Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest V

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

Both women's voices had taken on a tone of admiration that bordered on the sensual, and alarm bells went off in my head again. "It was the right thing to do. I try to do that whenever I can," I responded.

"It's rare to find a man who thinks enough of a woman to resist her," Mandy said, walking closer to me.

Denise also closed the distance between us and said, "It's exciting."

There was no hint of sensuality in their voices now -- there was nothing else in their tone. "Is this a test?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Neither of us has virtue to protect. We're also not looking for a husband to settle down with," Denise said.

Leaning in close to me, Mandy whispered, "We're just looking for a handsome man to have fun with." The kiss of her warm breath on my neck was immediately followed by an even warmer kiss from her lips.

Taking up a position on the opposite side, Denise whispered, "Would you like to have fun with us?" She then kissed my neck as well, adding a swirl of her tongue in my ear for good measure that caused me to shiver and let out a little gasp.

The alarms continued to go off in my head, but they steadily dimmed under the power of my heart thudding in my ears. The throbbing pressure echoed in my now hard cock, which was severely constrained within my armor. I finally surrendered to the relentless kisses and sexy whispers of the two blondes, reaching behind them to grasp two firm bottoms.

That touch was all the girls needed, and they immediately went to work on my armor. With remarkable dexterity, Denise and Mandy removed buckles to let a steady rain of armor pieces clang to the floor. In the midst of stripping me bare, they also shed their own clothing. In short order, I stood naked next to two very excited nude blondes, who each grasped a hand to pull me to a bedroom.

The two blondes guided me down onto the small bed, which barely provided enough room for them to take up positions on either side of me. As soon as they did, I tilted my head back and groaned as Mandy's lips slipped around my glans and Denise's hand wrapped around my shaft.

Mandy moaned around me as Denise giggled and rasped her hand over the root of my shaft. When Mandy edged lower, Denise uncurled her fingers from around me and cupped my balls in her hand. Mandy sucked more energetically by the second, culminating in her pulling away with a cough when an involuntary lurch of my hips pushed the tip of my erection into her throat.

Denise barely let Mandy's lip clear my glans before she engulfed me in her warm mouth. She sucked me deep and fast, her blonde hair whipping against my skin as she milked my cock in her mouth.

I let out a gasp and my hips lurched again. Denise let out a little croak around me, but locked her lips around me again as soon as my swollen head left her throat. "If you keep that up..." I had to pause and groan as Denise pulled back to my purple helmet to suck it hard and flick her tongue over it. "I'm going to be out of commission for a while."

Mandy shook her head and giggled. "I know some magic that can make you hard again."

Do mothers teach that spell to their daughters at birth in the D.Q. worlds? I wondered.

Denise let me slip free to rest her aching jaw, and Mandy took over giving me the incredible blowjob again.

"You're about to come, aren't you?" Denise said and punctuated it with a purr.

"Damn -- yes. Gods that feels good."

Denise reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft when Mandy reached the tip on her next suck. Mandy cupped my balls in her hand and gently rolled them as Mandy stroked me hard and fast, somehow knowing that I liked a tight grip without asking. Both women then leaned over me and tilted their heads sideways, stroking the head of my cock with their warm mouths.

Only a few seconds of that was all I could take. With a growling gasp, I spurted my cream into their mouths and over their faces. The vibrations from the two blonde's twin moans made my next spurt even harder. They then took turns engulfing me in their mouths, drinking up the final dribbles of my semen until I was twitching and gasping with every touch.

When I caught my breath and opened my eyes, the girls were kissing and licking my cum off each other's faces. Mandy looked over and said, "That was a lot of cum, and it tastes so good."

"But we want more -- and not in our mouths," Denise added. She'd barely finished speaking before she started the words and gestures of a spell. Apparently, both of the girls knew the spell. I'd heard the spell enough times that I recognized it, and there was something slightly different about the version Denise was casting. When she finished, however, the expected result of my cock rising back to full mast confirmed that the magic had worked.

Denise immediately spun on her knees and bent until her hands were on the bed, presenting her taut ass and her curl-trimmed sex to me. When I didn't move immediately, Mandy parted her friend's labia to reveal the moist pink treasure between them, and Denise wiggled her hips enticingly.

That was all the invitation I needed. I rose up onto my knees, sliding my hands over Denise's bottom as I moved in behind her. Mandy wrapped her finger and thumb around my shaft just below the head, and guided me into Denise's wet heat.

Denise let out a long groan as I slipped into her depths. She was soaking wet, and her walls tightly clenched around me as my balls pressed up against her. "Oh, so full," Denise moaned as I held my cock buried in her depths.

My body took over at that point, not content with just feeling her wrapped around me. I rocked my hips, stroking my cock into her velvety depths with hot friction. Mandy moved into position to rub her friend's clit in quick circles, leaning over to make sure she had a good view of my cock plunging in and out of Denise's pussy.

After only a few strokes, I knew something was odd. Denise felt incredible, but I wasn't feeling the rapidly building pressure that I expected. I could go for a long time with a girl riding me, but I usually popped far too quick in any other position. I could hold out sometimes, but that was fairly rare. This time, I felt like I could go all day before I filled her full of cum. Gripping Denise's hips harder, I added speed and power to my thrusts.

"Oh yes. Faster. Harder," Denise gasped out. I could see her breasts swinging under the power of my thrusts, and Mandy's were even jiggling from where her hand touched Denise.

I could feel the itch of my climax building as I pounded my cock home into Denise, but the pressure built at a sedate pace, leading me to believe that I had several good minutes left before I couldn't hold off any more. I looked down to watch her labia clinging to my pussy-slick shaft as I stroked her, and I could just see Mandy's fingers flashing from below.

"Oh, oh -- oh yes," Denise gasped out several times, the pace, volume, and pitch of the words increasing with each shallow breath. She slammed her hips back at me every time I thrust forward, causing our flesh to collide with loud slaps on every stroke.

"Mmm, she's going to come," Mandy purred, shifting her position a little. From the sharp gasp a moment later, I assumed that Mandy had found a better position to rub her friend's bud even faster.

"Ohhh," Denise squealed, the sound long, drawn out, and ever louder. She then screamed, "Yes!" That exclamation was followed by rapid, almost growled repetitions of the word as she climaxed.

Her walls clamped down tight around me, and I paused with my cock half-buried in her depths. She trembled beneath me, passionate sounds of bliss bursting from her lips. After a few deep breaths, she thrust her hips back at me and squealed again, the friction prompting a spike in her orgasm that caused her arms to lose their strength. She collapsed down to the bed, turning her head to the side to suck in rapid breaths.

I was close to the edge, and it took all of my willpower not to take her hard and fast to finish the job. I couldn't help rocking my hips a little, each little twitch drawing a yelp from the blonde I was buried inside. With a determined growl, she levered back up onto her arms and looked back at me, her hair flipping in a wave over the opposite shoulder. "Do it," she gasped.

Digging my hands into her hips, I did exactly that. I didn't really have any choice, because the first stroke of her clinging walls pushed me over the point of no return. I growled as I pounded into her, several rapid thrusts, and then slammed home, my cum bursting from me to coat her walls.

"Mmm, so hot," Denise moaned as I haltingly thrust and twitched, leaning over her back, which glistened with sweat. A drop rolled off my forehead, down my nose, and dripped onto her back as I fought for breath. When a flex of her intimate muscles grabbed me tight, I jerked free of her with a sharp gasp as soon as I could. I fell back onto my ass, and then onto my back.

I watched as Mandy crawled to the foot of the bed to kiss her friend, who was still twitching from the aftereffects of her orgasm. Feeling as weak as a kitten, I said, "Magic or no magic, I'm down for the count for a while."

Mandy kissed Denise again, and then said, "I think we can find something to do while you regain your strength."

Denise smiled and purred as Mandy gently nudged me out of the way. Mandy then lay down on her back and slid beneath her friend, reaching up at the same time to grasp Denise's buttocks. As Denise lowered her folds to Mandy's mouth, I could already see a dollop of my cream welling up from between Denise's nether lips.

I relaxed and enjoyed the show of Mandy devouring my cream -- and Denise's pussy -- until Denise cried out in release again. With a few final kisses, Mandy moved out from underneath her friend. Denise immediately collapsed to the bed.

Mandy turned toward me and licked her lips, her eyes locked on my still half-hard cock coated in Denise's juices. "I bet you'll be fine if I do all the work," Mandy said with a crooked smile. She didn't give me time to answer, but instead launched into her spell.

A few words and gestures later, she sank down onto my erection with a long sigh.

@===||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I awoke the next morning with every muscle feeling as stiff as a board. One thing was not stiff -- it ached instead. The girls had given me quite the workout. The reason for my stiff muscles was sleeping in a bed with the two girls when it was plainly designed for only one. With both of them partially lying atop me, there was no possible way to get out of the bed without awakening them.

I needed to pee, and wanted to get some healing herbs into me to deal with the painful throbbing of my abused manhood, so I worked on pulling limbs free. The girls did awaken, but only moved enough to let me rise, immediately pulling the covers up over their bodies and falling back to sleep.

After a healing herb and a quick wash, I felt almost human again. I walked out into the town, feeling out of place. I could almost hear Bart from Blazing Saddles saying, My work here is done. Naturally, the rest of the scene ran through my head, concluding in a fictional crowd yelling, Bullshit!

I chuckled, thinking that I'd pop that in the VCR as soon as I got home -- if I ever got home. The feeling remained, nagging at me as I walked across the town, breathing in the fresh morning air. Bianca and the Hero are together, so the world is in good hands. Mercurio has found love, and I'm pretty sure Healie has too. Flora will find someone, and she'll be more cautious about letting her emotions rule her from now on. I've probably pumped more gold into the taverns and the bunny club than they've seen in a month.

Time to go.

I hunted up some paper and struggled to work the inkwell and quill pen well enough to write notes to Mercurio and the girls. I left Mercurio's with the innkeeper and slipped the one for Mandy and Denise under their door. Settling my bag and sword belt into a more comfortable position, I hiked out of town before too many people awakened to begin the process of thanking me again.

As I stepped out of town, I thought, It's nice to walk out instead of running for my life for once. Not trusting my luck, I increased my pace toward the lake. I had one more goodbye to deal with before I left this world.

Healie floated out with all his friends as soon as I approached the lake. "Hey there, buddy," I said as I reached the shore. "Healie, I'm going on a journey, and I can't really take you with me. You've been a good friend on the road, and I'm sure going to miss you."

"Go?" Healie questioned, looking a little crestfallen. One of the other curers floated close to him and nuzzled up against him. I assumed it was his girlfriend... boyfriend... whatever.

"You'll be fine, Healie. Stay out of trouble, and be careful of humans. Not all of us are nice."

"Bye," Healie said with a touch of sadness in his watery voice. He waved one of his tentacles in a very human gesture, which prompted the rest of the group to do the same.

"Goodbye, Healie." With that, I reached into my bag. As I expected, there was a wing of the wyvern right on top. The maker's mark identified it as coming from Brecconary.

Taking one last look at the pond and wishing I'd brought a fishing pole, I chuckled. Enough stalling. I hurled up my wing and flew up into the sky on yet another world-hopping journey.

@===||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you've enjoyed this tale in my little saga. Only one more to go now. Please take a moment to vote/comment if you like my stories. That's all us free authors get as payment for what we write, so toss us a bone! *laugh* Thanks to Roust for his editing, as always.<;/i>

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers