Virginal Tits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

"Fuck me! Do I need to say 'please' or 'sir' to you as my 'Dom'? Tell me what to say and I'll do it. I need your big cock in my neglected pussy now! Please, 'sir', please fuck me!"

"No magic words are needed. I fully intend to fuck you." Tim adjusted the angle of his cock and plunged into her very wet pussy. She screamed as loudly as she had the first time he'd fucked her and was glad no one would hear her from inside his house. The scream was followed by a string of gasps and exclamations as his cock thrust to her depths and withdrew multiple times. His thrusts were long and forceful- exactly what she needed. She was panting and gasping and then cumming violently in just a minute. Tim didn't stop. With his continued thrusts Suzanne found herself experiencing multiple aftershocks and mini orgasms. She was vaguely aware of his balls being enveloped by her lips as she'd felt the prior night. Whether it was different without pubic hair was beyond her ability to analyze but it definitely felt erotic. She remembered the term 'balls deep' from porn and wondered if that's what she was experiencing. Except for last night she'd never been fucked so deeply and it felt great.

After a few minutes Tim's excitement rose to the critical point and with a little intentional pussy clenching Suzanne brought him to a shattering orgasm. He was a great lover but he also brought out the best in her. She was sure he had no complaints. The couple collapsed next to each other on the bed and rested for a few minutes.

With Suzanne's wrists still bound Tim fondled her tits gently. She lay passively. She was enjoying his touch but was also excited with the thought that whether she liked his touch or not he could do whatever he wanted with her body. He'd shaved her most intimate area and now he was caressing her tits. She was his. It also occurred to her that he was so obsessed with her body that he was also hers.

After a few more minutes Tim said, "Tell me more about your experience with Kate. Did you like her hands on you? Were you hot?" Suzanne proceeded to outline the details of their dressing room contact and her confused feelings. She concluded by telling him that she really didn't want to have sex with the petite woman.

"I'm addicted to your big cock," she said. "A little girl's hands or kisses are just not ever going to give me the pleasure I get from being plowed by your cock."

"Okay. I'm pleased to pleasure you. You've been so diplomatic about my cock I'll release you from my prior order to allow Kate to have her way with you. You can deal with any advances as you see fit. Getting rid of Kate will give you more time to worship my cock." He paused and then said, "Now we're getting up. I'll unlock your cuffs. Freshen up in the bathroom and put those panties on again."

After Suzanne had done as he'd directed he told they'd take a little time off from sex as they did some advance preparation work for dinner. He was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts but made no move to put on any other clothes as he began to assemble the components needed for dinner. He assigned Suzanne certain tasks and he began others. Dressed only in a pair of bikini panties Suzanne felt very slutty as she washed some salad ingredients and set the table.

With at least an hour before dinner Tim brought Suzanne to the living room couch and attached her wrists behind her using the 15" chain. He guided her to sit and told her she'd be learning some new things. Using the remote he started a DVD playing on the TV. Suzanne could soon see that the DVD featured women with huge breasts. The first scene involved a blowjob so she paid attention and looked for new techniques. Tim sat beside her and kissed her while feeling up her breasts. She then became aware that the nipple clamps he'd bought were in his hand. Her whole body tensed. She tried to concentrate on the movie and Tim's kissing her but she knew that her sensitive nipples would soon be the target of abuse. Within a minute or two Tim showed her the clamps and affixed the first one to her left nipple. At first the pain was shocking but it soon wasn't worse than a steady ache. The process and pain sequence was repeated on her right nipple. Tim tightened each adjustment screw causing her to winch. He then adjusted them a little more with her feedback to get the tightness equal on each side. She settled in to the unique sensation of having her nipples under constant pressure. With the clamps in place Tim turned back to watch the movie.

Suzanne wondered if she'd be wearing the clamps for the duration of the movie. While the ache was bearable and a little arousing she wasn't too happy at the thought that this might be an hour long experience. When Tim began to play with the connecting chain she felt a new level of increased pain and wondered if he might be getting ready to remove the clamps. His toying was just that and she felt him repeat the playful pulling on the chain several times over the next few minutes.

She lost track of time but eventually Tim told her he was going to remove the clamps. He warned her that removal was the most painful part of the process since the blood would rush back and create significant pain for a brief period. Suzanne screamed as his warning came to pass-twice. As the pain subsided Suzanne found Tim's mouth sucking on each of her nipples in succession. Her pain turned quickly to pleasure. She rapidly began highly aroused. With one of his hands reaching down between her legs and his mouth assaulting her tenderized nipples she had a huge orgasm a few minutes after the clamps had come off. She wondered what role the clamps had played in her body's reaction but then concluded that it didn't matter. She'd just had another crashing orgasm- her third of the day which was more than she'd ever experienced. She smiled at the low sun coming in the window; the day wasn't over yet. She guessed that Tim would find a new way to bring her off at least once more.

After getting a bottle of water for his bound lover and serving it to her Tim said there was a scene near the end of the movie he wanted her to see. Suzanne sat in a mild state of exhaustion as Tim fast forwarded through the movie. He found the scene he wanted and told Suzanne to watch and learn since there was another new experience she'd soon be expected to master.

The scene started slowly and Suzanne had no idea of what Tim was thinking about. In due course the busty woman was naked with the guy and they were getting into lots of kissing and fondling. In another moment Tim's lesson became clear as the women wet the well hung guy's cock with her saliva and he slipped it between her big tits. The woman pushed her breasts together and the big cock slid up and down in the soft fleshy slit between them.

Suzanne was fascinated and could imagine how sexy it would be to feel Tim's cock rubbing between her own tits. She didn't yet know the term but she was seeing her first tit fuck scene. It wasn't shocking but she was rather surprised that using tits as a substitute pussy had never come up in her porn readings. She smiled at thinking that if there was ever a perfect couple for this sex act it was Tim with his big cock and herself with her big tits. She watched intently and got excited as the actors both seemed to be getting very aroused. Watching the woman push her tits together prompted her to say to Tim that she'd need her cuffs undone if he wanted her to do that. He said he knew. Suzanne practically climaxed herself when the actor's cock ejaculated and some of his cum landed on the woman's face.

"I could do that," she said. "In fact, I think your cock and my tits were made for it. Does that sex act have a name?

"Tit Fucking," replied Tim.

"Rather obvious, I guess," replied Suzanne.

"The label may be obvious but there are some nuances in the act. First we need to find a position in which our respective body parts are properly aligned and we can move my cock in the tunnel your luscious tits create. Second, we have to decide on how much lubrication is best and which lube to use. It could just be saliva- that dries a little quickly but has a nice intimate touch and no chemical taste if my cock was to find itself back in your mouth. There are countless lubes that are long lasting but have some taste. Less lube means more friction which can also be nice. As you can see we'll need to experiment on numerous occasions."

"Yes. I see that. Practicing my blowjob technique should tie in nicely with getting you lubricated for fucking my tits. I don't know if I can generate enough saliva. Between the two of us there's a lot of flesh to lube. I hope you won't mind if I have to use my mouth repeatedly to add more saliva. In any event, I'd certainly like to try the natural lubricant approach before turning to chemicals."

"Me, too. Come into the bedroom with me and sit on the edge of the bed. Let's see if that puts us at the right height."

With Suzanne on the bed Tim's cock lined up with her tits pretty well but was a little lower than ideal. "I can sit on my blowjob pillow," volunteered Suzanne. "It's in the living room. Can you get it?" Tim retrieved the pillow and they found it provided the perfect boost. Suzanne leaned forward and kissed the head of Tim's cock. She backed off and said, "I can't push my tits together without my hands. It's up to you but I'd think you'd like the full 'tit fuck' experience."

Tim leaned over and removed the connector from the cuffs saying, "You're quite right. I want your tits to overwhelm my cock. Your hands can help with that."

Suzanne then took the full length of his cock into her mouth and did her best to get it wet. She backed off and tried to generate more saliva which she then applied to the head of his cock in two attempts. She raised her hands to the outside of each breast and pushed her chest forward in an invitation. Tim moved in and placed his cock in her cleavage watching lustfully as Suzanne pushed her tits together around him. Seeing his cock disappear and watching her hands mashing her tits together for his pleasure was a highly erotic moment. He began to fuck the space between her tits and loved seeing the head of his cock peek out from her flesh at the end of most strokes.

He was excited from the beginning but Suzanne increased his passion by lewdly saying, "They feel good don't they. I'll bet you've been thinking about 'tit fucking' me since you first saw my new tits. I didn't know there was such a thing and you were probably already beating off to the image of my soft tits wrapped around your cock."

Tim replied, "You're half right. I did imagine tit fucking you. Any guy would. I didn't beat off though since you drained me dry on our first evening together. I've wanted to enjoy you in so many ways; this was just one of them. This is actually the first time I've done this. I've fantasized about tit fucking with other well endowed women but never had the opportunity to actually live the experience. Nobody else's tits would have been as great as yours; I'm in heaven."

To Tim's chagrin Suzanne removed her hands and pushed Tim back a half step. She dipped her head saying, "Time to get you wet and slippery again." Tim felt substantial saliva drenching his cock as Suzanne took him deep in her mouth for two strokes. She then lifted her head and pushed her chest back forward to re-clasp his shaft between her mounds. Tim's arousal increased dramatically with the visual of her actions and the extra wetness. Her big soft tits felt even better on his cock than in his fantasies. He was soon gasping for air as he shot his load between her tits. Only a small amount of his semen came out onto the exposed mounds of her tits but it was enough to look sexy. Tim commented that he'd expected to shoot onto her neck but that her tits had swallowed him up too well. She responded that he shouldn't be complaining and he assured her that he wasn't.

Tim dropped to his knees and pulled Suzanne's hips to the edge of the bed. He tipped her back to lie on the bed and lifted her legs so they rested on his upper arms. This left her exposed pussy right before him. His face moved into her cleft and he explored her newly shaved pussy lips and her inner folds. His hands grabbed her ass and hips lustfully. She groaned and basked in being ravished. Her hands grabbed handfuls of the bed covering as she rapidly grew more excited. Tim used his right hand to lift her left leg onto his shoulder. He then redirected his free arm so that he could use two fingers to fuck her while his mouth focused on her clit. This drove Suzanne wild and brought her to climax within about 30 seconds.

After a brief clean up Tim put on his boxers and told Suzanne to wear her high heels and the black satin panties. The couple finished preparing dinner dressed that way with Suzanne's cuffs serving as accent pieces on her wrists. They sat in Tim's kitchen and ate by candlelight. Suzanne mentioned that she'd never eaten a meal topless before. Tim said it wouldn't be her last; he enjoyed staring at her naked tits.

After dinner they watched a porn video. Tim told Suzanne he hadn't seen it before and didn't know if it had educational value or not. Suzanne teased him on seeing that it was another cast of well endowed women- suggesting that he apparently liked large breasts. He acknowledged that interest but said her body was the best. She was very toned and had spectacular tits. She blushed at the compliment and thanked him.

When the video was over Suzanne asked if she could practice her blowjob skills using her hands to supplement her mouth. Tim was happy to agree. He was surprised when Suzanne quickly left the room and returned with her special pillow. He relaxed and enjoyed her best blowjob to date praising her throughout as she tried new moves and improved on her prior skills. When she finally brought him to climax Tim was thoroughly exhausted and sexually sated. Suzanne said she was also very tired. She observed that her chemise would need to be washed in the morning but was good for one more night and Tim smiled as he was already thinking of the next morning.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers
12