Virgins No Longer

Story Info
The girlfriends all lose their virginity to a real cock.
4.8k words
4.46
87.8k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
116 Followers

My apologies that this is not a stand alone story and you should read them in order.

1. Pre Graduation Party

2. Home Video Circa 1980

3. Jody's Plan

4. Seduction of Parents

5. Jody's Dad

All participants are over 18 years old.

**********

I'm Janet, the shortest of my friends at 5 foot 3 inches but I'm a nice 120 pounds with a round butt and small breasts. I think my best feature is my dark chocolate skin that is soft and smooth. My hair is a throwback to the 60's in a short afro style. My interests other than sex with my girlfriends are science and math. You got it, I'm a nerd and you know what they say about nerds, be nice to them 'cause someday you'll be working for one.

It's Saturday morning, just one week from our graduation weekend party. I'm so looking forward to it. We have a cabin reserved for the weekend in the mountains. It's a great location, secluded so the potential noise won't be a problem and it has a large fireplace that would do a community hall, big round dining table in the kitchen area with comfy sofa and chairs in the main living area in front of the fireplace. Along with plenty of sleeping space and two bathrooms.

Out on the deck, there is an 8-foot square spa tub and lounge chairs. The temperatures for the weekend won't be hot, but warm enough in the sun to sit out and relax with a drink and the hot tub can be used year round apparently.

There is also a nice fire pit with large stones all around it and a good supply of wood.

All we need to do now is buy some food and drinks and get our guy friends up there with us and we're all set for a fun weekend.

Tonight our sleepover is at Jody's house. I can't wait to hear what happened last night. Jody and Ginger were going to seduce Jody's dad with her mum's help. I think I'm going to call Bridget and see if she's heard anything from the others.

"Hey, Janet, how's it going? And no I've not heard anything from Ginger or Jody yet this morning," greeted Bridget as she answered her phone.

"How did you know what I was going to say, Bridget?" I asked with a laugh.

"Because I was just going to call you and ask the same thing," replied Bridget.

"Well you're out of luck because I know nothing," I said.

"Hey, do we need to bring anything other than food and drink for the party next weekend? Are there linens, pots and pans and all that stuff?" I asked Bridget.

"No, nothing, it's all provided with the cabin. The only thing we'll need maybe is extra beach type towels for the hot tub and some bags of ice for the beer. The fridge there isn't huge so we'll need coolers for the beer. I have a couple that should do," replied Bridget.

"I also called Bill and found out that the guys are paying for all the drinks. Beer, wine and vodka. I told him no on the tequila as I for one want to remember this weekend," laughed Bridget. "He's organising the guys, Jason, Greg and Jim to bring the booze and more food. I think they plan on getting us drunk to take advantage of us. Little do they know..." added Bridget with a giggle.

"So we don't need to buy any booze?"I asked. "That's great, I love it when a plan comes together," I said. "So when should we go food shopping this week? I don't want to leave it until the last day since we'll be too busy getting ready for the Prom," I asked Bridget.

"I agree with you. Let's do it Thursday after school," replied Bridget.

"Great, I'm going to go have breakfast and I'll talk to you later. Call me if you hear from the Jody or Ginger, Ok?" I asked

"Will do Janet, bye for now," and Bridget hung up.

**********

My phone rang, I could see it was Jody on the call display. "Hi Jody, I said when I picked up."

"Hi Janet, just wanted to let you know how things went last night. It went just like we planned. I fucked my dad and so did Ginger. We lost our cock virginities to my dad, isn't that wicked?" Jody asked.

"Oh my god, yes incredibly wicked, Jody. Tell me more," I said.

"Well there is a lot to tell, so I'll just highlight the best bits for you now. As you know, mum has been role-playing with dad all week pretending to be me and having my dad fuck me or rather her being me. My dad's mind was reeling with lust when Ginger and I walked in on them in the middle of fucking. Ginger and I were naked and I said to him with sarcasm, 'Yes, daddy, fill her cunt with your cum, you know your little girl wants it badly'. Then mum said, 'Well, here she is dear, maybe you should just fuck the real thing', and I said that it was a good idea and that's how it started," said Jody.

"I can hardly wait for tonight, do you think Bridget and I can get as lucky and you and Ginger did?" I asked.

"I'm going to invite mum and dad to our sleepover tonight so I'm sure you'll both get some of daddy's big hard cock in your horny wet pussies," laughed Jody.

**********

I was standing in front of Jody's door at a little after 7. My heart was racing and my hands were sweaty. I thought I was having an anxiety attack or something. I took a deep breath and rang the bell. Jody's mum answered the door, "Hi Janet, please come in, Jody and the other girls are in the basement family room. Go on ahead down and I'll take your bag up to Jody's bedroom."

After thanking Jody's mum I went down the stairs to the basement family room. "Hi, Jody, Bridget and Ginger," I said with a smile. "I'm so nervous, my heart is pounding and my hands are sweaty, is anyone else as bad as me?" I asked.

"Yes, my hands are sweaty too from nerves, almost as wet as my pussy but my heart has slowed down after this shot of vodka and orange juice," laughed Bridget.

"There is nothing to be worried about you guys, mum and dad are more than cool with everything. They want you to call them by their first names from now on too, Cathy and Alan. They don't think Mr and Mrs Davis is appropriate anymore and I agree, but I'll still call them mum and dad," Jody said with a laugh. "I've invited them to our sleepover and they've accepted happily, so relax both of you," Jody continued.

"Oh my god, let's get started!" said Bridget.

Just then Cathy came into the room with some chips and some mixed nuts to go with our vodka and orange juice. We were all legal drinking age in our province so as long as we behaved there was no problem with alcohol at our sleepovers.

"Girls, I've put your bags in Jody's bedroom, but I think we should have the sleepover in my and Alan's room, what do you think? After all, we have a king size bed," inquired Cathy.

"I think that's a great idea, mum," said Jody and we all agreed.

Jody's mum was dressed sexier than she normally dresses, I noticed. She was wearing tight fitting capri pants, a white button up blouse and some jewellery as well as makeup. Not a lot, but since she rarely wore any makeup when we came over on a Saturday night it was different. She didn't look like 'a mum' anymore. She looked delicious really and I suddenly couldn't help myself. I walked right up to her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug and said, "Thank you, Cathy, for everything you've done for all of us."

"You're most welcome, Janet, I love you all like you were Jody's sisters," and she gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged me back.

"Hey, not to put a damper on your 'moment' but how about we all play a game?" asked Ginger. "Let's play, Truth or Dare, it's my favourite ice breaker."

"Oh, okay that sounds like fun, let me go get Alan down here," said Cathy and off she went to get Alan.

A few minutes later Cathy returned with Alan in tow. "Hi girls," said Alan.

A chorus of "Hi, Alan," rang out from everyone.

"So I'll start and we'll go randomly around by spinning a bottle to determine who takes truth or dare. Also, you can only do truth or dare twice in a row. So if you choose truth twice in a row, next time you have to do a dare," said Ginger.

"Is anything off limits, for example, can I dare you to run down the street naked?" I asked.

"You can always refuse a dare or truth even, but you have to pay a penalty by removing an article of clothing and a pair of sox count as one item," replied Ginger.

"Okay, who wants to start," asked Bridget.

"I will," said Ginger who was holding an empty beer bottle that she had rinsed out already. She spun the bottle on the floor in the centre of our circle. Round and round it went until it stopped, pointing at Cathy.

"Cathy, Truth or Dare?" asked Ginger.

"Truth," said Cathy.

"Cathy, when was the last time you were an active swinger?" asked Ginger.

"Oh, umm, let's see... I believe it was almost a year ago when Alan and I went to Jamaica with some friends of ours," replied Cathy.

"Mum, I had no idea!" exclaimed Jody.

"You weren't supposed to Jody," said Cathy with a giggle.

"Okay, my turn to spin the bottle," said Cathy. She spun the bottle and it stopped pointing at me.

"Janet, Truth or Dare," asked Cathy.

"Dare," I said feeling daring at the moment.

"Okay, Janet, I want you to kiss Bridget on the mouth for 60 seconds," said Cathy.

I turned to Bridget and said, "Oh, that's too easy," and leant in and kissed Bridget on the mouth. She kissed back with open mouth and in seconds we were in a passionate kiss, our tongues twirling as our lips pressed together. By the time 60 seconds had passed we were starting to get a little handsy with each other.

"Time," called Jody, who was our official timekeeper since she had a watch on.

Bridget and I parted lips and I said, somewhat out of breath, "Ok, my turn to spin." I spun the bottle and it landed on Jody.

"Jody, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare," replied Jody.

"Ok, Jody, lick all the girl's nipples in the room for 15 seconds each," I said.

"Mmm, okay," said Jody. All the girls raised their tops and pulled any bras over their boob so Jody could access each nipple. Jody then proceeded to lick and suck on each nipple for 15 seconds per nipple.

"Mmm, that feels good, Jody, too bad you have to stop," said Ginger who had the biggest tits in the room. "Believe me, Ginger, I don't want to but rules are rules," said Jody as she moved on to Cathy's nipples. It was so hot watching Jody suck and lick on her mum's nipples. The incestuous relationship between mum and daughter just increased the wetness in my cunt.

"That's it, sweetie, suck and lick your mummy's nipples," said Cathy.

Alan was getting harder by the second watching his daughter sucking and licking her mum's nipples, his hand slipped down to his hard cock and started rubbing it through his pants.

After getting each nipple nice and hard and each pussy nice and wet, time was finally called after 2 minutes. Jody spun the bottle and it stopped on Alan.

"Dad, truth or dare," asked Jody. "Dare," replied Alan.

"Dad, pull out your cock and stroke it until you cum for us," said Jody.

"That shouldn't take very long with all the visual stimulation he's had," said Cathy.

Alan pulled his pants off and his underwear, which was already wet with pre-cum. He stretched out and started pulling on his cock. It was already pretty hard but started growing in length and width with each passing second.

All the girls, including Cathy, were in a circle around Alan watching intently for his ejaculation. "I could use more of that visual stimulation you mentioned, honey," Alan said to Cathy.

"Ok then, girls lets give him something to look at," Cathy said as she undressed completely before everyone's eyes.

"You have a great body," I said to Cathy as I undressed, "I'm looking forward to getting to know it better."

"As am I," Cathy replied as her eyes roamed over my body. I couldn't help but smile.

"Now, that's better," said Alan as he continued stroking his hard cock that was not flowing with pre-cum. "Where do you want me to cum," Alan asked Jody.

Jody, having gotten over the incestuousness of her relationship said, "On my face daddy, give it to me!" Jody quickly got on her knees in front of her dad as he stood over her still stroking his hard, dripping cock. I have to say I felt envious of Jody at that moment and my mouth started to water.

With everyone up close watching and waiting, Alan's face started to scrunch up as he said, "Here it comes sweetie," and let loose a huge volley of white thick cum in the air, landing on Jody's forehead and striping her face down to her chin. The next one hit her right eye and ran down to her open mouth. Before he could let off the third volley, Jody grabbed his cock with her hand and pulled it into her mouth sucking out all she could from what he had left. When she was done, Alan sat back down and she turned her face to us and asked, "Anyone want to clean up my face?" Ginger and I both started licking up the cum splatter on Jody's face and playing with her tits as we did. Pretty soon her face was clean but we continued licking her down her neck to her breasts and licked and sucked her nipples. Jody was moaning now. After sucking her dad and having us playing with her boobs she was wanting more, much more.

"Ok girls, time to get back to the game," Cathy called out.

"Ahh, we were just starting to have some fun," replied Jody with a grin.

"Don't worry, Jody, the fun is just beginning," said Cathy.

"Dad, it's your turn to spin the bottle," Jody said.

Alan spun the bottle and it landed on Bridget. "Truth or dare, Bridget," asked Alan.

"Dare," replied Bridget.

"Bridget, lay down on the floor facing up and lick each pussy that straddles your face for 30 seconds," said Alan

"Girls, this is voluntary for you to straddle Bridget's face, you don't have to do this," Alan said as laughter broke out from all the girls.

Soon Bridget was in position and the girls actually formed a line to take her turn over Bridget's mouth. I went first and squatted over Bridget's mouth facing her feet so I could play with her tits as she pleasured my cunt. I was literally dripping into her mouth like a faucet. I leant over and tweaked her nipples hard and she moaned into my cunt. After 30 seconds I had to move off and allow Jody to have a turn on Bridget's tongue ride.

"Ahh, I'm so fucking horny, Bridget, suck my clit and I'm sure I can cum in less than 30 seconds," said Jody as Bridget's tongue touched her.

Bridget started by licking her from asshole to clit but sucked her clit into her mouth and continued to suck until Jody came on her face with a huge gush of girl cum. "Oh, fuck yes, I'm cumming!" cried Jody as she came and held on to Bridget's boobs so as not to fall off.

"My turn," called Cathy as Jody slid off Bridget's wet face.

Cathy leant over and licked Bridget's face clean of her daughter's cum before mounting her open mouth. I could see Bridget's tongue go straight up into Cathy's cunt on the first contact.

"Oh, yes fuck my cunt with your tongue, Bridget," cried Cathy.

By now, Bridget was so horny, she started playing with her own cunt while she ate pussy. Alan noticed this and decided to help her out. He went between her legs and started licking his way up her thighs to her wet and waiting pussy. She spread her legs wide and bent her knees to allow him more access to her cunt and asshole as he licked her from bottom to top. Bridget was now licking and moaning non-stop while Cathy rode her face.

"Time," called Jody causing Cathy to moan and say, "No not yet, I'm almost there."

"Too bad mum, time is up," repeated Jody. Cathy removed herself from Bridget's wet glowing face. You could see she was close to orgasm as well.

"My turn, said Ginger," as she straddled Bridget's face. "Mmmm," moaned Bridget as she got a mouthful of pussy.

Alan was working Bridget's pussy with tongue and fingers now, wanting to get her off. Cathy was next to him giving him encouragement by stroking his growing erection. "Mmmmm, thanks, honey," moaned Alan. And with that, Cathy slipped under Alan between his legs and took his cock in her mouth.

"I'm getting you ready to fuck Bridget, baby," said Cathy as she swallowed Alan's cock.

Ginger was sliding her pussy all over Bridget's mouth and nose. She was so wet her pussy just glided over her entire face at will.

"Sorry Ginger, time's up for you," said Jody.

Ginger slipped off Bridget's soaked face and bent over and kissed Bridget on the mouth, then licked her own wetness off of Bridget's face.

"Bridget, are you ready to fuck Alan?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," said Bridget.

"Tell me what you want, Bridget," said Alan.

"I want you to shove that big hard cock into my wet hungry pussy, please!" demanded Bridget who was on the verge of an orgasm herself.

Cathy, who was still sucking his cock, pulled it out and helped guide his cock to Bridget's cunt. She stroked it up and down her wet slit until Bridget couldn't take it any longer. She wrapped her legs around Alan and pulled his cock deep into her virgin cunt in one stroke.

"Ahh, fuck yes, fuck my cunt Alan, fuck me hard!" screamed Bridget.

Alan, having his cock fully embedded in Bridget's cunt started pulling out and back in slowly.

"Bridget, your wet cunt feels real good on my hard cock. How is it for you?" asked Alan.

"Oh fuck, it's fucking great, Alan, pound my cunt harder please, uh, uh huh yeah, fuck yeah, again, again..." continued Bridget.

Alan was pounding her cunt faster and harder with each thrust. I was watching every stroke of his cock as it went in and out of Bridget's vagina. I was strumming my own clit as I watched, thinking soon this would be happening to me too. At that moment I was overcome with lust and leant in and pushed my face down between them and licked Bridget's clit with my tongue as Alan fucked her cunt. She came hard and grabbed my head pulling my hair as she came.

"Ahhh, fuck Janet, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on a cock and a tongue at the same time, oh fuck me, fuck me!" cried Bridget as she gushed girl cum all over the place.

"Oh my god, Bridget, the feeling of Janet's tongue between us and your gushing on me is too much, I'm cumming too!" cried Alan as he came.

While both of them came on and in each other and me, Ginger and Jody were busy with each other. When I looked up from Bridget's pussy, I saw Ginger and Jody in a 69 position eating each other while watching the action between Alan and Bridget. I lost track of Cathy as well and found her licking her husband's balls clean of Bridget's cum.

"Oh my god, I'm soaked with cum," cried Cathy as she extracted herself from under Alan's body. She was drenched, her face, hair and upper body were all very wet with cum that squirted out of Bridget.

"That was fucking awesome, Bridget, I've never been so drenched with girl cum," said Cathy while wiping her face with a towel.

"I think we need some shower time before I continue the deflowering of Janet," said Alan.

"Um, does anyone mind if I shower with Alan," I asked.

"I'm fine with that as long as Alan is," said Cathy. "Sure, let's go get a shower," said Alan.

So Alan and I went to the ensuite shower while the others that needed showers used the main shower.

"So, how does it feel to be taking the virginity of all four of us girls," I asked Alan as we stepped into the shower together.

"I have to admit, at first I was like, 'this is crazy and incest and wrong and immoral' but now I feel closer to my wife and daughter than I've ever felt and I can see and feel the love you all have for each other too. It's really awesome what you all have and I'm thrilled and honoured to have been asked to be a part of it," said Alan.

Alan was soaping up while I was under the spray, as we switched places he took his soapy hands and started washing my back for me. "Do you mind me washing you?" asked Alan. "No, not at all, it feels great," I replied.

Alan continued washing my back, down over my hips and my round ass where he lingered a few minutes. Then he continued on to my legs. "Turn around so I can do the front too," said Alan.

WiccanKemi
WiccanKemi
116 Followers
12