Virginity Lost in an Ancient Place

Story Info
18 year-old virgins share the ancient woodland sunset.
2k words
4.2
35.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight poured through every window in Sophie bedroom rebounding off of mirrors and lighting her horizontal body as she lay in anticipation on her bed. She swung her legs round to sit before standing to look in her mirror, again. She looked beautiful, her auburn hair wrapped around her head in a French braid and her summer dress subtly hanging from her, tracing a gentle line over her perfectly formed breasts, reaching halfway down her thigh and revealing her beautifully long pale legs. The sun caught her hair, lighting up the deep red tones and accentuating her subtle freckles which peppered her entire body. She smiled, and felt the butterflies once again in her tummy.

The doorbell rang. Sophie's heart jumped and she had to take a long hard looked at herself to steady her nerves. She waited for her mum to call up to her and when it came she slowly, carefully descended the stairs to meet James at the front door. They said nothing but simply looked into each other's' eyes, full of love, desire and the warmth of the evening. Sophie's mum had already disappeared into the kitchen and was ensconced in the washing up once again. The young lovers bade her goodbye and, James taking Sophie's hand, made their way down the path.

They said nothing as they approached the deep green woodland but both felt as if they might burst if they didn't speak. James gently pulled Sophie to a halt and turned her to face him.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," Sophie replied, "and I've been nervous, and excited all day. I've been thinking about you all day, and I can't wait, I love you."

They kissed lightly and hugged long and happily before James led Sophie through the kissing gate and onto the path through the ancient deciduous forest. They walked along the path for some time listening to the birds and spotting the occasional crepuscular mammal before turning off the path onto a small trail deeper into the trees. The trail was probably the result of deer wondering through, wearing down the ground slowly developing an ancient foraging route. James led Sophie caringly pointing out low braches and patches of mud for Sophie, in her canvas dolly shoes, to avoid.

The low sun, streaming through the branches, lit their path as the young lovers made their way to the small clearing. A pool of sunlight lit the moss covered Neolithic ruins. James had wondered when he found the spot just how old the stones were and why no-one had bothered to study them but with so many in the area he guessed he could keep these to himself: a special place with a hidden history where he and Sophie could build their own story, a happy, sun-touched intimacy.

He led her over the small stream, lightly dancing across the two logs and holding her hand as she followed, then up the small bank to the small plot of level ground on which the old stones lay. They weren't visible from the path and were barely recognisable as stones at all due to the soft covering of deep green moss coating their immense surfaces. Four in all, fallen but as solid as the day they were erected thousands of years ago, and big. Almost ten feet long and 4 feet wide, the biggest and most accessible, laid on a very slight angle made a perfect place to lay.

With the sun pouring through the branches in beams of gentle orange light it was now Sophie's turn to lead. She stood looking up and listening, bringing her hands to her upper chest. She undid the button at the top of her dress before moving silently forward and taking James in her arms. They kissed passionately, their tongues exploring each other's' mouths and their bodies intertwining, becoming closer and closer. Sophie gently pulled away and let James' fingers trace a path over her hips and across her belly before falling to his sides. She brought her hands back to her chest, her fingers following the line of her dress to the next buttons. She seductively fastened one, two, three of the buttons allowing James to see her pale, beautiful skin resting sweetly in her floral balconette bra.

She took his hand, pulled him closer and drew his hand to the satin bow holding the cups of her bra together.

"Pull it" she said.

James gently tugged at the fabric and the knot released allowing her breasts to fall softly into his hands. A single bead of sweat made its silent path down between her pretty, fleshy orbs. His hands followed the line of her body down, his fingernails tracing a light path over her soft, dark pink nipples, down over her belly to the final buttons on her dress. Looking deep into her eyes he released them and she let the yellow flowery fabric fall from her shoulders onto the dry leafy ground below. Stood, now, in just her flowery briefs and her pumps she took to undressing her sweetheart, laying hands on his chest, bringing her lower body close to his, feeling his growing excitement. She pulled his t-shirt over his head revealing his lightly tanned body and, pressing her chest into his, felt the warmth of his body against her cooler breasts. Her pert nipples pressed into his chest as she reached for the button on his jeans.

Releasing it and drawing down the zip she pushed the denim fabric to the floor. He slipped off his sandals and trousers to leave his stood in just his own undergarments. He was thankful the place was so secluded but at the same time didn't care if people knew what they were doing.

Sophie pressed her body into James' feeling the contours of his skin. He went to speak but she put a finger to his lips and pushed him against the huge rock, following with her own body. Feeling the hard rod protruding from James' body against hers she slid her fingers inside his remaining clothes and slid them down his legs to the floor leaving her on her knees. She lightly kissed up James' thighs toward his midriff. With almost imperceptible gentleness she drew her tongue the full length of his hardened phallus and engulfed his bulbous head between her thin lips leaving a faint lipstick mark around his shaft. She drew her head upwards slowly releasing James' now throbbing penis and taking with her a fluidic drop of precum. She rose to his height, took a step backwards and, looking him passionately in the eye slid her panties down over her beautifully freckled long legs.

The birds twittered intensely in the trees as dusk drew in, and with the sun now casting orangey-purple tones across the forest Sophie grasped James' hand, turned him, lay her body against the rock and, looking deep into her eyes told him "I'm ready".

He moved subtly closer as she parted her legs. Her pussy glistened with wet anticipation in the evening light, the tip of his waiting penis also. He wrapped his hands around the sides of her slim, pale body and brought his pubis close to hers. He poised his penis at the entrance to her virgin pussy before gently pushing his throbbing rod between her moist, ready lips. She gasped as the head of his cock slid a little way into her innermost being, the tight channel squeezing him as his engorged cock only sought to expand further. She winced as he pushed further in. He drew back but she grasped at his ass and pulled him back to her, deeper even. He took the cue and despite her wincing and moaning at the pain he rhythmically worked his way deeper and deeper inside her now sopping wet pussy.

Juice poured down her legs as he worked her pussy harder and harder, pumping his meaty cock in and out of her deep, welcoming vagina. She grasped at him, nails scratching down his back as he grappled with her trembling tits, her midriff, her ass. Raising up one of her breasts he took her nipple between his teeth and pulled at it as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her.

She undulated wildly and out of control as her first orgasm hit. The pain and pleasure intertwined as waves of euphoria swept over her body. Her body pumped hard around James' shaft deep inside of her and he exploded shooting thick creamy semen deep inside her quivering body. They cried out in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed their senses.

Rampant now, James continued to rhythmically pump within Sophie's grasping at her body and pulling himself deeper still inside the sensual folds of her sexual core. She came again, her aching vagina squeezing James' hard cock deep inside and forcing him to burst forth again. He cried out again and slammed his body against hers feeling her now erect nipples protruding into his chest.

Sweat droplets formed on his forehead as he slowed to a rest still intertwined with Sophie's body. They held each other in the peace of the darkening forest.

"That was amazing," said James, "you were amazing".

"I love you" Sophie offered.

James pulled gently away from the lovers embrace sliding gently from within her. A thick trickle of intertwined fluids flowed down over the rock and moss and onto the forest floor. Sophie pushed James back a little and dropped to her knees in front of him. Bringing her face close to his cum-soaked genitals she began to lap at the slowly softening rod which immediately sprung back to attention and oozed the last of his sexual juices. She sucked his head into her mouth and, working the meaty rod, tongue poised at the tip, drew out the fluid swallowing it hungrily and enthusiastically until he could exude no more. He reached down to grasp her head, guided her to his level and kissed her passionately tasting their juices on her tongue. She kissed him hard and after a while pushed him down to his knees. He instinctively leant his head towards her sweet smelling pussy, his tongue tracing a path up through her slit, probing between her labia before curling the tip of his tongue beneath the hood of her clitoris. Drawing her clitoris into his mouth James began to rhythmically suck at it. Sophie's legs gave way as she fell back against the rock. Her body, unsure of what was happening and unready for the fresh onslaught exploded in pleasure and ecstasy. She shook violently and it was all James could do to meek her clitoris from slipping from his succulent lips. Sophie quivered as the new sensation of an oral assault on her body washed over her. She felt her body suddenly become wet as her pussy involuntarily squirted pumping fresh juice from within the folds of her hot, wet vagina. The fluid flowed onto James' chin and chest as he worked her clitoris harder and harder. She exploded again, convulsing violently before slumping on the rock fully spent at the sexual rampage that had been exacted within her body.

Dripping in their shared fluids the two young lovers lay embracing each other on the soft, moss-covered rock. The cool night air drifted across their bodies and stimulated subtle goose bumps over Sophie's breasts which James gently stroked lovingly in post-coital bliss. They listened to the birds as they came in to roost and sat in silence for a while, happy and contented. They would no doubt visit again, their special place, before the summer was out, when thoughts would turn to heading to university. They would be apart but their connection would forever be there, they would always have the hidden ruins, that special night when they both lost a part of themselves to each other.

The moonlight streamed through the trees as the lovers helped each other dress, slowly and sensually. They carefully traced their path back to the main track through the woods, back to the gate where they lingered for a while knowing that soon they would depart from each other and sleep separately despite the intimacy of their encounter. They walked silently towards Sophie's house. He watched as she opened the unlocked front door and slipped inside. He lingered a while outside before making off into the night.