Virgins for Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie and Sylvia discover the pleasures of anal sex.
5.7k words
4.68
164.4k
70
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for another fuck with Taylor?" Julie asked her younger sister, Sylvia. "I wanna do it again today while mother's still away."

"Look, Julie," answered her sister, "we can't do this. What happened yesterday was a fluke. You blackmailed Taylor into having sex with us; we can't do it again, it's not right. Anyway, sooner or later mother will find out about it so let's not take any more chances."

"Don't worry; I've got Taylor where I want him. He can't say no because he's afraid I might tell mother about what happened."

What had happened was that Julie had hoodwinked the family handyman, Taylor, into initiating the sisters into the mysteries of sex. Julie had succeeded in getting her way despite the two girls being kept virtual prisoners at the ranch by their tyrannical mother. Now she and Sylva were no longer virgins; they could envision in their future college years being part of the active social life, like their friend Angie. But yesterday's initiation, however welcome, was only a beginning. Julie needed to know more, and fast, before the summer holidays ended. She wasn't going off to school as some rube who didn't know about sex.

"Let's go down to the pool and see if we can entice him again." She walked out of the room and Sylvia, as usual, followed, not wanting to defy her strong-willed sister.

They found Taylor working by the pool. He looked at them severely.

"Don't try anything naughty," he said before they could utter a word. "I know what you're thinking and I'm not going to do it again. Don't tell me you're going to tell your mother about yesterday because I've figured it out. You wouldn't dare tell her. She might fire me, but she would treat you even worse."

Julie felt deflated. He had seen through her bluff. What he said was true; telling her mother she had sexual intercourse with Taylor was the last thing she would do. She said nothing and dejectedly led Sylvia back to the house.

"Damn!" she cursed, once out of earshot of Taylor. "Now what are we going to do? I can't force him to fuck us."

She climbed the stairs to the room Sylvia and she used as an upstairs boudoir and sitting room. She plopped down on a big chair and bit her lip.

"It's better this way, don't you see?" said Sylvia. "We found out what we wanted to know. There's no point in risking it again."

As usual, Sylvia was trying to steady her adventuresome older sister; but Julie heard nothing, except the implicit admission that Sylvia too had wanted to lose her virginity. In this case with a large black 45-year old former athlete who had worked for their family ever since they could remember.

"I'm not going to give up," said Julie. "There must be away, I've just got to think. Anyway, you liked it didn't you, Sylvia?"

The latter hesitated, remembering the intense pleasure she had felt during her encounter with Taylor. Although she felt sure that she didn't want to try any more 'hanky panky' with Taylor or anyone else, Sylvia felt a warm glow in her loins from the memory of the five wonderful orgasms that rocked her body, one after the other as he pushed his big penis into her virgin pussy. She momentarily closed her eyes as her thoughts drifted back to that exquisite feeling when she felt herself being stretched open and filled by his throbbing meat. If she focused on that memory she could almost still feel the way her soaked pussy lips rippled over the thick ridges and veins of his hard shaft as he thrust again and again into her welcoming body. She suddenly jerked out of this erotic daydream, hoping that Julie hadn't noticed her distraction.

"You know what I think. Anyway, just because it felt good doesn't mean I'll do it again."

Julie smiled to herself, satisfied with this characteristic reply for now. She knew that Sylvia would succumb again if she engineered another sexual encounter with Taylor.

The rest of the day passed slowly, as did the evening. Their mother was still away on her business trip. Through the window of the sitting room they could see the light from Taylor's room across the courtyard above the garage. He was watching TV.

The next day Julie burst into her sister's room soon after breakfast. Julie usually slept later than Sylvia but this morning she was all energy.

"I think I know a way to get him to fuck us!"

Sylvia sighed. She was going to have to listen to this nonsense again.

"You know what they say about men," continued her sister, excitedly. "They can't resist what turns them on. Most like sluts; some like leather and vinyl, that kind of stuff, others like stockings and heels. We have to give Taylor something to get him going. You see," she went on, "whatever he says to us, his cock will respond if we appeal to his fantasies."

"You must be crazy," Sylvia said when Julie finally gave her a moment. "You heard what he said. He isn't going to fall for it again."

"He will if we tease him just the right way. Remember how it worked before? He resisted until we paraded our hot stuff in front of him. I could see his cock moving in his pants while he was trying to get us to stop teasing him."

"Oh, God. You can't really mean that!"

"I sure am, and I think I know what to try. Look, we're cute, we're blonde white girls and we're less than half his age. We need to capitalize on our strong points. We'll make sure he sees us as innocent young girls and sluts at the same time. I think that should work with any red-blooded male."

Sylvia groaned. Once again Julie was going off half-cocked with one of her crazy plans. She knew it was useless to fight it. All she could do was see what happened and wait for it to fail.

"You remember those little shepherdess costumes we wore for the school play?"

"You can't be serious, Julie! I was about twelve when I wore that and you were not much older."

"OK, they'll be tight, but we can make them fit and it won't be bad if they show more than they were intended to show."

At 19, Julie had a petite, trim figure. Her eighteen-year-old sister was similarly built, if markedly more buxom up top. Julie ran off to the storeroom to hunt for the old costumes. Sylvia followed, thinking about how the costume had made her look like Little Bo Peep.

"Here they are!" shouted her sister eagerly. She held up a white short-waisted satin dress, with pink bows and a frilly little skirt. Then she held up another one just like it. They looked terribly small to Sylvia. What on earth was her sister up to?

"I think we can fit into these OK. They're gonna show our knickers, but that's what I want and you're going to overflow the top a bit. What we need are some stockings and some high heeled shoes to match. I think I know where to find them!"

Julie rummaged some more in the closet and finally found what she was looking for: two pairs of white stockings with little pink bows at the top.

"This should do fine. Now what we need is some sexy panties and shoes. Let's look in mother's closet."

Once again she led her sister to her mother's room where they had found a horde of lingerie and other items in a locked closet. It didn't take her long to find what she wanted: pink thongs and high-heeled shoes to match. Her mother certainly had a large collection! Julie was too focused on finding what she needed to wonder why her mother needed these items.

"OK," she said, "Let's take them to our room and see if we can get them on."

Sylvia followed her sister again to her room, where they tried on the items they had found. The little costumes were very tight.. Sylvia especially had trouble with her shepherdess dress: it was too small, especially up top where she had grown considerably to a rounded C cup. Her ample breasts overflowed the small, girlish dress, giving her an embarrassingly deep cleavage.

"It's too small," she said. "I can't fit into this." Her sister looked her over.

"It's OK. It shows off your tits, Sylvia. He'll love it."

Sylvia looked uncertain. She couldn't imagine looking decent in this getup.

"Anyway," said Sylvia, "we can't appear in these outfits. Taylor would see right through us and tell us to forget it."

Again, Julie was gratified that Sylvia wasn't questioning the object of their efforts, only the likelihood it would succeed. She knew that she had won at least half the battle of convincing her sister to go along.

"I know that. We won't just walk in on him like this. First we'll explain that we need to rehearse for a play and ask him to be the audience."

"What? There's no way he'll go along with that. He'll see right through it."

"Not if we present it the right way. Remember how much he enjoyed our rehearsals six years ago? We'll tell him we've been asked to do it again. Taylor is not that hard to persuade if we use the right approach."

Doubtfully, Sylvia kept silent. She felt that sooner or later this plan would collapse and so didn't see any point in refusing to go along with her insistent older sister. Julie slipped out of the costume into her regular clothes and her sister did the same. They went downstairs in search of Taylor.

Finding him on the patio near the pool, Julie gave him a big smile.

"Taylor, we need a favor."

"What?"

"You remember that little play we were in when we played shepherdesses in the pageant at school?"

"Yes, I do. That was a long time ago. Let's see, it must be five years or more. I remember how sweet you two looked in those costumes."

"Well, the local theatre has asked us to do it again. They can't find anyone else. We have to use the same costumes we wore before, even if they are a bit small. We're willing to help them out, but really need to rehearse. Would you mind helping us...by being our audience?"

"It's OK, I guess," said Taylor, good naturedly, relieved that they seemed to have dropped their demands for sex. Julie smiled at him knowingly.

"Thanks. We'll be back soon."

She led her sister back upstairs. "Now we've got to hook him. Here's the plan: we'll put on the costumes; not too much make up, just enough to look nice and theatrical. The main thing is to make sure he's looking long enough to get a little horny. After that, it will be easy."

The girls put on their costumes, then the stockings and shoes. The dresses were too short to cover the stocking tops, just as Julie intended. She gathered her light blonde hair into two little pony tails and tied them with bows. She did the same for Sylvia. They checked themselves in the mirror. The look was what Julie wanted: sweet innocence along with the full ripeness of teen girlhood, with a strong hint of the slut underneath. She crossed her fingers that it would work.

Taylor watched them go through the motions of their act without protest. It wasn't until Julie turned around and flung her little dress up, exposing her ripe bottom creased by the little white thong that he finally reacted.

"Hey, what are you up to? You aren't trying anything funny are you?"

Julie kept on, wiggling her ass at him. Sylvia, to her surprise, found herself doing the same.

"Of course not. We're just doing our act."

"It looks naughty to me, not the way it should be."

"Do you like it?"

"Uh...yes. It's very good, but........."

Julie looked around. She saw a bulge rapidly forming in Taylor's swim shorts. She knew she was succeeding.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Taylor swallowed hard. The sight of this young white girl in her cute little dress talking to him like a slut was too much. He couldn't help his reaction but he also couldn't deny the pressure that was building relentlessly in his pants until his big cock started throbbing with need.

"Now, Julie, I told you no more of this nonsense. You can't do this kind of stuff again."

Julie continued to wiggle her ass at him. Reaching back she pulled her panties aside and then her cheeks apart leaning over so that her ass was completely exposed to him.

"Wouldn't you like to put it in my ass, Taylor?"

Taylor was caught between his determination not to again succumb to sexual blackmail and the delicious picture before his eyes. He could see the budding rose of Julie's anus winking at him and the long crack of her ass leading to her ripe vulva which glistened with dewy moistness. He felt a surge in his loins as he surveyed the comely slut displayed so deliciously.

She turned around and smiled at him. His cock was standing stiff in his shorts, so much so that it looked like a tent held up by a big pole.

"Now Julie, you stop that kind of talk."

She came up to him and touched the protrusion in his underpants. He didn't move.

"Oh, I know you want to slide that hard cock into my little cunt, Taylor, and squeeze it for you. And Julie wants it too, don't you Julie?"

"Yes," her sister murmured, feeling a growing wetness between her thighs.

"So be a good boy and give us what we want," Julie added, pulling off his shorts and exposing his erect penis, already showing a drip of pre-cum from its big black head. She rubbed it slowly, her heart pounding at the thought of what this huge cock was going to do to her. Meanwhile, Taylor sat back on a big chair unable to resist temptation any longer.

"Here", she said, "let me show you my juicy cunt."

Julie slipped off her thong and thrust her legs apart, showing him her mound covered in golden ringlets of soft hair. Involuntarily, he put his hand to it, sliding a finger into the moist crack.

"Come over here, Sylvia and rub his cock." Sylvia obeyed, mechanically. A moment later she was massaging the ebony knob covered with the pre-cum which now gushed from it.

Julie smiled with satisfaction. She had succeeded. Now for the fun.

Julie let Taylor finger her until she was dripping wet. When she was completely ready she signaled Sylvia to stop and moved over Taylor's penis, slowly lowering herself onto it. It slid easily into her slippery hole. She paused a moment with satisfaction, giving Sylvia a knowing look, then began to fuck him, raising and lowering herself along the length of his big tool.

Sylvia couldn't help watching them. Her fingers found her wet crack and began rubbing slowly. She breathed heavily. Taylor lay back in the chair until he was lying on his back, savoring the feeling of a tight little blonde pussy grasping his black manhood. He looked up and saw Sylvia with her thong off and her bushy blonde pubic hair spread apart as she fingered her big, prominent clit. He reached out and pulled her towards him until she knelt above him. Somehow she knew what to do; instinctively she lowered herself to his mouth and sighed deeply as his black tongue began to lick her clit and moist slit.

Sylvia felt the waves of pleasure spreading in her loins. She quickly lost control as the first orgasm swept through her body. Taylor didn't stop; he kept licking until another climax shook her young body.

Julie felt her own orgasm building. She plunged down on the hard shaft between her legs, feeling the surge of pleasure deep inside her. A moment later the wave of ecstasy overcame her. She let out a cry and bit her lip as the passion throbbed within her and she could feel her juices flowing over his hardness. When it subsided, she calmed her breathing and lifted off Taylor's gleaming cock.

"Now, fuck Sylvia, she's ready for it."

Taylor did not need encouragement by this time. Too excited to care about the consequences, he positioned himself in between the younger girl's open legs. His knob entered her without resistance. He felt her cunt grip him tightly and began thrusting in and out. Sylvia whimpered something he couldn't hear but a minute later he felt her spasms as she peaked to another orgasm. He kept thrusting as the pleasure built up in his loins. He wasn't going to be able to restrain himself too much longer yet he desperately held back, wanting to prolong the wonderful sensation of fucking the pretty blonde teen as long as possible.

Sylvia cried out as she climaxed again. Dimly Taylor realized once again that she was amazingly multi-orgasmic. She would keep going as long as he did but Julie wasn't going to let them fuck on.

"Now, Taylor, don't you want to try my ass?" She crouched on the floor in the doggy position, swinging her beautifully rounded little ass back and forth in front of him. Reaching back she slowly pulled her cheeks apart so that he could get the best possible view of the tight little hole that was eager to accommodate his pulsating erection.

At this Taylor stopped and turned toward her with a strange look. He pulled his black rod out of Sylvia's hole and swung it toward her. Julie handed Sylvia some lube.

"Rub that on it and then help him put it in," she ordered.

Too far gone to question anything, Sylvia complied. She rubbed the wet slippery lubrication onto Taylor's enormous erection. He grinned as she spread it onto the big head and then guided it to her sister's asshole. Slowly Taylor pushed it into the little rosebud. Julie fingered her clit as it pushed against the opening. Her virgin asshole was resisting but she was determined to experience this and carried on trying to force it inside her. Suddenly her ass gave way and the head slipped inside, her tight hole closing around the back of his swollen knob. Julie cried out:

"Oh my God, that is so big!"

"Let it be for a while," said Taylor. "You'll get used to it.

Julie wondered at how Taylor seemed to know so much about ass fucking but she did as he asked without question, only too happy to give herself to this powerful male. After a moment she relaxed and it felt much better. He pushed it in another inch, then another. She relaxed more and gradually felt the big cock enter her the whole way until his heavy balls came to rest on the soaked lips of her pussy. Again, they relaxed until she adjusted to the feeling.

"Fuck me!" she ordered him.

Taylor didn't need another word, he was happy to follow that instruction to the letter. With painstaking slowness he withdrew his rock hard cock until only the swollen head remained inside her. Julie felt oddly very empty all of a sudden and was desperate to again feel his thick manhood claiming her. Taylor hesitated for one agonizing moment before pushing his cock all the way back up her rectum in one steady stroke. Julie was panting hard with the intensity of this experience and the two of them rocked together as he began to fuck her faster and harder, his black pole extending its whole length into her and then out again.

Sylvia watched in fascination, fingering her protruding clit. She felt horrified at the idea of having a big hard cock in her ass yet she was also mesmerized at the prospect of possibly experiencing this herself. She couldn't stop herself cumming again as she watched her sister climb to another pinnacle.

This time Taylor let himself go. The sight of such a beautifully tight, round ass wrapped around his swollen penis was too much for him. Taylor was far from new to this but this young lady's asshole really was made for fucking and with one last powerful lunge his semen flooded her as he jerked with his big orgasm. Julie's ass was stretched so tightly around his thick cock that she could feel every jet of cum as it traveled along his massive length and flooded her bowels. She was sure that he must have grown considerably in her ass as he came and the sensation of feeling his cock pulsating inside her pushed her into her most powerful orgasm of the day. They collapsed on the floor, his slowly softening cock still inside her. Julie felt wonderfully satisfied. She felt that Taylor and Sylvia were similarly elated.

Julie helped Sylvia out of her dress when they returned to their boudoir. She now had Taylor just where she wanted him: their sex tutor for the three weeks left before she started college.

Sylvia was not so sure. "Look, Julie, that was the last time. We can't take advantage of Taylor like that again. He'll get in trouble and so will we."

12