Virtual Reality: Sonic the Hedgehog

Story Info
Transported and transformed, anything can happen.
3k words
4.11
40.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

The stories in the "Celebrity" section of Literotica are all fictional parodies - none are true, nor are they approved of by the celebrities named in the stories. Authors write these fictitious stories about famous people for the same reason that Larry Flynt made fun of Jerry Falwell, because they can. The Supreme Court of the United States, the country where this site is located, has ruled that parodies involving famous people are perfectly and totally legal under the United States Constitution. The specific case law on this was decided in the case of "Hustler Magazine, Inc. et al. v. Jerry Falwell" in 1988. No harm is intended toward the celebrities featured in these stories, but they are public figures and in being so, they must accept that they are fair target for parodies by the public. We believe in the first amendment, and more broadly, in the basic principle of free speech and this section may push the boundaries of that principle, but the United States Supreme Court has approved of this type of material. We believe that the Supreme Court was correct in their decision.

Author's note: I assert that this tale is pure fiction. Any resemblance to real people or events is quite a coincidence. It is part of a chain story begun by FallingToFly, a proud member of the Literotica Author's Hangout. I further assert that there is not a single incidence of bestiality, nor were any animals hurt in the creation of this story. ;) I hope you have as much fun reading this story as I had writing it. All feedback is welcome, and votes/ public comments are appreciated. Love y'all! ~Minx

~~~

I have to share with you, the world, the incredible tale of adventure and sex I experienced not too long ago. I swear I'm not crazy. This did happen and I'm sure there will be other stories about similar adventures. There has to be. I'm not unique, I'm not special, and I haven't lost my mind. Come along with me, but brace yourself. It could be a bumpy ride.

~~~

I was sitting in front of my television, playing Sonic: The Hedgehog for the first time in umpteen years.

"Sonic's kinda sexy," I said as he sped across the screen. I shook my head, stunned that I'd had such an insane thought about an animated character.

"God, I must be really horny," I said, "And crazy too. I'm talking to myself."

Tails is kinda cute, too, in an impish sort of way, I thought.

"Yikes! That's enough of that." I snapped off the power on the game and put my controller away.

It's a good thing no one was home; they'd lock me up for sure. Talking to myself was one thing... Thinking about gettin' it on with a cartoon, that was something else altogether.

I went to the computer, planning on getting some writing done and pushing all conscious thought of the blue speed demon from my mind. I sat staring at the blank screen, waiting for inspiration to strike and got... nothing. Not a single witty word, no inspired plot, no shining characters. Nothing.

I sighed and clicked the little 'e' on the task bar, cursing my slow computer as I waited for the page to load. When it did, I checked my email. All I had were notifications of replies to threads I had long since lost interest in. Clicking on 'Links' took me to the site where I had posted my feeble attempts at fiction. No new response to my latest story. No threads to capture my interest and fill the hours yawning before me.

Once again I sighed. I closed the site and clicked on the 'e', intending to research the story I'd already half typed. My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own. They typed, "Sonic the Hedgehog" in the search engine.

Frowning, I clicked the 'home' button to reset the page. Again, my fingers typed, "Sonic the Hedgehog". This time, I was unable to resist clicking on the first link found. The page loaded, filling my eyes with images of the blue ball of fury. My heart began to race when his head turned toward the screen and he winked at me. With trembling fingers, I reached out and touched his face.

At first all I felt was the cool screen of the monitor, but then I felt the surge of power under my fingers. "Static electricity," I told myself, yanking my hand from the screen.

I broke eye contact with Sonic and glanced at the character next to him. Tails stood there staring at me, his two tails wagging. I shook my head, believing I was imagining things. Tails continued staring at me, a smile spreading on his little fox face. He crooked his finger at me. I leaned forward, my nose just inches from the screen. I felt the same powerful surge of energy I'd felt when I touched the screen and would swear I could smell the grass they were standing on.

I jumped up from my chair and moved away from the computer as fast as I could manage. I stood across the room, at what I thought was a safe distance, and stared at the two animated animals. They winked at me, and then turned their backs. They wiggled their hips, as if trying to entice me with their cartoon butts.

I laughed out loud and they turned back around, smiles spreading across their faces. "This is nuts!"

I reached my hand out and touched the screen, realizing in that moment I had moved back to my computer without being aware of taking a single step. Sonic caught my eye and I became mesmerized by his deep green eyes. I caught myself leaning forward, but I couldn't make myself stop. My lips touched the screen and it seemed to liquefy under them.

All of a sudden I could not only smell the grass, but I could taste the outdoor air. I felt something wet against my cheek and I heard a male voice whisper, "Turn the game back on. Come in for a visit."

I jerked my head back from the screen, fear and wonder doing battle in my mind. The screen rippled, but didn't solidify and I watched in awe as Sonic's blue hands came through the screen. He cupped my face in his hands and my heart raced.

"Come play with us. You know you want to."

I didn't move... couldn't move. My mouth hung open in shock and Sonic stroked my bottom lip with his thumb.

"What is your name?" He asked me in a soft, seductive voice.

"Minx," I choked out, "Computer people call me Minx." I was talking to a fucking animated animal. I couldn't believe how far my mind had gone with its fantasy.

"Minx, how lovely. Come play with me and Tails, Minx." He said my name in such a soothing, sexy manner that I wanted to go; wanted to forget he wasn't real.

"How?"

"All you have to do is turn the video game back on. We'll take care of the rest." He stroked my lip one more time and let go of my face. Lost in his eyes and the fantasy my mind had conjured, I stood and moved to the television. Without breaking eye contact, I switched the game back on.

"That a girl. Now, look at the television and let yourself relax." His voice was hypnotic.

I nodded and turned to look at the television. Sonic and Tails were on the screen, waving me forward. I took a few steps and then hesitated. I wasn't sure if I was making a wise decision. As a matter of fact, I was pretty sure it was stupid, but I seemed compelled to touch the screen.

For a moment, the screen under my fingers was cold, but it soon became warm to my touch. The screen lost its solid feel and I felt my hands push through. Warm hands grabbed mine and gave them a gentle tug. I lost my footing and tumbled head first into my television set. Afraid I was about to be cut to ribbons, a squeak of terror escaped my lips. My fear dissolved into wonder as I caught my balance, my feet touching solid ground.

I looked at my hands and gasped in horror. They were purple! Sonic still held my hands in his blue ones and he was rubbing the backs of them with his thumbs. My gaze shot to his face. He wore a crooked smile.

"Hi, Minx. Glad you decided to join us."

My head felt dizzy. "I have to sit down. Please?"

Sonic let go of my hands and helped me sit down, one of his hands on my back, the other under my elbow. "It's always hard the first time through. It'll get easier."

"First time through? You mean other people have done this?"

"Oh, yes. Plenty of people have. We've been around a while you know."

"So I'm not crazy?"

"Well, yeah; a little crazy, anyway. Not to mention horny." Sonic winked at me.

I felt my face fill with heat and knew it had to be as red as a tomato, forgetting that my skin had turned purple. I drew my knees up under my chin, dropped my head between them and wrapped my arms around my legs. "This can't be happening. You're a cartoon, for Christ's sake."

I felt his touch on the back of my head and looked up into his beautiful green eyes. I felt myself becoming lost in his gaze. I watched with fascination as he spoke.

"Minx, believe it. It's happening. It takes a very special person, and a special set of circumstances, to make this all happen. The most important is finding either Tails or myself sexually attractive."

"That's just plain nuts, though!"

"Nuts or not, it has to be true or you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't have been able to activate the portal without that fact."

"God, I can't have sex with you."

"Why not?"

"Besides being a fictional cartoon character?"

Sonic laughed. "Yeah, besides that."

"You're an animal! That would be bestiality and that's against the rules."

Sonic laughed harder. "Is that all?"

"Isn't that enough?"

"Minx, you sexy, sweet little thing, you. We've got that covered. Watch." Sonic turned to Tails. "Show her, little buddy."

I watched in horrified fascination as Tails began to morph. His body stretched upward, seeming to grow taller. His arms lengthened, his legs thickened; he was becoming... human. My eyes widened when I noticed what had happened to his two tails.

"Oh my fucking lord!" I exclaimed. "He has two cocks!" Tails wiggled his hips; making his two cocks bounce in tandem. His skin was still a goldenrod color, but there was no mistaking the fact that he was human. I looked into his brown eyes and he winked. I had to laugh. As crazy as this was, as crazy as I was for even contemplating it, the problem had been solved.

I turned my attention back to Sonic, who had morphed while I had been mesmerized by Tails' transformation. His blue skin was taut across bulging muscles, his cock dangled between his thighs.

"See? Problem solved."

"You're still a cartoon."

"So? If you haven't noticed yet, so are you."

I looked down at my purple body. Somewhere in the transition, my clothes had disappeared and I was looking at a toned, fit body that most men would drool over. The excess weight was gone. I smiled. My breasts were the same size they had been, but instead of being victims of gravity, they were pert and perky. My smile widened. I lifted my hands to my melon-sized breasts and cupped them.

I looked up at Sonic and said, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, Minx, thank yourself. Whatever you have dreamed of becomes reality here."

"Come here then." I patted the ground next to me.

Sonic sidled over and sat next to me. I took his face between my hands and kissed him with all the pent up passion in my soul. Our tongues danced and my body flooded with desire. He stole my breath and then gave it back. His hands were gentle as they roamed my body. My need to be filled was becoming almost painful.

A shadow fell across the two of us and I glanced up. Tails was standing in front of us, one cock in each hand and a huge smile on his face. Sonic noticed my diverted attention and followed my gaze. When he saw Tails, he smiled and laid me back on the grass. He lay on one side of me, leaving room for Tails on the other.

Tails joined us on the grass, cupping my breast in his hand and lowering his face to kiss my nipple. Sonic moved to kiss the other and I groaned, wrapping my fingers in their hair. Tails trailed kisses down my body, as Sonic recaptured my lips with his.

Tails put his hand on my thigh and encouraged me to open my legs. He moved over my body and positioned his head between my thighs. So light as to be almost imperceptible, his tongue touched my pussy lips and I gasped. Tails pushed his tongue between my lips, touching my clit for the first time. I tried to raise my hips, to encourage greater depth, but he held them immobile.

Sonic rained kisses all over my upper body, distracting me, for a moment, from what Tails was doing. My attention shifted when Tails' tongue reamed my ass.

"Oh, that feels good." I moaned.

I felt Tails' finger on my asshole and groaned. I could feel the moisture running out of my pussy in a stream. Tails used my juice as lubrication as he continued massaging my asshole, stretching it open little by little.

Sonic got to his knees, next to my head, and pressed the head of his hard, blue cock to my lips. With a hunger that surprised me, I gobbled his cock as he fucked my face. My lips touched the soft hair around the base of his cock on each inward stroke, surprising me. Under normal circumstances I'd gag on a cock as long and thick as his.

But, these weren't normal circumstances, were they? I'd allowed myself to be transported to another world; a place where anything was possible.

Tails' fingers left my asshole and I whimpered my disappointment. A little too soon, as I discovered when I felt his thighs touch mine. I let Sonic's cock slip out of my mouth and watched Tails in fascination. He positioned one cock at the entrance to my asshole and looked at Sonic. Sonic reached over and placed Tails' other cock at the entrance to my pussy. Tails pushed forward, slow and easy. He stopped when he had both of my holes filled. I closed my eyes in complete pleasure.

"He's got talent, huh?" Sonic asked, laughter in his voice.

"Mmhmm," I moaned.

"Minx, you have one more hole to fill," Sonic said as he pressed his cock to my lips once more.

Tails fucked my pussy and ass while Sonic fucked my face. The two of them moved in perfect rhythm. The pressure within my body built to an incredible level, beyond anything I had ever felt before. My toes began to tingle and I knew I wasn't far from climax. I dug the fingers on one hand into the cheeks of Sonic's ass, encouraging him to speed up his thrusts. I wrapped my other hand around his cock, pumping faster and faster.

I ground my heels into Tails' ass and bucked my hips upward, driving toward orgasm. Both of my animated lovers grunted and pulled out of my holes just as I tumbled over the edge into orgasmic bliss. Warm jets of cum landed on my body and face as I soared through the heavens. Tails rubbed my clit, creating continuous aftershocks of pleasure. Sonic leaned down and licked a drop of cum off my face before kissing me. The taste of his cum was as sweet as sugar, which was a very pleasant surprise.

When I came down from my euphoric high, I knew it was time to go. I sat up, drew my knees up under my chin, wrapped my arms around them, and sighed. Tails and Sonic sat next to me, both of them stroking my naked back.

"What's wrong, Minx?" Sonic asked; his sexy voice still sent shivers down my spine.

"I have to leave and I don't want to."

"You don't have to go."

"Yeah, I do. I don't belong here, Sonic." I could feel the tears welling in my eyes.

"Aww, don't cry, Minx. You can come back to visit any time you want to."

"I don't know how."

"All you have to do is say, 'Sonic, I want to come visit' and you'll be here. Your game doesn't even have to be on."

"Really?"

"Yep," Tails said, "we'll be here waiting for you anytime you need us."

The tears spilled down my face as I touched their furry faces. My gaze jerked to Sonic's face and then Tails'. They were back to their original forms, hedgehog and fox.

"What-Why...?" I stumbled over the question.

"You don't need for us to be human now, so the transformation ended."

"Oh," I whispered. I wrapped an arm around each of them and pulled them close. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"We won't be far, Minx. That's a promise."

The world around me began to shimmer. My arms were warm, but felt empty. The smell of grass and earth disappeared, to be replaced by the familiar smell of my apartment. The ground beneath me softened, and I realized I was sitting on my couch. Sonic and Tails were gone. I looked at my hands and sighed. They were their normal peach color. I was dressed, the weight had come back, and my breasts were once again victims of gravity.

A sob escaped my lips and I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "Anytime you need us, Minx. Now, go write the story."

I laughed and did just that.