Virgins for Black Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Three white women plan kinky orgy with six black men.
5.6k words
4.51
161.4k
74

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next weekend will be the last before I start college, you know" said Julie to her sister Sylvia. "Mother should still be away and it will be my last chance to fuck Taylor this summer."

"Julie!" exclaimed Sylvia, "don't you ever think of anything else? Ever since you persuaded Taylor to have sex with us you've been chasing him like a harlot!"

"And what about you, Sylvia? Haven't I heard you and fucking your brains out with him every morning and sometimes evenings, too for the last three weeks?"

"He comes to me when he wants it. I don't go after him. You know I don't think we should be doing this. What would Mother do if she found out? Anyway, the poor man seems exhausted. He's almost forty-five years old and shouldn't be expected to do it twice a day, and sometimes three when Angie comes over."

"Well, you may be right about that. Good as he is, he can't be expected to satisfy us both, and Angie too. I've been thinking about an idea that could make us all happy. Mother won't be back until after the weekend which leaves time for a little going-away party."

Sylvia groaned. Her sister's ideas had a way of going off in wild directions. In frustration at being cooped up like a prisoner in their mother's spacious ranch house Julie had set out to seduce their faithful handyman, Taylor, into introducing them to sex. She had succeeded spectacularly, getting the genial black retired football player to pop their cherries and then take on their showy friend Angie as well.

Sylvia disapproved of the way Julie had so shamelessly entrapped Taylor. She felt helpless at the way Julie usually got her way, and in this case had led Sylvia into a world of sexual depravity she hadn't known existed. Three weeks ago she had been an 18-year-old virgin without any idea of being ready for romance, much less sex. Now, despite her strong misgivings, she found herself almost every morning following Taylor to his small apartment and letting him kiss, fondle and penetrate her with his enormous dark penis.

The guilt she felt about having succumbed to such vice made her sick with shame. Her weakness in the face of Julie's determination was humiliating. Equally shameful was the way in which she so easily succumbed to Taylor. She felt powerless in his strong arms. Every night she vowed to stop. But the pleasure she felt when he entered her body was so intense that she almost passed out. She found herself allowing him whatever he wanted.

"You know," said Julie, "that Taylor usually meets a few of his old football buddies for a reunion every summer. Well, I talked to him and he could arrange for them to come here next weekend. We could have a party with them and invite Angie. That way Taylor wouldn't have to do us alone. Don't you think it would be fun?"

"Julie! Are you crazy? Do you mean a sex party? I'm not going to do that. It's wrong."

"Why not? I'm sure they are all very nice men, just like Taylor. Don't you like Taylor?"

"Sure, he's nice. But Julie, you can't just sleep with men you don't know. Besides I bet some of them are married."

"Oh, don't worry about that. No one will ever find out."

"How can you be sure? Besides, Mother might come back and then we would be in the soup." Once again, Sylvia found herself debating whether or not they would be discovered, rather than resisting the whole idea. She never could oppose her sister with any success.

Julie paused a moment. Even she feared their mother, Greta. She knew that if her mother ever found out they would all be punished: Taylor fired and the sisters disinherited of their dead father's fortune.

"Oh, I'm sure she isn't coming home until the following week sometime. And you can count on Taylor and his friends to keep quiet. They don't want anyone to know just the same as we don't. Let's talk to Taylor about it and see what he thinks."

Julie had an answer for everything. Sylvia reluctantly followed her adventuresome sister toward Taylor's apartment. He would see the folly of it and refuse, she hoped.

"Hey Taylor, I've been thinking about a party when your five friends are here next weekend. We could invite Angie and have a really good time. What do you think?"

Sylvia was shocked at her sister's directness. She began to realize that Taylor had already been prepared for this idea by agreeing to host his friends at the ranch. She was also appalled that there were five of them. What exactly was Julie planning?

"Oh I don't know about that," said Taylor uneasily. "I don't think my friends would be comfortable being with such young girls like that. Besides, three of them are married. I'm sure they don't fool around much," he said somewhat doubtfully.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Nobody will ever know. They will be safe with us. Look, it's my last weekend here and I want to have a good time with you and Sylvia, and Angie too. What better way than to have a party with your friends? That way you don't have to entertain us alone." She smiled at him seductively.

"I still don't think they would go for it. I just can't tell them I'm what I've been doing with the teen daughters of my employer and expect them to join in. And I've told them a little about Greta, so they know what an iron lady she is. And won't she be coming back around next weekend?"

"No, I'm sure it's the following week. She said she was coming back just before I go off to college. Look, maybe your friends would like the idea more if we...you know...dressed up for them a little, like we did for you at first." She gave him a wicked smile.

Taylor remembered how Julie and Sylvia had paraded before him in little tutu skirts, thong panties, stockings and high heels. The sight of these lithe white girls flaunting their sexuality at him had filled him with an overpowering lust.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Julie. It would kinda emphasize how young you all are."

As usual, Julie had an answer for everything.

"I understand. Well, how about if we dress up as slutty whores, like we did for you last weekend? I bet all men like that. And we'll look a bit older, too." Her husky voice oozed sex.

Taylor felt a twitch in his loins. Julie's wild streak appealed to him; indeed it had hooked him in the first place. He knew that his buddies wouldn't resist if he told them he had three white sluts to party with. What black man could refuse? He could e-mail them today and see how they reacted. They liked to have a good time at their reunions and appreciated something special. This would be one to remember. His mind quickly envisioned the scene: watching his friends' reaction when they saw three teenage whores: Julie with her taste for kinky sex; Sylvia the soft, sweet innocent girl who became a nymphomaniac with the right treatment, and Angie, the show-off who loved to act the slut.

"Well, they might like that, but..."

"Good. I told you so. I'll talk to Angie and set it up for Saturday."

Sylvia was dismayed. Sometimes, she realized, Julie was like their mother: determined, persuasive, domineering. She wished her sister didn't do such crazy things. She feared this idea would lead to disaster. Maybe Angie would nix it.

When Angie dropped by an hour later Julie eagerly outlined her plan.

"Don't you think it would be fun to party with Taylor's friends? They're all big and black like him and I'm sure they would give us a good time. I've found some really wild outfits to wear that will really turn them on."

"What kind of things?" asked Angie, who liked provocative fashions and assumed the look of the teenage slut to shock her friends. Only Julie knew that despite her carefully cultivated image, Angie had also been a virgin until Taylor popped her cherry at their ranch that summer. Since then Angie had been fucking every male in the county she could find, undoubtedly to catch up to her reputation.

"Oh, some sexy items I discovered around the house. Let's take a look." She led Angie and her sister to their mother's hidden closet where they had found a fascinating sartorial cache. Sylvia had never questioned why her mother had these items; after all, Greta favored striking outfits, which Sylvia associated with her mother's taste for wealth and power. Maybe they were left over from an earlier phase in her life. Julie suspected more, but concentrated on finding what she was looking for.

"This will be perfect for you, Angie, don't you think?" She held up a tight black satin skirt, matching top and 5-inch patent leather black heels.

"I love it!" said Angie, who took pleasure in flashy outfits and body jewelry. "I can wear it with these red fishnet stockings. No man will be able to resist me! I'll need some panties to match. Oh, this will be fun!"

"Here, take one of these little satin thongs. I'm not sure what size you want."

"I'll take the smallest," Angie laughed. Julie knew that Angie like to show off. In fact, she liked to brag to the sisters about her sexual exploits, which Julie came to realize were mostly fictitious. Angie had a need to appeal to males and could easily be talked into anything that served that end. She was the perfect slut.

Sylvia was dismayed. Once again Julie had found the way to entice Angie to one of her schemes.

"I'm going to wear this black outfit," said Julie, picking out a short black leather skirt and matching leather top along with black seamed stockings and a leather garter belt. "It goes nicely with my blonde hair."

"Wow! I like that too," said Angie. Sylvia was shocked at her sister's choice, yet somehow not surprised.

"What would you like to wear, Sylvia?"

"Oh, I don't know..." fumbled her sister, wondering why she didn't just walk out. Dimly she guessed it might be because she didn't want to disappoint everyone, especially Taylor.

Julie rummaged around for something for Sylvia, knowing her sister was too shy to do it herself.

"This might do," she said, holding up a short pink skirt with black dots. You can wear the low-cut pink blouse with it, pink stockings and black heels. Perfect!"

Sylvia sighed. She dreaded having to look like a wanton wench. But her docile nature couldn't resist her sister's will. At least the outfit wasn't as extreme as the ones the other two would wear, although it would emphasize her rather full breasts. She consoled herself by thinking that since Julie had promised Taylor and his friends three sluts she wouldn't be the one to let everyone down.

On Saturday afternoon the girls carefully prepared for the party. After long showers they began dressing up in their outfits. Julie had to help Sylvia with her make-up. Her sister had hardly ever used it before. After a long while she was finally satisfied with the result.

"You'll do fine now. You really look quite fetching in that pink skirt." She laughed. "And you look perfect, Angie. I couldn't have done better myself."

Angie regarded herself in the mirror. The red stockings were certainly flashy, as was the tight black skirt. Perhaps because of her repressive upbringing Angie felt a thrill as she looked at the effect the skirt had on her girlish figure. She looked mature, sexy, and depraved. She loved it.

"Let's wait until they have a chance to get settled," said Julie. "We can join them about six, I guess. That will be in a half hour." She had heard the vehicles arriving earlier: five men in two cars. They had flown to San Francisco in the morning and then driven several hours to the ranch. Julie had peeked through a window and seen the five tall black men only briefly. She wondered what they would be like.

As she waited Sylvia felt a sense of foreboding. She dreaded the embarrassment of the whole thing. She couldn't accept that men old enough to be her father would consider cheating on their wives and meeting girls they had never met for sex. It seemed sordid to her. She felt scandalized by the sexually provocative outfits Julie and Angie were tarted up in. They looked like prostitutes. The thought of their mother discovering them sent a shiver down her spine.

At the same time she couldn't suppress the urge to please Taylor. When they were together nothing mattered but his hands, his mouth and penis. When she opened herself for him and he entered her body everything melted away except the wonderful feeling of being possessed. Despite herself, she couldn't help wondering if his friends would also want her and also give her the same delirious sensations.

At five sharp Julie led the girls down to the large Great Room to meet Taylor and his friends. She found them grouped around the bar, wearing loose slacks and polo shirts. She was surprised at how old they seemed; three of them had completely grey hair and one of the others was bald.

"Let me introduce you all," said Taylor. "This is Julie and her sister Sylvia, whom I've known since they were about five..." He stammered with embarrassment. "And this is their friend Angie, whom I've known well for, ah, three weeks." Again, he stammered as Julie giggled.

"He means biblically," she said. They all laughed.

The laughter eased the tension in the room and helped Taylor proceed smoothly with the introductions.

"Julie is just 19, aren't you now," Taylor inquired.

"Yes, and my sister Sylvia is 18. Oh, and Angie is 19, too."

"Great," said Taylor. "A perfect age for uh...partying." They all laughed. "Now that you know the girls' names let me introduce you to them," he said to his five friends.

First he presented Mike, a broad friendly man with a ready smile and laughter in his eyes. Mike had been the best defensive end in the league.

Next he introduced Vernon, who grinned at the girls in a flirtatious way and seemed ready for anything. Vernon had been a great offensive lineman player, and a close friend. (Taylor didn't mention that Mike and Vernon were married and that both had daughters older than the three girls.)

As Taylor continued Sylvia was conscious of the fact that everyone in the room understood that they were not there for a social meeting but to have sex. The girls' appearance along with Julie's remark made this very clear. There was no doubt what would happen. As she trembled with anticipation at this prospect Sylvia wondered which, if any, of the men might want to be with her.

Next up was Damian, whom Taylor said had been a defensive lineman and his best buddy. Vernon smiled at the girls somewhat shyly. He reminded Julie of Taylor.

Next he introduced Jason, the tallest of them at over 6'5" with graying short hair and a strong, commanding presence. Jason was the kind of man you wouldn't want to mess with.

Last was Ronald, nearly as tall but heavier, with a bald head and bulldog look. Another one you wouldn't want to cross. Both looked at the girls appraisingly, as if they were about to choose whores at a cathouse.

Taylor wondered how they might pair off. He decided he would be the last, allowing his friends to choose which girl they wanted first. He was a bit surprised how quickly they matched up. Mike and Vernon struck up an animated conversation with Julie, whose outgoing manner attracted them. Julie, for her part, was pleased. She seemed attracted by their daredevil, carefree attitudes. Damian was clearly transfixed by Angie, whose slutty pose attracted Taylor too.

Jason surveyed the young ladies displayed before him and fixed his gaze on Sylvia, who blushed at his intense stare. He appreciated the look of the other girls, especially the slutty looking one in the red stockings, who flirted with Damian. He wasn't surprised that Damian would be attracted to her type; the quiet ones always seemed to go for the sluts, perhaps because they overcame the shyness.

It was the quiet girl in the pink dress and stockings, her young breasts filling the little bodice and white blonde hair flowing down her back, who interested him. Instinctively Jason knew that this young girl would want to please him.

When it came to sex Jason was a bull who wanted to take his pleasure without catering to the girl's feelings. He liked a submissive female who would do anything he wanted. Looking at Sylvia he saw there would be little or no resistance to his most depraved fetishes. He felt the fat snake in his pants stir as he contemplated her. He felt an overwhelming desire to penetrate her petite white body; to stick his fat rod up her little vagina and ass. He looked sideways at Ronald, who also eyed Sylvia hungrily.

Ronald was imagining his fat cock thrusting into a tight pink orifice covered with wispy blonde fuzz. An irresistible lust filled his loins. He wanted to flood this young maid with his seed and watch Jason do the same. He wondered which one of them would take her in the ass first.

Jason smiled as he considered how the two of them could use her body for their supreme pleasure. He sensed Ronald was thinking the same thing.

Aware of their attention, Sylvia flushed. She didn't see how these powerful men found her attractive compared to her striking sister and racy friend. Yet when they started moving towards her she knew they wanted her. And she knew she couldn't refuse them. She was too scared to move.

Seeing her blush, Ronald felt the lump in his pants harden. He intended to make the most of the occasion.

Taylor watched with concern as Jason and Ronald, the biggest (Taylor knew from the locker room that both were unusually well hung) and most aggressive of the five, walked up to Sylvia, who seemed like a lost doll next to them. Ronald looked at her with undisguised lust. Jason said something to her; all Taylor thought he heard the word "fuck."

What Jason in fact said to her was: "Do you like to fuck black men, little lady?"

"Oh, I uhh..." she fumbled with embarrassment.

"Taylor told us you love to fuck him. He does you every day, doesn't he?"

"Well, I don't..." She broke off, not knowing what to say.

"Does he do it to you or not?" Jason commanded a response.

"Yes."

"And do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it a lot?"

"Yes," she admitted, meekly.

Jason knew he was right about her.

"You will like two black men twice as much, baby."

He pulled her closer and reached up her short skirt, felt for her panties and roughly inserted a finger under the nylon into her small slit. She was soaking wet.

Taylor's attention shifted to Damian and Angie, who were talking together. Damian looked at Angie like a horny teenager. He moved to join them, pleased that he could start with Angie. While he enjoyed all three, Angie had what he liked most in a woman: a direct unabashed sexuality, which made clear what she wanted. Angie was a pursuer, a true slut who would gladly seduce any man she liked. He could see that Damian was attracted to this same quality.

Aware of their admiration, Angie was pleased at her ability to get a reaction from Damian and Taylor. As she felt their desire for her Angie reveled in the feeling the knowledge that she had the power to get any male to desire her.

"Tell me, big boy," she flounced as Damian gawked at her. Laying her hand on her hip she gave him a lascivious smile. "Like what you see?"

"Um..yeah. I sure do," said Damian, suddenly remembering his wife and three kids. His embarrassment didn't stop him from admiring this attractive, slim blonde who was young enough to be one of his daughters. In his football days Damian had favored a certain type of hooker, the kind who flaunted her body to get his attention. This girl had him breathing fast. He bet she would be a great cocksucker.

"Want me to suck your cock?" said Angie, laughingly, sensing his desire. "I love to suck black cock." Damian smiled and started to pull off his pants.

Julie also picked up bits of conversation here and there as she bantered with Mike and Vernon.

".....like to fuck you silly..." said a rough voice. Julie looked around and saw Sylvia turn crimson. "My God," she thought, "I don't believe Sylvia will be able to handle those two animals."

12