Virtual Pursuits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she grabbed a fist full of his hair from the back of his neck and dragged his head forward and down. The back of his neck was exposed and a tiny steel plate written on with neat letters in black was the word Mortis, followed by the numbers 14898 in blue. Keeping his head forward she twisted, stuffing her gun away and tapped these into the handheld on her belt. The handheld gave three sharp bleeps and the words "Supremely Hostile, Deadly Force authorised" scrolled across the LCD.

"Oh," she cooed sarcastically, "I guess that means I should expect you to try and play me," She brought one leg round so that it was placed between his knees, his side pressed rather firmly between her legs. His stiff cock pushed against the curved flesh of her upper calf and the top of her boot. Her hot and now very moist mound pressed against his bicep. She put her hand under his chin and turned his head towards her while the fingers of her cuffed hand circled his wrist behind his head. She tapped on his pulses and stared into his very pale blue eyes.

"If you want to fuck with me, be my guest," she said in hard tones.

A slow smile began to play across his lips and he flexed the muscles of the arm she was leaning against. Reflexively she tightened her thighs against him, but at the same time she flicked her fingertips. The razors leaped out, gleaming against the golden skin of his throat.

"That shit in your veins might be brake fluid and not blood, but it will spill none the less if I slice your throat," She hissed, letting the blades press against his skin. If he moved or even swallowed she would cut his skin.

"You are going to do exactly what I tell you and you are not going to fight at all. Do you understand?" his smile froze and he blinked rapidly. She eased her grip just a little.

"Answer me, do you understand?" she repeated in a harder voice.

"Yes," he said very softly.

She let go and leaned back a little, circling her nipple very carefully with one steel fingernail. The PVC stretched and broke, letting that hard point of flesh spring out from the restraining material. She saw him swallow and she smiled, then went to cut another circle to free her other nipple.

"Now lick them and suckle them, if you know how," she told him with a sneer as she leaned back towards him. Wrapping an arm round his back, she splayed her hand across his shoulder blade, letting the razors lightly brush the fabric of his shirt.

As his warm mouth closed round one of her exposed nipples she pressed a little harder with her fingers and there was a sound of the fabric softly tearing. She felt his muscles tense slightly, but he continued to work her nipple in his mouth, sucking lightly on it. She let her body tense at his touch, enjoying the tautness of her own muscle while she grit her teeth against the sigh that threatened to escape her lips.

His muscles contracted between her legs again, adding to the delicious pressure and drawing a throb from her clit. As good as it felt, she was angry with him for disobeying her. She let her nails dance lightly across his skin. He hissed at that, and his warm breath spread across her breast. It sent a sweet shudder through her. Leaning into him again she whispered hotly in his ear.

"I think I might have cut you that time. Don't make me do it again,"

She felt him swallow and nod slightly to let her know he understood, but he was still as hard as he had ever been against her leg. His tongue began to work slow circles and she closed her eyes, clenching her teeth against any sound that sought to escape her throat. When he nipped at her nipple a jolt ran through her, making her whole body rigid. She hissed behind her teeth, but didn't try to stop him. He did it again, then before she could react, his free hand behind her back caught one of the ivory handled knives and his mouth dropped onto her other nipple. He drew the knife and placed it to her back even as she was opening her mouth and starting to flex her fingers to cut him. He whispered hotly and fiercely across her nipple.

"I know that's blood you've got in there and it would be a shame to spill it," then he hesitated very slightly, weighing something in his mind, "Why don't you just let go and trust me,"

Her heart stopped and in her mind she was Cait again. This could not be a scenario character talking to her. This had to be someone else who had broken into her scenario. Her scenario, where she was supposed to be in control. She swallowed then, and felt the keenness of the knifepoint against the small of her back. She didn't have to surrender control she reminded herself, as her heart suddenly started hammering in her chest again. She could let him cut her with that knife and be out of the scenario. This was not reality after all, she told herself firmly.

Yet she was still very wet and the desire was burning within her. His body felt very good under her arms, and between her legs. As if reading her mind he flexed his muscles against her again and her hands seemed to spasm, the blades drawing back under her finger nails. He dropped the knife from her back, and his lips went to her throat. His cuffed hand sought and clasped hers, his free hand slid up her back and reaching for the zip that would peel the catsuit from her skin.

"No," she told him firmly then, stepping back from him a little. She could feel a flush rising on her cheeks, she did want him, but on her own terms. He raised an eyebrow at her quizzically.

She looked now at what she had done to his back. Five thin scratches that wept a clear fluid were visible beneath the torn fabric of his shirt. Wrapping herself round him, she pushed her tongue through the tear and ran it very lightly along each of the scratches in turn. The taste of his synthetic blood was unusual, very metallic, but not unpleasant. He shivered in her arms, his hand dropping from the top of her back to clasp one of her buttocks. That sent a bolt of pleasure from his fingertips, which were biting into her flesh, all the way inside her. Hissing again, because she refused to give vent to a moan, she stepped away from him and pressed the thumb of her free hand into a neat groove on the cuff round her wrist. Her side snapped open and she rolled her wrist as she took it out, easing the ache that was beginning to settle into it.

Now, keeping a tight grip on the cuffs she walked over to the radiator, which stood beneath the boarded windows. It had rusted and the paint was peeling from it, and a leak had run a long green stain down one of the copper pipes that ran from it into the ground. This is what she cuffed him to so that she could have both hands free and still have him helpless.

Standing in front of him, she began to unbutton his shirt. He snaked his free arm round her, running his fingers up along her spine. She batted his arm away and as she brought her hand back from that caught the side of his face with her fingers and gripped it lightly.

"I don't care who you really are, right now you are mine," she told him softly, her violet eyes flashing. He clenched his jaw and returned her gaze. She brushed her fingertips across his lips, then down along his throat, finally letting them drop back to unbuttoning his shirt, her eyes still locked with his.

She tugged it free of his jeans, then ran her palms and fingers up his chest to push the shirt from his shoulders. Freeing him from it and leaving it hanging limply from the handcuffs, she stepped back to admire him. His light gold skin was shimmering, not from sweat but from the slight slickness of android skin. The muscle that rippled underneath it was hard but lean. She traced a line from the vee in his collarbone down to his navel, then hooked it in the band of his jeans. The bulge was still very much there, so she reached with her other hand and cupped it through his jeans. She could feel it thick and rigid, the material over it very tight and obviously constraining. He grunted as she undid the zip and let him bounce free, as much with relief as with anticipation.

"Kick off your boots," she told him, and he obliged quickly. As she slowly slid his jeans down she left a trail of light, hot kisses on his freshly exposed skin, then once she'd pulled them off and thrown them aside she kissed her way back up. She let her tongue trail lazily along the inside of his thigh and stopped just as she reached the top. For a few seconds she simply gazed at his long, thick shiny cock, jutting expectantly forward from his hips. It was incredibly smooth, and hairless just like his tight sack. Then suddenly she let her tongue slither along it, from base to tip and back again. He gasped and tensed and she plunged him into her mouth quickly, then got up and walked away to the centre of the room. His eyes followed her, blazing with hunger, but he said nothing.

"You can see me well enough in here?" she asked him rhetorically, as she undid her belt and let it fall to the floor with a thump. He nodded at her.

She turned her back to him then, looking back over her shoulder at him, then reached over and began to slide the zipper down her back. Underneath her skin was slick enough that the catsuit peeled away under it's own weight as she pulled the zip open.

She watched him closely as she pulled the PVC away from her golden tinged flesh, eyes alternating between his unearthly blue eyes and his long, slick cock. In between they travelled across his smooth, firm stomach and then his well-sculpted chest. Not a single drop of sweat clung to him, but she knew that androids didn't sweat. There was so much about him that seemed too well made, too well crafted to be human, but when she looked in his eyes he seemed frighteningly too human. Too emotional, too hungry, too eager.

As she turned back to face him naked, his eyes roamed over her body, taking in every toned inch of it. She felt warm and light headed under his gaze, soaking up the avid attention. Slowly she walked towards him again, coming to a stop just over an arms length from him. When he moved closer to her, she took a step back to keep the distance between them and shook her head.

"You do what I tell you," she reminded him. Then she moved so she could rest her hands on his shoulders and slowly drew herself about him. He moaned softly as she wrapped her legs around his, crushing his cock between their bodies. She nipped the flesh on one side of his neck, then she reached up and grabbed his hair in fistfuls. He growled through clenched teeth as she dragged him down to his knees before her, forcing him back onto his haunches. Still holding his hair tightly, she straddled his face, pushing her mound against his lips.

"Taste me," she told him in a low, throaty whisper.

This time there was no stopping the moan that burst from her as she felt his tongue slither teasingly along the outer edges of her swollen lips. Then as his tongue probed up to lap at the flow of moisture trickling from her cunt she felt her control slipping very rapidly away from her. She hooked one of her long legs over his shoulder, pulling him closer to her. His tongue lashed quickly across her clit and she gasped, thrusting her hips towards him, beginning to feel the tension inside as orgasm beckoned.

His free hand circled her calf as his tongue mapped a teasing circuit round her clit, then his hand began to travel upwards, massaging lightly at first. As he got to her thigh, he dug his nails in sharply, then raked them upwards. She cried out and shuddered, then gasped as he teased her throbbing clitoris with his teeth. It was too much and she grabbed his hair again, pulling him back to his feet. As he stood up he slid his arm around her and devoured her throat and mouth with kisses. Wrapping her arms round his neck and locking her legs round his waist she drew herself up and impaled herself on him, letting out a ragged cry as he slid entirely inside her.

She lost control completely as he thrust violently up into her. She slammed her own hips down to meet his and cried out in wild abandon. With her eyes closed sparks exploded in the blackness behind her eyelids, and the delicious heat of unreleased orgasm pulsing through her.

Suddenly he stopped, pulling out of her and holding her away from him. She snarled in frustration and without a second thought flicked out her razors again.

"Don't cut me, just listen," he told her in a desire cracked voice. She pulled back one arm to slap him across the face and he whipped out his free arm, dropping her, to grab it before it made contact.

"Do you want me?" he asked then with a growl in his voice as she raised her other arm threateningly.

The need for release was immense in her, she realised, and her cunt was literally throbbing in its hunger to have him inside her again, which warred with her determination to be at least a little in control of the situation. Her hand tensed, ready to land a slashing blow to his face, but he held her with his incredible pale eyes and spoke again.

"Let me out of these cuffs so I can fuck you properly,"

She ground her teeth, then nodded very slightly. Reaching round him she thumbed open the lock on his cuff and in one sweeping movement he caught her and dragged her off her feet.

12