Virginal Vixen

Story Info
Alicia Keys & Tex are music lovers.
1.6k words
4.17
23.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

Alicia Keys' long graceful fingers were tinkering with the keys of the grand piano in the living room of her penthouse suite. She was working on a composition to follow-up her smash hit 'Falling.' She called it "First Love" – a song filled with angst about a young girl who met and fell in love with a guy who after a wonderful brief time they had spent together vanished. Then upon seeing the guy back, she was told that he couldn't remember her. Each time she saw him then, he was often always surrounded by girls and no matter how hard she tried to be noticed by him he paid no attention.

Other than herself in the penthouse suite, was Tex Hardy, a black chef hired to cook her food, fix her drink, and serve them to her at her beck and call. The recording company to which she was on contract had booked her in this suite for as long as she could make her songs for the follow-up album.

Tex was polishing the glasses in the bar when Alicia called her. "Yes, Miss Keys" he said, walking up close to her. "Ah, will you make me some tea with lemon and bring me my favorite biscuits please," she said hardly looking up at him. "As you say so Miss Keys." He made a curtsy bow and retreated to the bar. She was now getting used to the perks of being a celebrity.

Tex carried flitting similarities of Sidney Portier and Denzel Washington but quite a looker in his own right. He was neither tall or short. He stood 5'9," but he moved like a tall guy and the way his clothes hang on him hint of a well-cut body. Two days passed when Alicia realized his talent as a cook. He's very artistic with his craft. She wondered how he fared in the bed stakes. She hadn't tasted her own color.

Every morning, Alicia would stride by clad in a belly baring tank top and crotch hugging white shorts, tiny socks and Reebok trainers for her routine exercises. She would start by stretching, then she would ride the stationary bike, the threadmill and do lunges with light dumbbells, some abdominal crunches and then head for the shower. Afterwards Tex would serve her breakfast, which consisted of a fruit of her choice, orange juice, multi-grain bread, and white egg omelet spiced with herbs.

After eating she would go back to her work playing and singing until past beyond lunchtime. During the day some guests would pay her a visit but not for long as they knew that her time was preciously and exclusively devoted to her creative activity.

When she was doing a cover of a seventies song called "Love Won't Let Me Wait," she began casting glances towards Tex who is ever as always alert for whatever she needed.

"Tex, would you come over here please," she called him.

"Yes, Miss Keys?" he said in his usual low bedroom voice.

"I think you have a nice voice. Do you sing?"

"Well, yes I think I can manage a tune."

"What are your favorite songs?"

"A little bit of R & B, soul and stuff like that."

"Good. Can you sing one of your favorite songs."

He stared up in the ceiling as if there is a list that he could read there.

"C'mon and I'll accompany you and back you up. Let's have a little fun. It'll help me get some inspiration."

"Alright," he said clearing his throat and began belting out his own version of Carol King's 'Will You Love Me Tomorrow.' Alicia took his voice in C to C minor 9 and the rest went as easy as walking in the park.

"Hey not bad, Tex, you sing good," she remarked. "Let's repeat it. I love it. Let's do some improvisation, okay, put some air into the lyrics and I think its gonna be a blast. I believe you can do it."

Later on he sat by her side and surprised her by showing some Beethoven sonata chops on the piano keys that astounded her. "Oh, you can play! You've got talent! That's great! How come you're so silent all these days that I'm here?"

"I was just doing what I have to do."

"You could play and sing and you've got a wonderful voice. You should be a singer."

"I used to sing when I was a kid and had a few recordings. But I lost my voice when I was orphaned. When I was sixteen I had to live on ma own an' start findin' me a job. I started working as a dishwasher in the kitchen of a big disco house until I got interested in cooking and that's how my story goes."

As the conversation deepened, Alicia asked for scotch and they both drank like they were celebrating.

Much later on it was only Tex who's seated on the piano chair. Alicia was lying across he piano with a leg raised extended out from the slit of her white lycra tunic that appealed to her dark olive skin tone. Her hair was braided and although she didn't wear much make-up her face looked like a virginal vixen that would drive any hot-blooded male go bananas.

Tex kept his cool playing the piano while furtively ogling her elegant features. Alicia was aware that Tex had his sensual desire brewing. "Tex, would you please turn on my CD player and play that Hugo Montenegro CD so your hands could play me."

Tex obeyed and a moment later the suite was filled with that sweeping, dreamlike effect of Hugo Montenegro's flutes music and the choral rendition of: "This time we almost make some pieces fit. Didn't we, girl..."

When Tex turned about, Alicia was already standing before him. "Shall we dance?" They danced, sweetly as they held hands and made their bodies get close to each other, her swell of breasts brushing against his body. And then moments later, they were dancing crotch to crotch, Alicia's hands locked behind his neck and their lips were fused like lovers would do. His erection radiated heat to her groin.

The next moment Alicia had brazenly activated her sexual lust. She was lying on her back on the grand piano, her tunic had ridden beyond her hips and Tex was caressing her plump pussy through her white sheer panties with his face. He loved the fruity, musky smell of her sex. "Oh Tex rip off my panties and devour me!" she said in her best sexy voice. Tex obliged and peeled off her panties.

Tex' hands traveled up her thighs and pushed their way into her thick triangle of black pubic hair. She caught her breath and gave a little gasp of excitement as he lowered his head. "Oh! I love it...I love it so much...oh you're good at it...ohhh! The soothing music of Hugo Montenegro jived with Tex's darting tongue between Alicia's legs. She gasped and moaned with pleasure. In a minute or two Alicia could not keep herself from screaming aloud as she shuddered in orgasm. The top edge of the piano where her ass had been gyrating for awhile became wet with her love juice and so was Tex' face.

Weakened for a moment by the pleasure to the bone orgasm, Tex took her hand and made her come down from the piano. He undressed her and turned her to bend on the piano. For awhile he feasted his eyes on her beautiful body and then his hands caressed her spectacular buns. Alicia peered above her shoulder and saw Tex unzipped his pants, pulled them down his thighs and took out his enormous cock from his briefs. He rubbed the purple head several times along her cunt hole until it was shiny with her love juice. Then he squeezed it inside, inch by inch until all was accommodated. Then he began to move slowly, savoring the hot sensation that gripped his cock. She gasped. He squeezed her bottom, kneading the two cheeks, slapping them as he quickened the pace. Alicia was panting and groaning. She could feel the veins of his cock sliding inside her and making a tumult of pleasure she couldn't describe. He would go fast and then slow and if he was slowing down he would reach for her lovely tits, squeeze them tenderly with his hands and tweak her nipples.

Then Tex made Alicia turn over, pulled her hips down on the floor and devoured her succulent cunt once again. When she was on the verge of her second coming he pushed his cock anew into her wet and slimy cunt. As he pumped away, she grew tense and grabbed the lapel of his unbuttoned top uniform, pulled him close to her until their lips and tongue were in frantic engagement. Her legs wrapped around his waist and soon he was getting nearer and nearer to his climax and his balls had crinkled up. "Should I ... pull it out ... Miss... Miss Keeeysss," he said trying to muster some more strength to lengthen his staying power. "Yes...yes...I'm coming, keep on fucking me, fuck meeee Tex...oh...oh...fuck meeee!" she wailed like she would never finished. She watched Tex grimacing and the more her orgasm was prolonged. She kept wailing until Tex could no longer hold off. Suddenly he pulled out his cock and a number of big loops of white liquid stuff were shot out, pouring all over her tummy and cunt. Both had mutual gigantic orgasms and were panting like joggers in the park.

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers