Virginal Tits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate's repeated touching continued through the fitting of the dresses Suzanne's mind wandered to visualize a man's hands all over her. It was all mildly erotic and she found herself getting aroused. She was surprised at feeling disappointment as Kate finished the last dress.

Kate then reminded Suzanne that she'd brought a cocktail dress as an additional recommendation. She turned to Tim explaining, "Suzanne hasn't seen this other dress but I mentioned it to her. It's more revealing than she might be comfortable wearing but I think you'll love it. I'm really not trying to make an extra sale. Buy it or not as you wish. It's got a low neckline and is exactly what Suzanne's body deserves. From what I've gathered she wouldn't buy this herself so I decided to get you involved in the decision making. I think it will look great on Suzanne for a potential evening in New York City or Las Vegas- someplace a little more sophisticated. It comes in dark navy and black. I brought a black one." With that Kate retrieved the last dress from her garment bag and handed it to Suzanne.

Tim said, "Try it on. If I don't like it we won't buy it. Otherwise, it sounds like I'll be buying you a dress and taking you to Las Vegas for a weekend."

"Oh. That sounds nice," replied Suzanne. She stepped into the dress and turned away so Kate could zip it up. It was a simple black dress with a deeply scooped neck which displayed the entire top half of Suzanne's huge breasts. The neckline of the dress closely followed the line of her demi-bra displaying virtually all of what the bra exposed which left Suzanne feeling practically naked. The dress came to mid-thigh leaving quite a bit of leg exposed. Kate had brought a dress sized to accommodate Suzanne's bust so the body hung loosely. Suzanne was sure Kate would alter it to hug her body closely and she could visualize how sexy the finished dress would look. Suzanne was embarrassed at being so exposed but also exhilarated. She visualized herself as a glamorous starlet like those on TV and in magazine photos showing a perfect body with dramatic cleavage oozing from a tight clingy dress. She knew she had the tits, trim body, lustrous hair and well shaped legs to be the woman in such a picture.

From the expanse of flesh she could see when she glanced down she knew Tim would love the dress and had presumably already decided to buy it. The decision was out of her hands. Her mind skipped to visualizing how she'd feel walking through a busy casino with strangers lustfully staring at her. It was intimidating but exciting. She then envisioned going up in the hotel elevator with Tim fondling her. She could see Tim taking off the dress in a luxury hotel room and making passionate love to her. It was very hot.

Suzanne became aware of Tim and Kate agreeing with each other that the dress was perfect and a 'must have' for Suzanne's body. Tim asked about the price and promptly said he'd buy one in each of the two colors. Realizing that that were treating her as a mere sex object Suzanne was momentarily annoyed but then smiled as she remembered that with Tim that was exactly the arrangement she'd sought. She'd never buy a dress like this for herself nor have the courage to wear it. It was great to have Tim push her along the path to new sexual experiences.

Kate fitted the dress and said she could use the markings for the blue dress as well. She carefully put all of the dresses in the garment bag and asked Tim if his computer was handy. He produced his laptop and turned it on for her. In a few minutes Kate had bookmarked several high end lingerie websites and two specific bras on the Victoria's Secret website. She described the first bra as the favorite 'almost modest' everyday style of her well endowed clients and the second as a good demi-bra for a little more exposure. For evening wear she noted the other sites had hundreds of higher priced demi-bras and plunge styles from which to choose. She told Suzanne to stay away from balcony or push-up styles as she was simply too big. She thought the demi –cup style was the sexiest for breasts like Suzanne's. With an unpadded deep plunge style she'd have fantastic cleavage when that was the look she wanted.

Kate blushed, looked at Tim and then said, "Let me be frank. I'd love to take Suzanne bra shopping but the Internet is a practical alternative. You can find virtually every bra on the Internet but the experience isn't very sexy. If we were to go shopping I'd take every opportunity to fondle her and enjoy her visually in little bits of silk and satin. Even though I doubt I could get her into bed I'd get her turned on and I'd love that." Turning to Suzanne she added, "I'm available to go lingerie shopping anytime you might want- just give me a call."

Suzanne hesitated and thanked Kate for the offer. Kate then made eye contact with Suzanne and continued, "As I said, I know you're hetero and you know that I'm not. Even though I know you're not into girls I do have a request. You could call it a 'tip' for my fashion services. I'd love to see your tits naked and have a few minutes to kiss and fondle them. I haven't been able to think of anything else since I met you yesterday."

To Kate's surprise, without a word Suzanne reached back and unhooked her bra and then slid it off. She brought her hands up under her breasts in a gesture of offering them to the shocked woman and then said, "I'm not a lesbian but having you close to me yesterday and today has made me anxious to have you touch me and maybe kiss me. Only my breasts- nothing below the waist." Suzanne lowered her hands and brought them to her back to push her chest out further. Kate stared at the taller woman's breasts for the first time. They were huge and beautifully shaped. Kate couldn't remember ever seeing any that looked so perfect while being too big for the woman carrying them. She guessed it was Suzanne's height and good body tone that enabled her to look incredibly sexy rather than freakish with the oversized tits. She could be a model for any men's website or magazine- a body that was perfect along with a very attractive face and beautiful long hair. Even her nipples looked to be perfect. They were about a half inch long and seemed to cry out for a mouth to enjoy them.

Struck by Suzanne pose Kate said, "Wow. Tim has trained you well in how to display your assets at their best." Kate moved closer and her small hands reached up and weighed each of the woman's heavy breasts. She marveled at how heavy they were. Each globe was the size of a large grapefruit with the softness of... her own tits. Kate laughed at herself; you couldn't compare Suzanne's tits to hers on any level. These tits were in a whole different world and were the best she'd ever handled. They weren't perfect since you could feel the implants but she wasn't about to criticize. Kate whispered, "They're just as beautiful as I'd imagined," They have a perfect shape and, obviously, the size is awesome. Your nipples are great, too. Thank you for indulging me."

Suzanne moaned with excitement as Kate's mouth closed over one nipple and her fingers toyed with the other. In a low sexy voice Suzanne said, "Take off your top. Rub your nipples against mine. Your rings really caught my attention."

In seconds Kate was topless and flaunting her ringed nipples to Suzanne. With the difference in their height rubbing their nipples together was a little awkward. They experimented with Suzanne bending and crouching. Suzanne loved the sensation of the rings being dragged across her nipples but the needed crouch made the position uncomfortable to hold for too long. Kate surveyed the room and gestured for Suzanne to sit. This adjusted for their height difference by a few inches too much but it put Kate's chest within reach of Suzanne's mouth. Suzanne took the opportunity to explore the rings with her lips and tongue which drove Kate crazy with arousal. After a minute Kate interrupted the action saying, "Stop. I'm the one who loves tits. I want to enjoy yours more." Kate knelt aligning Suzanne's breasts nicely near her face. Kate again worshiped the taller woman's big breasts with her lips, tongue and teeth.

After a minute or two Kate backed off and said, "You have your big cocked boyfriend to relieve your sexual tension after I leave. Would it gross you out if I played with my pussy to get myself off?"

Suzanne replied, "Oh no...that's okay. I...well...Take your shorts off and let me at least feel your ass. You flaunted it to me before and it's very sexy. You can play with my tits or I'll do yours- whichever you'd like. I'll leave your pussy to you but I'd love to play with your ass and tits. Let's get you off." Kate stood up and was out of her shorts and panties in a flash. Suzanne stood and the women kissed as Suzanne fondled the petite woman's ass. Kate broke the kiss and lowered her mouth to Suzanne's left nipple while her right hand fondled the big breasts she'd been lusting for. Her left hand dipped between her own legs and her arousal became very evident. Suzanne panted with excitement as Kate assaulted her breasts. She raised a hand to Kate's nipples and toyed with the rings which drove Kate wild.

Suzanne looked over at Tim and saw him rubbing the outside of his pants. Getting his attention she said, "Don't you dare cum. I'm going to want every inch of your cock buried in me in a little while." Suzanne's self absorption was interrupted by feeling Kate's body begin to spasm with a huge orgasm. As Kate recovered a little she reached up and kissed Suzanne gently whispering, 'Thank you' in between kisses. She then backed up and looked for her clothes saying, "I'll be out of you way in a minute. I think Tim has something hard he really wants to give you in private."

Tim looked at both women and then directly at Suzanne saying, "Kate- if you'd like you can stay and watch. I'm sure Suzanne has never had sex with an audience before. I love to give her new experiences." Tim moved toward Suzanne and walked her into the bedroom with Kate trailing along carrying her clothes but still quite naked. Tim ripped the coverlet off the bed and lowered Suzanne to lie on her back gesturing for her to move toward the center. He rapidly stripped and moved onto the bed near his lover's legs which she instinctively spread apart for him. Grabbing each leg behind the knee Tim pushed her legs up to her chest which both of them knew would give him the deepest penetration. Suzanne was highly aroused from the foreplay with Kate and the anticipation of being fucked hard and deep by Tim's big cock. She glanced over and saw Kate fiddling with one of her rings and staring lustfully at the couple. Suzanne got a new chill from the realization that she was going to be watched having sex. What does a lesbian think while watching hetero sex? Would she be looking at Suzanne wishing she was the one fucking her? What would arouse her the most?

All thoughts of Kate left Suzanne when she felt the first touch of Tim's cockhead at her pussy. He hesitated and her nervous system kicked into its highest level of readiness for the sensations her body knew would soon overwhelm her. His big cock never ceased to shock her nerves as it stretched her pussy and even though she knew what to expect the first few seconds seemed to surprise her every time. He pushed in forcefully and she screamed with passion. Suzanne noticed Kate jump from the scream but then twist her nipple ring as she was clearly getting involved in the heat of their sex. Suzanne shivered as Tim's length filled her completely, withdrew and plundered her again. She was as addicted to his cock as he was to her tits. His cock was fantastic and he knew how she loved it when he used long, deep strokes. Each thrust seemed to reach just a little bit further than the last. She knew that was probably impossible but it certainly felt that way. He was literally fucking the pent up arousal out of her as she experienced her first orgasm. He didn't let her rest as her mind floated through the wonderful release and welcomed his continued strokes. She guessed she'd have at least one more climax before he was done and she basked in the thought.

Looking over at Kate she saw the petite woman abusing her ringed nipple and furiously fucking herself with her free hand. Suzanne had never seen a woman masturbate before and found the scene to be very erotic. She wondered if she looked so intense when she was pleasuring herself. Suzanne remained fascinated by the rings. She wouldn't want them in her own nipples but she loved the heavy character of Kate's. Perhaps on another day she could give Kate a mix of pain and pleasure by playing with her rings.

Suzanne knew she was building toward another orgasm. Tim's straining body and big cock were really getting to her. She tried to assess how close Tim was to cumming and wanted to hold herself off until then. Concluding that he was getting close she bore down with her Kegel muscles to bring them both off. Thinking about what she was doing with her muscles made it even more exciting. She pictured her tubular pussy constricting on his shaft and how the ridges and bumps on his cock felt as they were forced through the tightened tunnel. She gasped as her orgasm began and she could sense Tim also losing control. For the next twenty seconds neither of them had any control over anything as each body jerked through the paralysis of sexual climax. Muscular exhaustion followed and they remained joined by their inertia. Finally, each of their minds recovered enough to consider moving and slowly their muscles reacted to the appropriate brain waves. Tim lifted his weight off of her thighs and she stretched her legs as he gradually rose and then collapsed near her on the bed.

The couple remained quiet as their breathing slowed. Suzanne was startled as she heard Kate's deep breathes and groans of excitement. She couldn't see Kate but the noises were those of orgasm. She could visualize Kate's self-delivered climax as the natural conclusion to their sexual exhibition. She'd almost forgotten about Kate but now was pleased to reflect on how her sex had brought sexual release to her first audience. Kate's voice seemed to move about- probably because she was dressing while speaking. She merely said, "Wow... I've never watched before. It was very hot. I'll leave you two alone now."

12