Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 8

Story Info
Lynx interrupts lunch at the Hearthome City Gym.
12k words
4.62
19.9k
28

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Virtual Realities: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Episode 8: The French Feast
By Deathlynx

Disclaimer: this story is a work of fiction based on the characters in the video game: Pokemon: Diamond/Pearl. I make no claims of ownership towards these characters, only the twisted things they do in this story belong to me. If you find this story on any site except Literotica, it has been stolen from me, I would appreciate you letting me know! Enjoy the story, and remember: Feedback is crack for writers!

Please note, I have extensive knowledge on the subject and have double-checked with online research. All characters involved in sexual activities in these stories are above the age of 18 in both the game and the show. No "aging up" or other literary tricks were used to make characters legal age.

"I see, at last, you have come!C'est tres bon! I have looked forward to you for more than a year. Cynthia, she told me of your skill. As a trainer as well as other things.C'est vres?"

"I guess." I mumbled.

It's a good thing that game designers recognize that Americans are stupid. If they want to include a character who comes from another country, they toss in a different language to beat you over the head with it. Thankfully, as a game designed for kids, they only throw in the most basic phrases in and around a broken accent. Even if I nearly failed French my junior year of high school, I could still understand Fantina.

"Welcome! Welcome. My most sincere welcome to you, handsome man." Fantina practically floated forward, her arms thrust invitingly towards me. "Why have you not come sooner? How I have looked forward to your visit. Justun nuit for me."

I'll admit, I was a bit taken aback by the greeting. I knew Cynthia thought highly of me, both as a trainer and a lover, but I'd never gotten the impression she talked to others about me. Sure, she'd pointed me in the direction of some young women who were more than willing, and often even more in need, but I never figured she'd done the reverse.

Maybe the foreign gym leader had me confused with someone else.

Fantina swept up to me and pulled my hands from my side to hold them out between us. When she began to spin us, my own training kicked in and countered her momentum to keep us in perfect balance. Her smile blossomed into a full-blown grin a moment before she let go of one of my hands, ducked under my arms and spun herself out in an elaborate dance move that would have put Ginger Rogers to shame.

Too bad I'm no Fred Astaire.

Had I even a bit of forewarning, I like to think I could have held on. Unfortunately, the maneuver took me completely by surprise. Add to that a complete lack of ballroom dance training, so I had no clue how I was supposed to compensate. In the end her remaining hand slipped from mine and we both flew backward to land on our butts.

I was still trying to shake off my daze when she began to crawl towards me. "So, dance is not your thing. I should say not,non? Other things you are good for."

I tried to physically shake the cobwebs from my scattered thoughts but it only seemed to scramble them more. I had to be a little insane if I was seeing a begowned woman with four purple bowling pins sticking out of the back of her head crawling up my legs. I must have been downright nuts that it was turning me on. Of course, by that point her purple-clad breasts had come to rest against my crotch and nearly engulfed my rapidly hardening groin.

"Excuse me. Fantina? Everyone is waiting for you."

"Uh, if I've come at a bad time, I could come back later." I managed to stutter out. She'd caught me off guard and never let me get a chance to get my feet back under me; literally or figuratively. Even an extra hour would probably give me enough time to readjust my perspective and be a bit better prepared.

Violet eyes rolled. Clearly, Fantina didn't think much of the young woman's timing in interrupting her. I'd noticed the handful of young women filing out of the dark room, to a hidden door along the back wall, when I'd come in. The gym leader had only paused when she noticed me.

"No! No. It is nothing.Un petit dejeunez. Nothing more. It can wait for our battle and the fun that follows."

The mention of lunch reminded my body that there were more than just one set of needs that I had yet to fulfill when I rumbled into town. Even 'a little lunch', as she described it, would do me good right about then. My stomach rumbled its complaint loud enough it might have been confused for Snorlax's snore!

Surprise flashed across the gym leader's face at the sound. She glanced down and then returned her focus to my eyes. The feral grin of a naughty idea spread quickly across her face. As much as the expression scared me, it excited me more. Nestled between her pert breasts, she could feel my already impressive manhood jump in excitement, even though I had no clue of her plan yet.

"Mais, peut-etre, we could mix the two." My blank, slightly-terrified, look must have keyed her in to my lack of understanding because she went on. "We battle, adult rules, then we feast! You, of course, must fight your way through my girls to prove you are good enough to challenge me. I have no doubts that you will defeat them handily, so then we battle. After the battle is won, the losers must serve the winner."

That didn't sound so bad.

"My girls, and whichever of us loses, must lie naked and covered with food. The winner may do whatever she...pardonnez mois...orhe wishes while she or he feasts. By the end of lunch, I expect there will be more than one person who begs to be fucked."

The proposal had been loud enough for the girl in the doorway to hear. Her eyes widened in surprise. After a moment where her gaze shifted between the two on the floor, a mischievous smile began to spread across her face. "I'll get the others, Madame Fantina."

I still hadn't agreed to the stipulations. Sure, I could see the fun in it. Besides that, the French were known for their cooking, as I could attest from personal experience. I'd gotten a glance at the other trainers as they filed out and there looked to be five who were probably old enough for adult rules. I could certainly appreciate taking my time with lunch until all five women screamed and begged for an orgy.

Fantina waited patiently for my response. Obviously, she could feel how interested my body was. She knew, however, that not all people, not even all men, are ruled by their baser instincts. It wasn't until I saw four very attractive women hustle into the room so fast that they skidded into a line, veritably bouncing with energy born of anticipation, that my mind was made up.

"Agreed!" I instantly decided. "But on a condition of my own. I take on all four of your trainers at once. My one pokemon against each of their best. I'm hungry and don't wish to prolong things."

I added a wink to the young women that stood in a line along the wall with the last comment. I saw more than one shudder and a couple of knees go weak. Along with that came a host of nervous and giddy giggles. I'd been getting used to playing up my newly hardened physique.

Fantina's eyes twinkled at my display of arrogance. Her eyes raked possessively down my chest and back up to my eyes. "I look forward to my meal. And for desert, I shall taste yourbaguette until you scream for release."

With one last lingering look down my body, Fantina reluctantly pulled herself off of me. Amused, I accepted her hand and help up when she offered. She stepped back and called out the official rules of the match.

"This first fight will be between the challenger and four of the gym's trainers. Each trainer is only permitted one pokemon. When all pokemon from one side are unable to battle, the match shall befin. The match will be held using adult rules. Any trainer whose pokemon is rendered unable to battle shall be stripped naked and used to hold food for the victors. The winner may do anything, within reason, to the vanquished."

Each of the voluptuous young women called out their pokemon; a Shuppet, a Haunter, a Duskull and, surprisingly, a Shedinja. I'd been serious about wanting to get this part over with quickly, so I decided it was time to go straight out for type advantage. "Poe, I choose you!"

"Begin!"

Before the word was even fully out of the gym leader's mouth, my Honchkrow launched itself into the air and immediately began to take evasive maneuvers. Although Poe probably didn't expect anything specific, I did. As anticipated, four distinct Shadow Ball attacks flew through the air and narrowly missed my evasive pokemon.

"Poe, Wing Attack the Shedinja!"

Two more Shadow Balls, a Hypnosis, and a Mean Look (of all attacks) all failed to land as Poe swept in with glowing wings and knocked the poor ghost/bug across the room. I immediately relegated the Haunter, who had tried to trap my pokemon in spite of the fight's restrictions, to least dangerous. Either the poor dear didn't have anything else to throw at me or the trainer was so new she hadn't thought things through.

The Ice Beam that clipped Poe's wing and nearly dropped him from the sky proved I'd chosen well in going for Duskull next. Poe seemed to fade out of existence for a moment before he reappeared almost right next to the skull-faced ghost. Faint Attack connected and another opponent went down.

Steel Wing tore through the Shuppet with almost contemptible ease and suddenly my last opponent seemed to realize the danger she was in. The Haunter had, at least, learned its lesson and made an attempt at Lick. Didn't help any more than the Mean Look had, and the Fly knocked it for as much of a loop as its three companions.

"That is it!" Fantina shouted across the room. "C'est fin!"

The young women didn't look particularly disappointed that they'd lost. The cute blond on the end, with the pixie-cut and smaller breasts, even began to unbutton and unzip her pants right then and there. From the way her gaze kept shifting between my pecs, my abs, and my crotch, I finally realized that inexperience might not have been the reason her Haunter had performed so poorly.

Of course, Fantina had devised the rules so that it should be just as much fun for the losers as the winner.

"Shoo! Away with you. Go let the young men set tables in the back room. They may watch as you disrobe and are prepared but not touch. Once all is set, they must leave. Make certain they understand."

The glances between the young women, upon hearing their new instructions, were almost as excited as when they realized I would be set on them. It made sense, I supposed. I was a novel, casual, fling. These were the guys they lived with. While I would get to work the girls over during lunch, the guys would carry the visuals all through the day. By tonight, they'd probably be pretty desperate to get some. The girls could ask whatever they wanted and have the guys wrapped around their fingers.

My little visit was likely to change quite a number of fortunes.

None of that really mattered to me in the slightest. I had a badge to collect. I had lunch to eat and lust to sate. To do all that, I had a battle to win. I looked back to Fantina and watched her gaze sweep up and down my body as if I'd already lost and lay exposed on the table. She was just as determined to eat first, and I don't think she wanted the food.

"What say? A three-on-three battle? Get this over with quickly so we can retire to the fun?"

I smirked and nodded. Sounded good to me. I plucked a pokeball off my belt, summoned Poe back and switched with another. "Whenever you're ready."

"Gengar, come out!" "Rayna, you're up!"

At the same time, Fantina's Gengar and my Lucario sprang out as red energy and quickly coalesced into animals. It never ceased to amaze me. Even more amazing was that a society that could develop that level of tech couldn't manage to design buildings with bathrooms.

I had no more time for idle contemplations. The battle was on, hardcore!

Gengar rushed forward with a Shadow Punch. Lucario barely dodged and spun around with her momentum and finished with a backhand Metal Claw slash. Gengar was knocked back slightly. A moment later it had regained its balance. The moment its head came up, its eyes began to swirl glowing spirals.

Before I could shout a warning, Rayna dropped to all fours with her gaze lowered, avoiding the attempt at Hypnosis. Dark energy thickened around her. She tensed for a moment and then the energy fled her body in a wave of Dark Pulse. This time, the Gengar staggered noticeably after the assault. My Lucario refused to let up and charged ahead with Rock Climb.

"Gengar, return. Mismagius, go!"

More red energy poured out and Rayna missed when she fell through the space where her opponent had been moments before. Almost instantly, another ghost formed behind her. She showed her amazing agility by planting the ball of a foot so she could spin and immediately face the new opponent's threat.

"Rayna, Dragon Pulse!"

A ball of light formed in my Lucario's mouth and quickly began to grow. Fantina blanched, stunned for a moment, before she regained her composure and called out her own commands. "Mismagius, counter with Psybeam!"

Almost simultaneously, energy poured from both of our pokemon. All shadows fled the room when both beams (improbably of course) met each other in the center of the gym as if they had mass. After a timeless moment, the warring energies exploded in full cartoonish glory.

Smoke filled the air. I coughed slightly from the dust kicked up by the explosion. Cartoon heroes and video game characters never seem to have to worry about little things like breathing in the aftermath of such an event. Me? Even if it hadn't been for the crap that filled the air and made it impossible to see, the concussion of the blast wave had knocked the wind out of me. The coughing had been something of a blessing.

Even when the smoke began to clear (how, I don't know, but I suspect gyms are required to have industrial strength ventilation systems for just this reason) I knew better than to take anything at face value. Sure, both pokemon remained upright and facing each other. After a blast like that, since neither were plastered against a wall, at least one was currently unconscious on what passed for feet and awaiting the most dramatic moment to collapse.

I was right.

Enough of the dangerous psychic attack had made it through to smack my poor Lucario down. After a moment for my mind to register the spirals where her eyes should be, she collapsed bonelessly to the floor. My shoulders sank in resignation. Before I could compliment her performance and return her to her pokeball, Fantina's Mismagius stopped hovering and similarly fell unconscious.

I was impressed. I could go toe-to-toe with Cynthia, the champion. I hadn't expected a gym leader to be able to take out one of my companions in a single, contested, hit. I had to acknowledge, however, that Ranya had done the same to her opponent.

With the smoke mostly gone from the room, I could see the uncertainty that had suddenly sprung into Fantina's expression. She'd clearly anticipated a challenge but just as obviously expected her victory was assured. The near-defeat of Gengar and the double-incapacitation that followed had staggered her world-view.

It instantly became clear why Fantina was gym leader caliber. She forced her shoulders back. Her gaze met mine and a smile slowly crossed her lips. She held out a pokeball and called her next pokemon. "Gengar, come back out!"

The Poison/Ghost had seen better days, but there was clearly still quite a bit of fight left in it. Fantina had been concerned about the strength of the attacks my Lucario was producing rather than worried hers was about to fail.

It really didn't matter. Gengar had been around since the very first days of the franchise. Its weaknesses were well known and I had just the pokemon to handle it. "Lita! Come on out."

Of all of my pokemon, my little Lita (named for a certain red-headed psychic from my favorite show) was the only one who had never evolved. Much like the yellow rat from the TV series, she continued to grow in power, even if she chose never to "grow up". She still looked like a todler in a too-large gown with her eyes covered by a helmet.

"Psychic!""Gengar, use Shadow Punch!"

Lita's eyes began to glow beneath her concealing green "helmet". A smoky cloud formed around Gengar's hands. The ghost pokemon began to be surrounded by a light blue glow even as smoky fists fired out towards my companion. Dark versus light. Ying and yang swirled in conflict.

I cringed inwardly. Both attacks were super-effective against the other. I anticipated another finish like the previous round. Fortunately, Lita was strong. She was also fresh, where Gengar had already been through a battle. The ghost staggered back and then collapsed while my Ralts looked little more than shaken.

"Oh, heavens. What is this? Is this my final pokemon? Looney, I choose YOU!" I could have done without the corny dialogue, but it was a kids game. Besides, it was nice to know I only had one left to defeat while I still had one in reserve.

Much more of a surprise was her use of a nickname for her pokemon. Few enough trainers bothered to give their companions names. That was especially true for Gym leaders. I couldn't wait to see what she came out with. I knew it was going to be a ghost (that was her theme after all) but otherwise I had no clue.

My little Ralts swayed slowly from side to side while she waited to see who, and what, her opponent was going to be. Her head cocked aside in confusion at almost the same exact time mine did. If the world I'd been trapped in was more like the anime, instead of the game, I'd have pulled out my pokedex to scope out the opponent. Unfortunately, the info I had access to wouldn't help me much.

I was pretty much flying blind. I'd have never guessed that the pokemon that looked like a hot-air balloon was a ghost but, given this was Fantina, it had to be. Confident that Lita should be able to survive at least one attack from the opponent, I decided to test my theory. "Lita, Magical Leaf!"

"Loony, use Psychic to control your Will-o-wisp. Spin it around your body!"

My Ralts was considerably faster than the lethargic blimp. Multi-colored leaves burst into existence around her. In a moment they shot forward. Rather than slice and slash at the rubbery flesh of our opponent's pokemon, 'Loony' shrugged them off and continued to form the little white ball of flame as if nothing had happened.

As I'd thought. While there were other possibilities, the fact that a leaf move was ineffective implied that the ghost's other type was flying. A grin of triumph slowly spread across my face. If worst came to worst, my newest pokemon, Abomasnow, could use ice attacks for an easy victory.

Lita also had an attack that would wipe the floor with her opponent. Unfortunately, I didn't trust the swirling Will-o-wisp that rapidly circled the balloonish body. Likely, it could intercept virtually any attack. I had to negate it first.

"Lita, use Psychic to counter-control that 'wisp!"

Blue light began to leak from under my Ralts' helmet-like head and the intensity of the light that surrounded the little white flame doubled as both pokemon vied for control over the unorthodox shield.

"Loony, get in close."

The spinning 'shield' began to waver as Fantina's pokemon split its focus between control over the 'wisp and obeying her instructions. Lita just stood there while the enemy approached, but that was fine. True, point-blank range meant its attacks were almost guaranteed to hit, but the same could be said for Lita's.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers