Viria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her body until she sat on her knees and turned towards him. His erection was impressive, it stood tall like a monument dedicated to pleasure. She needed two hands to fully embrace his length and slowly started an up- and downward motion. He groaned while looking at what her hands were doing to him.

She rubbed his shaft all the way up to the engorged head and back to his base in long, slow strokes. His cock felt so warm between her hands and his heartbeat made it pulse rhythmically, exciting her to no end. What would that feel like deep in her pussy?

She got up to one leg and positioned herself above his powerful manhood. Her luscious, pink lips parted a little and a string of saliva dripped down from her mouth. A strand of lubricant she rubbed all over his sensitive top.

Her nimble hands started to work his top, the most sensitive area of Ne-uk. Little shocks told her it was too sensitive at times, but he never told her to stop. So she worked on, letting him make the music she liked to play. Using both hands she played with the head of his penis, quickening his breathing and making him moan and groan.

While she was still working him like a slow drill, her head lowered and started licking the left side of his rigid shaft. She ran rounds with her soft tongue on his member, the smell of his sex blowing away the last scraps of sanity she had left. Her licking and nibbling on his hardness got faster and faster as she felt her need for him grow.

Her hands glided down from his head to the middle of his shaft and, using both of her hands, she started turning and pumping him up and down. She stood up while doing this and whipped her dazzling hair backward and locked eyes with the handsome satyr.

He saw her standing there, her pretty hair flowing down to her soft butt, a myriad of ever-changing colors right in his own home. Her boobs were pressed together right above her red corset as she was still working his shaft brilliantly. He reached out and ran his hand over her smooth skin, paying extra attention to her milky-white globes and their sensitive pink nubs. He saw her eyes close and she purred under his gentle touch, arching her back which gave him just a bit more access to her soft breasts

Using his other hand, he pulled her in and planted a soft kiss onto her lips, one she reciprocated eagerly. Starting out with small kisses on her plush lips, she quickly became more aggressive. Still stroking his rock-hard cock, she put her other hand onto his muscled chest and darted her tongue into the attractive man's mouth.

Viria felt her heartbeat in her throat and her pussy was aching so bad, she felt a single droplet of her precious sex run down her leg. Lust-induced and incredibly wanting she placed her leg next to him on the chair. She pulled herself up onto his seat, never breaking or stopping their intimate kiss and squatted down. She knew instinctively his dick was now so close to penetrating her, it made her heart jump in excitement.

However, Ne-uk was a man who knew what he wanted, show as right before her nether lips could welcome his dick, he stood up and lifted her with him. Now suspended in the air, only his firm hand under her buttocks, she let go of his shaft and threw her arms around his neck. He moved over to the wall, a big root of a tree, and pushed her against it. He then took his cock and placed it against her velvet love-mound. Her love juices drooled all around the head of his cock.

Her cheeks flushed red at this display of aggression, knowing that he wanted her as badly as she wanted him. He reached down and using his index- and middlefinger, he spread her pussy lips open, allowing his lovestick to slide just in place of her now soaking hole. "You're beautiful," he said right before Viria's sacred place was pierced and she was filled up by his sensitive member.

The force of his thrust pushed her upwards. Her nails dug into his broad shoulders as she finally got what she wanted so badly. Long strokes in and out of her filled her pussy with raw pleasure, her voice soon equaled her joy and the cozy room was now filled with wanton cries and low grunts.

"I have never been filled up this much." Viria panted. Her body fell up and down with the rhythm of his thrusts. Ne-uk could only fit three quarters of his dick up into her wet snatch but that was enough to make the little nymph cry out in passion she had never experienced before.

She tried matching the bucking of his hips with her own but the forcefulness of his strokes left her entirely helpless. All she could do was having Ne-uk brutally take her, ramming his dick into the most sensitive area on her body.

It did not take long for her body to respond; an orgasm was bubbling up from her hot cunt. Her moans became louder and louder, the pressure in her pussy building up to unbearable heights. His cock hit all the right places her lovers usually overlook. She quickly reached the finish line and locked her legs behind his back. This position allowed him just a little more access and she could feel herself be filled all the way to her womb. Her fingers dug hard into him while losing control of her own body. "I'm gonna-, oh!" She cut short, then tensed up hard as the inside of her mind exploded. Her juices spurted out around his cock as strong contractions of her pussy rewarded the satyr for making little Viria cum harder than she ever did.

However, this was not the end of it. Ne-uk was lost in lust as well and kept on pounding her. He put his hands behind her back and stepped away from the root; now only supported by him she had no way to go but down, down onto his cock. Extra slick from the juices she expelled from her mind-shattering orgasm, he quickened his piston movement. A little bit surprised and far more enticed, she felt herself being worked towards a second orgasm.

The room reverberated her voice as Ne-uk's enormous cock worked her towards her second peak. All feeling in Viria's legs was gone as her head turned white in the powerful orgasm. She shuddered against him as she thrust her hips to grind out the final pleasurable spasms his dick had worked her to. After that, she slowly came back to earth, enjoying the aftershocks her stretched pussy sent to her brain. "You seem to enjoy me as an intimate companion, no?" The satyr inquired, having stopped pounding away and just letting her rest, bottomed out all the way up to her womb by now. A sweet smile crept upon her lips as she nodded. Strands of her hair were now stuck to her face due to the sweat they had worked up.

He sat down in his chair and she took the chance to lift herself off of him. She sat down on his belly and slowly started playing with herself while she carefully tucked her hair back behind her ears.

"I feel so hot. That was insane, Ne-uk." The man gave her a deep kiss which she answered with her tongue. "I am getting warm as well. It is night now, feel like taking our party to the open air?" A brief moment she hesitated but she could go for even more as well. There was also no way she would miss feeling him spurt his hot seed into her.

Softly, she bit her lip and a naughty spark lit in her eyes. "I want you to push me against a tree and fuck my tight ass." The satyr roared with laughter. "Milady, I hope you can take me. Because if we do that I will definitely flood you with my juices." She looked serious into his eyes. "I'm counting on it." She merely stated.

The cool air greeted them as Ne-uk opened the door to the outside world. The fresh scents of trees waving in the night's wind hit Viria. She truly loved the outdoors, immediately her playful side woke up. She dashed away from Ne-uk who looked surprised. "Where are you going?" She disappeared from his sight behind one of the trees. "Just try and find me!" She called out.

Ne-uk immediately followed her. Is this how you want to play, you minx? As a skilled hunter he had no trouble following her tracks. He took a left where she had done so and a right on another point.

Walking out from behind a tree he was greeted by her lovely backside. She stood against a tree, her soft butt sticking out and her legs stretched. "Oh no," she moaned. "The satyr found me. Whatever will he do to me?" The man grinned as he walked up to her and stroked his own cock back to full power.

"That's a powerful tool you have there." A playful tone sounded through her voice. "Are you going to impale me, sir? Fill my tight butt with yourself, making me yours in every way?" She looked backwards into his eyes. "This is the part where you stick it in me."

He wasted no time and grabbed the flesh of her ass, feeling the firm, spotless globes under his hands. His penis was still wet from the juices she had spurt on him, so he immediately pointed his dick on her tight pucker. "Slowly now, lover. Keep your animal instincts under control." She made sure he got all the room he needed by loosening her tight hole, unclenching the muscles that were going to milk him dry.

A small bit of resistance and some pushing was needed before his head finally disappeared into her warm anus. The man grunted as his dick was assaulted by a tightness he had not felt before. He pulled back out to let her ass recover a bit before pushing once more. The force pushed Viria against the tree and her mouth opened in a silent scream. He was so big, just the tip and she already felt so full.

"Just an inch more, honey. I can't take more than that." He obliged and pushed again, lifting her up her feet, stopping right before it became uncomfortable. She could only hold on to the tree and enjoy the fullness she felt.

Her muscles had adjusted to his girth after a few seconds and he carefully started to rock in and out of her body. It did not take long for her to buckle under the anal stimulation and started to moan into the night's sky, louder than the nocturnal birds did. Whenever she felt in control of herself she would gently squeeze his tip which worked like a piston, plunging in and out of her tightness, for extra stimulation. Other times she just held on and enjoyed the ride, even letting her own hand dip into her honeypot, quickly sending her into more throes of ecstasy.

Ne-uk's warm dick started pulsing in her ass and she knew he was close. Even though it was in vain, she jutted out her butt as much as she could so he could get in as much as he wanted. "It's your turn, honey. Fill me up with all of your juices," she panted. "You've earned me." He grabbed her boobs from behind and grunted louder and louder as she felt his cock twitch and his warm spunk spurted out into her ass. Every thrust he managed after that filled her up with more of his sperm and she could not help but moan at the sexy feeling she got being filled up by a handsome man or Satyr in this case.

Ne-uk carefully pulled out his cock, a stream of warm cum running down Viria's legs as he sprung loose. She immediately dropped to her knees. "Ne-uk, I don't think I can walk back to your house."

"Then we shall sleep under the stars, if you have no objection to it." He sat against the tree they passionately made love under mere moments ago and she crawled against his strong form. "You were wonderful, dear. I almost feel bad doing this now." A grin appeared on his face as he flicked his hand, producing a chlorofloral into his hand. He caught her surprised and the flower did his thing, sending her off into a deep sleep.

12