to great blowjobs and so far she had demonstrated both of those in abundance. Tim helped Suzanne stand up and guided her to the bed. He untied her hands, removed her bra and then retied her hands in the front of her body. Tim couldn't resist fondling her exposed breasts. He then lowered his face to sample her nipples while his hands weighed her huge tits. He loved those tits.

As Tim enjoyed Suzanne's chest her bound hands reached forward to fondle his cock and balls. She observed that it was the first time she was feeling him in a flaccid state. A few seconds later his cock began to stir and Suzanne laughed saying he was apparently transitioning to 'soft on' status- a phrase she'd read but never experienced.

Tim moved away. He placed Suzanne on her back on the bed. She felt decadent wearing only her garter belt, stockings, heels and panties. Tim then raised her hands to the headboard where he used a second necktie to secure her bound wrists to the center of the headboard. This stretched out her body and emphasized her helplessness. It was a new erotic feeling to be so exposed and vulnerable.

Tim climbed onto the bed and slowly removed her panties. His fingers toyed with her pubic hair and he said he hoped she wouldn't be upset with going fully nude. She responded that she'd anticipated that he would probably want her to get a Brazilian waxing in the future and would agree when he required it. It was a strangely erotic surprise when he then said that waxing was the way to go for the long term but that for the immediate future he'd be shaving all of her remaining hair on Saturday while she was cuffed. Her pussy moistened at the thought.

Tim lowered his head between her thighs and nuzzled against the soft flesh above her stockings. As he moved to rub against her pubic hair Suzanne's hips rose to welcome his attention and she said, "You're going to shave me?"

"Yes. I wanted to get rid of all of your hair last week but thought I should let you go at your own pace. Now I've lost patience and will attend to exposing your pussy myself. That should allow all of the hair to grow back simultaneously to the right length for your next waxing." He worked his mouth into her pussy lips and volunteered that should she have any guidance for improving his oral technique she was certainly invited to express herself. "Your pleasure is what I want," he said.

Within a minute Suzanne was squirming on the bed with arousal. "I've been so horny this past week," she said. "Last week you created a nymphomaniac and then told her she couldn't have sex for a week. I need more of your cock."

Tim's hands slid under the cheeks of her ass and lifted her lower body by an inch or two for better access. With her ass in his hands they were also both aware that Tim now had full control of Suzanne's body. He squeezed her ass and she moaned in surrender to him. In this position her scant pubic hair was her only covering. The prospect of having that removed soon by her lover was very erotic to Suzanne. He'd be touching her intimately and deliberately removing her last little shroud. She wondered if her panties would get wet every time she had a wave of sexual arousal. She had little flashes of excitement at least once or twice a day. In the past they would come and go without incident. Would she need to bring an extra pair of panties to work and change whenever she'd gotten excited? She didn't think so; none of her friends had ever complained of wet panties and she knew several of them had shaved pussies. Nonetheless, the prospect of having a passion stain on her panties from time to time was hot. She was becoming the slut her big tits suggested. In another day she'd be a big titted cocksucker with damp panties.

Tim lifted Suzanne's legs and pushed them up toward her shoulders. With her bound wrists she could offer no resistance but didn't really want to anyway. Her body had never been folded in this manner before and she tried to visualize how she looked and what Tim had in mind.

As Tim moved up over her legs she realized how exposed her pussy was. Tim's cock eased in to her and kept going deeper. She grunted as he reached a new depth of penetration. It felt like his cock was poking into her stomach. Having registered the unique depth Suzanne felt his cock withdraw and then thrust forward again. With the greater depth came a longer stroke and another new erotic experience. As he repeated his long strokes Suzanne felt that she could better feel the ridges and veins of his cock; every one of them seemed to rub her nerves just a little more than she'd noticed before. It was intimidating to be skewered so deeply but it certainly felt good as his cock made the journey in and out.

For the first time Suzanne also noticed His balls slapping against her pussy as he hit her depths. She wondered if the slap would be even more intense with no pubic hair. Even now in this position she had the sense that her pussy lips were an integral part of their coupling. Her lips felt like an extension of her pussy sleeve. It was as if his balls were inside of her. She could only assume that when she was hairless that feeling would be even more dramatic. With that thought Suzanne had a crashing orgasm.

Tim's arousal was spiked by Suzanne's clamping on his cock. He began thrusting more powerfully and Suzanne all but screamed as he hit bottom forcefully while she was in her post-orgasmic sensitized condition. She closed her mouth as quickly as possible to kill the scream. Tim assured her any noise she might make wouldn't be heard by anyone. With his subsequent thrusts she grunted and moaned but no longer felt the need to scream. Within another minute she'd recovered sufficiently to consciously tighten her pussy on Tim's cock. He could feel the difference and was soon brought to the brink of orgasm. Suzanne squeezed harder saying, "I resumed doing my Kegel exercises this week. I'd lost some muscle tone but it's coming back pretty quickly. Can you tell?"

Tim's strained 'YES' coincided with his being overwhelmed by a huge orgasm.

After resting on Suzanne upturned thighs for a few seconds, Tim withdrew from her and crashed down next to her on the bed. Suzanne lowered her legs and stretched them to relax her tired thigh muscles. Tim hugged her but left her wrists bound. His hands moved to her breasts which he caressed gently. After a minute Tim said, "I think my cock is done for the evening. I'd love to see your body in the chemise but I suspect I won't take advantage of you until morning. I'll untie you now but you should expect to be in the cuffs for longer tomorrow."

As he untied her Tim asked how Suzanne had felt about having her wrists tied. She said she'd liked it except that it made her blow job efforts harder. Tim agreed that the perfect blowjob includes the woman's selective use of her fingers but tonight had been for training and the introduction of new ideas. There would be other times for the best blowjob.

After a trip to the bathroom and removing her garter belt and stockings Suzanne donned the chemise and modeled it for Tim. He loved the not so subtle bulges of her big breasts topped with distinct nipple bumps. He enjoyed a few handfuls of her breasts and some grabbing of her barely covered ass as he told her how obscenely sexy she was. She responded by noting in a mildly amused tone that Kate would probably like the chemise look too. Tim laughed and said he definitely agreed. He told her to stop worrying about Kate and to look forward to having a better wardrobe.

12